Malazan Empire: The "Post what ever the hell" you want thread - Malazan Empire

• 79 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The "Post what ever the hell" you want thread (Within the limits of the Code of Conduct, you perverts)

#1521 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 February 2023 - 11:17 PM

Posted Image

'stef
@iUsedToBeADuck

if Paris is the city of love, then whats the city of hate?

henderly@goblinparties
the first (and last) time i was in philly i had been off the bus for less than 20 minutes when an 8 year old told me to go fuck myself'
henderly on Twitter: "the first (and last) time i was in philly i had been off the bus for less than 20 minutes when an 8 year old told me to go fuck myself" / Twitter

#1522 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 01 March 2023 - 10:04 PM

View PostAzath Vitr (D, on 28 February 2023 - 11:17 PM, said:

Posted Image

'stef
@iUsedToBeADuck

if Paris is the city of love, then whats the city of hate?

henderly@goblinparties
the first (and last) time i was in philly i had been off the bus for less than 20 minutes when an 8 year old told me to go fuck myself'
henderly on Twitter: "the first (and last) time i was in philly i had been off the bus for less than 20 minutes when an 8 year old told me to go fuck myself" / Twitter

Posted Image

'Lauren (am i a hologram?) @ActNormalOrElse

moving to the east coast has just been a
series of finding out increasingly
implausible sounding things about the
city of philadelphia

dan
@theludds

We're like dirtbag Narnia.'

#1523 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 09 April 2023 - 11:29 PM

Posted Image

A blessed day to all celebrating x

#1524 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 29 April 2023 - 10:03 PM

The New York Times today:

We work too hard.
We're too tired
To fall in love.
Therefore we must
Overthrow the government.

We work too hard.
We're too tired
To overthrow the government.
Therefore we must
Fall in love.

Poem: pour la CGT - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

With commentary:

Spare, plain-spoken and true, [...] gesturing to the necessary horizon beyond the either/or.

About a century and a half ago:

Who, seeing the light and shadow for the same,
 Bids day waste night as fire devours a brand,
Smites without sword, and scourges without rod;
 The supreme evil, Go*.

Swinburne's Atalanta in Calydon: prosody as sublimation in Victorian 'Greek' tragedy | Classical Receptions Journal | Oxford Academic (oup.com)

For Humour is nothing
but the beginnings of Horror which we barely

are

able to endure and our
Worship of it so is so
Because it serenely disdains to destroy us for now

Die Erste Elegie; (google.com)

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 29 April 2023 - 10:04 PM

#1525 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 26 May 2023 - 08:24 PM

My freezer was full, which [the energy auditor] said helps the appliance use less energy to maintain its temperature. My fridge, meanwhile, had lots of empty space. He recommended filling it with literally anything, even stacks of books.

Make your home energy efficient with this expert advice (inquirer.com)

Amusing as this mental image is, the fridge might be too moist for books you care about... unless they're in airtight bags.

Or you have nothing inside your fridge but books.

If it can prolong your food from going bad, then perhaps the Penguin Fridge Book Case can also help preserve print culture. [...] resides at the Penguin Press; however, similar designs have been spotted by independent sculptors and architects.

[...] could be alluding to the decline in print media due to the increase in digital publications. Preserving print culture is a growing concern amongst publishers, magazines and newspaper distributors as information and media are becoming adopted into a digital platform.

Book-Preserving Refrigeration: The Penguin Fridge Book Shelf Keeps Literature From Going Bad

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1526 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 30 May 2023 - 12:44 PM

So, would our Torontonian members agree? Would the other Canadans agree?

The big thing everyone gets wrong about Toronto
The charms of Ontario’s capital can be more elusive than those of its showier counterparts, but when you know where to find them, it completely changes your experience.

https://www.escape.c...a70ff0d3ffdb4bb

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 30 May 2023 - 12:48 PM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#1527 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 04 June 2023 - 04:10 AM

Obviously no fucks given about Toronto, eh? :p

In other news, restaurant chain where the gimmick is being rude to customers closes half its stores because ... customers were upset that staff were rude. FFS.
Not sorry that such a distateful place (pun intended) closes, but WTF did people expect when going there? A person can be smart, but collectively people are absolute fucking morons. :doh:

Chain diner known for ‘rude’ staff closes three locations nationwide
The American-style diner, whose gimmick is staff being intentionally rude to customers, is closing three of its restaurants.

https://www.news.com...24930af836b1716
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#1528 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 04 June 2023 - 05:07 AM

Good old Onion.

Internet Divided Over Video Of Black Cop Shooting White Cop Who Was Choking Out Racist White Woman Who Called Police On Black Teenagers

https://www.theonion...hite-1850477000

-----------------------------

You can tell I'm having a very productive day. :p

#1529 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 04 June 2023 - 12:03 PM

Do German men pee better?

[...] according to a senior British urologist, the correct way to pee isn't by standing, but by sitting on the toilet.

[...] while sitting, the pelvic muscles and spine relax, which makes peeing easier and helps you fully empty the bladder.

This also makes it very easy for older men – which is important considering how common prostate problems become with age[...]

[...] older men [in the US] tended to avoid sitting down to pee, likely due to a belief that doing so is less "masculine" than standing.

This perception also exists in Germany, where a derogatory slur exists for those who sit down to pee: Sitzpinkler.

[...] in Germany [...] there are now initiatives to place warnings in public toilets to prevent men from standing while peeing. [...] one such initiative is the voice of [...] Angela Merkel criticizing would-be standing urinators whenever they lift the toilet seat in some public toilets.

[...]

One study found that the "splashback" from urine could ricochet off the toilet and end up flying as much as three meters away.

Men shouldn't stand to pee, but sit like Germans do, urologist says (msn.com)

First they renounced Nazism, then... anti-Sitzpinklerism.

'for here there is no place / that does not see you. You must change your life the way you pee' - Rilke, before he was drowned in a toilet of acid urine for being a Sitzpinkler #PissMartyr

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 04 June 2023 - 12:26 PM

#1530 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 05 June 2023 - 02:24 PM

A book written about Chinese history 3,000 years ago has become an unlikely bestseller [in China]. [...] the Shang Dynasty [...] embraced brutal cannibalism and human sacrifices. [...]

[...] the Shang rulers believed in day-to-day intervention by gods in human life and offered human flesh to the heavens like the Aztecs did – prisoners of war, slaves and tribal leaders were tortured and slaughtered to "celebrate" occasions such as building a new house or commemorating a deceased noble. The founding father of the Zhou Dynasty, King Wen [...] lost a son in a brutal sacrifice and started to question the rituals. His other son King Wu overthrew Shang's rule, and came up with a new ritual system so that people would forget about the human sacrifices.

[...] sheds new light on the roots of Chinese culture. The way of life and ideology employed in the Shang Dynasty was covered up by Zhou and lost for later Chinese generations.

[...] History is an important source of legitimacy[...]

Confucius, [...] five centuries after the collapse of Shang, uncovered the truth of the Shang dynasty but agreed with King Wen and the Duke of Zhou to cover up disturbing facts with a unified narrative. Confucius further articulated these coded messages into classic texts that formed the origins of Chinese beliefs and society's moral compass. The famous Confucius quote of "do not do to others what you would not have them do to you", for instance, is a subtle but strong warning against any resurrection of human sacrifices.

[...]

"Digging Into the Shang Dynasty's Empire of Bones"

[...] human-sacrifice was not just a minor foible, a relic of a particular era, but central to the Shang way of life and system of rule[...]

[...] the Duke of Zhou moved quickly to ban human sacrifice and erase as much of the evidence related to human sacrifice as possible. To ensure the practice wouldn't return, he developed a secular political and moral system, one in which obtaining the blessings of Heaven required not violence, but virtuous government. [...]

[...] The Duke of Zhou's eradication of the human sacrifice system was so successful that the practice was essentially forgotten for 3,000 years.

Language Log » Revelation: Scythians and Shang (upenn.edu)

The Chinese internet is [...] trying out "white people food," [...] the world of raw salads, boiled eggs, chicken breast, sliced ham, and the occasional piece of fruit.

One blogger called "white people food" the "lunch of suffering."

[...] "The point of the white people's meal is to learn what it feels like to be dead, but I've taken two bites and it was so bad it made me realize how alive I am," wrote one poster who tried a serving of plain crackers, cheese, and ham.'

"Ah, the intoxicating white people's meal," wrote another [...] posting a photo of sliced tomatoes and a banana.

[...] "As long as you have the nutrients, it's good. Being alive is good."

"It's so confusing and outrageous to eat, it's so lawless and outrageous," [...]

"If such a meal is to extend life, what is the meaning of life?"

Even the Chinese internet is dunking on 'white people food,' which people say made them realize how drab and dreadful life can be (msn.com)

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 05 June 2023 - 02:39 PM

#1531 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 05 June 2023 - 03:17 PM

View PostTsundoku, on 30 May 2023 - 12:44 PM, said:

So, would our Torontonian members agree? Would the other Canadans agree?

The big thing everyone gets wrong about Toronto
The charms of Ontario’s capital can be more elusive than those of its showier counterparts, but when you know where to find them, it completely changes your experience.

https://www.escape.c...a70ff0d3ffdb4bb

Ooo, I'll bite since this is my city and I've lived here for more than half my life now.

I'll chime in with quotes from the article for ease of reading/rebuttals.

One thing you often hear people say   about Toronto is it’s “like a cleaner New York”. I’ve always thought this was a strange claim. For starters, if your city’s top selling point is its cleanliness, you might be in trouble.

Accurate. And frankly, Toronto is not THAT clean. It's cleanish depending on the area....but it can be terribly messy in other places.

It has no attractions that come anywhere near the bucket-list status of the American Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Statue of Liberty, Broadway or the High Line.

The ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) is probably one of the better attractions to see in Toronto, but I would be kidding myself to put it on the spectrum of size and enjoyment of some American Museums. I like it, we had a membership for all the years the kids were little-little as they got a kick out of it...and there was usually some bigger exhibit to see depending on the month. We have something called the Beltline and that's similar to the High Line...but in a VERY minor way. There are no views or anything like that to it. It's just a bike/hike path that happens to be nice and frequented by many.

In fact, if you’re a sightseer, it’s possible to wonder what there actually is to do in Toronto. The CN Tower is quite impressive

It's really not. It's expensive AF (($50 per person), and you either stand around and look out across the city for 10 minutes, or you eat in the UBER expensive restaurant section that costs you triple the price for a basket of chicken fingers. NOT worth it.

Things don’t improve as you go down the list – the Art Gallery of Ontario

It's fine, but it's not world renowned and feels a little too cliquey for the Toronto Design Students if you go there...

the Royal Ontario Museum

As said above, worth it. Probably the most worth it venue for the buck in the city.

Ripley’s Aquarium

It's fine, but it's VERY expensive, and they let way too many people in per time-schedule hours so that it's almost always uncomfortably packed and you have to stand around till people get out of your way of the aquariums to SEE the things you went to see. It's fine, but it's not worth $40/person to stand around with hundreds of other people...

the Bata Shoe Museum

Ugh, I don't know how this EVER made the list and always seems to...it's a terrible useless 'museum', and a scam. Unless you have some weird affinity for shoes in general...this is a waste of everyones time and I wish it was not a thing.

Nobody would dispute they’re very nice places to spend a day, but they’re not exactly the kind of thing you fly halfway across the world to see.

Agreed.

That said, there are SOME venues missing from this list that are good and fun to see that didn't get a mention.

Casa Loma is a Beauty & The Beast style mansion/castle in the centre of Forest Hill Neighbourhood. Constructed by Henry Pellat in the early 20th, it's a lovely venue. They do escape rooms there too, which is super fun. We did one in one of the tower turrets that was WWII spy focused...a blast to do an escape room in a castle turret.

Roy Thomson Hall is a great concert venue with probably top 5 acoustics in the world for classical and score-type concerts. It was built by an engineer to be exactly that. I've been to the Boston Pops....RTH is 100% better. So if you are into the Classical scene, nowhere it better to catch a show. And if you time it right they do movies throughout the year that feature the Toronto Symphony Orchestra doing the score while you watch, which is a HELL of an experience.

Same goes for our Opera venue (which is newer than perhaps the article author is aware. The Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts (home of the Canadian Opera Company) is a WONDERFUL upscale venue for opera. I have seen both the Nutcracker, and The Magic Flute there, and both were exquisite. Again, if you are into the scene for going out, you could plan and time a show on your trip.

Now, none of this is to say these things are worth a flight to visit this city. They aren't. But if you happen to be coming here...there are things to do and things to see, you just need to plan.

So what are those pleasures? Meandering down leafy streets through neighbourhood after neighbourhood, each with its own unique character and charm. Spring and summer afternoons in the city’s enormous parks and by Lake Ontario, when it seems like every man and his dog (and his dog’s dog) is out soaking up the sun. Taking your pick of hundreds of cocktail bar and craft brewery patios and settling in for drinks until the sun sets at 9pm. Gorging yourself in a dining scene that encompasses everything from First Nations-influenced fine dining to glorious street food from Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia and beyond.

Meeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh. Meh. These are the words of a young person enamoured of the Instargram life....the REAL shit in this city along these lines are usually dumpy (the greasier-seeming the Chinese food place in Chinatown the better the food; even better if you don't speak much English), the best patios aren't the ones anyone talks about as the "next thing"...fancy restaurants like Planta, and Eately are garbage compared to some fo the smaller mom and pop owned places. the best sandwich shop in the city is a tiny place north on Yonge owned by a younger greek couple who only make like 8 different sandwiches, they are not overpriced and they are top shelf delicious.

I’d start on the city’s Eastside. Cut off from downtown by the Don River Valley (and the giant expressway they built inside it), Toronto’s eastern neighbourhoods feel like a whole different city. Riverside and Leslieville are the coolest of all: a long strip of trendy shops, breweries, restaurants and cafes centred on Queen Street East.

Hah! Sure, but only in patches. Largely east of Yonge is a crapshoot of other trendy places or homeless encampments rife with Methheads doing the Tweaker tango on any given day and threatening you with violence and death with whatever makeshift weapon they are wielding. Riverdale park is lovely, and as long as you stay in that area of cabbagetown, you're fine...but jump too many blocks south and you take a BIT of your life in your hands. So yeah, you could find some stuff out that way to enjoy...but Queen Street East is not really known as a place you want to hang out or walk through....you drive to where you're going, and get in your car to leave after. Go north to the Danforth if you want the east end "walking" enjoyment....in Greek Town and Little India...lots of great stuff there and very little of the Methheads.

The coffee at Boxcar Social is up to Australian standards, so that’s a good place to start.

Trendy and shit. Overpriced, Long lines of hipsters who think it's "the best". It's not.

The best brunch in the whole city is at Maha’s – a seriously trendy Egyptian joint

It's decent, and it's interesting....but "best Bruch spot" is pushing it. And if you're looking for Egyptian food, the Sultans Tent is way better. Best Brunch is The Hothouse near St. Lawrence Market.

The next three paragraphs are basically an "influencers" guide to East Toronto that ignores the deep poverty and mental illness that permeates that whole selection of blocks. So yeah, the vibe is get is hipster who likes hipster places that allow him/her to take photos strategically so the methhead harassing patrons is not in the shot. At a venue that's 3 times the price it should be while pretending to be "worth it".

Then they jump to the West...and ugh...right out of the gate they are wrong.

There’s Kensington Market with its weekend carnival atmosphere

Oh fuck no. You know what? 20-25 years ago Kensington was a off the beaten path fun place to be....but at some point the artsy hippies and goths who kept it down to earth moved out, and the dregs moved in. You are more likely to be harassed for cocaine or meth while trying to get into the Global Cheese house, than you are to have a good time. There used to be a Chinese restaurant Called The Boat that became a nightclub after 9PM, but it's gone. There used to be a few great cafes to sit on the patio and enjoy...all gone...and the park/square in ten middle? It's a drug encampment now...you would not sit there at all.

Little Portugal’s bakeries

This was the neighbourhood I first lived in when I moved downtown. It was always just "fine"....the bakeries are fine. Nothing special. The Portuguese locals who live there keep to themselves and do not care much for interlopers. And during the World Cup it became a cacophony of noise that made me HATE it and everyone who lived there.

Little Italy’s restaurants

Largely overpriced. I wish this were not the case, but the best Italian restaurants in the city are all up on St. Clair now...not down on College in Little Italy.

and The Annex’s odd mix of hippy charm and Korean culture.

Little Korea and Chinatown are the ONLY and I do mean ONLY cultural sections of West Toronto that are worth your time and oh boy are they worth your time. Hundreds of great restaurants and shops in both that have served people for decades and usually owned by the same families that started them. GREAT places. I have been to about 10 different Korean restaurants in the Annex and NEVER had a bad meal.

But my pick has to be Trinity-Bellwoods, the well-heeled but trendy suburb around the park of the same name. On a summer’s day, this is the place to see Toronto being most itself: shirtless bros playing Spikeball, immigrant families picnicking, young lovers making out. Grab a mixed pack of cans from the incredible Bellwoods Brewery and go soak it all in.

It's EXACTLY how they describe it....but your mileage may vary on whether you think that sounds like fun, or a nightmare....I'm the latter. The green spaces I frequent in the city limits are all much less trendy and busy and 100% more picturesque.

When you’re done, Ossington Avenue is a street away. Routinely listed as one of the world’s coolest streets, it offers a heady mix of urban fashion, trendy restaurants and cool bars. On a hot day, it’s hard to go past an ice-cream sandwich at Bang Bang, and Sweaty Betty’s is a great old-school North American dive bar if that’s your thing (and you didn’t already quench your thirst in the park).

Place EVERY overpriced trendy Instagrammy "cafe" on the same street and you'd get Ossington in 2023. This is not the flex this guy thinks it is. every time I've gone to one of these spots I've been disappointed.

My penultimate Toronto tip would be this: leave. Not because there’s nothing more to do, but because there’s so much natural beauty just out of town. If outdoorsy stuff is your thing, a canoe trip through Algonquin Provincial Park, a vast expanse of lakes and forest, is a must-do.

Best advice in the whole article. If you come to the GTA, don't bother with Toronto at all....go to the umpteen places within a 1-3 hour drive from the city and you will find a million better things to see and do and experience. Rent a car, and make a list of places to go see and hop on the 400 and go...The best things to see and enjoy in my province are NOT in the city of Toronto. They are around it in other places. Green spaces, waterfalls, glassy lakes, ect. Just drive a bit and see what Ontario has.

TL;DR: Toronto is shit (unless you like instagrammy type overpriced nonsense), but Ontario is really wonderful.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#1532 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 14 June 2023 - 05:45 PM

'Philadelphians have perfected torturing vowels like medieval Europe perfected torturing people. Every syllable is drawn and quartered, chained to the breaking wheel, boiled alive. https://t.co/frLFfwG3NR '

— Erin "MY BOXES" Ryan (@morninggloria)

'You can really hear the accent in the elongated roundness of all the “ooo” words he speaks, the way he drags out the end of others, and how he softens each and every consonant (“phouen,” “tex messagessss,” “schreenshoz”).'

[...] in fact, none of the commentary describes this man's speech in an accurate way.

[...] the final /n/ of "man" is at most a wave of the tongue in the general direction of the alveolar ridge [...]

[...] the final /t/ of "dressed" is lenited unto extinction [...]

[...] "I smelled like" might as well have been "I smell like" [...]

[...] usual for Americans, "text" is pronounced as "tex", with the post-s /t/ lenited to oblivion [...]

[...] "everybody" is reduced to two phonetic syllables

"Tortured syllables"? (upenn.edu)

Context:

Posted Image

'oh, dude, I was passed out when that happened'

runoff from the burning truck is also causing explosions underground. [...] "We have fire coming out of those manholes."

Truck fire causes I-95 collapse

#1533 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 14 June 2023 - 07:30 PM

Someone posted about that guy in the context of him being an exception to what is apparently the current trajectory: generationally speaking, a lot of U.S. regional accents are gradually dying out.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#1534 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 22 June 2023 - 11:15 AM

So, apparently the oxygen just ran out for those guys on the sub near the Titanic. If they were still alive.

Funny how 5 rich guys (probably) die in an "experimental" sub and we can't get enough of it, and ~500 people die when a boat capsizes and it's like "Meh".
Is that because the former was an ongoing, highly publicised drama with identifiable (and sort of relatable) participants, and the latter was a foregone conclusion that happened away from the cameras with anonymous victims? Or are humans just jerks?
I'm thinking it's a little from column A and a little from column B.

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 22 June 2023 - 11:16 AM

#1535 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 22 June 2023 - 12:24 PM

View PostTsundoku, on 22 June 2023 - 11:15 AM, said:

So, apparently the oxygen just ran out for those guys on the sub near the Titanic. If they were still alive.

Funny how 5 rich guys (probably) die in an "experimental" sub and we can't get enough of it, and ~500 people die when a boat capsizes and it's like "Meh".

I want to say it's only Meh over here, in Greece the people took to the streets in protest over the fact that the govt there did fuck all to save those migrants...but your point stands....it shows the gap between what we do for the wealthy and what we do for the average human is NOT the fucking same...
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#1536 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 22 June 2023 - 02:25 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 22 June 2023 - 12:24 PM, said:

View PostTsundoku, on 22 June 2023 - 11:15 AM, said:

I want to say it's only Meh over here, in Greece the people took to the streets in protest over the fact that the govt there did fuck all to save those migrants...but your point stands....it shows the gap between what we do for the wealthy and what we do for the average human is NOT the fucking same...

What I've seen (about the submarine) has mostly been schadenfreude / discussion of how horrible (some of?) the wealthy people aboard it were....

#1537 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 22 June 2023 - 02:31 PM

'[... the submarine] is likely playing the tour introduction, including Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On”, over and over.'

just imagining five people slowly soaking in their own urine as the oxygen runs out and the first thirty seconds of 'My Heart Will Go On' plays on an endless loop

they accidentally created hell

[attributed to] Robert Evans @IwriteOK (Twitter)

'Your stepdad is lost at sea!' California man whose billionaire stepfather is on missing sub asks OnlyFans model to SIT on him 30 minutes after pleading for prayers, as he triggers war of words with Cardi B over Blink-182 concert

Cali man whose billionaire stepfather is on missing Titan sub asks OnlyFans model to SIT on him | Daily Mail Online

#1538 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 22 June 2023 - 04:21 PM

Mark Zuckerberg took the bait on Elon Musk's cage-match invitation, so now we might actually get to see the fight [....]

[...] Zuckerberg responded [...] with just three words: "Send Me Location."

"Vegas Octagon," Musk tweeted, referring to one of the UFC's top venues for fights.

Musk also likened himself and the state of his physical fitness to that of a walrus rolling around in the sand.

"I have this great move that I call 'The Walrus,' where I just lie on top of my opponent & do nothing," [...]

Either way, the ball's in Musk's court now, and he'd better start training. Zuckerberg's been looking pretty shredded of late, and does borderline hellish CrossFit routines to celebrate Memorial Day.

Mark Zuckerberg took the bait on Elon Musk's cage-match invitation, so now we might actually get to see the fight no one asked for

Too bad biting and eye gouging presumably won't be allowed (unless they do it out at sea---or in space? how about a submarine (the deep seems to be hungering...)?)....

Musk: does the walrus, gouges out Zuckerberg's eyes
Zuckerberg: chomp chomp chomp, Musk becomes less chubby; lubed by the torrents of blood, blind Zuckerberg slips out, takes the back, and tries to get a firm grip on Musk's neck---then decides it's easier to just keep chowing down---eats the back of Musk's neck

Meta's Metaverse gets new focus on tactile and auditory features

#1539 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 22 June 2023 - 04:43 PM

View PostAzath Vitr (D, on 22 June 2023 - 04:21 PM, said:

Musk also likened himself and the state of his physical fitness to that of a walrus rolling around in the sand.

"I have this great move that I call 'The Walrus,' where I just lie on top of my opponent & do nothing," [...]

Sound like what his ex-wife would say about him.

#1540 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 22 June 2023 - 04:58 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 22 June 2023 - 04:43 PM, said:

View PostAzath Vitr (D, on 22 June 2023 - 04:21 PM, said:

Sound like what his ex-wife would say about him.

I really don't want to picture him doing that on top of Grimes (never married, but they did have a child together)....

[in 2016] "I would like to spend the next two years training for the UFC, upon failing that, then I will return to music," Grimes said [...] "I love working out, I am obsessed with the UFC and I just really want to become an elite fighter," Grimes said. After Lowe claims she is still "bullsh-ting" him, Grimes assures this is for real. "I'm actually dead serious about this. I'm not going to make into the UFC obviously. [...] I just want to go really, really hard at something totally insane that I've never done before and like, I know it won't work out, but I just want to do it."

Musician Grimes Wants to Train to Become An 'Elite Fighter' in the UFC | Fightful News

Grimes started dating Musk in 2018 and they went to UFC events together.

Almost sorry that it's probably too late for Grimes to behead him in his sleep....

But it might be better anyway if she beheads him while he's still awake.

I spend 2-4 hours in my deprivation tank, this allows me to 'astro-glide' to other dimensions - past, present, and future. In the afternoons I do a 1-2 hour sword fighting session [...] we do a screaming session for 20-25 minutes [...] she said, followed by the hashtag #GentrifyMordor

Grimes' Workout Routine Involves Screaming and Sword Fighting - PAPER Magazine

Share this topic:

• 79 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users