Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Game Thread - Malazan Empire

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Game Thread

#61 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 16 January 2021 - 04:01 PM

Posted Image

Round 2 - Strategy Phase

Strategy Selection Order: Tatts > Khell > Morgoth > Blend > Twelve > IH

There is 1 trade good on DIPLOMACY.
There is 1 trade good on IMPERIAL.

Updated Map: https://drive.google...KA8MkOa621/view

Draw / Discard deck sizes:

ACTION -- 107 / 0

CULTURAL EXPLO -- 12 / 4
INDUSTRIAL EXPLO -- 14 / 4
HAZARDOUS EXPLO -- 7 / 6
FRONTIER EXPLO -- 10 / 1

SECRET OBJECTIVES -- 33
RELICS -- 9

This post has been edited by D'rek: 22 January 2021 - 07:37 AM

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#62 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 16 January 2021 - 04:44 PM

Posted Image

LEADERSHIP

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 1

Strategy Card: LEADERSHIP
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 0S
Goods: 0/2 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 1C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 3
Promissory Notes: 5 Ul, 1 Argent
Secret Objectives: 0 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Elysium (4/1)
+ Lodor (3/1)
+ Cealdri (0/2, yellow spec.)

Technologies:
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.

Leaders:
+ Tellurian (AGENT) -- When a hit is produced against a unit: You may exhaust this card to cancel that hit.
+ Tungstantus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 5 structures on the game board} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Ul The Progenitor (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Ready Elysium and attach this card to it. Its resource and influence values are each increased by 3, and it gains the SPACE CANNON 5 (x3) ability as if it were a unit.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Argent Alliance -- When 1 or more of your units make a roll for a unit ability: You may choose 1 of those units to roll 1 additional die.

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#63 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 January 2021 - 10:59 PM

Posted Image

DIPLOMACY (+1 TG)

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: DIPLOMACY
Command Pools: 2T | 4F | 1S
Goods: 0/3 C | 1 TG
Relic Fragments: 1C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 1
Promissory Notes: 5 Saar, 1 Naaz-Rokha

Planets:
+ Ragh (2/1)
+ Lisis II (1/0)
+ Hope's End (3/0)
+ Alio Prima (3/2)
+ Ba'kal (3/2)
+ Vorhal (1/3) (green tech, terraformed)

Technologies:
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value of 1 of your ships during this tactical action.

Leaders:
+ Captain Mendosa (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to increase the move value of 1 of that player's ships to match the move value of the ship on the game board that has the highest move value.
+ Rowl Sarrig (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 space docks on the game board} When you produce fighters or infantry: You may place each of those units at any of your space docks that are not blockaded.
+ Gurno Aggero (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that is adjacent to 1 of your space docks. Destroy all other player's infantry and fighters in that system. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (HOPE'S END) Imperial Arms Vault -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on any planet you control, or draw 1 action card.
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Naaz-Rokha Support for the Throne

This post has been edited by D'rek: 17 January 2021 - 03:48 AM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#64 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 16 January 2021 - 11:53 PM

Posted Image

TECHNOLOGY

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 2

Strategy Card: TECHNOLOGY
Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 1S
Goods: 0/3 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 1I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 5 Naaz-Rokha, 1 Saar, 1 Empyrean

Planets:
+ Naazir (2/1)
+ Rokha (1/2)
+ Archon Veil (1/3, blue spec.)
+ Vefut II (3/4)
+ Rigel 1 (0/1)
+ Rigel 2 (1/2, blue spec.)
+ Rigel 3 (1/1, green spec.)

Technologies:
+Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.
+ Psychoarchaeology -- You can use technology specialties on planets you control without exhausting them, even if those planets are exhausted. During the Action Phase, you can exhaust planets you control that have technology specialties to gain 1 trade good.
+ AI Development Algorithm -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

Leaders:
+ Garv and Gunn (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's turn: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to explore 1 of their planets.
+ Dart and Tai (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 mechs in 3 systems} After you gain control of a planet that was controlled by another player: You may explore that planet.
+ Hesh and Pit (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Gain 1 relic and perform the secondary ability of up to 2 readied or unchosen strategy cards; during this action, spend command tokens from your reinforcements instead of your strategy pool. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Saar Support for the Throne
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Empyrean Dark Pact -- When you give a number of commodities to the Empyrean player equal to your maximum commodity value, you each gain 1 trade good. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Empyrean player's units, return this card to the Empyrean player.
+ (RELIC) Shard of the Throne | When you gain this card, gain 1 victory point; when you lose this card, lose 1 victory point. When a player gains control of a legendary planet you control or a planet you control in your home system, that player gains this card.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 17 January 2021 - 03:30 AM

#65 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 16 January 2021 - 11:54 PM

Posted Image

TRADE

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: TRADE
Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 2S
Goods: 0/4 C | 2 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 6 Empyrean, 1 Winnu
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ The Dark (3/4)
+ Sem-Lore (3/2, yellow spec.)
+ Kraag (2/1)
+ Siig (0/2,red spec.) (Warfare Research Facility)

Technologies:
+ Dark Energy Tap -- After you perform a tactical action in a system that contains a frontier token, if you have 1 or more ships in that system, explore that token. Your ships can retreat into adjacent systems that do not contain other players' units, even if you do not have units or control planets in that system.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value of 1 of your ships during this tactical action.

Leaders:
+ Acamar (AGENT) -- After a player moves ships into a system that does not contain any planets: You may exhaust this card; that player gains 1 command token.
+ Xuange (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Be neighbors with all other players} After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 of your command tokens: You may return that token to your reinforcements.
+ Conservator Procyon (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place 1 frontier token in each system that does not contain any planets and does not already have a frontier token. Then, explore each frontier token that is in a system that contains 1 or more of your ships. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (FRONTIER CARD) Enigmatic Device | ACTION: You may spend 6 resources and purge this card to research 1 technology.
+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Threaten Enemies -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have 1 or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 17 January 2021 - 03:31 AM

#66 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 January 2021 - 01:12 AM

Posted Image

Strategy Phase

Warfare

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Warfare
Goods: 3/3 C | 1 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 1U
Promissory Notes: 5 Winnu
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 0 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Winnu (3/4)
+ Everra (3/1)
+ Lisis (2/2)
+ Velnor (2/1)

Technologies:
+ Dark Energy Tap -- After you perform a tactical action in a system that contains a frontier token, if you have 1 or more ships in that system, explore that token. Your ships can retreat into adjacent systems that do not contain other players' units, even if you do not have units or control planets in that system.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value to 1 of your ships during this tactical action.

Leaders:
+ Berekar Berekon (AGENT) -- When 1 or more of a player's units use PRODUCTION: You may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 2.
+ Rickar Rickani (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Control Mecatol Rex or enter into a combat in the Mecatol Rex system} During combat: Apply +2 to the result of each of your unit's combat rolls in the Mecatol Rex system, your home system, and each system that contains a legendary planet.
+ Mathis Mathinus (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Perform the primary ability of any strategy card. Then, choose any number of other players. Those players may perform the secondary ability of that strategy card. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Produce en Masse -- Have units with a combined PRODUCTION value of at least 8 in a single system.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#67 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 17 January 2021 - 03:28 AM

Posted Image

CONSTRUCTION

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 0

Strategy Card: CONSTRUCTION
Command Pools: 3T | 2F | 2S
Goods: 1/3 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 2H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 5 Argent , 1 Ul

Planets:
+ Cormund (2/0)
+ Ashtroth (2/0)
+ Valk (2/0)
+ Ang (2/0)
+ Atlas (3/1)
+ Avar (1/1)
+ Ylir (0/2)
+ Loki (1/2)
+ Abaddon (1/2)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
+ Deep Space Cannon -- PDS 2 upgrade

Leaders:
+ Trillossa Aun Mirik (AGENT) -- When a player produces ground forces in a system: You may exhaust this card; that player may place those units on any planets they control in that system and any adjacent systems.
+ Trrakan Aun Zulok (COMMANDER) -- When 1 or more of your units make a roll for a unit ability: You may choose 1 of those units to roll 1 additional die.
+ Mirik Aun Sissiri (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move any number of your ships from any systems to any number of other systems that contain 1 of your command tokens and no other players' ships. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Ul Alliance -- commander locked

This post has been edited by D'rek: 17 January 2021 - 03:31 AM

#68 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 17 January 2021 - 03:29 AM

Posted Image

Round 2 - Action Phase

Initiative Order: Tatts > Khell > IH > Blend > Twelve > Morgoth

#69 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 January 2021 - 08:32 AM

Posted Image

Activate Lodor -

Awaken sleeper token into PDS
Explore Lodor using Scanlink
Place sleeper token

Use Scanlink Drone Network to explore Lodor -> EC04 | Cultural Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your cultural relic fragments to gain 1 relic.
AWAKEN -> Remove sleeper token from Lodor and place 1 PDS.

Production - exhaust Lodor and build 1 cruiser and 2 fighters

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 0S
Relic Fragments: 2C | 0H | 0I | 0U

Planets:
+ Elysium (4/1)
+ Lodor (3/1)

Technologies:
+ Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.

Leaders:
+ Tellurian (AGENT) -- When a hit is produced against a unit: You may exhaust this card to cancel that hit.
+ Tungstantus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 5 structures on the game board} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Ul The Progenitor (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Ready Elysium and attach this card to it. Its resource and influence values are each increased by 3, and it gains the SPACE CANNON 5 (x3) ability as if it were a unit.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Argent Alliance -- When 1 or more of your units make a roll for a unit ability: You may choose 1 of those units to roll 1 additional die.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 17 January 2021 - 04:22 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#70 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 17 January 2021 - 01:34 PM

Posted Image

Give 1 cultural relic fragment to Ul.

Tactical Action:

ACTIVATE: Mecatol Rex.
MOVE: 1 Floating Factory (Gravity Drive), 1 Cruiser, 2 Fighters, 2 Infantry from Vorhal to Mecatol Rex.
INVADE: 2 Infantry on Mecatol Rex. Exhaust Vorhal (3), Ba'kal (2) and pay 1 trade good for 6 influence. Receive Custodians token.
SCAVENGE: Gain 1 Trade Good.
PRODUCTION:

Play:

DT | War Machine | When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: | Apply +4 to the total Production value of your units and reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.

Exhaust Hope's End, Alio Prima, Lisis II, Ragh and 1 Trade Good for 10 resources. Build 2 Dreadnaughts, 4 Fighters, and 2 Infantry.

Play:

Imperial Arms Vault -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on any planet you control, or draw 1 action card.

Draw 1 action card.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 4F | 1S

Planets:
+ Ragh (2/1)
+ Lisis II (1/0)
+ Hope's End (3/0)
+ Alio Prima (3/2)
+ Ba'kal (3/2)
+ Mecatol Rex (1/6)

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ Captain Mendosa (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to increase the move value of 1 of that player's ships to match the move value of the ship on the game board that has the highest move value.
+ Rowl Sarrig (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 space docks on the game board} When you produce fighters or infantry: You may place each of those units at any of your space docks that are not blockaded.
+ Gurno Aggero (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that is adjacent to 1 of your space docks. Destroy all other player's infantry and fighters in that system. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (HOPE'S END) Imperial Arms Vault -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on any planet you control, or draw 1 action card.
+ Custodians Token

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 17 January 2021 - 01:37 PM

#71 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 17 January 2021 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image

Play CONSTRUCTION, build PDS in Atlas and Ang

Trade 1 commodity with twelve for 1 commodity

Trade sftt for sftt with tatts

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 3T | 2F | 2S
Promissory Notes: 4 Argent , 2 Ul

Planets:
+ Cormund (2/0)
+ Ashtroth (2/0)
+ Valk (2/0)
+ Ang (2/0)
+ Atlas (3/1)
+ Avar (1/1)
+ Ylir (0/2)
+ Loki (1/2)
+ Abaddon (1/2)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
+ Deep Space Cannon -- PDS 2 upgrade

Leaders:
+ Trillossa Aun Mirik (AGENT) -- When a player produces ground forces in a system: You may exhaust this card; that player may place those units on any planets they control in that system and any adjacent systems.
+ Trrakan Aun Zulok (COMMANDER) -- When 1 or more of your units make a roll for a unit ability: You may choose 1 of those units to roll 1 additional die.
+ Mirik Aun Sissiri (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move any number of your ships from any systems to any number of other systems that contain 1 of your command tokens and no other players' ships. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Ul SFTT

#72 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 17 January 2021 - 11:32 PM

Posted Image

No secondaries

Exhaust The Dark and Sem-Lore for 6 resources
Purge Enigmatic Device
Research Aetherstream

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 2S
Goods: 0/4 C | 2 TG

Planets:
+ The Dark (3/4)
+ Sem-Lore (3/2, yellow spec.)
+ Kraag (2/1)
+ Siig (0/2,red spec.) (Warfare Research Facility)

Technologies:
+ Aetherstream -- After you or one of your neighbors activates a system that is adjacent to an anomaly, you may apply +1 to the move value of all of that player's ships during this tactical action.

Leaders:
+ Acamar (AGENT) -- After a player moves ships into a system that does not contain any planets: You may exhaust this card; that player gains 1 command token.
+ Xuange (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Be neighbors with all other players} After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 of your command tokens: You may return that token to your reinforcements.
+ Conservator Procyon (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place 1 frontier token in each system that does not contain any planets and does not already have a frontier token. Then, explore each frontier token that is in a system that contains 1 or more of your ships. Then, purge this card.

Other:

+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Threaten Enemies -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have 1 or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#73 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 18 January 2021 - 01:35 AM

Posted Image

Secondaries: None
Trade 2 commodities for 2 tg with Blend

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Winnu
< Move carrier and 2 fighters from Lisis and Velnor
<skip to production
<Exhaust Winnu (3), Everra (3), Lisis (2), Velnor (2) and Agent (2) and 1 TG. Build 2 Dreadnaughts, 2 mechs and 1 infantry

CURRENT STATUS

Goods: 0/3 C | 3 TG

Planets:
+ Winnu (3/4)
+ Everra (3/1)
+ Lisis (2/2)
+ Velnor (2/1)

Technologies:
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value to 1 of your ships during this tactical action.

Leaders:
+ Berekar Berekon (AGENT) -- When 1 or more of a player's units use PRODUCTION: You may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 2.
+ Rickar Rickani (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Control Mecatol Rex or enter into a combat in the Mecatol Rex system} During combat: Apply +2 to the result of each of your unit's combat rolls in the Mecatol Rex system, your home system, and each system that contains a legendary planet.
+ Mathis Mathinus (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Perform the primary ability of any strategy card. Then, choose any number of other players. Those players may perform the secondary ability of that strategy card. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (FULFILLED SECRET OBJECTIVE) Produce en Masse -- Have units with a combined PRODUCTION value of at least 8 in a single system.

This post has been edited by twelve: 18 January 2021 - 05:02 PM

#74 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 18 January 2021 - 06:56 AM

Posted Image

Play Technology - Exhaust Vefut II, Naazir and Rekha, use green tech speciality on Rigel III in combination with Psychoarchaeology to research Hypermetabolism and Pre-Fab Archeologies.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: TECHNOLOGY
Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 1S
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 1I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 5 Naaz-Rokha, 1 Saar, 1 Empyrean

Planets:
+ Naazir (2/1)
+ Rokha (1/2)

+ Archon Veil (1/3, blue spec.)
+ Vefut II (3/4)
+ Rigel 1 (0/1)
+ Rigel 2 (1/2, blue spec.)
+ Rigel 3 (1/1, green spec.)

Technologies:
+Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.
+ Psychoarchaeology -- You can use technology specialties on planets you control without exhausting them, even if those planets are exhausted. During the Action Phase, you can exhaust planets you control that have technology specialties to gain 1 trade good.
+ Hyper Metabolism -- During the status phase, gain 3 command tokens instead of 2.
+ Pre-Fab Archeologies - After you explore a planet, ready that planet
+ AI Development Algorithm -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

Leaders:
+ Garv and Gunn (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's turn: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to explore 1 of their planets.
+ Dart and Tai (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 mechs in 3 systems} After you gain control of a planet that was controlled by another player: You may explore that planet.
+ Hesh and Pit (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Gain 1 relic and perform the secondary ability of up to 2 readied or unchosen strategy cards; during this action, spend command tokens from your reinforcements instead of your strategy pool. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Saar Support for the Throne
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Empyrean Dark Pact -- When you give a number of commodities to the Empyrean player equal to your maximum commodity value, you each gain 1 trade good. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Empyrean player's units, return this card to the Empyrean player.
+ (RELIC) Shard of the Throne | When you gain this card, gain 1 victory point; when you lose this card, lose 1 victory point. When a player gains control of a legendary planet you control or a planet you control in your home system, that player gains this card.

This post has been edited by Morgoth: 18 January 2021 - 06:56 AM

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#75 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 18 January 2021 - 07:21 AM

Posted Image

ACTION: | Purge 3 of your cultural relic fragments to gain 1 relic. -> RD07 | The Crown of Emphidia | After you perform a tactical action, you may exhaust this card to explore 1 planet you control. At the end of the status phase, if you control the "Tomb of Emphidia," you may purge this card to gain 1 victory point.

CURRENT STATUS

Planets:
+ Elysium (4/1)
+ Lodor (3/1)

Technologies:

Leaders:

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) Argent Support for the Throne
+ (RELIC) The Crown of Emphidia -- After you perform a tactical action, you may exhaust this card to explore 1 planet you control. At the end of the status phase, if you control the "Tomb of Emphidia," you may purge this card to gain 1 victory point.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 18 January 2021 - 04:10 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#76 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 18 January 2021 - 10:08 AM

Posted Image

Secondary Strategic Action:

CONSTRUCTION: Place CT on Lisis II-Ragh. Build Floating Factory. Unlock Commander.
TECHNOLOGY: No action.

Strategic Action:

Play DIPLOMACY on Lisis II-Ragh.

Ready Mecatol Rex and Vorhal.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 4F | 0S

Planets:
+ Ragh (2/1)
+ Lisis II (1/0)
+ Hope's End (3/0)
+ Alio Prima (3/2)
+ Ba'kal (3/2)
+ Mecatol Rex (1/6)

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ Rowl Sarrig (COMMANDER) -- When you produce fighters or infantry: You may place each of those units at any of your space docks that are not blockaded.

Other:
+ Custodians Token

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 18 January 2021 - 11:43 AM

#77 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 18 January 2021 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image

Technology Secondary - - 1 ct, exhuast cormund, ashtroth for 4 resources, research AI development algorithm
Diplomacy Secondary - -1CT, refresh cormund and ashtroth

Activate homesystem, exhuast atlas, avar for 4 resources, plus sarween tools, plus AI development, exhaust agent, build 2 destroyers in home system and 2 mechs in Ang

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 0S
Promissory Notes: 4 Argent , 2 Ul

Planets:
+ Cormund (2/0)
+ Ashtroth (2/0)
+ Valk (2/0)
+ Ang (2/0)
+ Atlas (3/1)
+ Avar (1/1)

+ Ylir (0/2)
+ Loki (1/2)
+ Abaddon (1/2)

Technologies:
+ Deep Space Cannon -- upgrades PDS to PDS II

Leaders:

Other:
+ (PROMISSORY NOTE) UL Alliance Support for the Thone (Tatts)

This post has been edited by Imperial Historian: 18 January 2021 - 04:16 PM

#78 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 18 January 2021 - 01:49 PM

Posted Image

Technology Secondary: Exhaust Kraag and spend 2 TGs; Research Light/Wave Deflector
Diplomacy Secondary: Ready The Dark and Sem-Lor

Activate Blank Hex north of Cormund
Move Destroyer from Gravity Rift (+1 movement from Gravity Drive, +1 Movement from Gravity Rift, +1 Movement from Aetherstream, so as long as it survives it shouldn't have any issues making it there)
Gravity rift roll -> [7] -> safe
Use agent ability to gain 1 CT, place in Tactical

Explore Frontier Token -> FD10 | Mirage | Place the Mirage planet token in this system. Gain the Mirage planet card and ready it. Then, purge this card.

Explore Mirage -> EC12 | Freelancers | You may produce 1 unit in this system; you may spend influence as if it were resources to produce this unit.

Exhaust Siig for 2 influence, produce 1 Cruiser over Mirage.
Exhaust Mirage's legendary planet trait, place 2 fighters over Sem-Lor.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 0S
Goods: 0/4 C | 0 TG

Planets:
+ The Dark (3/4)
+ Sem-Lore (3/2, yellow)
+ Kraag (2/1)
+ Siig (0/2,red) (Warfare Research Facility)
+ Mirage (1/2, legendary)

Technologies:
+ Aetherstream -- After you or one of your neighbors activates a system that is adjacent to an anomaly, you may apply +1 to the move value of all of that player's ships during this tactical action.
+ Light/Wave Deflector -- Your ships can move through systems that contain other player's ships.

Leaders:

Other:

+ (MIRAGE) Mirage Flight Academy -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place up to 2 fighters from your reinforcements in any system that contains 1 or more of your ships

This post has been edited by Blend: 18 January 2021 - 04:37 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#79 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 18 January 2021 - 03:19 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries: None

Strategic Action: Warfare
<Remove CT from Winnu and place in Tactical

CURRENT STATUS

Goods: 0/3 C | 3 TG

Planets:
+ Winnu (3/4)
+ Everra (3/1)
+ Lisis (2/2)
+ Velnor (2/1)

Technologies:

Leaders:

Other:

This post has been edited by twelve: 18 January 2021 - 03:36 PM

#80 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 18 January 2021 - 04:43 PM

Posted Image

Updated Map: https://drive.google...ZNum_3_mhv/view

This post has been edited by D'rek: 18 January 2021 - 04:55 PM

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users