Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Game Thread - Malazan Empire

• 18 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium VII: Revelations - Game Thread

#21 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 January 2021 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image

Secondary Strategic Actions:

TRADE: Refresh 3 Commodities for free.

Tactical Action:

ACTIVATE: Alio Prima-Ba'Kal.
MOVE: 1 Carrier with 2 Infantry (one from Lisis II, one from Ragh) from Lisis II-Ragh to Alio Prima-Ba'Kal.
INVADE: 1 Infantry to Alio Prima, 1 Infantry to Ba'kal.

Give Support for the Throne PN to Naaz-Rokha, receive Naaz-Rokha Support for the Throne PN.

EXPLORE: First Alio Prima, then Ba'kal.

Alio Prima -> EC11 | Dyson Sphere | ATTACH: | This planet's resource value is increased by 2 and its influence value is increased by 1.
Ba'kal -> EI16 | Local Fabricators | You may gain 1 commodity, or you may spend 1 trade good or 1 commodity to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on this planet. Resolve by spending 1 commodity to place 1 mech on Ba'kal.

SCAVENGE: Receive 2 Trade Goods.
DEPLOY: Spend 1 Trade Good to deploy mech on Alio Prima.

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 1

Strategy Card: CONSTRUCTION
Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 3S
Goods: 2/3 C | 1 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 0
Promissory Notes: 5 Saar, 1 Naaz-Rokha
Secret Objectives: 0 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Ragh (2/1)
+ Lisis II (1/0)
+ Hope's End (3/0)
+ Alio Prima (3/2)
+ Ba'kal (3/2)

Technologies:
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Leaders:
+ Captain Mendosa (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to increase the move value of 1 of that player's ships to match the move value of the ship on the game board that has the highest move value.
+ Rowl Sarrig (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 space docks on the game board} When you produce fighters or infantry: You may place each of those units at any of your space docks that are not blockaded.
+ Gurno Aggero (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that is adjacent to 1 of your space docks. Destroy all other player's infantry and fighters in that system. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (HOPE'S END) Imperial Arms Vault -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on any planet you control, or draw 1 action card
+ Naaz-Rokha Support for the Throne

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 12 January 2021 - 01:14 PM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#22 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 11 January 2021 - 09:17 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries: None

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Alpha Wormhole next to Winnu.
<Move Cruiser
<No fighting
<Explore -> FD13 | Unknown Relic Fragment | This card counts as a relic fragment of any type.

Trade 2 commodities for 3 from IH - Argent

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points:

Strategy Card: Trade
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 1/3 C | 5 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 1U
Promissory Notes: 6 Winnu

Planets:
+ Winnu (3/4)

Technologies:
+ Dark Energy Tap -- After you perform a tactical action in a system that contains a frontier token, if you have 1 or more ships in that system, explore that token. Your ships can retreat into adjacent systems that do not contain other players' units, even if you do not have units or control planets in that system.

Leaders:
+ Berekar Berekon (AGENT) -- When 1 or more of a player's units use PRODUCTION: You may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 2
+ Rickar Rickani (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Control Mecatol Rex or enter into a combat in the Mecatol Rex system} During combat: Apply +2 to the result of each of your unit's combat rolls in the Mecatol Rex system, your home system, and each system that contains a legendary planet.
+ Mathis Mathinus (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Perform the primary ability of any strategy card. Then, choose any number of other players. Those players may perform the secondary ability of that strategy card. Then, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 11 January 2021 - 09:34 PM

I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#23 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 12 January 2021 - 12:31 AM

Posted Image

Updated Map: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#24 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 12 January 2021 - 06:17 AM

Posted Image

Trade secondary - refresh commodities for free.

Activate - Vefut II
Move -1 carrier 2 GF, 1 Mech, 1 fighter, 1 Destroyer from Homesystem.
Invade - Vefut II wiith 1 Mech
Explore - Draw 2 exploration cards.
EH14 | Lazax Survivors | ATTACH: | This planet's resource value is increased by 1 and its influence value is increased by 2.
EH17 | Volatile Fuel Source: | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 command token.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: WARFARE
Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 3/3 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 5 Naaz-Rokha, 1 Saar, 1 Empyrean

Planets:
+ Naazir (2/1)
+ Rokha (1/2)
+ Archon Veil (1/3) B
+ Vefut II (2/2)

Technologies:
+ Psychoarchaeology -- You can use technology specialties on planets you control without exhausting them, even if those planets are exhausted. During the Action Phase, you can exhaust planets you control that have technology specialties to gain 1 trade good.
+ AI Development Algorithm -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

Leaders:
+ Garv and Gunn (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's turn: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to explore 1 of their planets.
+ Dart and Tai (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 mechs in 3 systems} After you gain control of a planet that was controlled by another player: You may explore that planet.
+ Hesh and Pit (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Gain 1 relic and perform the secondary ability of up to 2 readied or unchosen strategy cards; during this action, spend command tokens from your reinforcements instead of your strategy pool. Then, purge this card.

Other:
Saar Support for the Throne

This post has been edited by Morgoth: 12 January 2021 - 01:58 PM

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#25 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 12 January 2021 - 01:25 PM

Posted Image

No secondaries

Activate Sem-Lore
Move 1 Carrier, 1 Fighter, 2 Infantry
Invade
Explore -> EC17 | Mercenary Outfit | You may place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on this planet.

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points:

Strategy Card: TECHNOLOGY
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 4/4 C | 0 TG
Promissory Notes: 6 Empyrean

Planets:
+ The Dark (3/4)
+ Sem-Lore (3/2, yellow)

Technologies:
+ Dark Energy Tap -- After you perform a tactical action in a system that contains a frontier token, if you have 1 or more ships in that system, explore that token. Your ships can retreat into adjacent systems that do not contain other players' units, even if you do not have units or control planets in that system.

Leaders:
+ Acamar (AGENT) -- After a player moves ships into a system that does not contain any planets: You may exhaust this card; that player gains 1 command token.
+ Xuange (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Be neighbors with all other players} After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 of your command tokens: You may return that token to your reinforcements.
+ Conservator Procyon (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place 1 frontier token in each system that does not contain any planets and does not already have a frontier token. Then, explore each frontier token that is in a system that contains 1 or more of your ships. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (FRONTIER CARD) Enigmatic Device | ACTION: You may spend 6 resources and purge this card to research 1 technology.

This post has been edited by Blend: 12 January 2021 - 02:20 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#26 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 12 January 2021 - 01:35 PM

Posted Image

Play leadership, gain 3 ct, exhaust avar and ylir for an additional CT. (2/0/2)

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 0

Strategy Card: LEADERSHIP
Command Pools: 3T | 3F | 4S
Goods: 0/3 C | 2 TG
Promissory Notes: 6 Argent

Planets:
+ Cormund (2/0)
+ Ashtroth (2/0)
+ Valk (2/0)
+ Avar (1/1)
+ Ylir (0/2)
+ Loki (1/2)
+ Abaddon (1/2)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.

Leaders:
+ Trillossa Aun Mirik (AGENT) -- When a player produces ground forces in a system: You may exhaust this card; that player may place those units on any planets they control in that system and any adjacent systems.
+ Trrakan Aun Zulok (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 6 units that have ANTI-FIGHTER BARRAGE, SPACE CANNON or BOMBARDMENT on the game board} When 1 or more of your units make a roll for a unit ability: You may choose 1 of those units to roll 1 additional die.
+ Mirik Aun Sissiri (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move any number of your ships from any systems to any number of other systems that contain 1 of your command tokens and no other players' ships. Then, purge this card.

Other:

#27 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 12 January 2021 - 03:48 PM

Posted Image

Play Politics - Make myself speaker - look at the top two agendas - gain 2 action cards

Place 1 agenda at bottom of deck and keep the other at the top.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Politics
Goods: 0/2 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 1C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 2
Promissory Notes: 5 Ul

Planets:
+ Elysium (4/1)
+ Lodor (3/1)
+ Cealdri (0/2)Yellow Tech

Technologies:
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.

Leaders:
+ Tellurian (AGENT) -- When a hit is produced against a unit: You may exhaust this card to cancel that hit.
+ Tungstantus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 5 structures on the game board} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Ul The Progenitor (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Ready Elysium and attach this card to it. Its resource and influence values are each increased by 3, and it gains the SPACE CANNON 5 (x3) ability as if it were a unit.

Other:

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 12 January 2021 - 04:20 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#28 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 13 January 2021 - 12:21 PM

Posted Image

LEADERSHIP: No action.
POLITICS: No action.

Strategic Action:

Play CONSTRUCTION.

Place Floating Factory on Lisis II-Ragh. Place PDS on Hope's End.

Naaz-Rokha plays:

Garv and Gunn (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's turn: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to explore 1 of their planets.

Explore Hope's End. -> EH03 | Core Mine | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 trade good.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 3S
Goods: 2/3 C | 2 TG
Promissory Notes: 5 Saar, 1 Naaz-Rokha

Planets:
+ Ragh (2/1)
+ Lisis II (1/0)
+ Hope's End (3/0)
+ Alio Prima (3/2)
+ Ba'kal (3/2)

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ Captain Mendosa (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to increase the move value of 1 of that player's ships to match the move value of the ship on the game board that has the highest move value.
+ Rowl Sarrig (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 space docks on the game board} When you produce fighters or infantry: You may place each of those units at any of your space docks that are not blockaded.
+ Gurno Aggero (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that is adjacent to 1 of your space docks. Destroy all other player's infantry and fighters in that system. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (HOPE'S END) Imperial Arms Vault -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on any planet you control, or draw 1 action card

This post has been edited by D'rek: 13 January 2021 - 02:27 PM

#29 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:41 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries: None

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Everra
<Move 1 carrier 1 fighter and 1 Infantry
<No fighting
<Invade Evarra
<Explore -> EC18 | Mercenary Outfit | You may place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on this planet.

Trade 1 commodity and 2 TG for 4 commodities from Blend

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points:

Goods: 0/3 C | 7 TG

Planets:
+ Winnu (3/4)
+ Everra (3/1)

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ Berekar Berekon (AGENT) -- When 1 or more of a player's units use PRODUCTION: You may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 2
+ Rickar Rickani (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Control Mecatol Rex or enter into a combat in the Mecatol Rex system} During combat: Apply +2 to the result of each of your unit's combat rolls in the Mecatol Rex system, your home system, and each system that contains a legendary planet.
+ Mathis Mathinus (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Perform the primary ability of any strategy card. Then, choose any number of other players. Those players may perform the secondary ability of that strategy card. Then, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 13 January 2021 - 05:30 PM

#30 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image

Construction secondary - Spend 1 ST to build a space dock on Vefut II

Play Warfare - remove token from Vefut II, place 1 token in tactical

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 1S

Planets:
+ Naazir (2/1)
+ Rokha (1/2)
+ Archon Veil (1/3) B
+ Vefut II (2/2)

Technologies:
+ Psychoarchaeology -- You can use technology specialties on planets you control without exhausting them, even if those planets are exhausted. During the Action Phase, you can exhaust planets you control that have technology specialties to gain 1 trade good.
+ AI Development Algorithm -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

Leaders:
+ Garv and Gunn (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's turn: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to explore 1 of their planets.
+ Dart and Tai (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 mechs in 3 systems} After you gain control of a planet that was controlled by another player: You may explore that planet.
+ Hesh and Pit (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Gain 1 relic and perform the secondary ability of up to 2 readied or unchosen strategy cards; during this action, spend command tokens from your reinforcements instead of your strategy pool. Then, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by Morgoth: 14 January 2021 - 07:46 AM

#31 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:22 PM

Posted Image

Updated Map: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing (doesn't include Morgoth's latest turn)

This post has been edited by D'rek: 13 January 2021 - 09:22 PM

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#32 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 13 January 2021 - 10:29 PM

Posted Image

Leadership secondary: N/A
Politics secondary: Spend 1 ST. Draw 2 action cards
Construction secondary: N/A
Warfare secondary: Spend 1 ST. Exhaust The Dark for 3 resources. Produce 1 Destroyer, 2 Infantry, 2 Fighters.

Technology: Research Gravity Drive

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points:

Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 0S
Goods: 0/4 C | 3 TG
Promissory Notes: 6 Empyrean

Planets:
+ The Dark (3/4)
+ Sem-Lore (3/2, yellow)

Technologies:
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value of 1 of your ships during this tactical action.

Leaders:
+ Acamar (AGENT) -- After a player moves ships into a system that does not contain any planets: You may exhaust this card; that player gains 1 command token.
+ Xuange (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Be neighbors with all other players} After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 of your command tokens: You may return that token to your reinforcements.
+ Conservator Procyon (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place 1 frontier token in each system that does not contain any planets and does not already have a frontier token. Then, explore each frontier token that is in a system that contains 1 or more of your ships. Then, purge this card.

Other:
+ (FRONTIER CARD) Enigmatic Device | ACTION: You may spend 6 resources and purge this card to research 1 technology.

This post has been edited by Blend: 14 January 2021 - 02:20 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#33 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 13 January 2021 - 11:04 PM

Posted Image

Construction secondary 1 ct build pds on cormund
Warfare secondary 1 ct build 2 destroyers, 2 infantry exhaust ashtroth for 2 plus sarween
Technology secondary 1 ct research PDS 2 exhaust valk for 2 spend 2 TG

6 units with unut ability on board (4 destroyers, 2 PDS) unlock commander

Activate atlas, move 2 destroyers, 2 infantry invade atlas

Explore -> EH08 | Hazardous Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your hazardous relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

Trade alliance token with Tatts for his alliance token

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 1S
Goods: 0/3 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 2H | 0I | 0U

Planets:
+ Cormund (2/0)
+ Ashtroth (2/0)
+ Valk (2/0)
+Atlas (3/1)
+ Avar (1/1)
+ Ylir (0/2)
+ Loki (1/2)
+ Abaddon (1/2)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
PDS 2

Leaders:
+ Trillossa Aun Mirik (AGENT) -- When a player produces ground forces in a system: You may exhaust this card; that player may place those units on any planets they control in that system and any adjacent systems.
+ Trrakan Aun Zulok (COMMANDER) --: Have 6 units that have ANTI-FIGHTER BARRAGE, SPACE CANNON or BOMBARDMENT on the game board} When 1 or more of your units make a roll for a unit ability: You may choose 1 of those units to roll 1 additional die.
+ Mirik Aun Sissiri (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move any number of your ships from any systems to any number of other systems that contain 1 of your command tokens and no other players' ships. Then, purge this card.

Other:

Alliance: Titans of UI (Tatts), commander locked

This post has been edited by D'rek: 14 January 2021 - 04:43 AM

#34 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 14 January 2021 - 07:26 AM

Posted Image

Secondaries;

Construction spend 1 SCT to place Spacedock in Lodor
Warfare Secondary - build 2 cruisers in Elysium exhaust Elysium

Tactical action - activate empty system to the North East of Cealdri.

Move cruiser with 1 infantry from HS.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Politics
Command Pools: 0T | 3F | 0S
Goods: 0/2 C | 0 TG
Promissory Notes: 5 Ul 1 Argent

Planets:
+ Elysium (4/1)
+ Lodor (3/1)
+ Cealdri (0/2)Yellow Tech

Technologies:
+ Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.

Leaders:
+ Tellurian (AGENT) -- When a hit is produced against a unit: You may exhaust this card to cancel that hit.
+ Tungstantus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 5 structures on the game board} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Ul The Progenitor (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Ready Elysium and attach this card to it. Its resource and influence values are each increased by 3, and it gains the SPACE CANNON 5 (x3) ability as if it were a unit.

Other: The Argent Alliance card

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 14 January 2021 - 01:46 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#35 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:43 PM

Posted Image

Receive Terraform PN from Ul.

Trade with Naaz-Rokha: 2 commodities and 1 trade good for 3 trade goods.

WARFARE: No action.
TECHNOLOGY: Spend 1 SCT and 4 trade goods, research Gravity Drive.

Tactical Action:

ACTIVATE: Vorhal.
MOVE: 2 Floating Factories, 1 Cruiser, 2 Fighters, and 1 Infantry from Lisis II-Ragh to Vorhal.
INVADE: 1 Infantry to Vorhal.
EXPLORE:

[pause for exploration] -> EC09 | Cultural Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your cultural relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

SCAVENGE: Gain 1 Trade Good.
PRODUCTION: Exhaust Lisis II, Ragh, and spend 1 Trade Good. Build 1 Cruiser, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 0T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 0/3 C | 0 TG
Promissory Notes: 5 Saar, 1 Naaz-Rokha, 1 Ul

Planets:
+ Ragh (2/1)
+ Lisis II (1/0)
+ Hope's End (3/0)
+ Alio Prima (3/2)
+ Ba'kal (3/2)
+ Vorhal (0/2) (green tech)

Technologies:
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value of 1 of your ships during this tactical action.

Leaders:

Other:

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 14 January 2021 - 01:41 PM

#36 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:17 PM

Posted Image

Secondary of Warfare: -1SCT. Exhaust Winnu (3) Leader (2) and spend 3 trades goods and produce 1 carrier, 2 mechs and 2 fighters

Secondary of Technology: -1SCT. Spend 4 Trade goods and Research Gravity Drive.

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Lisis/ Velnor
<Move 1 carrier 2 fighters and 2 mechs
<No fighting
<Invade Lisis with 1 Mech
<Explore -> EI09 | Functioning Base | You may gain 1 commodity, or you may spend 1 trade good or 1 commodity to draw 1 action card.
<Invade Velnor with 1 Mech
<Explore -> EI03 | Abandoned Warehouses | You may gain 2 commodities, or you may convert up to 2 of your commodities to trade goods.

<Reclamation: place a space dock on Velnor
<Reclamation: place a space dock on Lisis

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points:

Command Pools: 0T | 3F | 0S

Planets:
+ Winnu (3/4)
+ Everra (3/1)
+ Lisis (2/2)
+ Velnor 2/1

Technologies:
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value to 1 of your ships during this tactical action.

Leaders:

Other:

This post has been edited by twelve: 14 January 2021 - 03:47 PM

#37 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:48 PM

Posted Image

Tech Secondary - Exhaust Naazir and Rokha + 1 TG to research Scanlink Drone Network

Tactical Action:
Activate Rigel
Move Carrier, 2 GFs and Mech from Vefut II
Invade:
Rigel 1 with Mech
Explore
Choose:
EH04 | Expedition | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, ready this planet.
EH12 | Hazardous Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your hazardous relic fragments to gain 1 relic.
<- chosen

Rigel 2 with 1 GF
Explore -> EI20 | Propulsion Research Facility | ATTACH: | This planet has a blue technology specialty; if this planet already has a technology specialty, this planet's resource and influence values are each increased by 1 instead.

Rigel 3 wirh 1 GF
Explore -> EI11 | Industrial Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your industrial relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 0S
Goods: 0/3 C | 2 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 2H | 1I | 0U

Planets:
+ Naazir (2/1)
+ Rokha (1/2)
+ Archon Veil (1/3) B

+ Vefut II (3/4)
+ Rigel 1 (0/1)
+ Rigel 2 (1/2) B
+ Rigel 3 (1/1) G

Technologies:
+Scanlink Drone Network -- When you activate a system, you may explore 1 planet in that system which contains 1 or more of your units.

Leaders:

Other:

This post has been edited by Morgoth: 14 January 2021 - 04:20 PM

#38 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:10 PM

Posted Image

Give 1TG to Twelve in exchange for his racial PN.

Activate Kraag/Siig
Move 1 Carrier, 4 Infantry from Home System
Invade both planets with 2 infantry each
Explore Kraag then Siig.

Kraag -> EH19 | Volatile Fuel Source: | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 command token.
Siig -> EH20 | Warfare Research Facility | ATTACH: | This planet has a red technology specialty; if this planet already has a technology specialty, this planet's resource and influence values are each increased by 1 instead.

Remove 1 infantry from Kraag, place 1 CT in Tactical.

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points:

Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 0S
Goods: 0/4 C | 2 TG
Promissory Notes: 6 Empyrean, 1 Winnu

Planets:
+ The Dark (3/4)
+ Sem-Lore (3/2, yellow)
+ Kraag (2/1)
+ Siig (0/2, red) (Warfare Research Facility)

Technologies:

Leaders:

Other:

This post has been edited by Blend: 14 January 2021 - 04:44 PM

#39 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 14 January 2021 - 07:48 PM

Posted Image

Updated Map: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#40 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 14 January 2021 - 09:53 PM

Posted Image

Activate ang, move in destroyer and infantry

Invade

Explore -> EI18 | Local Fabricators | You may gain 1 commodity, or you may spend 1 trade good or 1 commodity to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on this planet.

Gain commodity

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 1S
Goods: 1/3 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 2H | 0I | 0U

Planets:
+ Cormund (2/0)
+ Ashtroth (2/0)
+ Valk (2/0)
+Ang (2/0)
+Atlas (3/1)
+ Avar (1/1)
+ Ylir (0/2)
+ Loki (1/2)
+ Abaddon (1/2)

Technologies:
PDS 2

Leaders:
+ Trrakan Aun Zulok (COMMANDER) --: Have 6 units that have ANTI-FIGHTER BARRAGE, SPACE CANNON or BOMBARDMENT on the game board} When 1 or more of your units make a roll for a unit ability: You may choose 1 of those units to roll 1 additional die.

Other:

Alliance: Titans of UI (Tatts), commander locked

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users