• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Worst Movie you've ever Seen?

#201 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Ranting and Raving. Being the biggest Liberal on this forum. Arguing with Cold Iron (and winning). Writing (struggling right now), reading, Georgia Bulldog FOOTBALL!<br /><br />And the lades, of course, always the ladies ;)

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:42 AM

Lady In the Water was a dramatic turd.

#202 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:13 PM

Optimus Prime;367247 said:

Lady In the Water was a dramatic turd.

It wasn't as bad as The Happening by Shamalamadingdong. At least Giamatti can act...

#203 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

I don't think it has been mentioned so far, but you all have missed one of hte worst movies of all time.

TITANIC.

At least for guys. For both Sexes, 'Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie'. The first one with the Wayans brothers.

THE FEMALE ELF HUNTER's SILVER BREASTPLATE HAD NIPPLES ON IT.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#204 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

Obdigore;367428 said:

I don't think it has been mentioned so far, but you all have missed one of hte worst movies of all time.

TITANIC.

Yes, but it's hard to call a movie that made enuf money to buy and sell the planet the 'worse movie ever'.

At least for guys. For both Sexes, 'Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie'. The first one with the Wayans brothers.

THE FEMALE ELF HUNTER's SILVER BREASTPLATE HAD NIPPLES ON IT.

Don't forget Jeremy Irons in blue lipstick. NOTHING says epic film like a legendary actor in blue lipstick.

But the thing is, while it IS shite, and all kinds of awful, that one scene towards the end, where the princess works her mojo to summon the gold dragons against the evil wizard's red dragons, and all the dragons start throwing smack down on each other... that scene rocked. That scene (almost) makes the movie worthwhile. That and watching Jeremy Irons in blue lipstick beat the snot out of a Wayans brother.

- Abyss, still goes with MERCURY RISING as worstest...
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#205 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Women
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:53 PM

Obdigore;367428 said:

I don't think it has been mentioned so far, but you all have missed one of hte worst movies of all time. TITANIC.

WRONG! It was a good movie - plenty of thrills and spills, probably the best romance I can remember. And Leo died at the end which is a nice way to wrap things up as far as I'm concerned.

As for Leo, he has become a fantastic actor: Blood Diamond, The Departed (yes, yes its a copy of Infernal Affairs), and Catch me if you can.
souls are for wimps

#206 User is offline   Battalion 

• Emperor

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:19 PM

Dude, I have to disagree. Titanic is a real stinker. You know what is going to happen at the end ..huh huh huh And Leonardo ... I hate the man. Ruins good films by being the least convinsing hardman since the Hoff played Nick Fury.

#207 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

Leo's hit or miss for sure, but at the time of it's making Titanic was graphically amazing. Especially the sinkey bits where the ship is vertical and dudes are flying down and bouncing from still-spinning propellors. THAT part made the movie for me.

For me, a movie with stunning visuals still can't get worst ever, no matter what the story. Plus there's BOOBS!!! Do you know how awesome that was when I was like 15?!?!

I'll tell ya. Pretty damn awesome.

Not worst ever, but the love "story" was retarded beyond belief.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#208 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Women
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:03 PM

Battalion;367597 said:

Dude, I have to disagree. Titanic is a real stinker. You know what is going to happen at the end ..huh huh huh And Leonardo ... I hate the man. Ruins good films by being the least convinsing hardman since the Hoff played Nick Fury.

Okay, lets label it as marmite then.

cerveza_fiesta;367622 said:

Not worst ever, but the love "story" was retarded beyond belief.

I am unashamed in my view that the romance part of this movie was cool. The get laid in car scene was a part of my life.

There is a reason why this movie did so well. Call it the common denominator, whatever.
souls are for wimps

#209 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:29 PM

Mezla PigDog;305888 said:

"Knocked Up"

So bad, I have to post it twice.
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#210 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:38 PM

You have no taste woman
I AM A TWAT

#211 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:52 AM

The Uwe Boll Collection...

#212 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:57 AM

Hawk the Slayer...
Hmmm Im actually trying to sit thru the Nightmare Before Christmas now, most of my friends seem to love it, barring Danny, but its fucking hard lol, this is not my kinda movie whatsoever...
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#213 User is offline   Saccian 

• Sergeant

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

I've only walked out of the theatre once, and that was for Ghost of Mars. I almost did for 28 days later, but that movie proved to me that I just don't like the zombie movies. The movie The Musketeer was pretty terrible, I was thinking it would be much better.

As for Dungeon's and Dragons. The first one was terrible. The second one was way better. Not a fantastic film by any means, but a huge improvement over the first. Still had its corny moments though, a bunch of them actually.

Krull was my favorite movie as a kid. I still like watching it, only because I enjoyed it so much before. I think pretty much any Fantasy or SciFi flick gets bonus points over any other genre for me. I would probably like any mediocre film. It would really have to be terrible to fall in the hate category. One such example would be Highlander 2. It started going downhill in the first 5 minutes.

#214 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:22 PM

Obviously if you HAD suffered through the first D&D film, you'd have remembered that the bald guy had the blue lipstick, Jeremy Irons merely chewed his way through the scenery, the floor and into the core of the earth.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#215 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:21 PM

Mezla PigDog;367759 said:

So bad, I have to post it twice.

Loved it. It was brilliant. You madam are wrong

#216 Guest_Noxchild_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:52 PM

Illuyankas;368026 said:

Obviously if you HAD suffered through the first D&D film, you'd have remembered that the bald guy had the blue lipstick, Jeremy Irons merely chewed his way through the scenery, the floor and into the core of the earth.

:lachen70::lachen70::lachen70:

You win.

Hollow Man was thoroughly effed-up. Like seriously, I had no idea what I was supposed to feel about it. It was just kind of ... ugh.

Spider-Man 3 should have taken out either Sandman or Venom. Simple as that. Plus, the whole emo Peter sub-plot was so embarrassing to watch; I had to cover my face for the entire dance scene, it was just that unbearable.

#217 User is offline   palaeologos 

• Corporal

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:35 PM

Two words : Battlefield Earth.

Like a jaw-droppingly awful high school play with a budget on steroids.

#218 User is offline   no_survivors 

• Corporal
  • Interests:Cats, reading, guitar and cats

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:16 PM

I know there are probably thousands of worse movies, and I can't think of any off the top of my head but the one that I think had way to much hype and irritated the f**k out of me recently is JUNO.
See ten thousand ministries, See the holy rightous dogs.
They claim to heal, but all they do is steal, Abuse your faith, cheat, and rob.
~ God was Never on your Side, Lemmy Kilmister

#219 User is offline   Stalker 

• Soletaken

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

As a gamer I absolutely must say... anything by Uwe Boll, he makes a living slaughtering classic games in his "movies," if they can even be called such.

#220 User is offline   Centzon Totochtin 

• For Pony!
  • Interests:Stuff, and sometimes also things.
  • Bunnies!

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:06 AM

Road to Nhill

my family still talks of the day we hired this from blockbuster..... so..... boring.... can't.... even.... talk....
That Elephant is looking rather frayed at the edges

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

36 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users