• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Worst Movie you've ever Seen?

#261 User is offline   Arthur Dayne 

• Nuclear Baconator
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Cows and their subsequent steak, and pigs with their glorious bacon making capabilities.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:02 AM

I think we're all forgetting 2 of the most Awful, Make me want to punt babies, movies in the world.

From Justin to Kelly.

Girl Interrupted.

I actually went with an ex girlfriend to Girl Interrupted and watched her stare at the screen instead of making out or something useful, only to have her exclaim at the end of the movie that it was the worst thing she had ever seen. When I asked her why she was staring so intently she simply stated: "I just kept waiting for it to get better." Point made.

I'd also like to add you haven't lived until you stood in the middle of a tear jerked movie audience during the "leo dies" scene of Titanic and clapped while cheering because you knew your time in the theatre was close to an end.
If your cat wasn't meant to fly, why wouldn't they make them bigger?

#262 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:27 AM

Normally even the thought of Kate Beckinsale has me nursing a semi, however not even the lovely Kate could stop my ringnut twitching like a rabbit's nostril at the thought of having to sit through Pearl Harbour again.

Piece of shit.
Now all the friends that you knew in school they used to be so cool, now they just bore you.
Just look at em' now, already pullin' the plow. So quick to take to grain, like some old mule.

#263 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:37 AM

masan's saddle, on Feb 19 2009, 11:51 AM, said:

Nic Cage ? Yeh pretty awfull although I do have a soft spot for Con Air, " put down the bunny", " It's your barbecue cyrus and it smells good...." or something like that. Over the top but fun.

I think you will find it is "Put the bunny back in the box"! One of my favourites else I wouldn't slum the depths of pedantry :p
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#264 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:48 AM

Forgive me Mez, I know you were having an Emo moment a while back.

Pedantry is a curse cured only by vodka.
Now all the friends that you knew in school they used to be so cool, now they just bore you.
Just look at em' now, already pullin' the plow. So quick to take to grain, like some old mule.

#265 User is offline   Grimjust Bearegular 

• Irregular Bacon Berserker Medic of the Abyssmal Army
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:MAFIA, drawing and writing.
  • Godless killing machine - and proud of it!

Also, braaaaiiiinnnnzzzzzzzz!

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:09 AM

stone monkey, on Feb 14 2009, 09:22 PM, said:

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever as I've said in the past: you'd think a film involving Lucy Liu with loads of guns and lots of shit blowing up would be fun. And you'd be wrong.

yeah, that one was awful!

and might I add:

D.E.B.S.

dunno why I ever saw it...I'm ashamed :Surprise:
Things and stuffs...and other important objects.

#266 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:41 AM

spanglish.

OMFG my eyes, they bleed!!!

#267 User is offline   Stalker 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:12 PM

Tapper, on Feb 20 2009, 06:23 AM, said:

Stalker, on Feb 19 2009, 05:20 PM, said:

Tapper, on Feb 14 2009, 07:21 PM, said:

Lastly, I haven't seen the Inspector Clouseau movie(s) by Steve Martin, but he (and the director and script writer) should be burned on a stake for doing what Peter Sellars did so magnificently already. At least the movie still is based in France..

The Pink Panther was really funny. I enjoyed the comedy and wouldn't put it on this list.

But did you see the originals?
They were big movies for their time, with star-casts and awesome acting: Steve Martin simply can't attain the level of Claudia Cardinale and David Niven.

Yeah I did, but I still think they did a good job making it funny and aiming it at a younger audience that hasn't seen the old ones.

#268 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 03 June 2024 - 11:26 AM

Morgoth, on 14 February 2009 - 07:27 AM, said:

Slow Ben, on Feb 14 2009, 05:04 AM, said:

I have this thing that if I start a movie i have to finish it. The only two i havent been able to are the New World and Dust-I got it cause it had David Wenham from LOTR. Terrible terrible movies.

And Eragon made me want to throw things at the movie screen, what a waste of Jeremy Irons.

much like Dungeons & Dragons, which incidently is my contribution to this thread.

Conversely, the new D&D movie - Honor Among Thieves - is quite good, and deserved better box office than it got. They're talking about another one though, but maybe with a different cast.

The latest thing I can find

https://screenrant.c...etails-updates/

and

https://en.wikipedia...r_Among_Thieves
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#269 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 04 September 2024 - 02:44 PM

Rise deadthread.... RIIIIIIIIISE!!!!

The Avengers. No, not that, i mean the 1998 adaptation of the old tv series. They had Thurman, Fiennes, and Sean fncking Connery, and money to burn, ....and the result was...

Spoiler

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users