Malazan Empire: Slow mafia 1 spoilers - Malazan Empire

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Slow mafia 1 spoilers Battle of the pensioners.

#121 User is offline   King Lear 

• Une belle quelquesomething sans merci
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

Except I was only thinking of vigging her because she wouldn't leave me alone and was getting on my nerves haha. I didn't even realise it was Starling, normally I can alt her no problem.
*Men's Frights Activist*

#122 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

Brujah said:

1385159131[/url]' post='1098750']

Ganoes Paran said:

1384968206[/url]' post='1098298']
I enjoyed that though. I think Galain is doing a superb job.

I strongly disagree. I KNEW Galain was the other killer with that hammer vote on Ruse with other people already saying they were around to hammer. Galains defense was she wanted to make sure it went thru in time, but we still have a billion hours on the clock. I had a giant case against Galain typed out at work, and its why I left my day 2 vote on Galain, and came home to post it and was alrdy modkilled.

I also don't see the pm I sent HM saying Galain was DEF the other killer. So between me getting modded before I could put the nail in Galain coffin, and the vig that was coming her way getting modded, then no. I think starling played a very transparent killer.

I knew right away that hammer was too forced. It was a LOOK AT ME, I hammered hammer.

I could have sworn that I posted that PM, but I don't see it either. I'll dig it up later and post it. We didn't want to modkill you but it had been 8 days (10 with weekend) on a 4 day timer. But yeah, you were definitely onto Galain.

#123 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

View PostStalker, on 22 November 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

Brujah said:

1385159131[/url]' post='1098750']

Ganoes Paran said:

1384968206[/url]' post='1098298']
I enjoyed that though. I think Galain is doing a superb job.

I strongly disagree. I KNEW Galain was the other killer with that hammer vote on Ruse with other people already saying they were around to hammer. Galains defense was she wanted to make sure it went thru in time, but we still have a billion hours on the clock. I had a giant case against Galain typed out at work, and its why I left my day 2 vote on Galain, and came home to post it and was alrdy modkilled.

I also don't see the pm I sent HM saying Galain was DEF the other killer. So between me getting modded before I could put the nail in Galain coffin, and the vig that was coming her way getting modded, then no. I think starling played a very transparent killer.

I knew right away that hammer was too forced. It was a LOOK AT ME, I hammered hammer.

I could have sworn that I posted that PM, but I don't see it either. I'll dig it up later and post it. We didn't want to modkill you but it had been 8 days (10 with weekend) on a 4 day timer. But yeah, you were definitely onto Galain.

Well its my fault then for not understanding the mod kill changes that occurred(from 3 to 4 days or whatever)

I could of swore they said something about issuing warnings before modkills in this game because of the lengthy times. Ive read the thread everyday and didn't want to post until after the night action, which took forever why?, and was waiting to post on purpose. I had a case so ready for Galain that even Galain would have been like ' Gods be damned! That's a good case! So good in fact, it'd be a mafia injustice to try to refute it. Yet it deserves better than me self pity voting , therefore I admit I am the killer. And I was only doing it to support my huge pain pill addiction! These old fogeys get the good shit! And for a while there, I only took a little here and there. But as my addiction grew, stealing a few just wasn't enough. I had to have them all! I can't help it. I'm a junkie! I'm a victim of the system, I tell you."
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#124 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Heh, I'm sure that would have been Galain's only reaction.

But yeah, no official warning policy. Grief and I had been doing it because we didn't want to modkill anyone, which is why we had two replacements on day one. Four modkills, or five since, isn't great either. With you, your alt already had several warnings, and we would have sent another when we sent one to Kaschan but someone missed that you were out of time.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out with 10 left. One killer and two symps (D'riss being suspected by most people) against 7. All the modkills certainly have helped scum, but I don't think it will be enough. Especially if Galain continues to believe that Telas is the other symp and Meanas is town.

#125 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

View PostDolmen+, on 21 November 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Thanks H&M, Omtose was a great mentor. Patient, let me play to my gut and tempered my enthusiasm so I didn't become a disaster. Grateful for the pairing.

Will keep trying my hand at the games. I hate being bad at things like this and I guess that's why I need to keep playing so I learn.

You reminded me of Khell when he pretends to be a noob, clever but innocent all the same. I enjoyed sparring with you
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#126 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

I had no idea you were playing Brujah, but I did follow your vote the day I got lynched. My fricking re read of day one clouded my judgement regarding day two but I made Galain 2 votes. I just talked myself out of it, because they were cool under pressure.

#127 User is offline   King Lear 

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 25 November 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

I had no idea you were playing Brujah, but I did follow your vote the day I got lynched. My fricking re read of day one clouded my judgement regarding day two but I made Galain 2 votes. I just talked myself out of it, because they were cool under pressure.

Starling is a cow like that :(
*Men's Frights Activist*

#128 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

View PostKing Lear, on 25 November 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

Starling is a cow like that :(

That is my reason for saying she played superb, she got a lot of pressure for the hammer vote. Yet just brushed it off.

#129 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

I've been referred to khell as one of the better players actually. Its why I thought being a newbie and playing that card might be a good thing, ah if I only knew what I know now...all things with a pinch of salt. I wonder where Galains argument with Meanas will lead...
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#130 User is offline   King Lear 

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 25 November 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:

View PostKing Lear, on 25 November 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

Starling is a cow like that Posted Image

That is my reason for saying she played superb, she got a lot of pressure for the hammer vote. Yet just brushed it off.

Try arguing with her in person, she's even worse haha. Hmm. That makes me want to play not-internet mafia. Except I have a terrible poker face.

Anyone up for Mafia in the US in July?
*Men's Frights Activist*

#131 User is offline   King Lear 

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

View PostDolmen+, on 25 November 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:

I've been referred to khell as one of the better players actually. Its why I thought being a newbie and playing that card might be a good thing, ah if I only knew what I know now...all things with a pinch of salt. I wonder where Galains argument with Meanas will lead...

I was going to say something mean about Khell, but in context it could have been taken as insulting to you. You ruin all my fun Dolly!
*Men's Frights Activist*

#132 User is offline   King Lear 

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostHugin & Munin, on 19 November 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

No reply as of yet and 2 hours left on your time limit, according to my understanding of GMT heh. But yeah, I'll handle it if necessary. She(?) should have used the vig earlier as Galain was a top choice for it. Now modkill and no vig, most likely.

I'm not sure how I feel about that question mark...
*Men's Frights Activist*

#133 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

View PostKing Lear, on 25 November 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

I was going to say something mean about Khell, but in context it could have been taken as insulting to you. You ruin all my fun Dolly!

You're welcome :(

I have a sense that , as the youngsters would put it, there is beef? :D
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#134 User is offline   King Lear 

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

View PostDolmen+, on 25 November 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

View PostKing Lear, on 25 November 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

You're welcome :(

I have a sense that , as the youngsters would put it, there is beef? :D

Nah, Khell's just not as good as he thinks he is :D
*Men's Frights Activist*

#135 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Healer provisional

Omtose said:

1385390691[/url]']
Provisional

Heal Liosan

May as well continue with that.

And a Turkey day message from Venge

Mockra said:

1385396359[/url]']
I would just like to point out that Thursday is Thanksgiving day here in the states. It is a time when families gather together and eat turkey and try not to talk to each other just like the pilgrims did. Then sit down to watch games of Football much like the pilgrims sitting down to watch the Native Americans die of small pox.

As such it is a holiday week. People traveling and cooking tons of food. For the American players expect even less participation then normal. Just FYI

He brings up the point that I was planning on making, that this is a holiday week. The usual plan is a freeze at some point- maybe Wednesday night through Thursday, resume Friday until weekend break? I certainly won't be around for the holiday, and I imagine it will be the same for most of the Americans here. What do you think, Grief?

#136 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

King Lear said:

1385372437[/url]' post='1098962']

Hugin & Munin said:

1384901324[/url]' post='1098094']
No reply as of yet and 2 hours left on your time limit, according to my understanding of GMT heh. But yeah, I'll handle it if necessary. She(?) should have used the vig earlier as Galain was a top choice for it. Now modkill and no vig, most likely.

Heh, oops. You should totally feel happy that I cared to get it right, cause that's important too! I am pretty sure that you are a lady, but your name did throw me off because, you know, it says king. I hadn't been around here much lately, until I came back to play in the mafia 100th, so I'm still trying to figure out the people that weren't around when I was playing in every game.

This post has been edited by Stalker: 25 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

#137 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

NK provisional

Galain said:

1385406677[/url]']
My current choices for NK are Serc and Gamelon. Serc because if I need to I can fake-reveal lover pair based on the post where he called me a good lover (incidentally, still no idea what was going on there), and Gamelon because he's sneaking in under the radar and that makes me wonder whether he has a role.

provisional kill Serc

#138 User is offline   King Lear 

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

View PostStalker, on 25 November 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

View PostKing Lear, on 25 November 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

View PostHugin & Munin, on 19 November 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

Heh, oops. You should totally feel happy that I cared to get it right, cause that's important too! I am pretty sure that you are a lady, but your name did throw me off because, you know, it says king. I hadn't been around here much lately, until I came back to play in the mafia 100th, so I'm still trying to figure out the people that weren't around when I was playing in every game.

Hahaha! Nah it's okay, it made me laugh. And the name is a bit confusing I suppose.
*Men's Frights Activist*

#139 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostHugin & Munin, on 25 November 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Healer provisional

Omtose said:

1385390691[/url]']
Provisional

Heal Liosan

May as well continue with that.

And a Turkey day message from Venge

Mockra said:

1385396359[/url]']
I would just like to point out that Thursday is Thanksgiving day here in the states. It is a time when families gather together and eat turkey and try not to talk to each other just like the pilgrims did. Then sit down to watch games of Football much like the pilgrims sitting down to watch the Native Americans die of small pox.

As such it is a holiday week. People traveling and cooking tons of food. For the American players expect even less participation then normal. Just FYI

He brings up the point that I was planning on making, that this is a holiday week. The usual plan is a freeze at some point- maybe Wednesday night through Thursday, resume Friday until weekend break? I certainly won't be around for the holiday, and I imagine it will be the same for most of the Americans here. What do you think, Grief?

That's a fair point, I hadn't realised it.

I think freezing Wednesday night is good. In fact, we may as well just freeze it from Wednesday night till the Monday, people might be travelling/spending time with the family etc, and unfreezing on the Friday doesn't really serve much purpose.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#140 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Yeah agreed. Having seen the amount of posts this week, I think the full freeze is the better option.

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users