Malazan Empire: Slow mafia 1 spoilers - Malazan Empire

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Slow mafia 1 spoilers Battle of the pensioners.

#201 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

Galain said:

1387573032[/url]']
I'd just about decided to kill off Omtose, when I went back and read my notes, and now I want to kill off Korv. Also, Korv has suggested that we go back and reread everyone's posts, and I feel like he would do a better job than Omtose :)

NK Korvalain.

#202 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Galain was confused with the reveal, which is why I didn't call the game already. If she decided to NK one of her symps that would have been interesting. With the decision to go with Korv, this game is over for town. I'm going to wait for Omtose to give me a heal, for completeness, but it's a wrap.

With the NK, it goes to 3 scum v 2 town, and majority wins. Without, it remains locked at 3v3 with four votes needed for a lynch. The faction lines are obvious at this point, so it would just keep going to a NK until scum win. So yeah, that's that. Well, put that way, I guess I don't need to wait for the heal.

Meanas is panicking that he was killed though, may have to mess with him as I resolve.

-stalker

This post has been edited by Hugin & Munin: 20 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

#203 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostHugin & Munin, on 18 December 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Plus this from D'riss

D said:

1387385396[/url]']
holy fuck!
I've been playing the whole game thinking gamelon was my other killer!

why did Galain kill him? he's just landed himself on the block!

Oh D'riss, really? Dear god, you need to play more games here. On the plus side your concentration on a single town alt was much better than talking about multiple alts.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#204 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:13 AM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 20 December 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

Just let them keep arguing on thread, it's funny as shit. Venge is Piing Galain now. The symps are arguing withy each other loving it. Scum have won but maybe you can drag the game onwards and let them lynch Korv. They will say Meanas wasn't a fucking symp and he must have had something mess his find up or some stupid shit. Or they will convince themselves he is a symp and vote for Mockra or Korv instead. I am sorry but I would have lynch D'riss just to make sure it wasn't fucking D day. Now Khell saying there is no symps. Uh.

I loved the last Day :)
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#205 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

My scumdar has been spot on lately. Y'all gotta lynch galain when i tell you to. Bitches.

#206 User is offline   Starling 

• Not Docile
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

View PostBrujah, on 27 November 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

View PostGanoes Paran, on 25 November 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:

View PostKing Lear, on 25 November 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

View PostGanoes Paran, on 25 November 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

I had no idea you were playing Brujah, but I did follow your vote the day I got lynched. My fricking re read of day one clouded my judgement regarding day two but I made Galain 2 votes. I just talked myself out of it, because they were cool under pressure.

Starling is a cow like that :)

That is my reason for saying she played superb, she got a lot of pressure for the hammer vote. Yet just brushed it off.

No she didn't. She made an extremely stupid post bout hammering because she didn't want to risk not getting the Lynch, when we had a million hours left and people standing by. That defense post in itself sealed her guilt for me. She didn't shrug anything off. I just got modkilled before I even began to drop the hammer or begin my case. I guarantee! I secure the Lynch had I not been modded. Which can be confirmed by the post I sent in response to my being told I was modkilled. No one else was even paying any attention so she dint have to shrug off anything.

The hammer was in part a reaction to the attention that Serc had brought to me by referring to me as lover (which panicked me right the fuck out, btw) and partly a desire to be on the train. Also, my post was a cross-post with whoever had said they were around to vote. But I think it was a fairly considered risk, because there were plenty of people who refused to get on the train, and a good chance that D'riss would have been lynched the next day anyway. And you made several posts about me that garnered absolutely no attention, so I guess my defence was adequate.

The reason I was so confused about the fake reveal was because I had convinced myself that Telas was my other symp, so then I started having doubts about D'riss, and it all got very stressful! I did actually seriously consider killing Meanas several times, I'm glad I didn't :D

All in all, I think I did fairly well for my second ever game as scum! Especially with my partner getting lynched so early. And particularly because my first ever game as scum I was partnered with Shin and we lost within three days :D
... a nature generally described as happy-go-fuck-yourself.

#207 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

Oh Khell, if only you'd woken up to this game one day earlier :)

Congrats scum, very nice fake reveal Mess, even if it did play on my urge to just hurry up and finish the game :D

Starling, I would have made the best case on you had we had one more day. Hads, ifs, and buts, sigh. Scum played a lot better than us at the end, especially after *that* beginning. Congrats!
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#208 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:28 AM

I'm guessing that the 'heal Korv' didn't come within the 24 hours :)
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#209 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

Nah, it wouldnt have mattered, so i wasnt given the full time

#210 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

View PostStarling, on 21 December 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

I had no idea you were playing Brujah, but I did follow your vote the day I got lynched. My fricking re read of day one clouded my judgement regarding day two but I made Galain 2 votes. I just talked myself out of it, because they were cool under pressure.

That is my reason for saying she played superb, she got a lot of pressure for the hammer vote. Yet just brushed it off.

No she didn't. She made an extremely stupid post bout hammering because she didn't want to risk not getting the Lynch, when we had a million hours left and people standing by. That defense post in itself sealed her guilt for me. She didn't shrug anything off. I just got modkilled before I even began to drop the hammer or begin my case. I guarantee! I secure the Lynch had I not been modded. Which can be confirmed by the post I sent in response to my being told I was modkilled. No one else was even paying any attention so she dint have to shrug off anything.

The hammer was in part a reaction to the attention that Serc had brought to me by referring to me as lover (which panicked me right the fuck out, btw) and partly a desire to be on the train. Also, my post was a cross-post with whoever had said they were around to vote. But I think it was a fairly considered risk, because there were plenty of people who refused to get on the train, and a good chance that D'riss would have been lynched the next day anyway. And you made several posts about me that garnered absolutely no attention, so I guess my defence was adequate.

The reason I was so confused about the fake reveal was because I had convinced myself that Telas was my other symp, so then I started having doubts about D'riss, and it all got very stressful! I did actually seriously consider killing Meanas several times, I'm glad I didn't :D

All in all, I think I did fairly well for my second ever game as scum! Especially with my partner getting lynched so early. And particularly because my first ever game as scum I was partnered with Shin and we lost within three days :clap:

I thought it only later in the game you started to gather flak - I was really quite pleased with how you were coming out with little bits that were enough to attract attention so you were seen but not enough to draw serious fire. I'd been trying to get Telas as symp into peoples heads so that they thought scum was down to two alts thus making the last days reveal a lot safer because people didn't think I'd be symp-scum doing that and no killer would risk it, there being only one symp left after Telas was out. Looks like it worked on you - I was watching thread screaming at the monitor for you to hammer or for D'riss to do so, Mac should have realised the moment he read it I was his fellow symp and you could have been pretty sure I was too.

I actually got Healed on Night 1 I see - thanks Town :D Also, I so called Omtose as healer in my reveal. This was my first time as scum, I want to be scum again! It's so much easier to play a symp than a RI, do other people find this?

View PostKhellendros, on 21 December 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Oh Khell, if only you'd woken up to this game one day earlier :D

Congrats scum, very nice fake reveal Mess, even if it did play on my urge to just hurry up and finish the game :p

Starling, I would have made the best case on you had we had one more day. Hads, ifs, and buts, sigh. Scum played a lot better than us at the end, especially after *that* beginning. Congrats!

Thank you :clap: I put a bit of time into it, maybe 20min :p Aye, it was aimed at an alt I was sure wouldn't be on for a good dozen hours after I posted it and who had slipped through - I knew Korv (you) had bought Liosan up as smooth so figured a vote from there was a dead cert when I also added I found you and cleared you, same for Omtose when I cleared them with my Healer deduction thrown in too meaning we were at 3 of 4 votes for sure, then with two other scum who knew exactly what I was doing I was banking on Liosan not even getting a chance at defence. I decided against including Galain in the cleared alts because that would be the first place to look for the killer after a fake finder reveal.

Would you have made the case on Galain when the reveal proved fake and two alts who knew they were town named in it? Or would you have gone after Omtose initially till Shin revealed then lynched me?

So, when is the next game?

#211 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

my god I do not know how to play symp.

good game galain

Great game Meanie

sorry Bubba

#212 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

View PostOmtose, on 21 December 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

My scumdar has been spot on lately. Y'all gotta lynch galain when i tell you to. Bitches.

Didn't you vote for liosan right off the bat. Dumbass...
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#213 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

Galain good game. Meanas good game

Maccy you suck as a symp.

I got mental lynched so that was a victory. Khell why did you become retarded at the end. I flipped you from town to scum.

#214 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 19 December 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

I am annoyed at Shin here. Shin can fucking blow everything up.

View PostOmtose, on 19 December 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Vote Liosan

With 7 people left, it aint D-Day so if Lio comes up inno we lynch Meanas so there's no reason to screw around.

One killer and a possible fake reveal, with D'riss as a confirmed symp. It is fucking D day. Look at the OP, look at it and read it. Do you think we would have had a lover healer pair AND a fucking finder? I think Omtose should be revealing and letting people know he was a healer in a lover role. Then they can decide whether Meanas' reveal is full of shit which it is. I can't believe Khell has followed the reveal either, well I can because of Shin. There is no counter.

This annoys me so much. aargh. It's game over and scum will win. Fucking hate.

It was a suspicious fucking reveal on a potential D day.....

#215 User is offline   Starling 

• Not Docile

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostMessremb, on 21 December 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

View PostStarling, on 21 December 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

All in all, I think I did fairly well for my second ever game as scum! Especially with my partner getting lynched so early. And particularly because my first ever game as scum I was partnered with Shin and we lost within three days :clap:

I thought it only later in the game you started to gather flak - I was really quite pleased with how you were coming out with little bits that were enough to attract attention so you were seen but not enough to draw serious fire. I'd been trying to get Telas as symp into peoples heads so that they thought scum was down to two alts thus making the last days reveal a lot safer because people didn't think I'd be symp-scum doing that and no killer would risk it, there being only one symp left after Telas was out. Looks like it worked on you - I was watching thread screaming at the monitor for you to hammer or for D'riss to do so, Mac should have realised the moment he read it I was his fellow symp and you could have been pretty sure I was too.

I actually got Healed on Night 1 I see - thanks Town :D Also, I so called Omtose as healer in my reveal. This was my first time as scum, I want to be scum again! It's so much easier to play a symp than a RI, do other people find this?

View PostKhellendros, on 21 December 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Oh Khell, if only you'd woken up to this game one day earlier :D

Congrats scum, very nice fake reveal Mess, even if it did play on my urge to just hurry up and finish the game :p

Thank you :clap: I put a bit of time into it, maybe 20min :p Aye, it was aimed at an alt I was sure wouldn't be on for a good dozen hours after I posted it and who had slipped through - I knew Korv (you) had bought Liosan up as smooth so figured a vote from there was a dead cert when I also added I found you and cleared you, same for Omtose when I cleared them with my Healer deduction thrown in too meaning we were at 3 of 4 votes for sure, then with two other scum who knew exactly what I was doing I was banking on Liosan not even getting a chance at defence. I decided against including Galain in the cleared alts because that would be the first place to look for the killer after a fake finder reveal.

Would you have made the case on Galain when the reveal proved fake and two alts who knew they were town named in it? Or would you have gone after Omtose initially till Shin revealed then lynched me?

Even in the later stages of the game, I wasn't getting any particular flak. It was really only Shin with his bloody gut feelings, and Khell, who had basically decided on me after a process of elimination. I'd convinced Venge I was town by not hammering him, so I was feeling pretty safe. I absolutely would have hammered Lio, but then Maccy was all "lets be suspicious about this reveal" and I started wondering if maybe he was very unlucky town.

Your reveal was beautifully timed though, Mess. With Lio away, two symps left and close enough to Christmas that everyone wanted the game to be over. That was great.

If I could do it over again I would have killed Shin fairly early in the game. The problem with not wanting to kill off people who are connected to you means that you end up with people who are suspicious of you at the end of the game. That last night I felt I had to kill one of Omtose or Korv because otherwise they would have ganged up on me. It would have been interesting to see what would happen if Maccy hadn't been the other symp.

#216 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

I fell vindicated............It's a hollow win for sure.....but a win all the same.

Great job to the rest of team scum...even you Mac.

#217 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostMessremb, on 21 December 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

Better than heroin isn't it? And it's legal.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#218 User is offline   Starling 

• Not Docile

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

I really like the slower game format, and I'd be keen to play another one. Maybe after Christmas :)

#219 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:23 AM

Right off the bat means before anything has happened. Dumbass.

#220 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

oh hey, this game finally ended. congrats scum.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users