• Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Nenanda, on 25 March 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

Forgot to inform you (sorrry) but this is the order:

Nenanda
Thryllan
Olar Ethil

And did you PM the above by mistake?

Noted, and no you are supposed to now know about Pinhead.

Karosis, on 25 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

No what I meaznt to say is one of my first games was a ROT3K I think. Mafia 68.

I was right this is from mafia 60, You know I did actually go through spoilers of each one searching for hellraiser, when I should have been researching Pinhead but hey ho.

To Tellan:

You are Pinhead the leader of the cenobites, formerly human creatures from an extra dimensional realm who travel to Earth through the Lament Configuration, and harvest human souls. Unfortunately you somehow stumbled on into the midst of a hellishness feud between Jason and Freddy. Both of those souls would be strong warriors in your Cenobite Army. As such you have sworn to kill them both..

You have a single BP.

Each night you submit a kill request to us.

Each night the leader will have to target a member of his own faction. The following night the leader kills that player (Leader targets Ruse night 1, night 2 leader kills Ruse). There are however several ways to avoid this.

1) If the leader is targeted by a night action of an opposing faction the same night he choses his victim, he will be able to kill any player the following night (Leader targets Ruse on night 1 but is simultaneously targeted by the enemy Serc. The following night, instead of killing Ruse, the leader can pick any player to kill)

2) If the leader is targeted the same night he uses his night kill, he is distracted from his purpose and his action fails. However, he will be able to commit a day kill the following day. The day kill comes into effect as soon as it's registered by a mod. A day kill does not end the day.

3) If the player a leader is targeting for a night kill is targeted by another player, the leader kills the targeting player instead. A 1) action's immune to the effects of 3), meaning that if the leader is already targeting someone not of his factions as made possible through 1), he'll ignore the effect of 3).

If several players target the player under 3), the one to act first is killed. So a Guard before a healer before a finder before a vig and so on.

The members of you team are atrahal, alkend, Rashan, Tennes.

They know who you are and have been promised that you will restore their souls if the help you capture the other two... There bodies might die but you will release their souls..After all you are a man of your word.

I hope my leader won't kill me today :D

Karosis, on 25 March 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

He only has one BP? Oh dear. He doesn't seem that strong either! I'm hoping his number two and three characters are going to be stronger.

It's all about the in play. Korbas = EM?

Bendal Home = Venge?

Karosis, on 25 March 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

My list for this game, picking out of sign ups.

Mafia 100 (sign-ups open):
1. Khell
2. King Lear (Ornery Owl)
3. Gust Hubb (Corv)
4. The Dude
5. Azathmaster
6. Stalker
7. High House Dark
8. Obdi
9. HD
10. Ment
11. Tattersail
12. Kurt
13. EmperorMagus
14. Vengy
15. Blend
16. Twelve
17. Hinter
18. Bliss
19. HiddenOne
20. Silencer
21. Lizra
22. Trull's Son
23. Bent
24. Gnaw
25. Starling
26. Brujah
27. dktorode

• Brujah in any way possible, lynch or kill, that is why the later kills.
  • King Lear (early death if possible, it doesn't have to be by my hands but better if it was)
  • EM lynched, that would be nice and sweet
  • Blend for arguments near enough all the time
  • Bliss I'd love to kill her, that'd be very satisfactory

Almost made the list but never HO, Gnaw, Hinter and Silencer.

Out of my list Brujah, KL and Bliss would be my top 3.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#82 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

Cast, on 25 March 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Before I pick, I have a few questions. Does suicide bombing end day still? It says it in the PM, but I want to make sure. It could be a very strategic ability with instant nights, late game. Otherwise I'd just have fun with it.

Also when one alt dies, does the new alt enter immediately and get a NA, or enters at the start of the next day?

thanks!

Suicide bomb still ends day immediately.

As per the OP, the new role becomes active at dawn.

Korbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

Benal Home sounds like Gnaw.

Korbas, on 25 March 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

Ryllandaras is Khell.

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

Amon has a FM jump - will I be told the identity of his new alt if he uses it?

Yes. Spy in the Web is a passive ability so it updates itself when there is a change.

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

I am thinking that I will use my first lover conversation to join up with Longinus or Casca, then use that conversation to transmit information to Amon. I could then use my second conversation to join up with someone who's not on my faction (hopefully hit an Eriksonian, so that a find on me will line up with my lies to this person), hopefully get some information out of that lover conversation besides the role info I will get using Secrets Betrayed and transmit that to Amon using the first lover conversation. This will allow me to tell Amon who our teammates are, at least, and also potentially give him more information going forward using the second conversation.

Question re: the above - am I allowed to tell my lover to say something specifically so I can transmit information to Amon? The PM has to come from my lover, not me, right?

2nd Question: Because of my Praetor role, I know who Venesara's two other alts are - am I allowed to transmit this to my lover and have them say this in the PM so that I can transmit it back to Amon? Can I do the same with my own alts? My lover's alts?

You can tell your lover anything you like as long as {a} you do not quote any PMs from the mods directly, and {b} if you have been given any personal/unique restrictions on revealing information you do not break them.

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

Question re: one of my role abilities:

Inside Information: day only: send a PM from a lover you have to the Mastermind Meyern #1 player. Useable any number of times per day, but precludes using other day abilities.

Does this mean I can have a PM sent to Meyern # 1 that says anything, but is sent from one of my lovers?

Or does it mean that I can send one of the messages from my lover conversation to Meyern # 1?

Hey - you never answered the above question, would appreciate a response! :D Thanks!

PSSTTTT *points upward*

The second - any single post made by one of your lovers in a private conversation with you can be passed along to Meyern #1 (who is told that it is a PM passed long by one of their subordinates from a lover conversation)

Will Meyern # 1 be told which alt it comes from?

Yes.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#83 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

Trake, on 25 March 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hey so I've gone through the roles, and I must say the Uncle Ben seems to be the most hilariously awesome of the bunch. My order then:

1) Trake - Uncle Ben

2) Kessobahn - Symp Hypnotist

3) Jalan - Feng Xu

Damn this will be fun.

Noted.

Bendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

I am going to use this as my Spoiler shit thread. Any questions or actions I will send in from the alts pm.

Right now I am trying to post and act in a way that is slightly different then how I normally act. Close enough that people will alt me but different enough so that when I change people won't know which new alt I am. Also I like being an asshole. It is fun. I get off on it. As has been proven time and time again. :D

Bendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

Of course if I like acting like this I might not change for the entire game. Just cause.

#84 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hentos Ilm, on 25 March 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Ok, I think I have made my Decisions. Here they are, and my reasoning:

Alt 1: Sylar. I chose him first because he has no lynch protection which I think will be crucial later in the game. Also, He is very hard to NK. The beginning of this game there will be a ton of NA's. But the chances of 3 kills in a row hitting me are slim to none. Plus, since I can absorb the roles of the people I kill, this SHOULD let me use this ability longest if I play it smooth for the first week or so, and with so many roles out there there will be a lot to choose from. I considered using him last as I think people will save their best roles for end game... but the chances of 3 consecutive NA's goes up the fewer people there are in the game. I think this is a solid lead off choice and I can go pretty far with Sylar depending on what actions I absorb.

Alt 2: Predator. Why predator 2nd instead of Pai mei? Well, I think the finds will be more beneficial earlier on. Also, while the predator does have 3 BP's. Pai Mei has unlimited BP's. Come end game that means I have to get lynched, and given that both Predator and Pai Mei have 1 LP each. It seems that Pai mei is actually the stronger of the 2 rolls. (Funny enough I was also Pai Mei in the Kill Bill Game. I was also an independent and won that as well). While the finds of the predator are nice, as I am a serial killer I don't think that they will be very beneficial to me though I might be able to parlay the information in making people believe I am on their team.

Alt 3: Pai Mei. He is a beast. Can't be NK'd. 1 LP with a retaliation kill. And an extra kill if we ever go to night or don't get a lynch?!?! All these things are pretty frequent during endgame.This guy is an endgame beast.

After reviewing the roles, I actually think the predator role is my weakest role. All get unlimited kills, but he is by far the 'easiest' to kill. (lol at 1 LP and 4 BP as being the easiest to kill).The Sylar role is awesome and depending on the powers I absorb could make me pretty frigging beastly, and Pai Mei is the shit. Combined with my natural tendency to avoid lynches.... I could go pretty deep.

I have no illusions. This is a tough role, and chances of me getting a piece of the victory pie are pretty small, but I look forward to trying! Great role. I am ready to dive in and get shit started!

Noted, sounds like a good plan!

Hentos Ilm, on 25 March 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

In the VC's you said that the Serial Killer and the Jester can co win with each other and/or the winning town/scum faction. But seeing as the VC for both town and scum include having me dead... I can only co-win with the Jester. Correct?

Also, holy hell, I didn't realize that EVERYONE wants me dead and that I have to Kill EVERYONE.

Not quite sure a win is possible for me, but I am going to have fun trying!!

The Survivor, not the Serial Killer, can co-win with the Jester.

Hentos Ilm, on 25 March 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Final question for now. In the opening post you have 101 underlined words and -1 underlined word (a strike through) equaling 100 total underlined words. Any significance to this?

EDIT: Oh, I see you linked games to every word. You are insane.

Hentos Ilm, on 25 March 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

Not sure if I can post yet... but I have submitted my order. I'll hold off for a couple more hours I don't want to get mod killed.

You've got lots of time before a modkill would occur.

#85 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

Aranatha, on 25 March 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

well, fuckity fuck. I hate being right about stuff. Got up 40 min before class.

now, let's try to pull off my best Morgoth "I know everyhtign because I'm so much better than you" impression. I usually have no problem getting trained Day 1. Let's just act casual about it....

Aranatha, on 25 March 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Is Kilava Dkt covering for hisself? curious...

Aranatha, on 25 March 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

well, so far so good. I've got Ryl and myself implicated as scum.

Now, I just need to switch focus onto myself somehow...

#86 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

I am thinking that I will use my first lover conversation to join up with Longinus or Casca, then use that conversation to transmit information to Amon. I could then use my second conversation to join up with someone who's not on my faction (hopefully hit an Eriksonian, so that a find on me will line up with my lies to this person), hopefully get some information out of that lover conversation besides the role info I will get using Secrets Betrayed and transmit that to Amon using the first lover conversation. This will allow me to tell Amon who our teammates are, at least, and also potentially give him more information going forward using the second conversation.

Question re: the above - am I allowed to tell my lover to say something specifically so I can transmit information to Amon? The PM has to come from my lover, not me, right?

2nd Question: Because of my Praetor role, I know who Venesara's two other alts are - am I allowed to transmit this to my lover and have them say this in the PM so that I can transmit it back to Amon? Can I do the same with my own alts? My lover's alts?

You can tell your lover anything you like as long as {a} you do not quote any PMs from the mods directly, and {b} if you have been given any personal/unique restrictions on revealing information you do not break them.

Okay, so I just want to be absolutely certain I understand this so I don't make a mistake.

My Praetor role gives me the three alts of the Longinus player (i.e. Venasara/Fanderay/Iparth Erule), however, it says that I cannot reveal his identity or allegiance 'on topic'.

I am taking 'on topic' to mean on thread, but I don't want to make a mistake. Furthermore, I am currently playing the Isabelle Paix role. So can I reveal to my lover that Venasara's other alts are Fanderay and Iparth Erule?

Furthermore, the Praetor role says I can't vote for Longinus, but I am currently playing Isabelle Paix, so can I vote for Longinus if I want to?

Ah, I see. Yeah, this'll be a bit rough, but here's my mod-interpretation that we will use:

-Your Longinus information role is available to you at all times, even when another role is active. The restrictions (you cannot reveal it) also therefore apply at all times. The original Longinus role did not have off-thread comms, hence the "on-thread", but the restriction applies to off-thread conversations, too UNLESS the person on the other end of the conversation reveals it first.

Likewise, the not voting for him is grouped together as part of that "passive power", so it also applies at all times.

You can still try and prompt a lover to say something about Iparth Erule or another alt, so long as you don't reveal that you know who that is.

Make sense?

#87 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

Cast, on 25 March 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Ah roger that, thanks. Hadn't read the OP at that time, but I have since. The game looks great, and crazy.
Anyway, for my order I'll go with Galayn Lord, Pallid, Cast.

Noted.

Korbas, on 25 March 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Bendal is not Gnaw. Sure now.
Most probably Tatts from if I'm to look at the post count.

Fanderay, on 25 March 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Oh goody, signalling already! Also, I'm loving the old game references!

In terms of the signalling, there is really nothing I can say on the issue. It's unfortunate if Ryllandaras is signalling to me, because then we're kinda stuck. Although I could simply jump out of my role during the night, that protects me but not him. There seems to be a current trend of not voting day one, and if by chance I manage to find a townie to jump into, that would clear Ryll as well. We shall see!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

#88 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Fanderay, on 25 March 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

Um, what now? How did this signalling case change from "you're signalling with your vote" to "you're signalling to this person you have had no interaction at all with so far"?

Rashan, on 25 March 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Not the answer I thought I would get. I want to guarantee I talk to my leader (as much as anything will be guranteed this game) day 2 so jump Galain and Okaros in front of Bendal Home (if it's allowed)

Korbas, Galain, Okaros, Bendal Home, Ampelas, Aranatha, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korlat, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Prazec Goul, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

Sure. Changed it.

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

Eloth, on 25 March 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

Okay, one more question regarding the whole Longinus thing - can I note that I know that Venesara is Meyern # 3, and that I know his other two alts, but say that I'm not allowed to reveal which character he is?

I'm trying to figure out which of Longinus and Casca to set up my first lover connection with (with my luck, I'll get killed on Night 1 or lynched on Day 2 and won't even get a chance to use it, but, you know, better to be prepared!).

No. Do not reveal that you know any connection between Longinus' alts, role and/or meta-role. Even though you obtained some of the information from a different role, your Casca role forbids you from revealing Longinus' secret identities.

Grrrrrr.... That throws a wrench in my plans! *angry face*

Oh well, time to rethink!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

#89 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hentos Ilm, on 25 March 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

You just posted from Hentos Ilm on-thread, but if you want Sylar to be first you should be using Desra!

I deleted the post, but feel free to wait a little bit before posting with Desra in case anyone saw it and would make the connection.

Ok, I see I didn't realize that the alts were tied to the roles >.< my bad. Dammit. Not off to a good start ! At least my first post was very forgettable lol.

It's alright, I don't think anyone was really watching, nor will be able to put 2 and 2 together with the sheer number of alts in this. Desra has actually been in the vote count for a little while, too.

#90 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Desra, on 25 March 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Desra, on 25 March 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

The speculation about the SK on thread is priceless!!

Also, I overlooked that the predator has day kills as well....rofl. Now I really love his position as second. I come in mid game and just start blasting all the vocal players. kill, killl, kill, kill Hopefully it's down to a bunch of low posters by the time I get to pai mei and I run the thread. aaaaahahahahaha KKKIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL I must KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

*cough* sorry about that. getting a bit carried away with my role.

Yes, but you can only day kill on days after a night where you didnt night kill, so you don't get to kill every single phase.

ok, that makes sense.

Let's say that my NK is guarded or healed. So no NK goes through from me. DO I then get a day kill? or is a day kill only triggered by a night find?

My interpretation would be that it is based upon what you submit, regardless of success. (ie even trying to kill at night leaves you too exhausted to do so the following day, even if the healing catapults guarded you)

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

#91 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Ampelas, on 25 March 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Ampelas, on 25 March 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Ok. Now that the game has started, I have a confession to make:

I'm going on another vacation on Sunday - for a week. Erm, oops? In my defence, this was a last-minute organisation which I didn't know was going to happen until a few days ago! What makes it hard is that this is going to be a bit of a road trip holiday, so wi-fi access is almost certainly not guaranteed. I didn't pull out because I'm selfish and I wanted to play in this game very very badly :p However! I shall endeavour to either:

A) Post whenever possible by phone, and damn the expense of international roaming (erm, to some extent).

Or

B ) Dramatically screw myself over entirely before Sunday (going on holiday is a good start to this).

Um... booooo?

Well, an alternative would be to have Bubba play for you during that time/take over for you from then afterwards.

You're going somewhere that you won't have internet access at all? After all, if you're still RI you could get away with only logging on a little bit each day/day and a half.

I'm going to Spain, but mostly rural areas so the chances of an internet connection are low in all likelihood. Still, I may be wrong, the places we're staying at might have a connection. In any case, I would try to check in at least three or four times a day by phone. If worst comes to worst and it looks like you'll have to modkill me, then I leave the decision in your hands about whether to replace me with Bubba or just get rid of me. I would say that if I still have other alts left to play, then it might be worth getting in a replacement if you can. Perhaps send Bubba a message to see if he wants to be put on standby in case of WCS?

Alright, well I'll try to prepare for it but we'll wait as long as we can before acting.

Ampelas, on 25 March 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

And yeah, I'm really sorry. Just bad timing.

It's alright, these things happen.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

#92 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

Rashan, on 25 March 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

For my personal reference:

You are a survivor. Your defence rating is 3.

You only care about making it out of here alive. You hate all the bloody mess, and the whole situation is a complete nightmare for you. You just want to survive it and that is it.

You win when you are alive at the end of the game.

Your abilities:

Silvertongue
If you are targeted by a nightkill from a human, you can talk yourself out of the kill (In other words you have an infinite BP against human killers. Zombies can still get you.)
you then form a lover connection with whoever targeted you.

Keen Observer
You have three investigations (Night action, but you can use no more than one on single night). You will get the full details of that player (Basically we give you that players role PM)

Knowing the right persons
You know the three thugs of the factions.
From day one onwards, you can initiate a lover convo with one of them.
From day three onwards, you can initiate a second lover convo with the other two thugs.
From day five onwards, you can initiate a lover convo with the third thug.

Rashan, on 25 March 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

I might try and pull off being the survivor to try and ferret out any scum that I happen to create a lover link with. Might be worth a try.

#93 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

I am out for a while. Things are pretty quiet right now, anyways. I've put a little quick-notes version of the players' current abilities in the Night Resolution thread. We're still waiting on Hinter, Bent and HD to check in, too.

-D

#94 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

D, on 25 March 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Order: King Duosi, Ship's Computer, Eldat Pressan

Noted.

Aranatha, on 25 March 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

how many posts in a row must I make to attract STFU votes?

let's find out!

D, on 25 March 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

Provisional: If not lynched, get on the elephant. If lynched, use second alt to hunt down elephant, and then ride it.

Duly noted.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

#95 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

Monok Ochem, on 25 March 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

Bendal Home has to be EM :p

Monok Ochem, on 25 March 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

I retract that guess. Person knows too much about old games. But the style reminds me of EM's abrasiveness :p .

Omtose, on 26 March 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

Here is my order of lives -

Omtose first - better odds I think of getting 10 enticements early
Kadagar Fant - better to die, I guess? Do you hate me that much?
Osseric - This information will be much easier to sort through later in the game - too many variables early on IMO -

I will wait for confirmation that I am doing this correctly, before I post in thread

~Bent

Sounds good!

Tellan, on 26 March 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

OK, I'm going with Tellan/ninja first, then Silanah/necromancer, then Alkend/Steel badass.

Won't be around much for a while - work a bitch and all that, but after tonight I have a couple of days off so will be spamming with the best of them :p

Noted.

Korlat, on 26 March 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

Role: Goodkinder #1

Role PM:

You are the leader of the Goodkinders (scum #1).

Regardless of your role, you can always talk off-thread with Goodkinder #2 (Tellan/Alkend/Silanah)

If you eliminate Alan Turing (a town leader), everyone in your faction will learn the alt and role of a player in the other scum team. If they kill him first, they get the bonus instead.

Is the Alan Turing thing told to all my minions or just my august Terryself? If it's the latter, am I allowed to share with #2? Actually, how much of my role particulars am I allowed to share with him?

You don't know what info others have. You can reveal anything you like as long as {a} you dont quote PMs directly, and {b} you don't violate any special no-revealing rules you have (like if you have a role saying "You may not reveal so-and-so"

#96 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

Bendal Home, on 26 March 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:

Keeping information here. Just in case.

My others are Kaschan and Ryadd Eleis, in that order. My meta-role seems to be about information: in Kaschan I can spread rumours, and Ryadd is a finder plus a bit extra.

Bendal Home, on 26 March 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

I just realized that I might not have a kill ability as this alt. Can I get clarity do I have a one shot vig?

Like it says, "You have one daykill."

#97 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

Are we going for anything in particular in regards to our SpySat alt? Or is screwing around the idea? Is actual game "speculation" a no-no?
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#98 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

I'll take that as a confirmation.

Korlat, on 26 March 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

Eloth wondering about SK not being an FM is a bit strange. Korbas strikes me odd for a reason I can't hone in on.
If we kill the specific leader of a town faction, all goodkinders will receive the name and alt of one of a player in the other scum faction. That town leader's name was Lizzie's I Spy a Spy game. Every player in that game was FM.
I'm out for a few hours. Hinter's if it starts looking as if a lynch could happen before I return, put a "Kill X, if X is dead Kill Y" format order in.
Still lots of time though.

PS: Until otherwise noted, Hinter's choice is fine with me.

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

View PostShinrei, on 26 March 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

Are we going for anything in particular in regards to our SpySat alt? Or is screwing around the idea? Is actual game "speculation" a no-no?

Nothing too hint hint nudgy in case they figure out it is us and then take our joking around as actual gospel, but at the same time have some fun with it!

-D

#100 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

Monok Ochem, on 26 March 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

Hats off though to the links humor (the word "lepers" being linked to Twilight, hehe) with a courtesy scowl :p for linking the Newb's game with the word "slaves."

Also odd D'rek why you linked your hallmark games which such bland words like "the."

Yeah, I was having fun with it making word associations, ie

Slaves = newb game
Kings = veteran game
Virgins = Mean Girls
innocent = disney
priests = monastary murders
question = pirates vs ninjas
There can be only one = Highlander
space stuff = star trek, aliens, etc
foreign kingdoms = rotk, sengoku, ToD

but after that there was a lot of boring words to do so I wasnt being real picky on what went where.

Now I'm trying to remember now whether the 100 links thingy was intentional or not... I wrote that several months ago and don't really recall, but I guess that seems like something I would do???

Denesmet, on 26 March 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

Pinhead? WTF is Pinhead?

Tulas' role name. I can't give you more than that.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 26 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users