• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#1021 User is offline   High House Dark 

• Gooseberry Extraordinaire
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

.......... all I know is that I should have trusted my gut. Boooo. :apt:
Currently re-reading the entire series and waiting for Fall of Light. You can catch me in the chat to win a drawing request!~MISANDRY FOR LIFE MUAHAHA~

#1022 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostKarsa, on 01 May 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

View Postdktorode, on 01 May 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostKarsa, on 01 May 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

View Postdktorode, on 01 May 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

View PostKarsa, on 01 May 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

View Postdktorode, on 01 May 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

View PostKarsa, on 01 May 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

Here's to watching every last one of you except Dude, die before us. It was LOVELY.

erm...yea..except this is my line...not yours. :apt:

We didn't ever have a need to kill you, dkt. We knew who you were for most of the game. Had you been scum, you'd be dead. This is no slight to you. You played amazing. We just weren't enemies. Had we needed you dead we would have lynched you off. You outplayed everyone you had to outplay except Dude. Exactly the same as us.

could have, should have, would have, fact remains i was last to die. not you :D

Because we didn't have a reason to kill you. In fact, no one needed you dead, or wanted you dead except the SK. We weren't enemies. So you're in the same boat as us. You can't outlive people who never had a reason to kill you. The only person you needed dead was the only person you didn't outlive.

i repeat...you all died before me. FACT
so you cant claim everyone but dude died before you.
you can keep explaining WHY i survived so long till the cows come home.
Still doesnt change the fact.

You don't count in our game or goals. You being there didn't help or hurt our VC. As Essels, we had to outlive ALL the Goodkind, ALL the Meyern, and have a majority over the Eriksons, but we outlived ALL them too. The only goal we failed on was to outlive Dude. Same as you. Like I said. Fact. Had we needed the survivor dead, we would have killed him. We outlived everyone but the SK, same as you. But keep claiming that outliving the Essels who never even looked at you, nor needed to, as an accomplishment if you want. We outlived 3 other full factions that all wanted us dead. No one but the SK wanted you dead. And he deaded you. We're just arguing over semantics. I'm measuring our success on killing and outliving the 3 entire factions that actually needed us dead. You only had to outlive one aggressor. We can go round and round all you want. Like I said, you did great. But we outlived all our enemies except one. You're not an enemy.

That is like saying in a two scum versus all town you outlived everyone except the last killer. So what? What's your point? You still lost. Bronze medal at most.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1023 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

Here's to watching every last one of you except Dude, die before us. It was LOVELY.

We didn't ever have a need to kill you, dkt. We knew who you were for most of the game. Had you been scum, you'd be dead. This is no slight to you. You played amazing. We just weren't enemies. Had we needed you dead we would have lynched you off. You outplayed everyone you had to outplay except Dude. Exactly the same as us.

Because we didn't have a reason to kill you. In fact, no one needed you dead, or wanted you dead except the SK. We weren't enemies. So you're in the same boat as us. You can't outlive people who never had a reason to kill you. The only person you needed dead was the only person you didn't outlive.

You don't count in our game or goals. You being there didn't help or hurt our VC. As Essels, we had to outlive ALL the Goodkind, ALL the Meyern, and have a majority over the Eriksons, but we outlived ALL them too. The only goal we failed on was to outlive Dude. Same as you. Like I said. Fact. Had we needed the survivor dead, we would have killed him. We outlived everyone but the SK, same as you. But keep claiming that outliving the Essels who never even looked at you, nor needed to, as an accomplishment if you want. We outlived 3 other full factions that all wanted us dead. No one but the SK wanted you dead. And he deaded you. We're just arguing over semantics. I'm measuring our success on killing and outliving the 3 entire factions that actually needed us dead. You only had to outlive one aggressor. We can go round and round all you want. Like I said, you did great. But we outlived all our enemies except one. You're not an enemy.

you just dont get it do you.
Im not claiming anything...im not saying this in any attempt to take any credit for doing anything.
Im just saying that technically somebody other than The Dude out lived you, so your comment about watching EVERYONE else die but the dude is a fallacy.

but watever...i get you feel the need to boast an accomplishment even if it means nothing, i have long ago gotten over my need to do so, perhaps one day you shall too...just dont go claiming things that aint true :D

This post has been edited by dktorode: 01 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#1024 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

View Postdktorode, on 01 May 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Im not claiming anything...im not saying this in any attempt to take any credit for doing anything.
Im just saying that technically somebody other than The Dude out lived you, so your comment about watching EVERYONE else die but the dude is a fallacy.

but watever...i get you feel the need to boast an accomplishment even if it means nothing, i have long ago gotten over my need to do so, perhaps one day you shall too...just dont go claiming things that aint true :D

I'm just trolling the thread, dkt. Arguing for the sake of arguing.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#1025 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 01 May 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

View Postdktorode, on 01 May 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

Blah blah blah "I played for me!" blah blah blah

No, see, I understand that - the desire to win by yourself. I often do that even if I'm in a team :D I suppose my only point is that it was never going to happen for you :apt:

Never going to happen for me?...no there was a chance. It was not impossible, just improbable.
with my roles capabilities, and with what i knew at the time, and with what i knew everyone else didnt know at the time, i most certainly felt i could win.
Obviously now with all the facts laid out it would have been best for me to lynch Dude and taken out his LP.

But thats how it goes inniit?
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#1026 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

View PostKarsa, on 01 May 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

View Postdktorode, on 01 May 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

I'm just trolling the thread, dkt. Arguing for the sake of arguing.

and what is it...pray tell...you think i am doing? :D
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#1027 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 01 May 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

That is like saying in a two scum versus all town you outlived everyone except the last killer. So what? What's your point? You still lost. Bronze medal at most.

Ummm.....no. Mega no. It's nothing like that. It's not a town vs scum game. It was exactly the opposite. It was two town, two scum teams, 3 independent. It was almost the largest game with the most players in the last couple years. It was the centennial game, and it was hyped up. It was not a regular game. I'm not claiming we didn't lose. We lost. I'm not saying anything about winning or losing. I'm just defending our choice to team up with the SK because you guys are putting it down. That's all.

Our teaming with the SK saw all of you dead. It was enjoyable. I'm happy you all died. I'm happy we outlived you ALL in THIS CENTENNIAL GAME, AND NOT A NORMAL GAME. You all are just mad because we found a way to kill you all except Dude. Had we not done what we did, Dude may have still won, but we wouldn't have enjoyed watching you all die. Had Dude not won, one of the Scum teams would have. We did the right thing based on what we knew at the time. This wasn't just a normal game. This was THE GAME where it was fun to kill as many others as possible, and you damn well know it .
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

- Maynard James Keenan

#1028 User is offline   The Dude 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Your Mom
  • Ment Shall Die

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

View Postdktorode, on 01 May 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

I could easily have won this myself had i taken into account that the SK had yet ANOTHER fucking LP.

....so it goes.

I only had 2 LP's total.
Mafia 100 Champion. There can only be one!!!

Yossarian was sorry to hear that they had a mutual friend. It seemed there was a basis to their conversation after all.

#1029 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

chill out, Tatts, It's no shame to be beaten by the Dude and dkt, those guys are winners. If Brujah feels better riding the wave of almost-winning than admitting he got owned by more skillful players, let him. At least we don't have to hear about how he can't be lynched for now.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1030 User is offline   The Dude 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Your Mom
  • Ment Shall Die

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 01 May 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Somewhere, the Dude is reading this and gloating his ass off as he watches the fallout. I'm going to murderise him over each and every one of the next 100 games. Nobody shows me up by playing competently!!!

Oh Khell, your tears taste the best Posted Image ( I keeeeed)

View PostHigh House Dark, on 01 May 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

Welcome to mafia HHD... welcome to mafia. Just know, next time you will follow your gut, and you'll be so wrong it's not even funny :D Just gotta roll with the punches. There isn't one person who's played this game that hasn't doubted some decisions made in the heat of the battle.
Mafia 100 Champion. There can only be one!!!

Yossarian was sorry to hear that they had a mutual friend. It seemed there was a basis to their conversation after all.

#1031 User is offline   High House Dark 

• Gooseberry Extraordinaire
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostThe Dude, on 01 May 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

View PostHigh House Dark, on 01 May 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

Welcome to mafia HHD... welcome to mafia. Just know, next time you will follow your gut, and you'll be so wrong it's not even funny :D Just gotta roll with the punches. There isn't one person who's played this game that hasn't doubted some decisions made in the heat of the battle.

:D Mafia IS just one big welcome party. Seriously. I'll have 30 games in my past at some point, something will happen, I'll say "wtf", and someone will respond with, "welcome to mafia!"

ONE.

BIG.

WELCOME.

PARTY.

Posted Image
Currently re-reading the entire series and waiting for Fall of Light. You can catch me in the chat to win a drawing request!~MISANDRY FOR LIFE MUAHAHA~

#1032 User is offline   EmperorMagus 

• Scarecrow of Low House PEN
  • Group: Tehol's Blissful Chickens

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

Brujah is telling the truth!
I would rep him but I'm out of rep.
Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori
#sarcasm

#1033 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

View PostThe Dude, on 01 May 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

View Postdktorode, on 01 May 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

I could easily have won this myself had i taken into account that the SK had yet ANOTHER fucking LP.

....so it goes.

I only had 2 LP's total.

haha...."the northern desert is sacrosanct"
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#1034 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostObdigore, on 01 May 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:

. If I understand what happened correctly, town was lucky that the mod puppet got recruited

Sir, that was not "luck". That was strategy!
:apt:
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#1035 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 May 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

chill out, Tatts, It's no shame to be beaten by the Dude and dkt, those guys are winners. If Brujah feels better riding the wave of almost-winning than admitting he got owned by more skillful players, let him. At least we don't have to hear about how he can't be lynched for now.

Yeah. What HO said.
Wait.

- Maynard James Keenan

#1036 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostHiddenOne, on 01 May 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Dkt lost the same as the rest of us. As far as Dude, I've given him congrats and told him how awesome he did in a few different posts now, actually. I'm just fucking with Tats. He's so easily trolled. Looks like you share the same fault.

And it's just a coincidence that there isn't any 'more skilled' players than myself. That's not my fault.

Nor is it my fault that I've never been lynched/can't be lynched.

I also can't help it that we teamed up with the SK so that we could outlast all other scum and town and thoroughly enjoy watching you all die. I just suppose that Khell and I are such powerful forces that the entire rest of you couldn't oppose our will being inflicted upon you. You all got used and abused. No need to be bitter. We paid for such pleasure with our lives, which Dude did supremely well.

Scum are just mad that had we focused on SK, scum wins. We just chose to take a chance and kill you all, every last one of you, to the man, instead. We gave much kudos to dkt and Dude for doing the same to us. We're just glad to have beaten all the rest of you real quick before we died. Sucks don't it? Every last one of you non Essel town and scum factions outplayed by the Brujah. Oh, I bet it does sting. My complex genius was just too much for ALL OF YOU COMBINED. Dude and dkt excluded, of course, as they get to claim doing exactly what we did to all of you, to us as well as you all. Yes, independents kicked our asses, but damn we went all genocide on the entire rest of you.

Love you guys, though!

- The Unlynched

- Maynard James Keenan

#1037 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

if you're only playing the game to not get lynched then you are doing it wrong.

This post has been edited by dktorode: 02 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users