• You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#4221 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:29 AM

View PostMessremb, on 28 November 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

View PostT, on 28 November 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

Most of their account transfer stuff revolves around info I don't have. Their solution, if you have forgotten your previous email, is to go through and find payment details - found in your emails...

I could just try a direct contact, but I really only have my username... I'm not even sure what year I originally bought it.

Would I still be able to get on the server with a new account etc?

I'm going to assume here that you've been through email accounts and searched for minecraft? :p

Should be simple with a new one - if anything like it used to be then just need to add your name to the whitelist

Who keeps emails for like, over 5 yrs? I don't!
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#4222 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:10 PM

I do.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4223 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:47 PM

Twitch.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4224 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:09 PM

Any news? Craving company
~Abyss

#4225 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:15 PM

Sorry, babies have cut into my time this week - think we're getting a bit of a rhythm established now so can get back to it. Does anyone know of a way to move big chunks of map around? MCEdit isn't playing ball.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#4226 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:50 AM

Np man. Congrats!!! Sorry, didn't cross over that event into this thread..
~Abyss

#4227 User is offline   Dadding 

• Shaved Knuckle in the Hole
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:10 PM

View PostMessremb, on 10 December 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

Sorry, babies have cut into my time this week - think we're getting a bit of a rhythm established now so can get back to it. Does anyone know of a way to move big chunks of map around? MCEdit isn't playing ball.

Are you using a relatively new version? I've had the same problem, so I'm still using a client from about 4 years ago and it works fine, if a little bit slow.

#4228 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:27 AM

Hey all. Anyone play minecraft still? I have a Realms subscription and would be happy to create a world for my Malazan's peeps.
~Abyss

#4229 User is offline   Dadding 

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:13 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 November 2018 - 12:27 AM, said:

Hey all. Anyone play minecraft still? I have a Realms subscription and would be happy to create a world for my Malazan's peeps.

I still play occasionally when I get time. I defend my thesis in a couple weeks, so if you guys end up getting something going I'd love to join in.

#4230 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:21 PM

I am patiently awaiting the day MS finally make Minecraft 2.

#4231 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:33 PM

Well, if anyone is in, send me a username to invite via PM.
~Abyss

#4232 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

Bump
~Abyss

#4233 User is offline   Dadding 

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:09 PM

Sent you mine, but I won't be gaming for another 10 days or so, see you soon!

#4234 User is offline   Dadding 

Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:32 PM

Did you end up hosting it? It's not showing up in my list.

#4235 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, haven't seen any interest sadly. Sorry.
~Abyss

#4236 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:26 AM

If other people got on it I would check it out. I had a lot of fun on the town we built as a group years ago.
Error: Signature not valid

#4237 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 10 March 2019 - 10:30 AM

Finally playing again, on the Switch.

It must have been ages since I last played, there is so much new stuff here I haven't even started to look at yet.

Setting up a safe base and a mine have already guzzled a few hours, and all the time I'm noticing new wildlife and craft items. I think the last time I played on PC the boats were new and glitchy - it's just nice to have a fully working and upgraded version I can play in bed.

Having quite a few 'oh yeah!' moments when I suddenly remember a recipe or item, and rush out to milk a cow or catch a fish or something.

Haven't explored it yet but I'm hoping there's a way of playing split screen like on xbone.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 10 March 2019 - 10:30 AM

So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#4238 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 20 March 2019 - 06:15 PM

View PostTraveller, on 10 March 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

It must have been ages since I last played, there is so much new stuff here I haven't even started to look at yet.

Setting up a safe base and a mine have already guzzled a few hours, and all the time I'm noticing new wildlife and craft items. I think the last time I played on PC the boats were new and glitchy - it's just nice to have a fully working and upgraded version I can play in bed.

Having quite a few 'oh yeah!' moments when I suddenly remember a recipe or item, and rush out to milk a cow or catch a fish or something.

Haven't explored it yet but I'm hoping there's a way of playing split screen like on xbone.

Wait til you find the new underwater habitats - stock up on underwater breathing potions, and you can find a sunken ship that has treasures in it, including treasure maps that lead you to a location that has a buried treasure (sometimes they're really hard to find though). There's also underwater temples that are guarded by Guardians, perhaps the most annoying mob I've run into to date.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#4239 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:08 AM

View PostBlend, on 20 March 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

Wait til you find the new underwater habitats - stock up on underwater breathing potions, and you can find a sunken ship that has treasures in it, including treasure maps that lead you to a location that has a buried treasure (sometimes they're really hard to find though). There's also underwater temples that are guarded by Guardians, perhaps the most annoying mob I've run into to date.

I think I need a distillery to make potions, and to make that I need something from the nether. And my second trip to the nether kinda glitched on my return - I appeared in rock and died, losing my inventory in an unknown location.
It was a flashback to how it used to be on PC, clearly some things haven't changed!

I saw that if you feed dolphins cod they lead you to ruins, but I guess I need potions first.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 21 March 2019 - 08:42 AM

#4240 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:56 PM

View PostTraveller, on 21 March 2019 - 08:08 AM, said:

View PostBlend, on 20 March 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

I think I need a distillery to make potions, and to make that I need something from the nether. And my second trip to the nether kinda glitched on my return - I appeared in rock and died, losing my inventory in an unknown location.
It was a flashback to how it used to be on PC, clearly some things haven't changed!

I saw that if you feed dolphins cod they lead you to ruins, but I guess I need potions first.

Yeah, you need blaze rods to build the potion stand AND to power it, unfortunately, plus nether wort to make the awkward potions which you need to make the underwater breathing potions.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users