• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#4181 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:50 PM

Nice, if only the end/boat/dungeons could float around though!

Been a while since I played now (and server expired 6+ months ago but no one noticed I think :( ) so going to have to get back into it for a time at least
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#4182 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:59 PM

#4183 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:54 PM

I miss this game sometimes. Making that town group project is one of my fondest video game memories. Playing it by myself doesn't sound fun though, and I've been gone so long I think the game has passed me by.
Error: Signature not valid

#4184 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:46 PM

Yeah it was nice to be able to check in, build a little, improve a few bits, see what had changed, and check out.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#4185 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:44 PM

One day they'll support uploading worlds to Realms and I'll put it back up for a time, better check I can remember where I put the backups...

I can't remember the last time I played now. What version is it even on now?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#4186 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:11 PM

Playing 1.9. Monsters are a lot harder and weapons do less damage. Skellies dodge while attacking you
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4187 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:10 PM

I play with my little girl on the weekends. It's hilarious when she tries to tell me what to do, like I'm the noob. But I must admit, that when we rampage into the caverns, one of us setting torches while the other defends from mobs, it brings a tear to my eye. And then she get scared and runs away, leaving me to die...
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4188 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:12 PM

One word: shields. Shields with heraldry. Two-handed action. Mind blown.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#4189 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:16 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 06 May 2016 - 09:10 PM, said:

I play with my little girl on the weekends. It's hilarious when she tries to tell me what to do, like I'm the noob. But I must admit, that when we rampage into the caverns, one of us setting torches while the other defends from mobs, it brings a tear to my eye. And then she get scared and runs away, leaving me to die...

I'm playing with my daughter now. Granted she's 3 months old and asleep but still family time. I just bought it on the xbox one
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#4190 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:25 PM

Doin' it up right, eh Tatts?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4191 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:28 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 13 May 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

I'm playing with my daughter now. Granted she's 3 months old and asleep but still family time.

Best. Excuse. Ever.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#4192 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:58 PM

Just played 30 minutes of minecraft in GearVR. That is both an amazing experience and utterly nauseating. The headset is of course not made to give a great VR gaming experience but boy does the movement make you queasy. Especially when you're jumping up or down the blocks.

You can also tell that Minecraft was never made for a first person VR experience. Every block comes up to your hips. However it's also cool to explore in VR. Normally I would just make 2 or 3 block high, one block wide passages into mountains but I felt like I had to make the tunnels 2 blocks wide otherwise I would get claustrophobic.

I never got into a fight but I did see a skeleton outside my cave at one point. Spooky skeletons are spooky when they are actually as big as you and trying to shoot your eyes out.

I think I might put another couple hours into the game. I want to build something big and jump off it and see if I lose my lunch.

#4193 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

Does anyone know if the console versions have texture pack options?
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#4194 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:22 PM

View PostTraveller, on 31 August 2016 - 07:58 PM, said:

Does anyone know if the console versions have texture pack options?

You can get some on the PS3 version:

DLC Addons
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#4195 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:44 PM

Attention all ye Minecraft players.

I'm looking at ARK as replacing minecraft, is anyone else interested? It, like minecraft, is much more fun with friends as far as I can tell.

It's on sale on Steam Winter Sale right now.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#4196 User is offline   Dadding 

• Shaved Knuckle in the Hole

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

Found this image today on Planet Minecraft and it reminded me of Dragnipur. Except that it's pulled by a snail so there's that. Would love to see someone make the actual Wagon in Dragnipur in Minecraft.

Posted Image

#4197 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:26 AM

I'm playing a bit again, got it on PS4. I'm remembering how I am not a creative person and anything beyond a square tower is a struggle to imagine.

#4198 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:13 PM

THEY HAVE MOTHERDUCKING PARROTS NOW!!!!!!!!
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#4199 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:06 PM

Anyone play on PS4?

#4200 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:00 PM

No... have been thinking about it though. Seems to be a ton of stuff added since I last played.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users