• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 45

#61 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

Game is slowing down, not a lot happening atm.
I've got a bitch of a meeting tomorrow (2-3 hours, starting 10.00 CET), will go to bed now and resume modding around lunch. Knowing the way things go, it probably won;t heat up until then - although Dibs may get more active.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#62 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:34 AM

The Manager is great Alt, really handy. Seemed straight forward to use. Did you manage to get it to list the votes in order of them being added? That would be handy.

Ok some PM's.. there was some chat between Tapper and Tellen/Stalker. It sounds like there could be a little something brewing there - I hope they'll be happy together.

More Tellan with 50% alt guess success.

Tellan said:

Gamelon = Ment
Serc could be Peanutbutta, not enough to go on yet....snap

Some Omtose/Yellow on the arrival of Bent/Korv.

Omtose said:

Hide the banana with Mrs Silanah?

So Korvalain is the first to break the day one circle-jerk spam bullshit-fest. Will history repeat itself and see Korv hanging from a rope? Here's hoping!

Now a little convo from Korlat and Serc, and a warning from Korlat who might not be around much.

Korlat said:

Things are starting to heat up for us in our house hunting. I should be able to continue playing so I don't think that you have to remove me or anything. But I might not be online for various periods of time, and I have a midterm on Wednesday. Although that doesn't really stop me from playing but the house business might keep me away for a while a couple of times.

If I am not here and haven't put a provisional in. I give permission for either one of Serc or Fener to put on in for me. That is more for their benefit then for yours tapper as I assume you would allow them to do that for me anyway.

We are looking at a 4 bedroom 1.5 bath house about a block away from one of the trains here in chicago. If any of you guys have gone through this before it is hectic shit. We almost bought a condo in 06 but the sellers wouldn't budge on their price so I pull the plug. Boy am I really glad that I did that. Now we are looking at single family homes for just a little more then the Condo. However Lauren doesn't like the kitchen so we might have to have that redone and we will have to put a bathroom in to the basement. Seriously stressful. Nothing like looking at a 30 yr mortgage to freak you out a bit.

Ok so back to busness. Who do we like as our symps.

Right now I don't have a good read on anyone. Last time I had no clue who my symps were as HD knows. So lets just keep people alive who aren't irritating us. Unlike the last time HD and me were killers the symps don't get to step up. This means that they should be more willing to step out to defend us if nessassary. They should also instigate cases on people and jump on our cases. Classic symp moves.

As their are 3 of us lets make sure to symp people ourselves. I started with Hp and will move on to some one else here in a while. Also tapper likes to be unidated with Pms...

And the reply from Sercbutta, I like his style, he hasn't played much but he's really on the ball.

Serc said:

Not really sure who would be a symp at this point. Everyone is staying way hands-off.

Korvalian COULD be one because he showed up and ninja-voted someone for a random comment, but doing that can get you lynched quickly, so I'm not too sure.

I doubt we're going to see a lynch for at least 24 hours so no real rush to do anything and we should strip our provisionals if we think we see anything remotely scummy (watch for people to directly assist or debate you). I'd avoid the completely non-vocal players too, as it's possible a symp would play a non-confrontational style of game, but once everyone checks in we should have a feeling on who is just bored with their roleless job and who is posting but not saying much.

Finally, I think its in our best interests if only one of us is on the first lynch train. May even have one of us find an alternate case and add thought to it so that when the person comes up inno it's a natural area to look next

And Korlats reply to that.

Korlat said:

That is a good idea. I don't think that any of us should make any cases till at least half way through day one. If we have a couple of decent symps they might show up by making some cases for us. But lets not count on them at all for the first day. Setting up the next days lynch is always a good idea.

I am off to class see you in the morning

Some Anomandaris/bwgan with nothing to go on yet. I told them I'd take the last provisional that either sends. I'd prefer agreement but if they can't no worries.

Anomandaris said:

Hi again Kurt

Just to let you know that I have to go to sleep very soon, and I am not sure what time I can be on tomorrow. It's unlikely to be less than 12 hours from when I log off.

Don't know about you, but I have no clue at the moment. I did have a vague feeling that Korv might be symping Telas in his first post - great skill??? And then claiming he didn't know who spotted Sil lurking? Hmmm, but tbh my guesses are always rubbish, and whilst that might give us someone to avoid it doesn't help with choosing someone to heal.

If you have any ideas/gut feelings etc then I am more than happy to go with that.

And if P-S agrees I am more than happy to leave the decision with you in case anything goes off whilst I get my beauty sleep!

What say you P-S?

KR

More Serc! Doesn't he work or something..

Serc said:

It barely started, but Korvalian is already going hella aggressive.

Kind of reminds me of Shin/Fener last game, although we haven't had a night for him to perform an action so I'm not sure why he'd be so aggressive unless he's playing the 'out-there' symp to keep people confused.

Probably not worth killing because talkative players tend to get themselves in just as much trouble as they 'discover' but since we kill two people a night, may be worth it for us to drop him night 2 if something about him vibes wrong.

And FenerDaddy in reply

Fener said:

Struck me very much like Fener last game, as well. The odd thing is that they would almost HAVE to know what happened to Fener, and what the result of rampant pushing would mean. Only reason for this lack of knowledge would be someone who didn't play last game. Any new players, besides that one guy Toddis something or other?

I have no vibes on anyone.

Now some Sir Emurlahn, hope he doesn't decide to go Vigging early.

Emurlahn said:

Shadow's attack on D'riss just seems off to me. Seems like he's trying to force a reason for him to accuse D'riss into existence, which to my mind is rather scummy. He goes to the top of my suspects list.

Sir Thursday

And finally Ruserei with the same thoughts I often get about the new players, especially when they seem to know too much.

Ruse said:

I'm finding a perverse love for the game inspired paranoia. I find myself speculating that the newbie who signed up for the game (1 post history, saying "in" for the game) is NOT actually a newbie, but someone who has some strategical reason for appearing as one. If anyone tries to weasel out of something by claiming absolute noobness (bonus for referring to their signup) I won't be surprised.

On the other hand, I suppose in actuality I'm slowly turning into a complete nutter who will soon be looking for hints in the Phoenix Inn and Discussion Board for further 'evidence'.

Bottem line: :funhappyface:

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#63 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:07 AM

Some more PM's. Its quiet time at the moment.

From Miracle Max Kurt M/Shadow with good common sense stuff.

Shadow said:

I'll toss in a random provisional:

Heal Ruse

I don't get any feeling of scuminess from him, but he's taking a rather forward position on things, and might make a solid target for Killers.

I do sort of think it's possible one of either Silanah, D'riss, or Korvalain is a Symp. No point in looking for Killers at this point - once the post counts for everyone gets a bit higher in a few Days, I'll start looking at the very top of the bottom third, which is where Killers always hide by about Day 4. It's way too early to check for that, though. I'd guarantee the Killers aren't posting heavily on Day 1 - no matter who's the Killer in what form of game, every always lays semi-low on Day 1. While Symps, on the other hand, try to flush out targets for their masters. D'riss is especially feeling in that role.

But with 24 people, it's impossible to pick out trends this early ...

An ever confident Venglat

Korlat said:

Don't worry about Korv. I can get him to go in different directions. If he isn't a symp then we can use him to toss suspicion around. But yeah when he has done his damage we take him out.

And finally from the over thinking PeanutButta. Good times for Shadow if they think he's a symp.

Serc said:

Shadow could be early-signalling that he's a symp.

Starts with a small pun and then a few minutes later says that his pun has 'killed' the thread.

His other posts are meta-defends against the shit Silanah case against Korv, passive-aggressive attacks on Driss, a minor discussion of bad symp play, and then a cryptic comment about 0 hour nights.

Again, probably just coincidences, but note his usage of capital letters on Symp and Inno (he does it more than once). Suggests some kind of meta respect for the role as being important.

I'd recommend we leave Shadow alone for the time being for potential symp signalling and deliberate confusion-making. Obviously that can change if he suddenly fingers us.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#64 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:03 AM

A couple things from Yellowtose

Omtose said:

Change provisional.

Guard Korvalain. Way too pushy early on to have no reason for it. I'm hoping he's rolled.

Now I feel like I'm falling into his trap.

I guess he is falling into his trap.

And now on his role, never played a symp before apparently. He shall forever be known for outing the inno pair...
He's quite a key guy for the killers, I hope he figures something out, if he starts to appear sensible he might get NKed :p

Omtose said:

Kessobahn said:

Seriously, what are you, Yellow?

why would you go and say that you've found a possible pair on day 1....

Oi! Bastards. I did that once...

I don't know how to go about signalling to the bosses. I've never been a proper symp before. I will have a think about it, but I guess I'll just have to let my actions speak for themselves.

Seriously though, what's with Korvalain? He's playing like an RI dibs (i.e. fucking the team over so he can rant all over the place), but his timezone is wrong for him to be dibs (HP by the way?).

#65 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:59 PM

Uff. I'm finally back. Good news is I'm at home, bad news is that I desperately need to blow of steam after that meeting.

:p Right now, I'd like to run a lynch mob on my fucking manager and his superior :p

Guhrg. They know our bloody market segment is changing, and they know our funding is cut. So what do they do? Change to accomodate our customers and their needs? Try to provide a solution by providing service and quality? Oh no. They seriously consider reducing our services to a near minimum, giving our clients a fucking take-it-or-leave-it deal and consider that good business - when one of our ex-employees and my immediate predecessor in this job has started up a business for himself and after two years has the same amount of personell working for him that we currently have, and there's still more than enough demand, and everyone is asking us to help them out. Bloody hell.

- Tapper :p

#66 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

Tellan:

Haha a guy had to post a screenshot of his browser to defend my catch...uber.

Ruse:

Well, that last post should out my alt. :p

First time i've seen someone resort to the screenshot defence in a mafia game :p

Believe you me, this noob is going to CHANGE THE VERY NATURE OF THE GAME OF MAFIA. MWA HA HA HA ha ha ha... ha.... ha...<chough> ha?

Well, I realized that if people have different desktop settings they might have no idea what I'm talking about. So since it was called into focus, a screenshot was the easiest way to explain. I have no idea what Tellan is implying by underlying my tab. My bar tab?

Mockra:

I can only keep that up for so long, sadly. Mind you, it's better than nothing. But I do have exams in a couple of weeks and need to be studying. :p
And I tried picking targets and pursuing them (though there were reasons for that, I didn't just do it blindly) in a couple of games. Ended up pushing trains on like 3 innos. XD
Then I was either lynched, or ran out of time.

Don't mind me, I'm just complaining about my own lack of time, or rather, lack of ability/motivation to find time.

Well, that's boring. :p
I join M&P games and get roleless inno all the time. I join insane games and either get lynched before I can post, or before I can offer a defense, or due to screwy mechanics.
:p

I've even been putting effort in recently!

Sorry I'll try a different hat for the role draw next time. How about trying a change of tactics? maybe hunt a killer, spam the thread like grief would etc. At least they won't alt guess you..

Ruse:

I die tonight, right? :p

and I think that's all they sent in.

#67 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:04 PM

Kind of reminds me of Shin/Fener last game, although we haven't had a night for him to perform an action so I'm not sure why he'd be so aggressive unless he's playing the 'out-there' symp to keep people confused.

Peanut, don't give Shin the credit for that. :p

:p
"pseudoscience and superstition will seem year by year more tempting, the siren song of unreason more sonorous and attractive. Where have we heard it before? Whenever our ethnic or national prejudices are aroused, in times of scarcity, during challenges to national self-esteem or nerve, when we agonize about our diminished cosmic place and purpose, or when fanaticism is bubbling up around us – then, habits of thought familiar from ages past reach for the controls. The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir." - Carl Sagan

#68 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 5 2009, 01:59 PM, said:

Uff. I'm finally back. Good news is I'm at home, bad news is that I desperately need to blow of steam after that meeting.

:p Right now, I'd like to run a lynch mob on my fucking manager and his superior :p

Guhrg. They know our bloody market segment is changing, and they know our funding is cut. So what do they do? Change to accomodate our customers and their needs? Try to provide a solution by providing service and quality? Oh no. They seriously consider reducing our services to a near minimum, giving our clients a fucking take-it-or-leave-it deal and consider that good business - when one of our ex-employees and my immediate predecessor in this job has started up a business for himself and after two years has the same amount of personell working for him that we currently have, and there's still more than enough demand, and everyone is asking us to help them out. Bloody hell.

Look on the bright side. My company's response to a changing market is to sack half the staff. So it could be worse. :p
"pseudoscience and superstition will seem year by year more tempting, the siren song of unreason more sonorous and attractive. Where have we heard it before? Whenever our ethnic or national prejudices are aroused, in times of scarcity, during challenges to national self-esteem or nerve, when we agonize about our diminished cosmic place and purpose, or when fanaticism is bubbling up around us – then, habits of thought familiar from ages past reach for the controls. The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir." - Carl Sagan

#69 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:21 PM

View PostSlick Mongoose, on May 5 2009, 09:06 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 5 2009, 01:59 PM, said:

Look on the bright side. My company's response to a changing market is to sack half the staff. So it could be worse. :p

We'll be left in no time without high potentials, and I'm including myself in that bracket, modest as I am :p. Seriously, three years ago we had a near monopoly and were the partner of choice for every type of government. In two years from now, we'll be a relic from the past :p

but thanks for the cheering up :p

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 05 May 2009 - 01:22 PM

#70 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:22 PM

JAlain:

Well, so far so good.

Nobody even mentioned the killers, and assuming they keep it smooth they should avoid the early random lynches.

Many of the innos are coming to complain that all is lame, before saying good-bye without adding anything useful to the discussion. I hope they keep not-playing like this for a while and that the killers will be smart enough to keep them around.

I'm not sure if my "signals" were caught by Korlat and Serc. I didn't signal Fener because he's been basically lurking, so let's see. Being a NK target is my biggest fear, but there's little I can do so early. I need to assert myself as a strong player, hopefully draw a find if there are finders, and eventually start leading them away from the real killers. That's my plan for now.

#71 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:27 PM

A couple more PM's

D'riss who might be the lynchee today

D'riss said:

Well if I manage to get myself lynched for this, do I get an award for "most pointless lynch excuse ever"? =/

On the other hand, if Silanah is actually scum...well, fuck me. However likely it is that he's just some random poor RI like myself.

And our not guarding Guard Gamelon

Gamelon said:

subtle inclusion of info that only town will get is a good way to stay off many radars.

"I know that it is hard being a member of the town, but it seems like many people arent trying very hard to participate in the game, hopefully things pick up soon."

still think ruse was a good catch by tellan, but i will go with sil for the moment as i dont think they are getting involved and if i alted them right it will be funny

I have asked him if he's going to put in a provisional just to confirm.

And he replied with:

Gamelon said:

told you, no night actions for ever like. unless you are teling me the count, vinzini and rincey all have sperate night actions.

I might give it till the next day hopefully he'll come to his senses when he see's 2 Kills.

Anyway Tapper if your around, I'll be off in an hour and will be back with 2 or so hours before the lynch occurs to look after that. Will be at work, so hopefully it doesn't get ridiculous.

We might need a general lynch scene with no names mentioned that I can quickly adjust. If anyone in Spoilers wants to give that a crack I would be eternally grateful. If not, I will see what I can craft at work.

#72 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:59 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 5 2009, 10:27 AM, said:

A couple more PM's

D'riss who might be the lynchee today

D'riss said:

Well if I manage to get myself lynched for this, do I get an award for "most pointless lynch excuse ever"? =/

On the other hand, if Silanah is actually scum...well, fuck me. However likely it is that he's just some random poor RI like myself.

And our not guarding Guard Gamelon

Gamelon said:

subtle inclusion of info that only town will get is a good way to stay off many radars.

"I know that it is hard being a member of the town, but it seems like many people arent trying very hard to participate in the game, hopefully things pick up soon."

still think ruse was a good catch by tellan, but i will go with sil for the moment as i dont think they are getting involved and if i alted them right it will be funny

I have asked him if he's going to put in a provisional just to confirm.

And he replied with:

Gamelon said:

told you, no night actions for ever like. unless you are teling me the count, vinzini and rincey all have sperate night actions.

I might give it till the next day hopefully he'll come to his senses when he see's 2 Kills.

Anyway Tapper if your around, I'll be off in an hour and will be back with 2 or so hours before the lynch occurs to look after that. Will be at work, so hopefully it doesn't get ridiculous.

We might need a general lynch scene with no names mentioned that I can quickly adjust. If anyone in Spoilers wants to give that a crack I would be eternally grateful. If not, I will see what I can craft at work.

I am here, on and off atm. Will write a scene.

#73 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:15 PM

"Grandpa, nothing is happening! We haven't even seen Westley and the Princess yet!"
"Patience, my boy, patience. Every good story has a beginning, a middle and an end, and if all the battles and trickery happened now, what kind of story would this be?"
"I guess you are right, grandpa... but if the evil Prince doesn't kill someone soon, how can he be evil?"
"There are many, many kinds of evil, my boy, and some happen with the best of intentions...."

-- Miracle Max's Hovel ---
The sky was darkening, a storm was coming. "Swallow this," Max told the King, handing him a wooden beaker, "and think of Princess Buttercup."
The images that swirled in the cup as the King looked at the foul brew were not for children. "I have perfect breasts," he heard, a whisper in his ear, "and there is a shortage of those in the world."
"Snap out of it," the Queen screeched, leaning past him to peer in the cup. "If that's what you want her for, I'll skin you myself!"
"Yes dear," the King mumbled obediently.

Lightning flashed outside, and out of nowhere, four white horses appeared, galopping at full speed, smashing through the peat and reeds that covered Max's hovel.
A hoof hit his kettle, a lumbering giant shape was thrown through the air, crashing into the cupboard where the magical supplies were kept.
"Ow, that hurt," the shape mumbled.
"Keep on your shirt," another countered in rhyme, Spanish accent obvious.
"No more miracles can be made," Max said, a wistful note in his voice.
"You could start with a clean slate," the dashing man in black atop one of the horses answered.
"I'll round up a lynch mob if you continue to rhyme," Max' wife said.
"Now is not the time," the Princess Buttercup countered.
"Rhyme one more word, and I swear I'll do it, missy!"

--- The Tourney Field ---
The stage was set for Humperdincks coronation: a huge wooden platform, a large staircase leading up to it, banners surrounding it, and small wooden towers all around for the heralds to stand in, their trumpets at the ready.
A few villagers, knowing that they were sheltering the royals amongst them, planned revolution. "We could cut the beams, and when Humperdinck steps unto the stage, it will come crashing down," one cackled.
"We lack axes for that," another said.
"It seems you lack heart for the cause! What are you, a spy from the palace?"
Frantic denial.
"He denies."
"Of course he denies."
"Only scum denies guilt when they are guilty."
"Only scum commits deeds for which one can be guilty."
"He must be scum!"
"Lynch him!"

A rope was found, and soon, one of the support beams of the platform was adorned with a swinging body.

D'riss (Sixty) is dead, he was inno

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 05 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

#74 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

Korlat - Venge:

yeah for Meanas I like people who make nice large cases against everyone who isn't scum. Yeah serc you got mentioned but only in passing. Nothing to serious. Now would also be a good time to take meanas out as he has pointed the finger at several people not killers. So they can now be set up and lynched. DON"T YOU JUST LOVE WIFOM... :snigger:

Serc looks like you need to make some content posting and or a case. :p You will probably be in the clear if you do.

Is that a provisional? :p

We should already have one on him.

The provisional's should be Ruse and Meanas. Right????

People have been changing stuff a lot, but I think it is, aye :p - Tapper

#75 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:29 PM

Meanas commenting on his case:

Of course my analysis is total subjective bollocks :p But I thought I might as well try something new - find the most average poster of all and call them evil! Of course, as I thought it might, the real result didn't quite turn out the way I wanted.

Turns out on my first analysis I was the most average poster of all :p

So I had to fudge it a bit, remove a little here, put a little there, e voila, Shadow!

Hmm, from Meanas to Shadow, a very short step.

#76 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:33 PM

Venge, hinting that I (Tapper) am apparently a sadistic person out to get him:

yeah for Meanas I like people who make nice large cases against everyone who isn't scum. Yeah serc you got mentioned but only in passing. Nothing to serious. Now would also be a good time to take meanas out as he has pointed the finger at several people not killers. So they can now be set up and lynched. DON"T YOU JUST LOVE WIFOM... :snigger:

Serc looks like you need to make some content posting and or a case. :p You will probably be in the clear if you do.

Is that a provisional? :p

We should already have one on him.

The provisional's should be Ruse and Meanas. Right????

People have been changing stuff a lot, but I think it is, aye :p - Tapper

Wow it is so funny that people are looking to the last game on how the killers played. It is funny cause we are the same bloody killers...sigh... Tell me you didn't do this on purpose Tapper.

I had nothing to do with the draw, Gavin did all that, it's his game. Must say I was mightily amused with the results, though :p

#77 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:37 PM

Nice Tapper I like it :p

Some more PM's.. Alt guesses from Silanah all wrong sadly.

Silanah said:

Meanas- Baudin
D'riss- Mentalist, or Stalker if he is playing.

I hate being roleless inno, lol... But I am interested to see what happens tonight.

Now Meanas on his case.. great work, he got himself :p He's inno and so he picks the next closest person.. the Healer! Still its good for Shadow if he can avoid the lynch.

Meanas said:

Of course my analysis is total subjective bollocks But I thought I might as well try something new - find the most average poster of all and call them evil! Of course, as I thought it might, the real result didn't quite turn out the way I wanted.

Turns out on my first analysis I was the most average poster of all

So I had to fudge it a bit, remove a little here, put a little there, e voila, Shadow!

Hmm, from Meanas to Shadow, a very short step.

Now Tellan with a correct alt guess

Tellan said:

Meanas is Khell for sure, dude loves his analysis.

And now our killers who like the Meanas case... guess its a new target

Korlat said:

yeah for Meanas I like people who make nice large cases against everyone who isn't scum. Yeah serc you got mentioned but only in passing. Nothing to serious. Now would also be a good time to take meanas out as he has pointed the finger at several people not killers. So they can now be set up and lynched. DON"T YOU JUST LOVE WIFOM...

Serc looks like you need to make some content posting and or a case. You will probably be in the clear if you do.

His provisionals were Ruse and D'riss before so I presume thats a change.
Changing to Ruse and Meanas.

#78 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:41 PM

Sorry X post there! I'm just off now. Will be back in 8 or so hours to handle the lynch.

Right now action wise we have.
Killers: Ruse and Meanas
Healers: Ruse
Evil Guard: Korvalain
Inno Guard: Nothing
Vig: Nothing

Thinks thats it.

#79 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 5 2009, 11:41 AM, said:

Sorry X post there! I'm just off now. Will be back in 8 or so hours to handle the lynch.

Right now action wise we have.
Killers: Ruse and Meanas
Healers: Ruse
Evil Guard: Korvalain
Inno Guard: Nothing
Vig: Nothing

Thinks thats it.

Yup.

I'll try and move it to somewhere logical on page one, will show the post number once I found a spot - probably the post with the various teams.

#80 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:03 PM

Nice move by Lish spotting galain as a symp, pity everyone else is ignoring him... And if the NAs stay as they are, there will only be one kill, meaning an extra night or two without a guard most likely.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users