• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 44 Spoilers people behind bars aren't in prison

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:58 PM

From Slick M. - got a inno find on the symp, now looking at the master. Nice Job.

You find that Gamelon is innocent

Thanks.

Could you please put a provisional on Mockra for tonight. I want to check on that possible symp clue from D'riss to Mockra. Telas, please confirm.

We might change it, we can have a chat about it over the course of the day, but we should get a provisional in asap.

Thanks again.

Noted. Waiting on Telas confirmation
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:06 PM

From Telas

Confirm Fener's provisional. This seems the best way to go for now.

Noted
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#43 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:11 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 25 2009, 02:55 PM, said:

Plus rep to Sir Thursday for getting me to try the mafia manager.

Told you it would be useful ;).

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#44 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:08 PM

Dibs

can certain roles be both good and evil?

the only scenario I can think of would be the symp(s) in this game. He could be good until the killer(s) dies, then he would be evil.(So far as finds and the CF are concerned).

Slick M.

Ok, I think we have the best setup for the next night.

One question I have for you. If suspicion is leveled on either of us, what do you feel is the most effective way to back each other up in that case?

If you see people becoming suspicious of me, simply say that you don't think an evil player would stick their neck out like I did. No killer likes to stand out, and killers don't like to commit to a position unless they have to. Leave it at that. Consider a reveal if I get really close to being lynched and i'm not around.

If you get under pressure I can just say that all your posts have been sensible (they have) and I don't see what you've done that's suspicious.

Neither of us are in any trouble at the moment, which is great. You're playing well, keep pushing your suspicions and vote for people. You don't have to agree with me on who else is suspicious, because neither of us have much info.

From Tehol and Dibs

just read the rules, yes i know your meant to do it.

block tellan.

if the rules imply there is only one killer blocking at night is a must. tehol probably isnt around to confirm so i leave it up to yourself bent.

Sorry guys I need confFine I irmation. And Dibs. You didn't bold your vote.

Sorry I just woke up, I'll go with dibs here

block tellan

Sorry guys,, the lynch already happened so no NA last night. I will put this down for tonights NA though.

More

hehe, two votes and you responded to the case laugh.gif remmeber to play it cool biggrin.gif dont defend yourself, pretty much until you are l-3 and then just bombshell them.

Right sorry about that I thought I should have said something as they claimed they wouldn't drop the votes on me until I did. So I should have just left it then? I'll remember it for the future.

We're going to have to sort out some way to get out provisional done with the time difference. I waited up until 2 a.m. my time but I think you probably came on just after I went to bed and now I've just woken up. Any suggestions?

If I may suggest, make one of you the provisional provider unless the other disagrees, I will accept that. I.e. Dibs says gaurd Tellan, so I know you always agree with him. However if later you think its a bad idea(say hes about to get lynched) you can change it, but I will need Dibs ok, then, best I could come up with....

More

hehe, two votes and you responded to the case laugh.gif remmeber to play it cool biggrin.gif dont defend yourself, pretty much until you are l-3 and then just bombshell them.

Right sorry about that I thought I should have said something as they claimed they wouldn't drop the votes on me until I did. So I should have just left it then? I'll remember it for the future.

We're going to have to sort out some way to get out provisional done with the time difference. I waited up until 2 a.m. my time but I think you probably came on just after I went to bed and now I've just woken up. Any suggestions?

no worries, think we may have a single killer and a bunch of symps so guarding may be in order. see if you have any suspicions and let me know. dont worry bout defending, just play which weay you want, advice is only advice, i aint giving orders as i make just as many mistakes as everyone else biggrin.gif

#45 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

From Dibs

can certain roles be both good and evil?

the only scenario I can think of would be the symp(s) in this game. He could be good until the killer(s) dies, then he would be evil.(So far as finds and the CF are concerned).

no evil guard then?

Its possible. And no, I won't give you a yes or no answer on this. I thought you meant, one role at the same time.

From tehol

If I may suggest, make one of you the provisional provider unless the other disagrees, I will accept that. I.e. Dibs says gaurd Tellan, so I know you always agree with him. However if later you think its a bad idea(say hes about to get lynched) you can change it, but I will need Dibs ok, then, best I could come up with....

I'm fine with dibs being the provisional provider, I'm happy to agree with him, especially if I'm not around to discuss.

Okay, Dibs, can you confirm this?

More from Dibs

I've been taking a look at Fener, when he started that first case I thought no big deal he just wants to get things going. Later on though when he came back on the first thing he states is that he thinks we should go for a lynch day one and starts to put the pressure on. He states that we need to get a move on because we're running out of time and pushes again at which point the train on Lio really started going. I think some of the suspicion was initially taken off of him because people were defending him for just getting things started, it gave him th opportunity to nudge in all the right places for the Lio lynch without drawing suspicion to himself. What do you think?

thats as good as anything i have, we will push a lynch on him and place a provisdional night action to guard him, just in case

Noted. Provisional on Fener

I'm fine with dibs being the provisional provider, I'm happy to agree with him, especially if I'm not around to discuss.

likewise if tehol selects someone i am happy to go with her suggestion unless clearly stating otherwise. could be a speed lynch or day vig and one of us might not be on to put a prov in. this will stop us doing nothing hopefully

Confirmed

#46 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

damn, I can't believe I got killed because the killers suck at meta.

I AM NOT GEM! ;)

Oh well, got more free time to study for finals now.

This post has been edited by Stalker: 25 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:26 AM

Ok I don't know if we will get a lynch or not but I would rather try to avoid letting Tellan get lynched as he might be one of our symps. I think that Liosan was and if the weekends didn't suck for me we might have been able to keep him alive. Sorry D.

Ok on to other things. I think that we should kill one of the low posters. Kesso or Silanah. I don't care which one. Since I don't have a read on who should die and Fener is tossing enough accusations at people to keep him around for another day.

Bent put the Provisional on Silanah unless Mockra wants to kill someone else. If he does I am fine with who ever it is.

Also Tellan is Mental

noted, need confirmation from HD

Confirmation

Ok I don't know if we will get a lynch or not but I would rather try to avoid letting Tellan get lynched as he might be one of our symps. I think that Liosan was and if the weekends didn't suck for me we might have been able to keep him alive. Sorry D.

Ok on to other things. I think that we should kill one of the low posters. Kesso or Silanah. I don't care which one. Since I don't have a read on who should die and Fener is tossing enough accusations at people to keep him around for another day.

Bent put the Provisional on Silanah unless Mockra wants to kill someone else. If he does I am fine with who ever it is.

Also Tellan is Mental

I hate playing on the weekend way to busy.

Noted, need confirmation from HD, I cced him this messge

Concurred, unless Silanah gets lynched, then Fener (who I think is Gem).

#48 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:28 AM

Deleted the chandge pm from HD, that said not Fener but Omtose.

#49 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:30 AM

From our healer, who will be dead soon....

Provisional Galain because i think hes a possible kill target and im going to bed now and have no idea when il wake.

Noted.

#50 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:49 PM

From Malaese

Being a symp is like the greatest thing ever. I can make cases and vote people without worrying they are inno, while looking inno. I hope day times out too so we are quagmired tomorrow. So awesome, so liberating.

glad your having fun.

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

Our Finders are happy, as well, it seems.

Mockra is scum.

Well, what's the play Fener ol' pal? This puts significant doubt on D'riss as well.

I noticed that Mockra allowed me to "goad" him into voting on Silanah. I don't know if that can be used to resurrect the prior case or not.

You mean to say that my semi-serious, day 1, get-the-game-going case on Mockra was actually right? Ahahahahaha! rofl.gif

DON'T POST ANYTHING

Telas, i'm going to make a case on Mockra at the start of the day. Don't join in just yet, I want to see what the reactions are. I'm the forceful one, after all. Don't post at all today until we've seen other players reaction.

Path Shaper, could you please put a provisional find on Meanas? I think he's a good bet for a partner. Telas, please confirm. We'll change it if needed after we've had a good look at the reactions.

D'riss as a symp has to be a good bet, too. I hope Gamelon isn't a symp, that would really suck as we have a innocent verdict on him.

Confirm Fener's provisional. ANd not posting for a while will be no problem, since it's almost bedtime in Japan anyways. I'll be awake another hour, and then will be out cold for about 6 and 1/2 hours. Just don't get yourself speed lynched in that time. tongue.gif

If things heat up, and if you have a moment to spare about the same time I"ll be waking up, please drop me a PM with your summary/assessment. Thanks.

Noted

#52 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:35 PM

Slick M. doing a good job

My initial thoughts on a re-read, nobody has responded to my case yet:

Shadow looks good. I don't see a partner or symp pointing out D'riss's symp clue to Mockra.

Emurlahn looks bad, and is a likely partner. I get the feeling that they've been defending each other. We need to consider Emurlahn as a possible partner.

Meanas and Tellan look bad for their initial reactions to my earlier case.

Serc looks good, argued a bit with Mockra after the initial case.

They should have killed me by now. Given my earlier case on Mockra, they must have known that I wasn't their symp. Maybe they're worried about the night kill pointing back to Mockra, but that can be explained away.

#53 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:05 PM

From the symp, Malaese...

me thinky Fener is a finder, if D'riss is a symp, my night action is to nut punch him, if a girl then double titty punch.

lol....ummmm.....noted?

And a sober Sixty

Well, if Fener is Obdi (is he playing?) or DiBs (since iirc they play somewhat similar), and is a killer, I'm probably fucked. haha
But he'll probably construe my post as extreme sympage of mockra, try to push a train on mockra...well, I suppose it'd at least be funny and somewhat useful. lol

Also, I found that trying to RP as a drunkard when I've never had more than a single beer in one sitting in my life is rather difficult.

#54 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

More from Malaese

Poor bwgan

me thinky Fener is a finder, if D'riss is a symp, my night action is to nut punch him, if a girl then double titty punch.

lol....ummmm.....noted?

D'riss not Fener in case that was unclear, best to be clear when doling out ball destruction.

And more

lol....ummmm.....noted?

wait change ball destruction to testicular destruction, it's more elegant.

From Dibs

well guarding fener did nout so i think we should guard tellan tonight and push fener again today anyways as i want to see which way he is going.

am not going to be on long so will save posting until later tongiht.

noted - gaurd on tellan

#55 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:01 PM

From bwgan

All joking aside I really am CRAP with a capital K at being an RI, aren't I?

I mean I went with the jokey, that's a load of nonsense response, then the considered look it can't be me response, and they are still linking me with Mockra. I really, really hope Mockra is innocent, because otherwise if they lynch him/her first I am as good as dead. sad.gif AND I bet Fener is scum...grrr! laugh.gif

From malaese

Shadow and Fener are paired finders, no way they are keying in that easy, if not props on the scumdar. This might be a short game, the 1 kill a night has me worried too, we are looking at something on the order of like 8 more game days with perfect lynches and NK's. Maybe if 1 dies, it goes up to two. lala~

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:12 PM

From Tapper to his killers...with love?

Disclaimer: written while drunk. I lost the fucking cycling competition I usually win. And my fucking favourite football team failed to secure the second place in their league so I'm less than pleased by nature. Anyway, on to some minor ranting.

Don't know what those killers of mine were thinking, to be honest.
Silanah was a future lynch, so why kill him? I'll withhold my definite judgment, but I want to reserve a label with Idiots on it in italics none the less sad.gif
Bent, will you please, please pretty please with sugar coating on top tell me they have a masterplan? Even if it isn't true? Thank you.

Anyway, now Tennes is getting flak again, and Fener doesn't know how fucking right he is. Bastard. Don't know what I can do about it, if I come to their fucking rescue again (much good it did the first time) then I might as well label us all scum bcause it is the same names popping up in relation to one another yet again, so I'm going to keep my miserable peace and sit back, see how it plays out, and then chip in later on trying to tip the balance.

I am NOT happy. Not that it counts for anything, mind you....
All that this situation lacks is Dibs being Rashan, logging in, unravelling this fucking fuck up and sending us all home lynched before tuesday.

Hugs and kisses (also to your mrs, if you don't want them)

Tapper, Intoxicated ltd.

They have a master plan...its to not die....same as you really. XOXOXO back at ya lass.

From Gem

I just realized Shadow has outed a possible lover team. doh.gif

More from a hiding Tapper

thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif
Meanas....
question.gif question.gif
...Suicidal much?
sad.gif

...I pity myself. Going to drink more.

And the killers

I'm sick of Fener. A case based on legitimat simping I can understand, but this shit has to end. Kill?
let's put the kill on him unless he gets lynched

Noted

#57 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:05 PM

Slick M. is feeling the heat

Sigh. sad.gif

Nobody is following me on to Mockra. Nobody. Either the only active players are evil (apart from Shadow), or i'm just being too forceful. I need to learn how to play well here, the change in attitudes from Westeros is striking.

I'm dead tonight, I suspect. So I might as well reveal today. I'll leave it until a few hours before the deadline. When I reveal, i'm going to use a code. I'll think one up. It will be obvious that it's a code, but hopefully not breakable to anyone except you. It will say that you're my finder partner. So if you have to reveal later in the game, you have that to back you up. And anyone who can't break it won't be able to claim.

Anyone who is resisting the Mockra lynch is a possible partner. Unfortunately, that's everyone. So when i'm dead investigate whoever you feel like. Make sure to come out with a case before you reveal, to assess reactions.

More on the continuing drunken saga between me and tapper

Disclaimer: written while drunk. I lost the fucking cycling competition I usually win. And my fucking favourite football team failed to secure the second place in their league so I'm less than pleased by nature. Anyway, on to some minor ranting.

Silanah was a future lynch, so why kill him? I'll withhold my definite judgment, but I want to reserve a label with Idiots on it in italics none the less sad.gif
Bent, will you please, please pretty please with sugar coating on top tell me they have a masterplan? Even if it isn't true? Thank you.

Anyway, now Tennes is getting flak again, and Fener doesn't know how fucking right he is. Bastard. Don't know what I can do about it, if I come to their fucking rescue again (much good it did the first time) then I might as well label us all scum bcause it is the same names popping up in relation to one another yet again, so I'm going to keep my miserable peace and sit back, see how it plays out, and then chip in later on trying to tip the balance.

All that this situation lacks is Dibs being Rashan, logging in, unravelling this fucking fuck up and sending us all home lynched before tuesday.

Tapper, Intoxicated ltd.

They have a master plan...its to not die....same as you really. XOXOXO back at ya lass.

Reserve that Idiot label for future use then, please tongue.gif

Also, I forgot to shave today, so hope you don't mind the stubble. I've been told it can be rough on a lady's smooth cheek smile.gif
/waves to mrs Bent.

Also, I've got an EXCELLENT red wine here.

Believe me, Mrs. Bent likes stubble...and wine, hey tell you what I'll give her to you , all it will cost is all your money and half of your stuff.lol.

#58 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:44 PM

HD is depressed

Hd, you just don't realize that it was D'riss seeming like a symp that got you targetted by the finders, unlucky, but the important thing for you to realize, is that the supposed symp will be next, so by sacrificing yourself, you give your team an extra night. Also, right now, everyone is backing you, until Fener reveals anyway. Man, I wish I could pm this to you.

I don't think this game is for me. It requires devious minds, and a level of suspicion far beyond what I am capable of achieving. I'll keep playing, and trying to win. But, this is probably my last game. Having people read so much into so little is a bit annoying.

Being new, randomly targeted (successfully, for the love of god), and having simps (possible) jump to my defense hasn't helped my cause.

It could be the fact that I'm sick as hell today, and Fener just set off my last good nerve, talking. But... I don't think so. The vote on Fener was purely based on being sick and annoyed, and I'm sure far more will be read into it, despite the fact that I've been publicly suspicious of him since day one. Let's see if any of them pick up on that.

More from tapper

Tapper, Intoxicated ltd.

Reserve that Idiot label for future use then, please tongue.gif

Also, I forgot to shave today, so hope you don't mind the stubble. I've been told it can be rough on a lady's smooth cheek smile.gif
/waves to mrs Bent.

Also, I've got an EXCELLENT red wine here.

Believe me, Mrs. Bent likes stubble...and wine, hey tell you what I'll give her to you , all it will cost is all your money and half of your stuff.lol.

Afraid I've got a 120k euro mortgage, Bent so all my stuff belongs to the banks tongue.gif

#59 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

Venge with some good advice

I don't think this game is for me. It requires devious minds, and a level of suspicion far beyond what I am capable of achieving. I'll keep playing, and trying to win. But, this is probably my last game. Having people read so much into so little is a bit annoying.

Being new, randomly targeted (successfully, for the love of god), and having simps (possible) jump to my defense hasn't helped my cause.

It could be the fact that I'm sick as hell today, and Fener just set off my last good nerve, talking. But... I don't think so. The vote on Fener was purely based on being sick and annoyed, and I'm sure far more will be read into it, despite the fact that I've been publicly suspicious of him since day one. Let's see if any of them pick up on that.

I think that you have been doing fine. I know that it is a little tough for you right now. Especially as I am not around at all to help out. I absolutely hate the weekends. I have been doing homework and house hunting two things that make it tough to play mafia. I will try to get on tonight and see if I can't make a case on Fener or someone else and get them lynched. When someone comes after you for no bloody reason and keeps coming it is tough. Hang in there.

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

Finally bwgan realizes its okay to die, lol

Further to my earlier pm...I keep forgetting this isn't a merc game and so if Mockra gets lynched I hope he is scum. I know it will be bad for me, but it will be good for the town. I am a team player me! thumbsup.gif

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users