Shinrei no Shintei
Teholbeddict
Darkwatch
Stalker
Gavin
Dktorode
Drinksinbars
Slick Mongoose

Gamelon - red - Tapper (became killer 2 Day 4)
Tellan - face - Mentalist
Shadow - boat - Khellendros
Ruse - bike - Malaese (became killer 1 Day 7)
Omtose - ice - Teholbeddict (Gaurd paired with Anomandaris)
Ampelas - bar - Morgoth45

Hood's Path - beer

Liosan - cold - Darkwatch - Lynched day 1
Korvalain - black - Stalker - NKed night 1
Silanah - blue - Baudin (healer)- Nked night 2
Mockra - truck - Hoosierdaddy (killer 2) - Lynched day 3
Kessobahn - hot -Peanutbutta - NKed night 3
Galain - smoke - Silencer - Modkilled by request day 4
Rashan - tater - Dktorode - Modkilled by inactivity day 4
Meanas - mask - Gem Windcaster - Lynched day 4
Fener - bacon - Slick Mongoose -Finder (paired with Telas) - NKed night 4
D'riss - life - Bwgan - Lynched day 5
Barghast - white - Gavin - NKed night 5
Emurlahn - water - Sixty - lynched day 6
Anomandaris - meat - Drinksinbars (Gaurd paired with Teholbeddict) NKed night 6
Tennes - pink - Vengeance (killer 1)
Telas - fire - Shinrei no Shintei (finder paired with Fener) NKed night 7

Korlat - car - Masterblue - lynched day 8
Serc - death - Alt146 - Nked night 8

Path-Shaper - barkeep

Spoiler Heaven - battleofthebars

Mafia Manager - http://alt146.0fees.net/mafiamanager/
MM 44 password - goggles

Night 1 actions
Killers provisional - Korvalain
Healer provisional - Liosan
Finders provisional - Gamelon unless he gets lynched then on Tellan
Gaurd provisional -

Night 2 -
Killers provisional -Silanah unless lynched then Omtose
Healer provisional - Galain
Finders provisional - Mockra
Gaurd provisional - Fener

Night 3 -
Killers Provisional - Kessobahn
Finders Provisional - Kessobahn
Gaurds Provisional - Shadow

Night 4 -
Killers provisional - Fener
Finder's provisional - Ruse
Gaurds provisional - D'riss

Night 5 -
Killers provisional - Barghast
Finder's provisional - Ampelas
Gaurds provisional -

Night 6 -
Killers provisional - Anomandaris (succeeds)
Finder's provisional - Tennes if Emur is lynched. Emur if Shadow is lynched (Scum or inno)
Guards provisional - Gamelon (fails because Gamelon is paired)

Night 7 -

Killers provisional - kill Telas
Finder provisional - Tennes but dies
Gaurds provisional - Shadow (fails because Shadow is inno)

Night 8 -
Killers provisional - Serc unless lynched, then Omtose
Guard provisional - Gamelon

Night 9-
Killers provisional - Omtose unless lynced then Ampelas
Guard provisional -

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 30 April 2009 - 03:15 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

Role pms

Gamelon

You are Bents handyman. He sent a couple of his bouncers over to DW's place to swipe the recipe. You will help them get away with it. You know their names are Mockra and Tennes. If Mockra dies before the end, you are to step into that role. GET ME THAT RECIPE!!!!

and Ruse

You are Bents handyman. He sent a couple of his bouncers over to DW's place to swipe the recipe. You will help them get away with it. You know their names are Mockra and Tennes. If Tennes dies before the end, you are to step into that role. GET ME THAT RECIPE!!!!

Tennes and Mockra pm's

My boy's! You are bouncers at MY bar, and I have sent you on a mission of utter importance. Get me that recipe.

I don't care who you have to kill!

You are the killers - Mockra meet Tennes - Tennes meet Mockra

You may comunicate off thread at all times.

Please choose one of yourselves to copy all conversation to PS.

Silanah

You are DW's own personal nurse(errmmm....doctor?)

You get to heal on person every night, in the hopes that you can stop the killing and help DW, who has been so kind to you.

You are the healer.

Fener and Telas

Telas and Fener

You are DW's chief investigators. In short, you are his barmaids. You must pm a name to me each night, and I'll let you know if that person is a killer or not. You may communicate off thread at all times. Please choose one of yourselves to copy me your conversation with.

You are paired finders.

Anomandaris and Omtose

Anomandaris, Omtose

You are DW's favorite bouncers. You let the scum in your bar, ou need to get them out of your bar. You may comunicate off thread at all times. Please choose one of you to copy PS on all of your conversation.

You are paired gaurds.

Everyone else.....

You are the town drunk. You like to drink, drink and drink. You don't know nothing bout no recipe, but if you don't get your beer you'll go to the bar next door.

You are a roleless inno.

I know, I know, you hate me and will never blah blah bllah. Go lynch the fuckers and I might give you some beer!

Have fun and good luck

role pms are out...sending alt pms now

alt pm's out now.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 24 April 2009 - 02:33 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:04 PM

sigh - lots of pms

Venge is a happy killer

Oh my fucking god I haven't been a killer in some time.

I am Vengeance, Please read this before we post. Lets get a startegy together then kick some serious ass.

From Lady bwgan

You are the town drunk. You like to drink, drink and drink. You don't know nothing bout no recipe, but if you don't get your beer you'll go to the bar next door.

You are a roleless inno.

I know, I know, you hate me and will never blah blah bllah. Go lynch the fuckers and I might give you some beer!

Have fun and good luck

Actually I don't hate you...well not over this anyway killingme.gif I am quite relieved in some ways...do I get extra points if I slur? snigger.gif Now what I need to do is go over the top so they don't know it's me. Otherwise they will lynch me just for the hell of it... chicky.gif

Btw - no alt guesses from me I'm afraid. I know nothing...

Dibs is never happy, lol

Anomandaris, Omtose

You are DW's favorite bouncers. You let the scum in your bar, ou need to get them out of your bar. You may comunicate off thread at all times. Please choose one of you to copy PS on all of your conversation.

You are paired gaurds.

ahhh balls i so wanted to be evil this game smile.gif time to be nicey nice and block some people. coding of omtose will need to be done.

Khell feels meh about roleless

I remember I could never decide if I loved or hated being roleless inno. On the one hand, having powers is cool and makes you feel self-important. On the other hand, being roleless takes the pressure off you somewhat, in many ways you're really just along for the ride. I think being a roleless inno tended to make me more active in conversations, as I didn't feel I had anything to hide. That, of course, equated also to more trouble coming my way, but hey, that's how I roll, as any good inno should.

.....although it's been mentioned that I'm not the best example of roleless inno playing there ever was.......

Budin the healer is happy and no you can not heal yourself

You get to heal on person every night, in the hopes that you can stop the killing and help DW, who has been so kind to you.

You are the healer.

ooh yay, i like being a healer biggrin.gif
Just so i know, am i allowed to heal myself?

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:13 PM

Hoosier and Venge make a lovley pair..

Okay. I'm new. You want to handle conversations with P.S.?

Not a problem.

Who are you, unless you don't want to tell me. tongue.gif

I think that we should have a little bit of interaction today. But not to much. Lets agree on something probably in regards to the partnerships of roles. Then disagree but not to violently about something minor like how many killers or something are in the game. We should look to see who defends us and who agrees with us so that we will know who are symps are and not kill them tonight. If you can alt someone and it doesn't look like they are our symps lets kill them. Espcially if it is Gem.

Remember to shrugg off attacks with jokes or what not. Don't get two paraniod if you get a couple of votes or if I get a couple of votes. We have symps who will be trying to keep us alive for as long as possible and people who get votes on the first day and aren't lynched usually can go a couple of days with out heat. smile.gif

Don't be a low poster be a mid poster. RP a little if you want I probably will. Although that will give myself away to Mental and the rest of the old schoolers. But if I don't and they alt me then they might think that something is up.

Vengeance.... snigger.gif It is fun to be Evil....Muahahahha

Alt likes beer

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

Cool. BEER!

Slick M with questions

Telas and Fener

You are DW's chief investigators. In short, you are his barmaids. You must pm a name to me each night, and I'll let you know if that person is a killer or not. You may communicate off thread at all times. Please choose one of yourselves to copy me your conversation with.

You are paired finders.

Hurrah! Never been a finder before (or a barmaid.... huh.gif ), this should be fun. smile.gif

A few clarifications:

1) Can I reveal my alt to my partner (and Telas to me)?

2) If the person who sent the find pm gets guarded, do we not get a find or does the find go through anyway as long as we're both still alive?

3) You mentioned in the rules that several roles can be partnered (killer, finder, guard, healer). Are other roles possible, or is this it? Also, could these roles be not partnered, i.e. a single healer out there?

Sorry for all the questions, i'm not sure what rules you lot take for granted. And thanks a lot for running the game, "meat and potatoes" is more my thing that the oddball games. thumbup.gif

1) yes you may reveal your alt to them
2) You both have to agree on who to find on, so if one gets gaurded the find still goes through.
3) The only roles are listed , no other roles possible. And any and all may or may not be paired.

PS its implied that there is at least on symp. There is at least one symp as well.

Tennes talking to himself

It looks like people are RPing being drunk. Should be to hard of an act for either one of us to go along with.... smile.gif

Are you ok with my ideas

Malaese questions

You are Bents handyman. He sent a couple of his bouncers over to DW's place to swipe the recipe. You will help them get away with it. You know their names are Mockra and Tennes. If Tennes dies before the end, you are to step into that role. GET ME THAT RECIPE!!!!

okie

1st the skin for the board on this alt is totally different than default, how do I change that, it's annoying baby blue....
2nd - do they know me? or am I straight up symp
3rd - do I come up inno on finds and CF until Tennes dies?
4th - there's always a 4th.
5th - there isn't a 5th

1) bottom left corner all the way down all the way left - change that to whatever .
2) No they do not know who you are
3) Yes you are inno unless you take the place of a killer.
4) yes there is
5) there will be

#5 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:21 PM

Venge is a bit full of himself

Well this is for both of you really but i put spoiler shit on everything not strickly strategy related.

I love Rping drunk. The Dibs drinking game was a classic. Expect perhaps a full day of nothing but spam. This will make it easier for us to hide. We also will have to look to see who talks to us directly because a smart symp will do that early in order in a game full of RPing. When I talk about smart symps I am talking about what I would do.

Sixty hates the dark sea horse dragon

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

lol

I actually hate the emurlahn alt more, it's my 3rd or 4th game in this alt and I've done shitty in it every time. D:

Tehol a little bit confused

Hey, I apologize in advance for my noobness, but what exactly am I supposed to be doing in this bouncer role? I know I have no day or night actions, but I'm not quite sure what I need to be doing.

Stop appologizing.

Its simple really, you and Anomandaris can talk all day (by pm, make sure one of you copy me)and you decide who looks scummy. Then you pm that name to me, and I gaurd them from taking any action at night (thats your NA, to gaurd someone, hopefully the killers, lol).

Any more questions just ask, I'll answer as quick as I can

More from Sixty

Also, how the hell do drunk people type? D: Is there a translator or something for this?

very slowly, lol

My first hate mail - from Stalker

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

I hate you and I will never blah blah bllah. But really RI isn't as much fun, what if my guy is so drunk that he accidently goes out to the bathroom, gets into his car, and drunk drives back into the bar killing one person?? That would be fun.

So consider that idea and I don't have to RP drunkness right?

your choice

from Gem

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

Well well, now what. I'm bored already. Free beers?

#6 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

Slick M

Telas and Fener

You are paired finders.

Further to my last message....

You want us to CC everything to you? Are you keeping an eye on us for some reason? Or do you just want our more interesting thoughts?

Thanks.

meh, just the tasty bits will do, I just don't want to miss something you might have meant to send

Venge

Liosan followed me on that vote pretty quick. Possible symp. lets see if anyone defends me from that Omgus vote that Emu put on me.

Gem is correct! lol

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

Just realized - this game is the only so far where posting drunk is rp. tongue.gif

Venge's first wrong guess, looks like Lady bwgan is hiding rather well

Driss might be Mental. He also might be our symp.

Mental is always easy to pick out as he is usually one of the top posters and with grief not playing will probably definitely be the top poster.

More Venge titled SHADOW

A early drop. Could be a symp.

Gavin is half right.

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

Nothing wrong with roleless inno, its the most fun role to play normally nothing to worry about outside hunting scum, you die you die, town doesn't lose anything.
Lots of new players though, if we have a killer team with Dibs + Vengy in it there's deep trouble.

Dibs is so sweet to the ladies, lol

Anomandaris, Omtose

You are paired gaurds.

ahhh balls i so wanted to be evil this game smile.gif time to be nicey nice and block some people. coding of omtose will need to be done.

Um I'm not quite sure what we're supposed to be doing in this role as paired guards. I sent to PS for more clarification. Do you want to be the one to copy PS on our conversations? What exactly do you mean by coding will need to be done? Sorry for my noobness!

ahh well in my first post you will notice i referenced your position int he grand scheme by say 11 drikns and then 13, as bent has used his wonderful alphabet skills to place you 11th in order even though you should have been 13th. this is just to prove we are paired, you dont have to match me with a code but it can help later to prove some connection especially if one of us dies and the cf is inno and we need to prove our good selves to stop a lynch.

if you are near lynched feel free to reveal, but do not give my name wink.gif indicate you are paired guard though and you have been coded by your partner.

i am drinksinbars by the way. i assume this is either shin or hoosier?

No actually it's tehol, I can see how the code would be helpful. So are we able to stop a lynch via an action or would we just try our best to derail a train? Sorry it's just I've only played once previously and my role description was much more detailed.

no at night we have a guard action which means we select a player and stop them performing any night action they have. given the numbers and the fact we are paired there are at least 2 killers in play, personally i would guiess either 3 killers and a symp, or 2 killers and 2 symps.

therefore we only come into our own later in the game, when toward the end our night action will be very powerful indeed. early on its almost better not to bother blockign in case we block a healer or finder. for the first few days, best bet is to lay relatively low and just see who we think are viable targets for scum and with a two vote block we can push forward with that. if you want to be adventurous and be uber scummy as well to convince them you are a symp go ahead wink.gif i enjoy being a little outspoken during games and as soon as i am alted they will wonder at my quietness if i am not, but just try to have as much fun as you can.

pity morgo bent and ja arent playing as they are the three i most like sparring with smile.gif

as far as passign ocmms to ps, its just the same as sending them spoilers, not 100% necessary but enjoyable to read afterward.

heading home now, my advice, never react to votes. if someone presents a case then address it after a vote or two, but if anyone votes you just ignore it completely wink.gif

#7 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:35 PM

From Bwgan

This is hilarious...and no stress...and my post count will really throw them (well Malease...he's very bitter you know! snigger.gif)...have to watch...the elipses though... huh.gif...I know I'm not scum, but...these mafia types seem to take things to heart harhar.gif , and I just bet they want to lynch me purely for the hell of it!

From Malease

6th -Also, it does not say whether I can or cannot com off thread with them.

Nope, you are on your own, no partners, not talky...

More bwgan

Of course the'll probably lynch me now because of the spam...oh, well c'est la vie! harhar.gif

Venge still talking to himself

I am going to step of for a little while. We don't have to drive a lynch on the first day. The town will do it for us. I should be back in a couple of hours.

If you want to NK someone then let me know so we can put in our provisional as early as possible. I think we should wait a little while till everyone checks in though.

Bwgan

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

I forgot to say that this is quite ironic...given that I am almost teetotal...and dislike violence... huh.gif

More Venge

Well I haven't been a killer in forever so you should brace your self for tons of Pm's.

First off who are the finders. I need to know so that I can kill them. After that i would like to know who the guards are. ... snigger.gif

Next I probably won't be on very much this weekend. I have a accounting Midterm on monday and need to study for it. I will let Mockra know that he might have to make some kills with out me.

now we get a little from the other side

I am going to step of for a little while. We don't have to drive a lynch on the first day. The town will do it for us. I should be back in a couple of hours.

If you want to NK someone then let me know so we can put in our provisional as early as possible. I think we should wait a little while till everyone checks in though.

Right. I'll be around here all day, so I'll try to get a small list (3 or so) of people by later on today/tonight.

I am not going to be on very much this weekend as I have an accounting Midterm on monday and I will need to study for it. I should be able to get on a couple of times a day. But you might have to make kill decisions with out me.

I share a computer here at work and usually my boss comes out of the pit and kicks me off of it for a while. So far he hasn't done it. When he does I will be viewing the game from the phone but probably not posting much till I get access again.

From Slick M

Telas and Fener

You are paired finders.

Yet more questions. Sorry.

Will you always take the most recent pm from one of us as the find to make?

What happens when one of use dies? Does the other go on as a normal finder?

Is there a coroner finder?

Thanks again. smile.gif

1) you have to agree on your find and send in a confirmation that you both agree
2) Yes, when one dies you retain your ability
3) Yes there is a CF in effect

#8 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

bwgan is so funny

Oh, my goodness...I just made a rather rude post...I hope my other half, children or my mother don't see it! I'm not sure what has come over me. blush.gif

Ment is happy

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

Surely you jest? I love RI. means i can do whatever the hell I want and not care about the consequences.
Except that JA will think I'm scum again. is he even playing?

I must investigate

More Venge

Actually Venge you fail at copying me so meh

Like all of our Pm's Bent...snigger.gif

Morgoth45 asked for and recieved an alt Ampelas

Shit you guys do sign-ups fast around here. Game's only been on for what, like 3 hours? Any chance I could get a sneaky entrance?

Coincidence?

Shit you guys do sign-ups fast around here. Game's only been on for what, like 3 hours? Any chance I could get a sneaky entrance?

Sure

Ampelas - bar

Lolwut?! Ampelas 2 times running on 2 consecutive late entries. Awesome.

#9 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:45 PM

Morgoth45

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

Fuck beer, give me some extra wormy tequila!

More Venge

My boy's! You are bouncers at MY bar, and I have sent you on a mission of utter importance. Get me that recipe.

Do we have one kill between the two of us or do we each get a kill... Crosses fingers for each having a kill. wink.gif

Also who is Gem... smile.gif

No, one kill per night
Gem is the chick in the corner...you know the hot one that has knives....

More Venge and HD

Do we have one kill between the two of us or do we each get a kill... Crosses fingers for each having a kill. wink.gif

I'm guessing Korvhelain.

Good lets kill her... I owe her one from Heroes.... wink.gif

#10 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:45 PM

More

I'm guessing Korvhelain.

Good lets kill her... I owe her one from Heroes.... wink.gif

Fine with me.

Hey Bent that is a provisional... Also do we each get a kill... Pretty please... with Beer on top...

More

You know you should read faster and repond only to my querries Bent. I would just like to point out that I have never lost control of my bladder while drinking. I have however rushed to the bathroom. smile.gif I predict that it will be a running joke for most of the game. smile.gif

Finally

I've changed my mind. Think she's Ampelas.

Fine lets kill both.

I am going to assume that since path-shaper hasn't gotten back to us we have at least 2 kills.... smile.gif

You only get one kill, who is your prov on?

wait

Amp was added late. She's been in since hte beginning. Revert back to Korv.

To late lets kill both. Actually how much fun would it be if we could kill 18 players on the first night.

Bent make it happen. This is suppose to be a mini right.

Nope full fledged game just out of sync

Sorry Gem

No, one kill per night

I'm telling your wife that you think Gem is hot.... Unless of course you tell me who her alt is....

Not above blackmail... wink.gif

My wife thinks shes hot too,

Not above lying about my wifes sexual preferances....:D

#11 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:55 PM

More Venge

No, one kill per night

I'm telling your wife that you think Gem is hot.... Unless of course you tell me who her alt is....

Not above blackmail... wink.gif

My wife thinks shes hot too,

Not above lying about my wifes sexual preferances.... wink.gif

Me too...

about not above lying about my wifes sexual preferances... smile.gif

And moar

I've changed my mind. Think she's Ampelas.

Fine lets kill both.

I am going to assume that since path-shaper hasn't gotten back to us we have at least 2 kills.... smile.gif

You only get one kill, who is your prov on?

Right now our provisional is on Korv... wink.gif

Please let it be Gem who is a finder.... smile.gif

and some from HD

Amp was added late. She's been in since hte beginning. Revert back to Korv.

To late lets kill both. Actually how much fun would it be if we could kill 18 players on the first night.

Bent make it happen. This is suppose to be a mini right.

Nope full fledged game just out of sync

If Tennes hasn't responded yet, prov Korv.

Got ya! Hope your having fun HD

#12 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:58 PM

And Tapper just achieved orgasm, lol

You are Bents handyman. He sent a couple of his bouncers over to DW's place to swipe the recipe. You will help them get away with it. You know their names are Mockra and Tennes. If Mockra dies before the end, you are to step into that role. GET ME THAT RECIPE!!!!

Woooohoooo, symp! This is going to be my first ever evil role in 17 regular games and around 10 minis.
Here's to hoping I won't screw up.

#13 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

From HD

It's entertaining. I'm glad I'm paired, and can lean on Vengeance.

#14 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:14 PM

Hi Telas,

Some answers i've had from a most generous PS:

--------------------------------------

1) you have to agree on your find and send in a confirmation that you both agree
2) Yes, when one of you dies the other retains their finder ability
3) Yes there is a coroner finder in effect
4) yes you may reveal your alt to each other
5) You both have to agree on who to find on, so if one gets gaurded the find still goes through.
6) The only roles are listed , no other roles possible. And any and all may or may not be paired. There is at least one symp as well.
7) You don't have to send me everything you say to each other, just the tasty bits will do, I just don't want to miss something you might have meant to send

------------------------------------

Firstly, i'm Slick Mongoose. I play regularly at Westeros, but i've played here a couple of times before. Pleased to meet you. smile.gif

Secondly, this is CC'd to PS as it's my first thoughts on the game beyond the earlier questions we had for each other (nothing interesting, PS. Sorry). Bent, thanks for running the game and i'm glad to be playing with you Mezla pigdogs again. tongue.gif

OK. So. My thoughts on this (sorry about the essay):

The Good.
We are very powerful, in my opinion. We're both stronger and harder to get rid of than a normal finder.
We can find a guilty person and if we're both alive, we don't have to say so that day, we can wait until tomorrow. Because we won't both die that night (there's no vig as per PS's answers, only Killer,Guard,Healer,Finder,symp). So we can find a killer and make a good try for one of their partners without dying. We can't be stopped by a guard until one of us is dead.
We can also make each other PI, because if we're both alive we can verify each other's claims. And we can defend each other without having to worry about distancing, because the cf will show us innocent. Don't make it too obvious, though, because we don't want one of us to be lynched for it.

The Bad.
This depends on the balance of the game. I'm not particularly great at knowing what a balanced game is, but I would normally expect 5 evil players in a game of this size. That's fine, but the real bad news is because of how powerful we are.
To balance that, either we are the only good roles in play, which would suck as there's nobody to heal us when we reveal. Or the baddies are particularly powerful. I'm thinking that if there's a healer or guard around, there will be 4 killers and 2 paired symps.
It's the paired symps that worry me the most, because of the possibility of us being countered. It's as strong a role for the killers as ours are for the innocents. We need to be prepared for that. On the bright side, we'd find two baddies fairly easily if they countered us. On the negative side, it'd be a struggle, particularly if they're good players.
So if there's a very strong evil team, there's a lot of pressure on us. We have to play well, not get lynched, and find the baddies quickly.

I've really decided against codes. I suggested it to you earlier because it's a great strength of paired innocents, the ability to prove the pairing even after death. But I don't think it's worth the risk. The innocents need us alive, we can't afford a code to be spotted by the killers.

We have a few hours to think of a find, I don't want to go to bed without a provisional in (where are you from?). Hopefully the game will get serious soon.

Finally, i'm so going to screw this up. Probably by getting lynched or night killed on day 1. dry.gif

Balance is for panseys! lol.

#15 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

From Tapper

Didn't read the rules so don't know if there is a CF, but if there is, do I come up inno or guilty when Morgy runs a train on me/ a finder targets me?
And does it change from inno to scum if I replace Mockra?

You are inno until you move into the killing role. Then it will change to scum

From Venge to HD

Ok so we might be entering a slow down period. I am surpised that no one has gone off about how how easy it is for scum to hide when there is nothing but spam going on.... snigger.gif Now might be a good time for us to lurk... smile.gif At least for a little while. 3 votes have managed to build up on Emu. Hopefully at least one of them is our symp. I am going to leave my vote on Emu for a while. Lets see if the train builds a little further.

Continuing that convo

Ok so we might be entering a slow down period. I am surpised that no one has gone off about how how easy it is for scum to hide when there is nothing but spam going on.... snigger.gif Now might be a good time for us to lurk... smile.gif At least for a little while. 3 votes have managed to build up on Emu. Hopefully at least one of them is our symp. I am going to leave my vote on Emu for a while. Lets see if the train builds a little further.

I imagine it'll get down to business soon. But, as one poster said. There isn't anything to go on. We've put in a fair amount of posts, so we can't be accused of lurking. I'm sure somebody is eventually going to snap and things will spiral out of control.

Just happened and Fener has accused you of not commiting to a joke vote. He is just looking for a reaction as he doesn't have anything on you. Fishing nothing else. However we might want to take him out tonight as he he has managed to point a finger at you and me in a post. WTF. Our symps should hop in their for a little defence if they are on. You haven't done anything that every other player but 6 or so have done. Nothing but fishing. Don't be to aggressive in your defense

More from Venge

Fener is doing the whole if you defend Mockra your his partner. That sucks for him. Because now we can kill him tonight and it will be written off as WIFOM.

Still more from our killer pair

You know more than me about this, so if you want to go that way, feel free. I was just detailing how it could backfire.

I am just puting some options out there. I do like the fact that Tellan is defending you well. Lets put him in the possible symp catagory. He definitely has a bee in his bonnet for you right now. Hmmm....

Work is almost over for me. I will be lurking from my phone.

#16 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

Baudin protectin DW, nice

You are the healer.

ooh yay, i like being a healer biggrin.gif
Just so i know, am i allowed to heal myself?

No, silly.

Why not, im very skilled with bandages... tongue.gif fair enough.
Just incase im not back later il put a provisional on Liosan

From DW

I find it strange that the rping has brought up this much debate.
Does this happen often?
What fun would mafia be without RP, it would just be, vote, vote, lynch, kill.
I have nothing against Fener going after inconsistencies in peoples acts, I mean in game that's a good way of trying to find someone who hides.
But going after their RP in a meta game fashion (4th wall break) seems a bit weird.
And the fact that people have responded in a out of game fashion.

Maybe it's normal, maybe it's because I'm new to this, or because I play a lot of PnP RPGS and Rping is very important and out of game stuff is bad.

Instead of banning it, you could try and enforce it?

Otherwise it's fun.

Rping gives everyone a starting point in the game, after that, things get serious and day one its the best case that usually wins out. After that you have trains etc to look at, as well as who did and dind not die.

From Venge and HD

You know more than me about this, so if you want to go that way, feel free. I was just detailing how it could backfire.

I am just puting some options out there. I do like the fact that Tellan is defending you well. Lets put him in the possible symp catagory. He definitely has a bee in his bonnet for you right now. Hmmm....

Work is almost over for me. I will be lurking from my phone.

Fener possibly a finder? He admitted to not reading all 200 posts, and yet found mine.

If he his a finder I doubt that he would get a find before the night began.

I'm an idiot. Lol. Forgot... night actions and whatnot. I think I'm just going to lurk for a considerable period. Fener's "case" seems to have died down for now.

Good idea.

Bent our provisional is on Korv...

Confirmed

#17 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

From Gamelon

Didn't read the rules so don't know if there is a CF, but if there is, do I come up inno or guilty when Morgy runs a train on me/ a finder targets me?
And does it change from inno to scum if I replace Mockra?

You are inno until you move into the killing role. Then it will change to scum

Okidoki.

I wish my masters would hav shown some fucking restraint, anyone reading back will see I'm defending, and the only way I can defend right now is by discrediting Fener.

#18 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:51 PM

From Alt146

Yay, glad to see someone managed to pour a bucket of ice water over our collective heads. Had so little time to play lately, it's nice to get involved with an active thread. Decided to be slightly more of an ass and trust my gut a bit more than I usually do. I'm RI so I think I'll give the DiBs approach to the role and see how it works for me.

Hehe, I'm agreeing with Gam, which in all likely hood means he's JA and scum tongue.gif or Tapper or Mental, I normally get along with them pretty well in thread smile.gif

he's kind of right....

#19 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:54 PM

Slick M should be investigating his suspect....

Last time I played here, aggression got me lynched (merc game, mind). Hopefully it won't be the same again, but I want some suspicion on me so I'm less likely to get night killed at some point. I should be able to hold it off. Plus I just got fed up with the spam, I do have limits.
To be honest, it's crazy. I've never seen early game aggression as a sign of evil. Evil players don't like to stand out like that most of the time.

Telas, how do you feel about a provisional find on Gamelon? I'm going to make a case on him a bit later, I think he's being a bit wishy-washy in response to my case on Mockra.

Cheers.

#20 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

More from Tapper

Bah bah bah, why did those two killers go about their business like that?
I shouldn't have replied, distanced instead, and prepared to see Mockra lynched. Bah. I feel way too exposed right now, but with a little help from Serc, I managed to pull somewhat loose. Not too happy with myself right now.

And if Meanas is the second symp (for Tennes), I'm going to be real cross with him for that reaction and the counter vote, it only made things worse.

Dismissing the first serious post with a joke was a no-go... he should have replied in kind or pulled the needle by posting what he did with a smilie after it and no vote... Dismissal as omgus cannot be done in reaction to the first serious post in the game imho.

Must say though, my reaction to Fener accusing as he did would have been the exact same if I were an inno, there just would have been less at stake.

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users