• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 44 Spoilers people behind bars aren't in prison

#21 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

Hi STD, I know I know game is unbalanced, but i don't care, its fun to watch....lol
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#22 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

1 Kill per night? This is going to be a LOOONG game...

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#23 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

By the way, I can set the game up on Mafia Manager for you if you like. It's really quite straightforward, and I think Alt would like it to be tested at some point...

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#24 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

OK, I set up the game here: http://alt146.0fees.net/mafiamanager/

Password is goggles.

Very straightforward to use, and now that it's all set up you can just copy and paste from there into the thread with all the info ;). (Unfortunately the timer isn't right, but as long as that gets updated when you start Day 2, it should be fine. :p). I've updated all the votes that have been cast to this point. It's worth using dude, even if you're anti-tech. Prevents errors in the vote counts and stuff, makes it easy to keep track of everything.

Sir Thursday

#25 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:55 PM

From Alt

Hmm, Gam has to be JA, noone else is in the right timezone except DK and he cant type that fast on his phone... Could be someone else who's from central europe that I dont know about or a GMT going to bed early, but he's seems to be a bit more of a seasoned player. Dammit, every time I agree with JA he's scum sad.gif Although he's usually slightly more persuasive when evil. Still it's early days yet, if he reveals finder I'll have to lynch him on principle tongue.gif

and got that one right

And Tellan is Mentalist tongue.gif

From Venge

Another possible symp is Meanas. I noticed that he defended you pretty well and voted for Fener. So far I have

Liosan : for voting for Emulahn right after me.

Tellan : for his defense of you

Meanas for his defense of you.

I think that of those three Tellan and Meanas are more likely.

Also on that question that Emu just asked you. It is a total leading question. Just say that you were responding to the fact that Fener built a case not that it was a legit case. Cause it isn't a legit case at all..

Emu is hunting right now. Lets get him to hunt someone else. If you answer it right he will take it fine. If you flub it he will remember and drive after you. If not now then later on in the game.

Emu might be J_slr.

I voted for emurlahn at the beginning.
And I don't see myself on the not voted list.

Also does the weekend break prevent gameplay?

Fixed...I think...he he

Anyway weeked break means that you cant be modkilled for no posting in the 24 hour time limit. the clock continues to run and the game still moves just without the players not available at that time.they can't vote, and usually wont put in provisionals, but they typically dont get NKed either...typically.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:56 PM

@ ST - I'll give it a shot I guess....no promises, though.

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:24 PM

Slick M.

Hi PS,

Telas seems to have disappeared, and I have to go to bed. Is it OK if we put a provisional find on Gamelon, please? Just in case day ends before I get back.

If Gamelon gets lynched, then find Tellan. And please accept any changes to this from Telas.

Thanks.

Will do, I need confirmaion from Telas though or it wont go through, I have cced Telas.

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:26 PM

From Malaese very good

Is Fener one of the new/old guys like Khell or something? I think he's trying to find the lynch point of how many random people can you aggressively case day 1 before they all turn on you.

I think Mockra has a symp too, first guess is D'riss.

My provisional for tonight is to kill the Doc.

sorry man, you don't get killing powers until your master dies....And who is "the doc?"

#29 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

My money is on Fener, first to get lynched...even though he is sort of right, lol.

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:36 AM

From Venge

Ok I just had a great idea on how to make a case on fener or any one who is making cases. We post a bunch of post of them attacking someone not us and then say how it has been our experience that scum or their symps usually are the ones to make cases. Toss on some more shit and then vote for them.

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:46 AM

Peanutbutta has arrived

You are the town drunk. You like to drink, drink and drink. You don't know nothing bout no recipe, but if you don't get your beer you'll go to the bar next door.

You are a roleless inno.

I know, I know, you hate me and will never blah blah bllah. Go lynch the fuckers and I might give you some beer!

Have fun and good luck

People that complain about having no 'role' are just not creative enough.

I love it!

#32 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:20 AM

From Shin

Hi PS,

Telas seems to have disappeared, and I have to go to bed. Is it OK if we put a provisional find on Gamelon, please? Just in case day ends before I get back.

If Gamelon gets lynched, then find Tellan. And please accept any changes to this from Telas.

Thanks.

Will do, but I need a confirmation from Telas or it wont go through, I have cced him.

Confirmed as stands.

#33 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:34 AM

Thanks for the password :p

Damned, a true-and-honest meat and potatoes game. It hurts to miss it ;)

... Interesting killer team there, I'm also curious how Tapper will play the symp role. I'll try to follow the game at least while I'm around.

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

Good to have you JA.

#35 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

;) 360 posts???? WTF?

edit: oh, drunk RP. I see :p

This post has been edited by Jump Around: 25 April 2009 - 02:37 AM

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:08 AM

If someone happens to drop by between now and the next time I get on, feel free to hop in and be a mod.

#37 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:54 PM

From Silencer

Ah well. At least now I can come into the game and do what I did in the past two games, get lynched, and then mope about the woe that I have pushed a random lynch on yet another inno. XD

You are the town drunk. You like to drink, drink and drink. You don't know nothing bout no recipe, but if you don't get your beer you'll go to the bar next door.

You are a roleless inno.

I know, I know, you hate me and will never blah blah bllah. Go lynch the fuckers and I might give you some beer!

Have fun and good luck

From tehol

Just a gentle reminder to submit your provisional. Nights last 0 hours so I'll need both of you to confirm your target. Before the lynch or day times out. Thanks.

I'll do it as soon as I can talk to DIB's, we haven't discussed it at all yet. I think it's the time zones that are doing it.

From Silencer

1 post in the game, and I've already revealed I am inno to everyone else who has this PM. XD
Thanks for the very easy way of making sure I am unlynchable...at least until I do something stupid. Or if there's a bunch of roled innos around who got a different PM. But meh.

You are a roleless inno.

Have fun and good luck

From Slick M

Last time I played here, aggression got me lynched (merc game, mind). Hopefully it won't be the same again, but I want some suspicion on me so I'm less likely to get night killed at some point. I should be able to hold it off. Plus I just got fed up with the spam, I do have limits.
To be honest, it's crazy. I've never seen early game aggression as a sign of evil. Evil players don't like to stand out like that most of the time.

Telas, how do you feel about a provisional find on Gamelon? I'm going to make a case on him a bit later, I think he's being a bit wishy-washy in response to my case on Mockra.

Cheers.

Ok, my alt is Shinrei no Shintai. We may be a powerful piece of the game puzzle, but the weakness is I'm only a noob in his second game. Coordinating is also going to be interesting because I"m in Japan, which means I'm asleep when a lot of people are awake. (this is why I didn't reveal my location before PS said it was ok to reveal alts. I think I"m the only forum member in Japan).

So, as it stands, do not be afraid to give me advice and nudge me in productive directions!

OK, great. smile.gif

I'm not going to be too much help, because while i'm an experienced players, my experience here is limited to a couple of games. And different messageboards have different ways of playing.

My main advice is to keep your head down and blend in with the crowd. Try to say nothing controversial. I'm the one doing that. smile.gif

If I get under any pressure feel free to defend me slightly, just say that the more aggressive players put themselves out there and are unlikely to be evil. But don't worry about it unless more people vote for me.

Keep a lookout for any player who you think contradicts themselves. Also look out for players being "wishy washy", that is making posts that do not say anything. And example would be "I suspect player X, but they might be doing this because they're evil, so i'm not really sure". That doesn't commit them to any position and is something evil players like to do.

Good luck.

#38 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

From Dibs

Just a gentle reminder to submit your provisional. Nights last 0 hours so I'll need both of you to confirm your target. Before the lynch or day times out. Thanks.

no target unless we hit scum with lynch, in which case driss.

what you think tehol?

more Dibs

hehe, two votes and you responded to the case laugh.gif remmeber to play it cool biggrin.gif dont defend yourself, pretty much until you are l-3 and then just bombshell them.

Tapper - wrong

will be away tomorrow and probably will go to the beach this afternoon if the weather improves.
Amyway, if an inno is up for the lynch on tuesday for less than clear reasons, I might do some very heavy defending of said inno, attract attention and come out as an unlikely symp and catch a find and maybe a guard as well, proving I'm inno. Hopefully my masters will manage to stay their trigger finger when I do.

Also: Rashan is dibs tongue.gif (and if I'm correct, that's about the fastest alt guess ever with him not having posted yet.

Malaese - We do this alot around here

Can the collective YOU explain to me why on a case of someone being someone else's symp, YOU vote for the symp and not the master? I mean what's hitting the symp going to do, come up inno? So you vote the master and if he comes down scum, then you vote the symp the next day. Makes no sense. Not that I want to see my boy voted for, but if D'riss is a symp he was way to obvious. Still doesn't prove anything and isn't very efficient either.

Bwgan - you need to believe in yourself more, your doing great.

I am quite clearly crap at playing an RI! thumbup.gif I have always known I operate best under a certain level of stress...this game seems to be proving that belief. I have a whale of a time doing some RP spam, and now Telas (who didn't even make the case) is harping on about it...even after my wonderful gold plated defence Crash.gif . I think he might be a naughty type personage! yes.gif Oh, well, hopefully they won't lynch me today.

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:04 PM

From Khell

Well, when I put the first vote on Liosan yesterday, I really didn't think it would develop into anything. The old Khell magic getting a probable inno lynched over nothing once again. I don't think his lynch will tell us anything either. I would remove my vote but then I would get flack myself.

I wonder how far off I am on the D'riss-Mockra connection?

Wow, that far off eh?

#40 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

Plus rep to Sir Thursday for getting me to try the mafia manager.

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users