Malazan Empire: Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments - Malazan Empire

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments

#161 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:53 PM

Mockra and someone else's conversation

I think we are out of the firing line...heh heh

hopefully Ehmur read our reveals aswell...i think he is keeping quiet about it, and thinks we are now on his side.

Aye that is twice I have fucked up. Though my defence of you was nothing to do with us being on the same side. I honestly missed you saying you knew the bitch. Took me a few re-reads to find it. I think one of us had to say it tbh. Emu is playing a queer game.

Haha..no worries mate.
Mistakes are there to be made.

I know your defense of me had nothing to do with us being on the same side...thats the whole point of my arguement with ehmur...he's looking for things that arent really there.
It had nothing to do with the game we are currently playing and more to do with how to play in general, and him using that as evidence is just daft.

Anyways...water under the bridge it seems...lets hope everyone else doesnt spot both our reveals heh?

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#162 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

Mockra...Someone spotted his reveal...

Ok so telas spotted what you said.

I'm not sure what you can say really, its quite obvious we can both talk
Just say you know his character, but didnt know i knew either.

I dunno...you could reveal that you do indeed know my and ehmurs characters...but doubt we know you?

heh...spose it was too much to ask for this to just blow away....meh.
Part and parcel of this game...and life i suppose. biggrin.gif

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#163 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:55 PM

Bargast planing something with someone...

Sylar sent in a provisional on Serc. If he captures him, Sylar gets to know all our night actions, and as such gets a massive advantage... I'm hoping your mindblock powers can block his two-day kill.

Can we not capture Serc? Who is Sylar? 1 in 10 chance. sad.gif

One in 9 chance; He's not Galain either. We should find him today if we can and get the fellow tongue.gif If we capture hi, Sylar can still kill him.

#164 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:58 PM

Morgy/Emu

All right, I don't know if I said this last night but here goes.

Fener and Mockra knows me, as does Ruse.

Ruse is Peter, so logically that would mean that Fener and Mockra are the Haitian and Noah. There could be other players who know, but I don't see anyone else knowing me following the events of season 1.

The bastardly thing is that there's not that many characters that would be known by multiple people. These two morons might well have given me away to Sylar if Sylar is somewhat perceptive. If Sylar is JA I should be dead soon.

And if Fener knows who I am, why the comment that I'm playing the worst game he's ever seen? I have no idea what Lace is on about most of the time. He's just odd

Ruse/bubba...

Well I hope those smilies were a clear enough message to clair I know who she is.......dumbASS

Fener's night action... I will send a message to Serc

In the next period of night I want Telas to be memory wiped. Thanks.

#165 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

Shadow

You DID get my pm where I changed provisional to Meanas, right?

I don't know if you got it and sent it on Gem... I am going to wait for you to get back to deal with this... I don't want to send Dibs the same message twice.

#166 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

Bargast and Fener's conversation

Sylar sent in a provisional on Serc. If he captures him, Sylar gets to know all our night actions, and as such gets a massive advantage... I'm hoping your mindblock powers can block his two-day kill.

Can we not capture Serc? Who is Sylar? 1 in 10 chance. sad.gif

One in 9 chance; He's not Galain either. We should find him today if we can and get the fellow tongue.gif If we capture hi, Sylar can still kill him.

Okay if I make a move on one of the nine, we just hope Serc gives us one of his paintings. Who do you both suspect could be Sylar?

I've got no idea. I'm just going to hurl out a random capture. I'd say Sylar is keeping his head down, but as I just realised Gamelon is dead too, we have a one in eight chance of getting him, which isn't that bad at all. Maybe a low poster like Telas?

I will memory wipe Telas for one night.

Alright, sounds like a plan. We've nothing better to go on!
And if we're lucky enough to get Sylar tonight, well, game over for him haha wink.gif

#167 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:02 PM

Mockra's plans

Can we not capture Serc? Who is Sylar? 1 in 10 chance. :(

One in 9 chance; He's not Galain either. We should find him today if we can and get the fellow :) If we capture hi, Sylar can still kill him.

Okay if I make a move on one of the nine, we just hope Serc gives us one of his paintings. Who do you both suspect could be Sylar?

I've got no idea. I'm just going to hurl out a random capture. I'd say Sylar is keeping his head down, but as I just realised Gamelon is dead too, we have a one in eight chance of getting him, which isn't that bad at all. Maybe a low poster like Telas?

I will memory wipe Telas for one night.

remember guys, everyone pic a different target.
Im going for driss.
Fener is wiping Telas?
Barghast....you still giving liosan a token?

will let thyrllan know to go for soemone else.
Let me know if any of you change.

Actually ill CC Him

#168 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

Yes, I think I did send it - I've copied every update in the posts, so it should be here somewhere if I sent it. Also, remember you have to send updates to Serc AND Telas both, unless they're the ones sending. Oh, and don't cc - they can't know someone else gets update too.

This post has been edited by Gem Windcaster: 30 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

#169 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

Morgy/emu

I spose Shadow has to be Lisheo. ah well

#170 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

Gem Windcaster, on Oct 30 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

Yes, I think I did send it - I've copied every update in the posts, so it should be here somewhere if I sent it. Also, remember you have to send updates to Serc AND Telas both, unless they're the ones sending.

Thanks I hand't sent the update about Fener targeting Telas to Telas... :(

#171 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

Did you send the Parkman update to Telas too? :(

#172 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

Gem Windcaster, on Oct 30 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

Yes, I think I did send it - I've copied every update in the posts, so it should be here somewhere if I sent it. Also, remember you have to send updates to Serc AND Telas both, unless they're the ones sending. Oh, and don't cc - they can't know someone else gets update too.

Are you going to hop in and do the vote count I haven't gotten to it yet...

#173 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

Gem Windcaster, on Oct 30 2008, 03:06 PM, said:

Did you send the Parkman update to Telas too? :(

Of course....:)

#174 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

I think things are going to get hot for Peter if Jessica is still after him during the night. He won't die of course and they might take him for Claire. Hmm.

#175 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:10 PM

Allright, I was just checking in, I'm gonna leave you to it for a while, if that's okay. :(

Haha, I'm sooo laughing every time I read the game thread. And when I'm not laughing I'm chuckling. :) Must be the most fun I've ever had in a mafia game, ever! Mouahahahahaha!

This post has been edited by Gem Windcaster: 30 October 2008 - 02:12 PM

#176 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:13 PM

Telas

Parkman is looking into Fener

At the moment I reckon that Mockra is Parkman and Emur is the Haitian.

He also asked if the Haitian would wipe his mind... I told him duuuuu :(

No that is fine I am going to have to hope out after I do a vote count and get some work done...

#177 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:27 PM

Meanas

OK, I guess it's night.

I'll confirm my mind-reading on Fener, why not.

Morgy/emu

With that post, Telas climbed higher on my Sylar list. Now it is:

Telas
Korvalain
D'riss

Telas flipping out at the prospect of being wiped

The Haitian is looking at Telas

... FUCK. At least he isn't trying to memory wipe me... right.

That is what the haitian does...

But he doesn't do it just by looking at people... so I was hoping. A guy can hope right? RIGHT?

#178 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

Ok I am putting the confirmations for the night actions in here.... Gem these don't get sent to anyone (Telas or Serc) right.

Barghast

confirm: Capture Liosan.

Telas

Just in case I still get an action.... I will terreport to Omtose.

Meanas

Actually, what the hell.

Let's see what the 'trode is up to in this game.

Change mind-reading to Mockra if it's not too late

Ok so I guess I get to send these on to Telas and Serc too...

Ok I sent all of the messages off.

Gem when do you want to block off Telas?

edit : Mockra sent in their night action

Tazer D'riss

pretty please

Edit : Ruse/bubba sent in his actions

Protect, Claire, Serc, and Telas.

Take Serc's powers.

PM me back and let me know if this how I am suposed to do this.

Thanks Bubba(Aptbyss)lol

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 30 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

#179 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:09 PM

Telas

Parkman is looking at Mockra

Well that shoots down my Mockra = Parkman idea....

#180 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:29 PM

Thoughts from Morgy/Emu

You are:
Claire Bennet
-----------------
Your goal is to help Peter Petrelli win, and to do that you have to survive. You can only be killed permanently by Sylar. If killed by someone else, you regenerate and come back to life.

Ruse is Peter Petrelli

I've been thinking some. I think that the four members of the company can communicate. They need to be able to coordinate their actions I figure, and it would make them more able to manage their own victory conditions. What if Elle kills one of the four they need to capture for instance, while noah the same night is capturing that same player. No, I think they can communicate, and that makes things a lot more interesting.

Fener and Mockra are partnered, but they do not need to be Noah and The Haitian, they can also be Elle and Bob, or any combination thereof. So, what does that tell me? One thing which I think is very important. They know I am Claire, yet seem utterly baffled that I'm suggesting we lynch a member of the company. So, obviously, they do not know I am with Peter. In fact, I think they believe my victory conditions coencide with theirs, which explains Fener's complaint that I'm playing so badly.

So then, who're the other two? Omtose? No, I don't think so. That would be clever, but risky. I don't really know who it could be actually. Liosan seems to be ruled out, but anyone else?

Ah well, in order to win we need to kill Telas, Korvalain or D'riss. There's only one way to go about that. The moment I see a post that can be interpreted as something Claire would say, I'm going all out to get that person hung. One of those three. I'm just waiting tongue.gif ...

When that's said, how do you up in spoiler heaven think of the game so far? Is it going as you hoped? I hope there's a lot of angry comments about me. I personally think I'm using my character fairly well, but then I do have delusions of grandeour... and an inability to spell tongue.gif

;) :) :(

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 30 October 2008 - 03:31 PM

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users