Malazan Empire: Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments - Malazan Empire

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments

#121 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

I'm here! I had trouble with my internetz, but it's working now.

View Postalt146, on Oct 29 2008, 11:12 AM, said:

Haha, the provisional reveal mechanic is awesome. DiBs is going to be posting his ass off once sylar and peter start spamming provisionals to try outmaneuver each other :(

I dont see why dibs is complaining though - he has the ability to give either peter or sylar a huge advantage. Question, is he allowed to post incorrect info? Even if he cant, by choosing not to post any of peter's night actions, sylar is completely in the dark, but peter can anticipate everything sylar does. lol. And if he can post incorrect stuff, he can signal to one of them what he is doing, as well as completely screw with everyone :)

Why thankyou! ;)

dibs can only paint the provisionals, but he can of course be as obscure as he wants. :)
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#122 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:48 PM

Mockra/dkt/Bob doesn't like the paintings... :(

CC: Barghast, Fener
So....i think the obvious move for us is to try and capture sylar first.
This will stop him from being able to kill claire.

I dont think capturing claire right now is going to help us, unless we capture her tonight and then she trades her healing power with us for freedom.
That is an option.

I think we just need to take a quick role call of what everyone can do
Thyrlan - you only have a tazer like me, you will take over once i die...correct?
Barghast - you also only have a tazer AND you know the identity of claire (ehmurlan)
Fener - you are the haitian and can block someone from talking during the day OR (?) stop there night action. Not both? are you able to give anyone tokens like the rest of us?
If not then we have three captures per night. We know who claire is...and serc must be Isaac (he can jump in a lake for all i care about recruiting him right now.)

So we know 6 out of 16 characters. That gives us 3 tokens spread out on these ten guys, hopefully we hit one of sylar or peter on night one. We will know its them because they are the only ones that will not be captured on the first try.
So...any ideas who might be sylar and peter? Im gonna look over the thread. I suggest we go for the guys that have not speculated too much over the winning conditions. Since they know there winning conditions and wont really bother. Especially sylar...his are really simple.

Oh and GEM....if this shit ends up in pictures on the thread...i might just decide to NOT CC you in the future tongue.gif

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#123 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

Ruse/Bubba/Peter:

My action will be to wait until the last minute of night to act(Paint that druggie)

This will be a long game...

#124 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

Serc is investigating:

ery early framework for possible players and roles
Peter Petrelli Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Mockra, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Claire Bennet Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Mockra, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Sylar Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Adam Monroe Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Bob Bishop Barghast, D'riss, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Meanas, Mockra, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Elle Bishop Barghast, D'riss, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Meanas, Mockra, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Noa Bennet Barghast, D'riss, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Meanas, Mockra, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

The Haitian Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Mockra, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Hiro Nakamura Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Meanas, Mockra, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Ando Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Meanas, Mockra, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Nathan Petrelli Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Niki Sanders aka Jessica Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Matt Parkman Barghast, D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Omtose, Ruse, Shadow, Telas, Thyrrlan

Mohinder Suresh Barghast, D'riss, Fener, Galain, Korvalain, Liosan, Meanas, Ruse, Telas, Thyrrlan

Isaac Mendez – Serc

Simone Devaux -Gamelon

obviously i know for certain myself and simone. but noah has already targetted two people and i assume he knows bob and elle, the haitan could be partnered to him but not totally 100%. leaving liosan as claire as well, because chances are noah doesnt know her. the more actions i get the more i can expand this out until i have a good idea whos who.

#125 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:54 PM

Bargh:

I'm going to tag Liosan tonight, because his constant claiming of being Sylar might well be a smoke screen. And if we get Peter, that aint so bad either.
The problem with capturing Sylar is he can escape the next day, though.

CC: Mockra

I dont think capturing claire right now is going to help us, unless we capture her tonight and then she trades her healing power with us for freedom.
That is an option.

Thyrlan - you only have a tazer like me, you will take over once i die...correct?
Barghast - you also only have a tazer AND you know the identity of claire (ehmurlan)
Fener - you are the haitian and can block someone from talking during the day OR (?) stop there night action. Not both? are you able to give anyone tokens like the rest of us?
If not then we have three captures per night. We know who claire is...and serc must be Isaac (he can jump in a lake for all i care about recruiting him right now.)

So we know 6 out of 16 characters. That gives us 3 tokens spread out on these ten guys, hopefully we hit one of sylar or peter on night one. We will know its them because they are the only ones that will not be captured on the first try.
So...any ideas who might be sylar and peter? Im gonna look over the thread. I suggest we go for the guys that have not speculated too much over the winning conditions. Since they know there winning conditions and wont really bother. Especially sylar...his are really simple.

Oh and GEM....if this shit ends up in pictures on the thread...i might just decide to NOT CC you in the future tongue.gif

Are you lads discussing who you are using your buttons on? And can you relay back what you find so I can work out who to stop next. Cheers.

Course I can, mate. It seems Hiro's powers are that of a Finder, at the very least. Damn these paintings are going to make things fun!

Look at Serc's last post... It seems in my quote, "NK" is bolded, though I might be wrong. But if I ain't... This means Sylar has more abilities than killing. Blast it.

Bargh and Mockra again:

That is an option.

I'm going to tag Liosan tonight, because his constant claiming of being Sylar might well be a smoke screen. And if we get Peter, that aint so bad either.
The problem with capturing Sylar is he can escape the next day, though.

ha...yes he can but he must sacrifice a night action the next night...then we it him with the haitian powers after that!!!

Look at the pics! The poor chap! Whoever drew Sylar must be cursing themselves right now! He has to capture, or do something, before he can kill! This aint too bad. I knew Gem would keep things balanced.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 29 October 2008 - 02:57 PM

#126 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

Serc/dibs/Isaac:

sorry for the nekkid posts so fucking busy and this power is stressing me out man, i mean celery=stalk. did nobody think to look a little deeper?

Bargh in a conversation again (it doesn't say with who).

I'm not ven going to bother tazering Emurlahn, whoever's behind the mask is getting on my wick. Even Serc can see the logic behind leaving the Company alone, for God's sake. I wonder does Claire have victory conditions that mean "Don't get done by the company".

I'm not ven going to bother tazering Emurlahn, whoever's behind the mask is getting on my wick. Even Serc can see the logic behind leaving the Company alone, for God's sake. I wonder does Claire have victory conditions that mean "Don't get done by the company".

I think im gonna tell her/him that i know his identity...haha

throw a spanner in the works.

Might be an idea. I'm getting sick of this. But careful not to get lynched for "being Noah", which Emur might no doubt push if its not an act and theyre really not thinking straight lol

#127 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

Ruse/Bubba/Peter:

Can you send a PM to who ever is playing Claire?

If so just tell that person that the person playing Peter Hates them, and is going to kill them after the game wallbash.gif

#128 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:02 PM

Emur/Morgy:

Oh fuck it.

I just got back from the doctor where I was told that no, my infection was not cured it seemed, just pushed into dormancy. Now it's back and I have to go through the whole fucking cure again. Another two weeks of being tired, weak, dizzy, queasy, and generally bad tempered. I can't fucking wait. So, forgive me for explaining to Mockra that he is an idiot. Everyone risks facing the truth now and then I guess.

#129 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hey guys, have we got anything from Khell? We need a replacement fast.

#130 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 29 2008, 10:03 AM, said:

Hey guys, have we got anything from Khell? We need a replacement fast.

I haven't gotten anything back yet. I told him to Pm either me, you or the Path-shaper account. Who else can we go and ask??? I haven't seen Ish in ages. Me, Bent, alt and silencer all have seen the work up. Anyone know if Garden Gnome has been around lately, or Menadore. Gavin is probably really busy at work.

Lets keep looking if need be one of us co mods can step in for a day or so...

This post has been edited by Vengeance: 29 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#131 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

Allright, we have the whole day to find a replacement.

Serc:

emur is really touchy, but generally in rules you arent allowed to edit posts unless its for simple spelling mistakes. so mockra was being a dick, but i didnt respond angrily so wonder why everyone says i did. oh well, seems thats what this game is going to be like. Why isnt anyone trying to recruit me, i was goin to pretend you posted them through me, but then realised that if you werent on it might seem strange.

#132 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:17 PM

Emur on Fener:

Oh Lace, for fucks sake. I don't know what Yellow sees in you. You're being truly daft here I think, and seems to have not learned anything from the last game in regards to playing with the others.

#133 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

Mockra in convo with somebody that it doesn't say.

That is an option.

Are you lads discussing who you are using your buttons on? And can you relay back what you find so I can work out who to stop next. Cheers.

ok so you have a button aswell then...good
So you have this block ability AND a button....thats great

I dont have a button.

boody hell...getting you and bargy mixed up ...pffffft

anyways ...we need to let you know who we are going for so you can try someone different tonight. I think if you hit sylar there is a good chance there will be no death tonight...he is by himself.
So if you stop him from acting tonight we've got him....cross fingers biggrin.gif

But who is Sylar?

who knows...
I would go for one of the quieter guys though.
You have any ideas?...or anyone in particular that you would like to block tonight?

I think night one especially is going to be very hit and miss for us...its all gonna be a gamble.
Once we acquire some more info then it should get easier...i hope.

I might day block Serc for day two. Not because of the pictures but because he is a tool.

Yea i was thinking that aswell..ahaha.
But he really isnt much of a threat, and the smart thing to do would be to block someone else, you never know you could hit someone who is trying something against us

Emurlahn and Omtose are gunning for us. sad.gif

shit fener

i already said i know who emhurlan is...now you say the same thing.
....fuck thats it, they know we are together now

lol I missed that. When did you say that?

here is more convos...fener goes and reveals he knows Ehmur...just after i did....
I told him i was going to do it and he still does it....sigh
now they know we are connected.

#134 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

May I make a suggestion, log in as Gamelon and post something along the lines of

Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been on but RL issues have come up and it may be another day or so before I can come on and play, I will try to get on before that, but right now its not looking so good. Sorry. Post that as the timer starts, and that will give you another 24 hours to find someone.

If you still haven't found anyone, post in thread as PS that they have asked for and been given an extension of 24 hours, that will give you 2 days, if no one steps up, modkill them for inactivity, and put that Spidey was the original alt.

This way there is no chance of anyone who is in Spoilers from letting anything slip. Thats how I would play it anyway.

This post has been edited by Bent: 29 October 2008 - 04:37 PM

THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#135 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:41 PM

Yeah, lets see what happens.
---
New provisional from D'riss/J_Slr/Sylar:

Oh yes! I like Serc's power a lot!

So I am going to change my Prov

Kill Serc

ANd prov from Omtose:

You must be laughing your socks off up there with all the theorymonging going on. Signs of a job well done.
If I log into spoiler heaven after getting killed over something stupid, I'll be very cross with you if there's an easy solution to it all, Gem thumbup.gif

More, I don't know if I want to even submit a provisional... seeing how I want to get recruited and seem somewhat important given Mohinder's healing provisional on me, but also because DiBs is painting it. Maybe a "no night action" would work if that too was submitted to him, and it would pique the curiosity of others.

So, just to sate my curiosity:

Provisional: no flying for me, I stay with my feet on the ground.

Also... powerlevel is through the roof from what I have seen! I thought my game was going to be overpowered, but with DiBs being only the top of the iceberg and my own power being that good, I bet this is insane for all of us.

Now I need to make some food... pizza.gif

And one from Liosan:

He gets my provisionals then.

I will change my provisional heal to Meanas, Fener, and Mockra.

So I need to send updates to Serc and Telas with:

Sylar is stalking Serc.
Nathan Petrelli is staying on the ground tonight.
Mohinder Suresh is purging the virus from Meanas, Fener and Mockra.

Hey, remember to NOT cc the updates to Serc and Telas - they can see that right?

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 29 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

#136 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:51 PM

Liosan wondering:

You've said my blood is the cure to any virus.
I assume this makes me uninfectable?
Seeing as its in my veins and all?

I told him he's safe from virus, which is only logical after all.

#137 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:54 PM

I'm stepping out for a while.

#138 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

View PostBent, on Oct 29 2008, 11:36 AM, said:

May I make a suggestion, log in as Gamelon and post something along the lines of

Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been on but RL issues have come up and it may be another day or so before I can come on and play, I will try to get on before that, but right now its not looking so good. Sorry. Post that as the timer starts, and that will give you another 24 hours to find someone.

If you still haven't found anyone, post in thread as PS that they have asked for and been given an extension of 24 hours, that will give you 2 days, if no one steps up, modkill them for inactivity, and put that Spidey was the original alt.

This way there is no chance of anyone who is in Spoilers from letting anything slip. Thats how I would play it anyway.

Hell you could let me play. I have no idea whats going on and haven't really read the spoiler thread, much less the game thread.

Of course Technically that shouldn't happen.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#139 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:01 PM

View PostObdigore, on Oct 29 2008, 11:58 AM, said:

View PostBent, on Oct 29 2008, 11:36 AM, said:

Hell you could let me play. I have no idea whats going on and haven't really read the spoiler thread, much less the game thread.

Of course Technically that shouldn't happen.

I would have suggested you but you made such a fuss about not having the time that I decided not to... :(
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#140 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:26 PM

I sent a pm to Menandore, lets see if she responds.
---

Some praise and thoughts from D'riss:

one word for you:

MINDFUCKED!!!!

Gem you are officially the woman of my dreams! I can not imagine how twisted your mind must be to be able to come up with this set up! Its amazing! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

*Ahem* Back on topic:

I love Isaac's power, and as I think I have Serc alt-guessed, I might not need to eat him for him to be useful to me.

Right now my plan is this, the prov on Galain was a test. My prov on Serc is a test, he seems to think he is buggered, so if he posts it I will know he does not want to be one with me, if he is BP as he says, well I will spend the extra night chasing him down as people that do not die with 1 NK might be claire! After I have Serc, I might just go for Emurlahn as he pointed out that he had not noticed me. I take exception to that damn it! After that I think Adam/Galain would be my next target as he strikes me as possible having a useful power. Beyond that, we will have to see how things go....

And unless you say I can not, as long as Serc is alive I will be sending many provisionals as I want Peter trying to 2nd guess my every move. Ideally targetting 2 players a day and then at night hitting a 3rd should make everyones evening just a little fretful.

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users