Malazan Empire: Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments - Malazan Empire

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilerboard for Mafia 33 - Heroes: Experiments

#141 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

You know if I was Sylar and wanted people to think that I wasn't I would send in a provisional on myself and wait for Serc to post it. That way I would take myself out of the who is sylar equation and fuck with people more...
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#142 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

Bargh to Fener

Sylar sent in a provisional on Serc. If he captures him, Sylar gets to know all our night actions, and as such gets a massive advantage... I'm hoping your mindblock powers can block his two-day kill.

Shadow:

I just thought I should take the time to express my geniune gratitude and appreciation to gem for a wicked scenario.
the wayt he set up works managed to eliminate a lot of the hostility we usually get, since everyone has to pull together to try to figure out the set up.
I'm genuinely enjoying the game and having loads of fun with this.
Thanks for giving us such a well-thought out game.

Shadow provisional:

I'm bored
let's kill Ruse.

I'm starting to think the provisionals are gonna be hard to keep up with...

Telas:

Sylar is stalking Serc.
Nathan Petrelli is staying on the ground tonight.
Mohinder Suresh is purging the virus from Meanas, Fener and Mockra.

The plot thickens... Serc claimed that Sylar was targeting Galain... I think Serc wants to be killed by Sylar. He must think he's so sneaky, but he's not the only one who gets the provisionals.

Also, I'd like to put in a provisional on myself. Hiro has encountered himself afterall. Space-Time Continuum is about to be fucked.

Provisional Action: Teleport to Telas...

Cancel the comment about Serc Lying to us... I forgett hat Scylar did in fact have a provisional on Galain for a while.

Still want a provisional on myself though.

He can't - I told him that. Nobody is exploiting the system.

Sending update to Serc and Telas:

Jessica is pissed off at Ruse.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 29 October 2008 - 07:50 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#143 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:11 PM

Every single time that I log into Pathshaper I don't see any messages? Are you in there all the time or am I just missing something?

That 2 days to kill idea will be gone real quick. I think that I might have figured out how to win if you don't have a condition. Lynch the company first. Then take out claire then take out Sylar / adam.... :(

Peter would automatically lose when Clare died but sylar wouldn't win yet cause he has to take out Peter too...

Victory for the unrecruited....Not that will happen....

This post has been edited by Vengeance: 29 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

#144 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:15 PM

You mean any new messages? I guess I am on alot...

Actually, it says in the pm's for them that not having a winning condition is the same as losing. :(

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 29 October 2008 - 08:16 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#145 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:17 PM

Sneaky Serc is sneaky.

Jessica is pissed off at Ruse.

that one i will keep to myself smile.gif

#146 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:39 PM

Hahah..

@Bent - killjoy, what's the fun in doing that?

Hmmm...Obdi would be a good choice to step in, if he has the time and hasn't read the spoilers yet...

Gods, it's all over the place! This is going to be hilarious, insane, crazy, screwed up, and downright AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#147 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:39 PM

Shadow:

hmm
all this talking in thread makes me think that as a socially responsible maniacal vig I should do my civic duty and try to kill off Adam.
now, my guess is, someone with an uber-important role like that would like to be in the mid-range to low-ish part of teh post count list.
so, anywhere from mockra to Ruse.
with the hinted connections b/w Fener and Mockra and Omtose, they may be company ppl, and I'd like them alive to recruit me, since if I kill Adam, they'd be forced to do so.

Galain, Korvalain, D'riss, Ruse or Meanas... hmm

let's try Meanas, lol.

Will the weasel be killed off the first night? :( That would be a shame, because I would have loved to see more of his ability.

Liosan:

Im not sure I want Isaac to know who I am, but was considering sending him enough so he can figure out who I am.

Anyhow, for now:

Heal: Shadow, Omtose.

Lets try to mess with what they think my max healing capacity is.

New update *sigh*

Jessica turned her aggression against Meanas.
Mohinder is purging the virus from Shadow and Omtose.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 29 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

#148 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:08 PM

You did bring it on to your self Gem... ;)

What we need is for the day to start and for people to start to die. More people to mod and less people to send in PM's. Of course the people who are left will spam each other more with fake provisionals..... Poor poor Dibs.... :( :) :)

#149 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:40 PM

Haha yeah.

Galain:

Seems people have decided to go looking for Adam... guess that doesn't bode well. Time to be nimble! Funny to hear people speculate about your role and be way off. Nobody has put Adam and Sylar together thats good. I really like the way Driss is playing. I think we could do well if we avoid the unlucky lynch. I really hope Peter doesn't try to save Serc...Getting that ability would be sweet. Toying with the idea of using one of my Viruses on Serc so that if we can't absorb him, I'll try to paint it like he was drawn into the company. He can't talk about his paintings so he won't be able to say that he got my Provisionals. On that note, Until I virus him I will have to hold on those... looks like night is going 12 hours barring a lynch. Sorry PS.

Omtose(JA) really seemed to have a grasp of the Mohinder Role. At first I thought he might be Mohinder.. but then he was anti-virused. Damn... the best laid plans. Other than Serc, not sure who I am going to Virus...definately a mid to low poster. We'll see. Thats all for now.

Galain/Adam Monroe asked me something:

I guess I should ask the question before I assume. If I use my virus on Serc can he not post during the day? Or will he not get his paintings for a day, or is my power only used for night action people? The Role post says night, but serc's ability is during the day. Please clarify. Thanks!

It means his ability won't work during 1 night.

#150 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

Haven't got one single answer from the mails I've been sending out regarding replacement...

Should we just remove the character altogether? I don't really want to bring someone in from here...

#151 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:47 PM

Emur/Morgy

I was sitting there readin Omtose's post nodding to what he says thinking: Yeah, I agree with this. I've agreed pretty much to everything he says. One smart person among the stupidity and all that. And then a thought struck me. It's JA, isn't it? Now what do I do? Everything's been tainted. It makes me think though. When did I like JA? It's unheard of!

So, bear with me now. I was originally thinking that Sylar had to be in the groupe of Telas, D'riss, Korvalaine and Galain. But then galain was targeted by Sylar, so that kind of rules him out. D'riss stands out mostly because I managed to completly not notice that he'd posted nine times yesterday, and I read the thread pretty crefully I thought.. That's pretty suspicous no?

But then JA jumps out and starts making me agree with him.. Hrmph.. Mind you, he could be Adam.. That's also a character - if the Shanti virus thing is true - who might benefit from playing like he does. Did you make JA and me BP? Ah, the beautifull irony if so.

Anyways, on a more serious note. I need to get the haitian out of the picture. With him dead, I figure the only one who can do anything bothersome to me is Sylar, and Sylar will e kept away by Peter and Isaac, hopefully.

#152 User is offline   Silencer 

Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

Has the clock started again? If so, remove.

Much as I would love to screw around with them...it might not go down to well in a game already this complex. :(

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#153 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

Okay, I'll just just inform them the Character is no longer in the dome. Haha, that should confuse them enough to your liking. :( :)

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 29 October 2008 - 11:08 PM

#154 User is offline   Silencer 

Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

Nice. Escaped the Inescapable Dome. They'll all be like what? Then figure it's a mod-kill. :(

Shinrei said:

#155 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:45 PM

From Emur:

It's not yet day 2 and already I want to die so that I can read the spoilers. Jeez, this game will be the end of me. I take it back. I like being Claire. Don't tell Sarah, she might be bothered by it tongue.gif

anyways, off to bed. Have fun, and be nice to vengyboy. He's such a fragile soul

:(

#156 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:47 PM

Allright, I'm going to bed.

#157 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:40 AM

Silencer, on Oct 29 2008, 05:58 PM, said:

Has the clock started again? If so, remove.

Much as I would love to screw around with them...it might not go down to well in a game already this complex. :(

It would have been so much fun to have screwed around with them... But you did it the right way....

#158 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:40 AM

Path-Shaper, on Oct 29 2008, 06:45 PM, said:

From Emur:

It's not yet day 2 and already I want to die so that I can read the spoilers. Jeez, this game will be the end of me. I take it back. I like being Claire. Don't tell Sarah, she might be bothered by it tongue.gif

anyways, off to bed. Have fun, and be nice to vengyboy. He's such a fragile soul

:(

I'm telling Sara... :)

#159 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

A question from Ando...

Just to clarify things. I know who Hiro is, But i dont have to help him do i? as in im quite alright to screw him over if i see some benefit in it arent i?

My answer

Yes you can...

#160 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:50 PM

meanas/JA/parkman

Hmm, bizarre game. No winning condition = no strategy, of course. Except not losing yet, but I seriously doubt you would have set up your game so that it could end on day 1 if we lynch the wrong player.

So you're in the no-telling-the-player CF camp, then? I don't like it too much, I like to taunt the dead losers biggrin.gif. Guess: Gamelon = Kurt Montandon, I can't imagine the others not showing at all, unless you didn't manage to convince Spidey to play.

I don't understand why everyone says Serc is "useful" because he gives info. The minute he gains a winning condition, he's going to feed us trash and lies, and that can happen starting tomorrow, so why not lynch him?

Speaking of which, the company wants to recruit Liosan? What the hell, he's sending recruiting provisionals. Either they don't know of each other, Aliens-Corporate style, or I wasted my day action on a retard laugh.gif

Provisional tonight on read Fener's mind, to see him freak if you tell Serc. He looks like the hot-blooded

Ok so I need to send a message to Serc saying that Parkman is looking into Fener....

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users