• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What's messing with your groove?

#27521 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 02 December 2020 - 09:01 PM

I'm genuinely happy that you're having that relief. The logic is like "at least someone is and it's going to good use too".

I'm going to get munted this weekend and see how it goes.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#27522 User is offline   Puck 

• Mausetöter

Posted 03 December 2020 - 09:08 PM

2020 just keeps on giving. My father bit it the other day and the shit that's been rising to the top is mind boggling. At least he had enough squirrelled away to pay for the funeral. But I am truly and honestly ashamed to be his child. Fucking asshole.
Puck was not birthed, she was cleaved from a lava flow and shaped by a fierce god's hands. - [worry]
Ninja Puck, Ninja Puck, really doesn't give a fuck..? - [King Lear]

#27523 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 03 December 2020 - 10:38 PM

Wow sounds rough Puck sorry to hear that, hope you're ok
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#27524 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 04 December 2020 - 12:32 AM

Well damn Puck. That sucks.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#27525 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 04 December 2020 - 11:30 AM

View PostPuck, on 03 December 2020 - 09:08 PM, said:

2020 just keeps on giving. My father bit it the other day and the shit that's been rising to the top is mind boggling. At least he had enough squirrelled away to pay for the funeral. But I am truly and honestly ashamed to be his child. Fucking asshole.

... Congratulations?

#27526 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 04 December 2020 - 12:23 PM

Good luck Puck. I can only imagine!
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#27527 User is offline   TheRetiredBridgeburner 

• House Knight

Posted 04 December 2020 - 12:34 PM

Sorry to hear this Puck. Hope you're doing as well as you can be.

And, trite as it may sound - our individual choices make us who we are, not those of our parents. You're good people.
- Wyrd bið ful aræd -

#27528 User is offline   RACHEL 

• Captain

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:14 PM

Sorry to hear that Puck

#27529 User is offline   Loki 

• Knight Commander of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • WWQBDFTW?

Posted 05 December 2020 - 07:41 AM

I can hear my kid in the lounge room yelling "Blood geyser! Blood geyser! BLOOD GEYSER!!!"

Not sure what I'm about to walk in on...so I'm just going to stay hear for another minute or two. 😆

Wry, on 29 February 2012 - 10:50 AM, said:

And you're not complaining, you're criticizing. It's a side-effect of being better than everyone else, I get it sometimes too.

~TQB~

#27530 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 05 December 2020 - 06:22 PM

Mental note: Update "Goals for 2021" list - include "Form death metal band, call it Blood Geyser"

#27531 User is offline   Loki 

• Knight Commander of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • WWQBDFTW?

Posted 07 December 2020 - 12:55 AM

View PostMalankazooie, on 05 December 2020 - 06:22 PM, said:

Mental note: Update "Goals for 2021" list - include "Form death metal band, call it Blood Geyser"

If you need a creepy kid for our first album cover, I can loan you one.

Turns out he was re-enacting the Johnny Deep death scene from Nightmare on Elm Street and wasn't sure what sound effect to make for the expliding blood so he decided to just shout "blood geyser" instead. As you do...

Wry, on 29 February 2012 - 10:50 AM, said:

And you're not complaining, you're criticizing. It's a side-effect of being better than everyone else, I get it sometimes too.

~TQB~

#27532 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 07 December 2020 - 04:12 AM

Loki said:

Turns out he was re-enacting the Johnny Deep death scene from Nightmare on Elm Street and wasn't sure what sound effect to make for the expliding blood so he decided to just shout "blood geyser" instead. As you do...

Was he wearing rabbit ears at the time?
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#27533 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 07 December 2020 - 04:15 AM

View PostLoki, on 07 December 2020 - 12:55 AM, said:

Next up - Blood Flood! Blood Flood BLOOD FLOOD! from elevator scene in The Shining. Caution though - I think if I would have watched The Shining before a certain age, I probably would have been in long term therapy sessions with a child psychologist.

#27534 User is online   Garak 

• Emperor
  • Interests:40k, Star Wars, Babylon 5, WW2, A Song of Ice and Fire, the Drenai series, the Riftwar and all that followed it, D&D, Vikings, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. I think you get the gist of it.

Posted 07 December 2020 - 09:57 AM

My country is full of morons. We voted for parliment yesterday. 70% didn't show up to vote so the same party that has been running us into the ground won again. Fucking hell! And a far right party (nationalist, traditional family, anti-EU, religion above all because God fearing people make up a good portion of this country) got in as well. Great, just great. These are the same mouth breathers that deny Covid even as the hospitals fill up (some deny it even as they are dying) and wear the masks (when they bother to) with their nose uncovered - because they obviously don't use it to breathe. Gods, I hate people.
The meaning of life is BOOM!!!

#27535 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 07 December 2020 - 10:08 AM

View PostMalankazooie, on 07 December 2020 - 04:15 AM, said:

Next up - Blood Flood! Blood Flood BLOOD FLOOD! from elevator scene in The Shining. Caution though - I think if I would have watched The Shining before a certain age, I probably would have been in long term therapy sessions with a child psychologist.

How old is your kid?

I remember spending much of my childhood fearing that Fryddy Krueger would kill me. I remember having particular issues with especially our bathroom. Knowing that Freddy Krueger could shapeshift and change reality I was deathly afraid that Freddy was hiding behind curtains, towels, the toilet lid, toilet mirror, etc. Every time I went out there I had to do this speed check of every hiding place before I risked using the facilities. Thanks to my safety precautions and awareness of the danger I was in, Freddy never managed to get me.

I also remember hating public showers for a while because I watched the IT-TV show where the showers attacks the kids and Pennywise comes up through the bathroom drain. Again, thanks to my alertness and never using the showers alone, I was able to survive the 80s with out Pennywise killing me.

#27536 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 07 December 2020 - 08:19 PM

View PostThe Incredible Aptorian, on 07 December 2020 - 10:08 AM, said:

View PostMalankazooie, on 07 December 2020 - 04:15 AM, said:

How old is your kid?

I remember spending much of my childhood fearing that Fryddy Krueger would kill me. I remember having particular issues with especially our bathroom. Knowing that Freddy Krueger could shapeshift and change reality I was deathly afraid that Freddy was hiding behind curtains, towels, the toilet lid, toilet mirror, etc. Every time I went out there I had to do this speed check of every hiding place before I risked using the facilities. Thanks to my safety precautions and awareness of the danger I was in, Freddy never managed to get me.

I also remember hating public showers for a while because I watched the IT-TV show where the showers attacks the kids and Pennywise comes up through the bathroom drain. Again, thanks to my alertness and never using the showers alone, I was able to survive the 80s with out Pennywise killing me.

I still can't go into the bathroom in the middle of the night without thinking that Pennywise will get me.
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#27537 User is offline   Puck 

• Mausetöter

Posted 07 December 2020 - 10:08 PM

Thanks you to everyone who said something on the previous page :hugs:
Puck was not birthed, she was cleaved from a lava flow and shaped by a fierce god's hands. - [worry]
Ninja Puck, Ninja Puck, really doesn't give a fuck..? - [King Lear]

#27538 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 08 December 2020 - 03:03 AM

Heyo Puck, I'm sorry and I hope it gets better for you.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#27539 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 08 December 2020 - 04:10 PM

Chuck Yeager has passed away (97 yrs old).

You know the saying, "standing on the shoulders of giants"? Chuck Yeager was a giant who took giant steps.

#27540 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 09 December 2020 - 01:11 AM

I spoke about her before but an acquaintance on face book just asked me to comment on this

The publication below seems to suggest we’ve all been part of a little simulated health emergency practice exercise courtesy of WHO among others, including the Gates Foundation. I attached some screen grabs for ease of reading.

The publication can be found on the World Health Organisation’s website and details the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMD)’ agenda to run “simulation exercises, including one for covering the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen” [quote directly from the publication], of which Dr Anthony S. Fauci is a member (the man the Democrats/Biden promise to elect as Chief Medical Advisor after he/they “fire Trump”).

The publication in summary essentially says that the world is confronted by increasing infectious diseases and that despite numerous efforts to force countries to comply with the International Health Regulations (IHR, 2005) put forth by WHO, political leaders and countries are still hardly there and that it is therefore the duty of the GPMD to apply pressure on political leaders to ensure compliance and ensure the world is well practiced and prepared should there be a real pandemic – be it man-made or natural. [“The GPMB will advocate at the highest levels so that continued, sustained commitments – political, financial and social -- are high on the political agenda and we will increase accountability for follow-through… …What we need is leadership and the willingness to act forcefully and effectively.” ; “Preparedness is hampered by the lack of continued political will at all levels. Although national leaders respond to health crises when fear and panic grow strong enough, most countries do not devote the consistent energy and resources needed to keep outbreaks from escalating into disasters.” ; and regarding man made: “A rapidly spreading pandemic due to a lethal respiratory pathogen (whether naturally emergent or accidentally or deliberately realised) poses additional preparedness requirements.”]

The article also suggests that this simulation exercise will address and decrease the growing distrust in global leadership bodies [“Trust in institutions is eroding. Governments, scientists, the media, public health, health systems and health workers in many countries are facing a breakdown in public trust that is threatening their ability to function effectively.”] by means of leadership bodies’ will be given the opportunity to readily provide the necessary health care and support in response to the simulated problem of their own making, to the public [“...Effective, accessible and efficient local health systems delivering primary health care, and mental health and psychosocial services essential for prevention will also yield multiple benefits beyond preparedness, including infectious disease prevention and control, better health outcomes and increased community trust, as well as surge response capacity. When a health emergency strikes, national and regional authorities need to be able to count on a global backup system that is well resourced, well-coordinated and well-practised.”]

The earliest reported discovery of the novel coron avirus was identified 1 January 2020 (correct me if this date is wrong). Whereas this publication detailing a health simulation exercise of a lethal respiratory pathogen to increase global ‘preparedness’ against diseases, was published in 2019.
The article promises a mandatory health preparedness simulation exercise covering the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen. Cov id- 19 is reportedly a ‘lethal respiratory pathogen.’ What do you make of this?

Out interest, I’m curious to know whether those who dislike Trump and/or support Biden’ opinion would change in light of this if you’re of the view that the publication does indeed indicate that Co vid -19 is a manufactured pandemic/forced simulation ‘preparedness’ exercise, given the fact that President Trump withdrew funding from the WHO organisation whereas Biden has conversely vowed to make Fauci his Chief Medical Advisor – Fauci’s picture can be seen at the end of the publication as he is a board member.

https://apps.who.int...report_2019.pdf

I really don’t know how to do so politely but I also really want to try and wake her up. Not sure if that’s possible. However this is full blown conspiracy theory notion world. How do you save someone from this?

Share this topic:

• 1522 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users