• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#561 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 June 2004 - 01:09 PM

that game gave me good hopes for the clash of the north. when is denmark - sweden?
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#562 Guest_Falco_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 03 June 2004 - 05:18 PM

Yeah he does a but, but at least he's not as much of a thug as Smith is in real life. He'd be a great replacement for Giggs, who is 30+ and whose time is approaching.

Also, Chelsea have become like a player bank for chrissake: Forssell, Cole, Veron, Smertin, Zenden are all on-loan players from Stamford bridge...

#563 Guest_Edge_*

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:32 AM

Looks like Real want a pure cash deal. It may all fall through as they are only (!) offering 20 million for him.

Meanwhile speculation about Alonso continues. I reckon he would be a good buy.

#564 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 15 August 2004 - 03:46 AM

I'm not too optimistic about the Chelski match. We're missing nine 1st teamers including Ferdinand, RVN, Saha, Ronaldo, Wes Brown and Darren Fletcher...

Am looking forward to seeing young Miller play though- he's quite a talent we scabbed from free off Gamet's mob Posted Image

#565 User is offline   MagnanimousOne 

• Corporal

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:51 AM

He looked pretty impressive to me. Why is he going to be on the bench?

#566 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 03 June 2004 - 05:51 PM

truePosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#567 User is offline   Orfantal 

• First Sword

Posted 15 November 2004 - 03:56 AM

Unfortunately the penalty we gave away against the top team in Liverpool Posted Image was pretty clear cut - two handed save by Izzet. i know its perhaps reflexes but why do players have to do that. we not only lost a goal but also one of our better performers. Posted Image

#568 Guest_Pale Remnants_*

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:58 PM

WellBrood you've got the Pea Soup chuckers at the weekend...good luck. Well we beat them ,with a bit of Rooneyesque diving.

@Bryn. Biscan Biscan Biscan...oh where to start ? I won't bother.Neither should you.

#569 Guest_Buck Tooth_*

Posted 03 April 2005 - 02:18 AM

Yeah what the hell were those two thinking? And since when have Blackburn been unbeatable?

#570 User is offline   Fist Gamet 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Writing, reading, writing, climbing, writing, scuba diving and writing (not at the same time)

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:44 AM

Nice to see the Pale Vidiprinter back... Posted Image
Victory is mine!

#571 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:59 AM

Ever so bitter sweet...i'm avoiding the south coast in the near future. I might get sniped. I'm suprised Pompey aren't going for HoddlePosted Image They would have done had he not been at Wolves, I suspect. Just to prove Madaric knows nothing about football at allPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#572 User is offline   Mulch 

• Fist

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:22 AM

Woodgate to Real Madrid!!! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

He's the best defender in england bar none. Keep him at the toon!!!!!
"Here's to beer!, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" Homer Simpson

#573 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 13 August 2004 - 08:47 AM

probably noone. I've always said that owen was overrated, and I still think so. but roy evans came with some wise words a couple of days ago: liverpool hasn't played striker friendly these last couple of years under hullier.

so owen will either shine like a portugese forest fire, or he'll go face down in the dirt with the rest of the english players giving primera a go. my guess in on the latter.

for a direct answer to your question, the big clubs like to rotate their strikers. if their aiming for both the primera divisione title and the champions league title, they're gonna need quite a few players to pull it off. so that's my guess. he's gonna play a few games, and the other strikers will play some others and so on.

#574 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 17 October 2004 - 06:47 AM

I saw, and I shuddered. but when alonso came in it all changed. sure, we had to have some help from bolton, but I really don't care since we actually won...away! now, if only someone would be willing to kill off that diao, we could actually win some more games this season.

#575 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:41 AM

speaking of arse, it sais on the norwegian liverpool fanpage (www.liverpool.no) that LFC is the lead dog in signing wiltord. now I ask you, if liverpool is supposed to fight with arsenal right up there at the top of the gello cake, does it pay off to pick up the crumbs from the ones above you?

*sigh*

#576 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:44 AM

and chelsea lost to the mancs?! and liverpool came back from 0-2?! and manure drew to birmingham?! my heathen god, what a grand day!

#577 Guest_LooseCannon_*

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:04 AM

The first goal looked like he was offside by a mile but I only saw one replay and it was a bad angle. And I just realized Larsson left Celtic so I won't be seeing him when they play in Toronto Posted Image. I was looking forward to that.

#578 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 17 June 2004 - 11:46 AM

quote:
even we play better.

I wouldn't go quite that farPosted Image

****disclaimer**** this above statement was a joke, and however stupid a decision it may have been to right, you must understand it is entirely dereogatrary and thus not meant in offense to anyone...

right, now thats safe...

The swiss defending was abysmal throughout that game. While they were reasonably well organised going forward, they were constantly exposed in defence. An easy win.

The sending off of the Russian goalie was a discraceful decision, it was a brilliant piece of goalkeeping to prevent what was an almost certain goal.

#579 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 12 November 2004 - 12:18 AM

Like they did to us a couple of seasons back? When frickin' Wiltord scored his hattrick. Nah, I want to see the kids play too, lets see what they got...I heard Saha scored a good goal against Palace in the cup, maybe he'll replace Rooney in the first team to give the boy wonder some rest.

Here's to Cup and European success, since the league is well gone imho. Hopefully the new striking combinations can start clicking...

EDIT: Broody, what a match! Isn't that Spurs we know and love? Can't buy a goal, then put 4 past the champions only to have 5 scored against them...glad I don't have Paul Robinson or Lehmann in my fantasy team...

#580 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by caladanbrood:
I think its you counting them chickens, Falco me lad... you're still 8 points behind. I don't see them dropping more than 10 more points this season

It happened just 2 seasons ago Brood- just 2 seasons ago Arsenal were 8 points clear in early Jan, and we went onto win the league. It can happen again...

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

23 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users