• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#521 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 November 2004 - 03:14 AM

that was one penalty less than we should have had. should have had some yellow cards in there too.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#522 Guest_Falco_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:02 AM

Ronaldo is the best striker in the world bar none. He has skill, strength and an instinctive nose for goal. He also made an incredible return from a debilitating injury. Morientes is goos, as is Saviola- but Ronaldo is pick of the current crop of the world's best frontmen.

Liverpool 5- Celtic 1. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeet Posted Image

#523 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:43 PM

if so, I hope they'll let Dudek go, the man just CAN'T sit on the bench all season, he's a f*ckin' NATIONAL TEAM'S FIRST GOALIE!!!!
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#524 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 15 August 2004 - 03:23 PM

If there ever was a loss to fill me with hope, this was it. We looked hungry and competetive, and with a tad more luck, could've won easily. Chelsea looked pretty bad on the other hand, although Gudjohnsen was his usual classy self.

The thing about this injury crisis is that some of the youngsters may emerge. Fabregas? Arse can keep him, we've got Fletcher, Miller, Djemba-Djemba, Bellion and of course...Ronaldo Posted Image

#525 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:51 AM

agg. shamed to the brink of death. if I'd been alone under the game, I'd probably cry in frustration and grief. but this is not the end! we shall come back! and I shall not eat, drink, nor post any more on this forum untill we've taken our just revange over the evil that is manchester united. you will see. when next we win at old trafford, I'll be back. and I'll bring a bucketload of mocking laughter with me. we shall meet again, falco. we shall meet again!

PS! okey, so I will eat and drink. I was just kidding about that part. gluttony is my favourite sin, after all.

PPS! dudek claims no fault in the goal?! what an ass!

#526 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 16 September 2004 - 08:54 AM

Be grateful you're not an England supporter. Calamity James makes me wanna cry! Posted Image
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#527 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 13 October 2004 - 03:30 PM

I agree to an extent with you about Carlos, but he is a better player for Brazil than for Madrid, imho. He had an outstanding WC in 2002. His replacement at left-back, Kleber, is a more than decent player too, anyway...

#528 Guest_Pale Remnants_*

Posted 13 November 2004 - 01:55 PM

Was that a last minute thing again ? Must catch MatcH of the Day later...back to the booze.

#529 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:28 PM

oooo... hours at leastPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#530 Guest_fiddler_*

Posted 28 July 2004 - 03:40 PM

Chelsea are hilarious. Its like roman never heard the phrase money can't buy you everything. He's buyinh tremendous players but at the cost of team spirit and cohesivness. They'll be entertaining to watch but it won't be any different then last year.
The champions league is by far the number one club competition in the world. It's a pity that in recent years the stars of the so called great teams have been tired to perform i.e Real and Milan last year. Hopefully they'll all be refreshed this season since not many of them stayed too long at Euro 2004 Posted Image

#531 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 13 August 2004 - 12:40 PM

they'll lose £8 mill. on loss in fanbase alone. too many chicks only liked liverpool because of him. a miniatyre beckham so to speak.

#532 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:30 PM

Yes, G-man, he is the best of them all- thats why it was a joke...I'll put a smiley in...

@Dujek: Adriano is arguably the best striker in the world on his current form. He's scoring frequently in Serie A, the most defensive club comepetition, and the Champions League. He was player of the tournament in the recent Copa America (Sth American version of Euro 2004)- he's fast, strong and with a great left foot, and he's Inter's leading striker at the moment ahead of Vieri.

Their defence? Lucio (Bayer Munich), Edmilson (Barcelona), Roberto Carlos (Real Madrid) and Cafu (AC Milan). Their defence is strong, experienced and more than capable of shutting down teams, while their superb attacking players can break down any organisation...they are the favourites for WC '06, no national team in the world is playing better...

#533 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 10 September 2004 - 05:16 AM

I can feel the bitter, bitter envy...

#534 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:09 PM

aw, common! they didn't have one real chance before that amazing freekick by zidane. and liverpool proved a few seasons back that you can get a long way by riding on a 1-0 lead. so don't give me any of that crap.
and I'm not playing "The Man" any more than you are.

#535 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 08 August 2004 - 03:22 AM

'tis true, Liverpool FC confirmed today that they've accepted an offer on murphy for £3mill. it's okey though. he wouldn't have been anything more than a backup in liverpool. the only possition he's good enough to get into now is the right flank, and I think benetiz has someone in mind outside the club for that possition. but he would have been a good replacement in liverpool. I'm a bit nervous for injuries now.

#536 Guest_fiddler_*

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:50 AM

Famtasy football sounds like agreat idea.
Two questions how and when?
I think one of the most enjoyable things about football and one of the most defining moments about how you're going to view it is when you pick your team, this is the team that you're going to follow through thick and thin. You'll probably still be supporting them when you die. My defining moment was watching Van Basten at Euro 88 and that goal v USSR. AC were my favourite foreign team from then on.

#537 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:31 PM

I'm in too- the crazysoccer one, the Yahoo! one doesn't work for me Posted Image

I think that Celtic have decided on Hartson and Sutton as their first-choice pairing with Beattie and Camara now as back-ups. Both Hartson and Sutton are good, classy strikers but one of them wil need to step-up.

Spurs buy Swedish international left-back Erik Edman (who played right through Euro 2004) to replace Ziege. Kanu and Greening join West Brom- thats a good move by Megson. I think both Norwich and the Baggies are capable of staying up, although Crystal Palace haven't got a hope in hell.

#538 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 02 September 2004 - 05:32 PM

Ruud, Rooney, Saha, Smith- who wants to be reamed a new one? Posted Image

*Desperately distracting attention from ManU's ridiculously bad start to the season*

#539 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 16 October 2004 - 04:32 PM

Noooooooooo, not another f*cking draw! F*cking Birmingham...

#540 User is offline   Tremolo 

• High Fist

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:12 AM

Wow, England vs. Portugal...am I the only one who is worried that this game will end with blood flowing in the streets? Damn hooligans Posted Image
'We all have nukes, and we all know how to dance'

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

52 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 52 guests, 0 anonymous users