• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:22 PM

lol!

Alonso. . . cracking. :)

#302 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:59 PM

damn! I just realised I haven't visited this place since before the German GP, so a belated :banana: WOOT :banana: to Schummi winning on his home turf and keeping the championship alive...

aye, it's seems the cracks are beginning to show in Alonso's cool facade, all that hand gesturing because Doornbos held him up in free practice ffs, I mean come on free practice, it's not qualifying is it! and then overtaking under a waved yellow, the loss of the mass dampers must be getting to him...

and what has happened to Jaques!! is his story about not being fit to race after last week accident to be believed or is it BMW pulling a fast one to get Kubica in the car to see how he handles a race...I don't think poor old Jaques is long for this F1 world :)

well I'm actually looking forward to quali tomorrow, shame I have to record it as I'm going out....

#303 Guest_Lily_*

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:15 PM

I think that the race of tomorrrow will be interested , Michael is 11 th , Aloson is 15 th and Raikkonen is 1 st , huh uh . Hopefully Felipe is 2 nd , better than Fisicho .

Fernando & Michael will be very agressive , it's good for the show , are they blind ? Posted Image

#304 User is offline   williamjm 

• Sergeant

Posted 06 August 2006 - 12:31 AM

kettle said:

and what has happened to Jaques!! is his story about not being fit to race after last week accident to be believed or is it BMW pulling a fast one to get Kubica in the car to see how he handles a race...I don't think poor old Jaques is long for this F1 world :)

Kubica does look good in qualifying, I think there might be a good chance he'll be driving the BMW next year. It would be a shame to lose both Montoya and Villeneuve in the same year, they always livened things up.

There soon might not be that many F1 drivers from the 90s era left, although there are signs experience isn't completely unimportant for the teams - see PDLR driving for Mclaren this year or Alex Wurz returning to drive the Williams next year.

#305 Guest_Fool_*

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:54 PM

Man.

Even when alonso has bad luck... he still has good luck.

#306 Guest_BAD_*

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:55 PM

?__?

#307 User is offline   Folken 

• Never throw your life away so easily

Posted 06 August 2006 - 02:25 PM

folken is very...VERY...VERY upset.

They should've come in and changed tyres, atleast he would've finished in 6th place...thats 3points more than he got today.

All in all good race...my happiness was beyond words when Alonso retired...THEY SHOULD'VE CHANGED TYRES! FOR THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WHY DID THEY NOT!!!

I can also see Micahel getting penalised for not letting Pedro by...these stewards are bloody retards.
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#308 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 06 August 2006 - 03:35 PM

That was an awful end. I was expecting Schumi to reach second before the last lap... I was clapping and doing cartwheels when Alonso's tire went out :)

#309 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:33 PM

Sadly and happily Kubica has just been DSQ from the race results. His car was 2kg below the weight limit. the stewards, completely agreeing and understanding that this was not cheating and beyond the control of the team, have still dsq the car from the results. This prompts God to 8th place and 1 extra point, so the lead is now 10 instead of 11...*sigh*
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#310 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:51 PM

oh my what can I say, Ferrari and Schumacher threw away a potential 10 points twice!!!!!! firstly Schumacher coming out in sympathy with Alonso and overtaking under red flag conditions, all I can assume is that Schumacher felt sorry for Alonso and wanted to give him a sporting chance :) and then secondly not changing the BLOODY TYRES!!!! so he would have lost a few places, but given the pace of the Ferrari (Massa had the fastest lap) he could have overtaken them again and finished at least on the podium in third....GAH the frustration!...especially as I cheered when the Renault came to a halt...

well Button has at last won a race, the commentator almost had an apoplectic fit on the last lap...I'm just thankful Brundle wasn't commentating it could have been much worse...but all in all it was a good win for him, though I'm sure we're going to hear about it ad nauseum through the british press :)

#311 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:54 PM

cheered? thats all you did...I KISSED THE BLOODY TV! KISSED IT! and everyone in the house got a round of hugs

This is what he does to me:( But it was a good race I was on an emotional roller coaster ride

Start: pissed
1lap: HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!
few laps later: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! (alonso pass)
few laps later: NOOOOOO! YOU BASTARD! (fisi pass and wing loss)
few laps later: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (he gets lapped)
few laps later: bah! stupid KIMI! good good Michael is back on the lead lap
few laps later: tv kissing episode and hugs all round the house
few laps later: utter dissapointment

#312 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 06 August 2006 - 10:10 PM

Jen said:

cheered? thats all you did...I KISSED THE BLOODY TV! KISSED IT! and everyone in the house got a round of hugs

well I aint going to admit to jumping out of my chair and shouting HAH!! YES!! *with fist pump* then lauging maniacly while scaring the poor dog am I? I've got to maintain my cool image...

just like I wasn't reduced to swear words when Schummi had his little incident with Heidfeld...

well at least Schumacher gained a point, that point could win the championship in the end...

#313 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 06 August 2006 - 10:12 PM

I had actually given up hope of michael finishing 3rd at that moment in time, as soon I realized he's still running inters i figured 5th is the best he can hope for based on the times...i dunno why he was so aggresive with Nick and Pedro. He's good...nay hes a GOD...but dude you're 4seconds a lap slower. But being a GOD only means you can keep them behind you for a few extra laps, when others would've gone down in flames within a lap

#314 User is offline   Kallor 

• First Sword

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:53 PM

meh...schui is a goner as well a a bloody CHEAT...jacques is gone *weeps*...and princess jenson finally pulled it together...nevertheless, the best race of the season, bar none...i was transfixed...

#315 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:56 PM

cheat? how so? I could alonso that as well...you anger me Kallor...anger!!!1

#316 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:40 PM

Well okay thats it its official. With Webber of to Red Bull, it seems like it'll be official next month. Michael Schumacher will retire *sigh* Kimi has nowhere else to go but Ferrari, unless he stays at Mclaren which isn't looking likely otherwise the deal would've already been announced. And for all my babbling about Michael nd Kimi in the same team next year...deep in my heart I still don't believe it. Michael Schumacher is a one man show, there is no room for a driver of equal status (all that was just wishful thinking) we all agree he has slaves not team mates and Kimi, one of the greatest natural talents ever to hit this sport, will certainly not be a slave. Im still not over the fact that he didn't pit for dry tyres, he was working miracles to keep taht car on track in the closing stages and should've just given up those two places...ARGH!!!

But there you have it, enjoy these last 5 races people, they (if things fall into place the way they look like they will fall into place) shall be the last of a God *sigh*
somebody hold me:(

#317 Guest_Lily_*

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:48 AM

Why should Michael leave for Kimi take his place ? Who cares about Kimi ?

#318 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 09 August 2006 - 12:17 PM

*is still not over it*...:)

#319 User is offline   Kallor 

• First Sword

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:27 PM

whatever, jen ... at least we'll see how good your 'god' is when competing against another driver who does not have to pull over and let him by.

#320 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 30 August 2006 - 12:03 PM

Kallor;107742 said:

whatever, jen ... at least we'll see how good your 'god' is when competing against another driver who does not have to pull over and let him by.

Words Of Wisdom:rolleyes:

Turkey, anyone?
where was your "God" in the final 10 laps?
No, he wasn't outpaced by some little spaniard? He couldn't have been...
Even though he had by far faster car? No way... :) :)

And, in Monza, we shall have revenge :folken:
And one by one the gardens died

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users