• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Formula One - BEWARE of rabid Schumacher fan

#341 User is offline   Folken 

• Never throw your life away so easily
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 12 September 2006 - 12:32 AM

Well Flavio and Alonso are in some deep **** after their little outburst, justified I must say, but still deep ****. You dont go around all nilly willy saying its no longer a sport or that its all fixed. However in anycase, say what you will I really don't give a rats furry ass. Formula 1 will be a different place without Michael, for some good for others bad. Myself bad, he was the only reason I kept watching all these years. Like I said, I'll give it a few races next year see how things go.
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#342 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 12 September 2006 - 10:09 AM

I can't wait for him to go. One of the most pleasing things right now is that we'll have to watch the arrogant german in just THREE more races !!! Wiiii !!!!:(:)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
begone!:folken:
And one by one the gardens died

#343 User is offline   Kallor 

• First Sword

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:41 PM

lmao

@kettle ... you go, girl ... yes, michael has a huge number of records, but ... you have to think about how many of those came from having others' help ... and, my base reason for hating michael (besides jerez 1997) is that bernie organised a ferrari ride for jacques the year after jacques turnewd down the mclaren ride to start BAR -- and the german nixed it. that, my dear, was unconsionable (sp) ... and will earn my hatred for eternity ...

i have followed f1 since jackie stewart won his first world championship but i think my time is coming to an end ... there's just too many rules ... this is f1 ... the pinnacle of motorsport ... it is about the cars, yes, but it should also be about the drivers too ... the rules should be about weight and overall dimensions and NO DRIVER AIDS ... then we'd be racing ... i am about to buy a satellite dish so i can watch A1 this winter because canadian televisin executives consider pre-pubescent gymnastics a watchable sport but not motor racing.

*takes a breath* ... later

#344 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:01 AM

Folken loves his God:)
I think I'll go on a holy pilgrimige one day...visit Monza, Spa, Kerpen...you know the holy sites...yes yes I will do that. Now to only secure the funds
<div align='center'>You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are - Juan Manuel Fangio</div>

#345 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:17 PM

Kallor;115115 said:

lmao

@kettle ... you go, girl ... yes, michael has a huge number of records, but ... you have to think about how many of those came from having others' help ... and, my base reason for hating michael (besides jerez 1997) is that bernie organised a ferrari ride for jacques the year after jacques turnewd down the mclaren ride to start BAR -- and the german nixed it. that, my dear, was unconsionable (sp) ... and will earn my hatred for eternity ...

i have followed f1 since jackie stewart won his first world championship but i think my time is coming to an end ... there's just too many rules ... this is f1 ... the pinnacle of motorsport ... it is about the cars, yes, but it should also be about the drivers too ... the rules should be about weight and overall dimensions and NO DRIVER AIDS ... then we'd be racing ... i am about to buy a satellite dish so i can watch A1 this winter because canadian televisin executives consider pre-pubescent gymnastics a watchable sport but not motor racing.

*takes a breath* ... later

I would thibk that that BAR ride desicion could've just ruined Jacques F1 career... It was really sad to see him crumble from a WC title in 97 to 9 years in the back of the grid...

#346 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:10 PM

crumble? he barely won the 1st WC...against Michael in a car that didnt deserve the feats he performed with it. JJ was never anything and never will be anything...singing...psshhttt

#347 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 28 September 2006 - 05:04 PM

ccc... a canadian bitching JV
not good:D
I was never a great fan of him, though. At least he has the guts to speak what he thinks...

#348 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:01 AM

I was a Schumacher Worshiper long before I became a Canadian;) I dont like JJ never have and never will. He is a bit like Juan...monkies both of them. I'm glad they're both gone. NASCAR...LMAO...*sigh*...LMAO NASCAR

Anyone else get a chance to view the latest survey results? I'm pretty surprised to see Alonso at only 7% support...granted the sample used (91,000) is really very small compared to the fan base that F1 generally says it has (3 million is the figure I last heard) nevertheless...dear lord only 7%? That would make him the least popular WC ever lol. Naturally God and Ferrari topped the list, no surprise there. Kimi came 2nd at 20% which doesn't surprise me all that much, the world feels sorry for him...gosh I feel sorry for him lol. Oh well...3 races to go folks...3 races to go. After which some of you can celebrate while the rest of us go cry our eyes out.

#349 User is offline   williamjm 

• Sergeant

Posted 29 September 2006 - 10:50 PM

Jen said:

I was a Schumacher Worshiper long before I became a Canadian;) I dont like JJ never have and never will. He is a bit like Juan...monkies both of them. I'm glad they're both gone. NASCAR...LMAO...*sigh*...LMAO NASCAR.

I thought both JPM and JV made F1 more interesting. Admittedly, they often made it more interesting by doing really stupid things, but it is still a duller place without them.

I find JPM's decision to go off to Nascar baffling. I've never seen the attraction of driving around in circles.

#350 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:25 PM

Ha ha ha Schumi won!!! I thought he didn't stand a chance... thank the gods for Alonso's tecnical problems :p

*summons Jen* :folken:

116 points... A couple of runs back and I wouldn't had thought it possible for Alonso and Schumacher to be neck and neck.

#351 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:37 PM

Sounds like it was a damn good race, by all accounts. Alonso must be fuming at his pit crew though...
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#352 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:41 PM

Great race, lots of fights over the positions, when Alonso fell behind I thought Fisichella had it all the while rooting for Schumacher.

#353 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:14 PM

I would post the MSN conversation I had with BAD after the race was over...but I guess that can be taken as spam;) Plus for those of you...well only brood in this thread...that have me on msn know that my screen name is huge

But simply put...what an incredible race. I couldn't bare to watch the last 5 laps of the race because they were all shouting "omg its raining! WE'RE SEEING RAIN DROPS!" and being the paranoid and pessemistic whore that I am...well I got all paranoid and things. But dear lord, what a race, what an incredible race. Ferrari has yet to use team orders this year, clearly evident from their idiotness at Turkey, what with letting Massa win and all. Renault have just used it in this race, I am not saying that they should be punished, I've always supported the use of team orders. All I say is, the world should shut its mouth when Ferrari use it. At least they have the guts to admit it to the public "yeah we have team orders...what are you going to do about it"

What a race, I was jumping up and down silly when Michael passed Fisi for the lead. I had my middle finger up for the better of 20seconds when Alonso's 2nd pit stop messed over (i was so happy that happened)...fisi is such a useless driver *sigh*

Okay now to leave you all with a present:lachen70: :lachen70: :lachen70: :lachen70:
Posted Image

#354 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:26 PM

That picture is creepy. It was so funny to see the big smirk on Schumachers face during the interwiew and seeing Alonso sit there next to him staring out into space.

They must love each other :p

Edit: But what is team orders, Jen? Don't know that term. Is it like when they ordered Barrichelo to let Schumacher pass so he could get more points, or...?

#355 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 01 October 2006 - 05:57 PM

That is a very funny photo:D

Apt - "team orders" is the term used to descibe cheating, basically. For example when Barrichello was winning a race but got told by Ferrarri to slow down so Micheal could win...
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#356 Guest_Fool_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:19 PM

Now if Michael wins the next race and Alonso retieres or doesn't get any point he's world champion.

Arhahahahaha!

#357 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:09 PM

well team orders have been accepted part of Formula One since the day it began. Not many people realize this, as many of us weren't even alive back then, but the likes of Ascari, Fangio, etc. always had team orders. Simply because they were the winners of the crop (between them I think Fangio and Ascari won 70% of all races from 1950 - 1955) and if Fangio's car broke down, which it did a few times, team-mates would duly give up their car so that Fangio could go on an finish the race.

Even in modern days team orders have always been there, but we just pretended they never existed. Team mates have often moved over for Senna, Prost, etc. so that they could get the vital 2 points for the title. Ferrari, and perhaps more importantly Michael, being who they are took it to the next level. Everything was explicitly stated out in contracts that the team belonged to Michael and the driver signing up to drive for the team is clearly a number 2 and will be expected to move over for Michael if the order came. These orders have come and gone a few times with both Eddie Irvine and Rubens during their careers at Ferrari.

What happened at Austria 2002 however was a totally different matter. We weren't pissed that the team order had been applied, just the year before at the same race Rubens was told to move over for Michael while running 2nd. No one seemed to care then, simply because it was for 2nd place and Rubens wasn't the one that was going to be fighting for the world championship. However the Austria 2002 incident, well Rubens led from start to finish it was his race. What Ferrari did was simply put just plain wrong, hell I threw the TV remote across the room when I saw it happen. The biggest reason for that was because Rubens had FINALLY beaten Michael in a straight fight, the Ferrari car was on a different planet from the others and well there was no need for them to have done that.
Back to team orders however, people seem to forget that in Spa 98, Ralf Schumacher was told not to pass Damon Hill for the win, even though Ralf was clearly faster that Damon in the closing stages of the race. Or various other incidents involving 2nd division teams. But thats how it works, nobody really cares what happens after the 1st division;)

#358 User is offline   Called-by-the-Voices 

• High Fist
  • I am not yet done

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:42 AM

Bah,ferrari didn't won, Renault just blew the lead...
Alonso was clearly the fastest man on track..
About fisi being a useless driver: look what happened to your poor Massinho... :p

#359 User is offline   Folken 

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:18 PM

they didn't win? I could have sworn if you come 1st in the race you've won it? hmm...guess I was mistaken. There is also a difference between being fast and being 1st;) I could say Michael Schumacher was the fastest man on track during Monaco...so did Alonso not "win" that race too? pfft Michael won this race because he is a bloody genius and Renault are douche bags. They blew a 25 second lead, not only did they do that, they managed to convert it to a 25 second deficit! who does that?! Alonso should have won this race and Michael should have come in second...however since Michael is just so awesome that didn't actually happen and Michael won.

As for Massa, well meh he's useless in wet conditions anyways. Look at Hungary he went backwards so bloody fast...he's still not as useless as Fisi considering Massa is still learning his race craft and Fisi has been here for the better part of a decade. Michael absolutely owned him at the first corner after the 2nd pit-stop

#360 Guest_Fool_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 02 October 2006 - 04:45 PM

Michael absolutely owned him at the first corner after the 2nd pit-stop

Fisi sure isn't in the same league as schuhmacher and alonso but i don't think that was actually his fault. He just had zero grip with the slicks on a still somewhat wet track.

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users