Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium 8 : Magi's Madness - Game Thread - Malazan Empire

• 25 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twilight Imperium 8 : Magi's Madness - Game Thread

#61 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 22 April 2021 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

Leadership

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 2

Strategy Card: Leadership
Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 1S
Goods: 0/2 C | 0TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 0
Promissory Notes: 4 L1Z1X
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets;
0.0.0 (5/0)
Arinam (1/2)
Meer (0/4, red tech)
Tar'mann (2/2, green skip)

Technologies;
Neural Motivator -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.
Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.

Leaders:
+ I48S (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to replace 1 of their infantry in the active system with 1 mech from their reinforcements.
+ 2RAM (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 4 Dreadnoughts on the Board} Units that have PLANETARY SHIELD do not prevent you from using Bombardment.
+ The Helmsman (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that does not contain other players' ships; you may move your flagship and any number of your dreadnoughts from other systems into the chosen system. Then, purge this card.

Other:

(PROMISSORY NOTE) Muaat Support for the Throne
(FULFILLED SO) Strengthen Bond -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have another player's promissory note in your play area.

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 22 April 2021 - 03:32 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#62 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 22 April 2021 - 04:37 PM

Strategy Phase:

POLITICS

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 0

Strategy Card: POLITICS
Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 1S
Goods: 0/2 C | 0 TG
Relic Fragments: 1C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 1
Promissory Notes: 5 Vuil'Raith, 1 Hacan
Secret Objectives: 0 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Acheron (4/0)
+ Qucen’n (1/2)
+ Rarron (0/4) (Tomb of Emphidia)
+ Lodor (3/1)

Technologies:
+ Self Assembly Routines -- After 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, you may exhaust this card to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on a planet you control in that system. After 1 of your mechs is destroyed, gain 1 trade good.
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.

Leaders:
+ The Stillness of Stars (AGENT) -- After another player replenishes commodities: You may exhaust this card to convert their commodities to trade goods and capture 1 unit from their reinforcements that has a cost equal to or lower than their commodity value.
+ That Which Molds Flesh (COMMANDER) -- When you produce fighter or infantry units: Up to 2 of those units do not count against your PRODUCTION limit.
+ It Feeds on Carrion (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Each other player rolls a die for each of his non-fighter ships that are in or adjacent to a system that contains a dimensional tear; on a 1-3, capture that unit. If this causes a player's ground forces or fighters to be removed, also capture those units. Then, purge this card.

Captured Units:

Other:

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 22 April 2021 - 05:29 PM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#63 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:16 PM

Posted Image

Strategy Phase:

Construction:

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Construction
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 1S
Goods: 0/3 C | 0TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 1I | 0U
Action Cards: 4
Promissory Notes: 6 Mahact

Planets:
+ Ixth (3/5)
+ Acceon (2/3)
+ Joel Ir (2/3)
+ Rigel III (1/1) green

Technologies:

+ Bio Stims -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to ready 1 of your planets that has a technology specialty or 1 of you other technologies.
+ Predictive Intelligence -- At the end of your turn, you may exhaust this card to redistribute your command tokens. When you cast votes during the agenda phase, you may cast 3 additional votes; if you do, and the outcome you voted for is not resolved, exhaust this card.

Leaders:
+ Jae Mir Kan (AGENT) -- When you would spend a command token during a secondary ability of a strategic action; you may exhaust this card to remove 1of the active player's command tokens from the board and use it instead
+ Il Na Viroset (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 2 other factions' command tokens in your fleet pool} During your tactical actions, you can activate systems that can contain your command tokens. If you do, return both command tokens to your reinforcements and end your turn.
+ Airo Shir Aur (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move all units in the space area of any system to an adjacent system that contains a different player's ships. Space combat is resolved in that system; neither player can retreat or resolve abilities that would move their ships. Then purge this card.

Other:
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#64 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 22 April 2021 - 08:55 PM

Posted Image

Diplomacy (+1 TG)

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Diplomacy
Command Pools: 2T | 2F | 2S
Goods: 0/3 C | 1TG
Relic Fragments: 1C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 6 N'orr

Planets:
+ Tren'Lak (1/0)
+ Quinarra (3/1)
+ New Albion (1/1) G
+ Starpoint (3/1)
+ Centauri (3/4) (Dyson Sphere)
+ Gral (1/1) B
+ Primor (2/1) L

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's tactical action: You may exhaust this card; if you do, that player may place 2 infantry from their reinforcements on a planet they control in the active system
+ (COMMANDER) -- During the "Commit Ground Forces" step:You can commit up to 1 ground force from each planet in the active system and each planet in adjacent systems that do not contain 1 of your command tokens.
+ (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} -- TEKKLAR CONDITIONING: After you move ships into the active system:You may skip directly to the "Commit Ground Forces" step. If you do, after you commit ground forces to land on planets, purge this card and return each of your ships in the active system to your reinforcements.

Other:
+ (PRIMOR) The Atrament -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place up to 2 infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 23 April 2021 - 01:16 PM

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#65 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:59 AM

View PostTapper, on 22 April 2021 - 11:18 AM, said:

Posted Image

WARFARE

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card:
Command Pools: 2T | 1(+2)F | 3S
Promissory Notes: 6 Letnev

Planets:
+ Arc Prime (4/0)
+ Wren Terra (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)
+ Lirta IV (2/3)
+ Archon Vail (1/3, blue tech)
+ Ang (3/1, red tech) (Biotic Research Facility)

Technologies:

Antimass Deflectors (Pre: -) -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
Plasma Scoring (Pre: -) -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
AI Development Algorithm (Pre: -) -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

Leaders:
+ Viscount Unlenn (AGENT) -- At the start of a Space Combat round: You may exhaust this card to choose 1 ship in the active system. That ship rolls 1 additional die during this combat round.
+ Rear Admiral Farran (COMMANDER) -- After 1 of your units uses SUSTAIN DAMAGE: You may gain 1 Trade Good.
+ Darktalon Treilla (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place this card near the game board; the number of non-fighter ships you can have in systems is not limited by laws or by the number of command tokens in your fleet pool during this game round. At the end of that game round, purge this card.

Other:

Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#66 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 23 April 2021 - 06:40 AM

Posted Image[/url]

TRADE

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 1

Strategy Card:
Command Pools: 3T | 3F | 3S
Goods: 0/4 C | 4TG
Promissory Notes: 5 Muaat

Planets:
+ Muaat (4/1)
+ Abyz (3/0)
+ Fria (2/0)
+ Cealdri (0/2)
+ Xanhact (0/1)

Technologies:

Plasma Scoring (Pre: -) -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
AI development algorithm -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own

Leaders:+ Umbat (AGENT) -- ACTION: Exhaust this card to choose a player; that player may produce up to 2 units that each have a cost of 4 or less in a system that contains one of their war suns or their flagship.
+ Magmus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Produce a War Sun} After you spend a token from your strategy pool: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Adjudicator Ba'al (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} After you move a war sun into a non-home system other than Mecatol Rex: You may destroy all other players' units in that system and replace that system tile with the Muaat supernova tile. If you do, purge this card and each planet card that corresponds to the replaced system tile.

Other:
(PROMISSORY NOTE) L1Z1X sftt

#67 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 23 April 2021 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image

Round 2 - Action Phase

Initiative Order: Tattersail > Morgoth > Khellendros > Twelve > > IH > Tapper > Drek

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#68 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 23 April 2021 - 11:24 AM

Posted Image

Tactical Action - Activate Corneeq and Resculon

Move Carrier with 1 infantry and 1 Mech from 0.0.0

Invade Resculon with infantry and Corneeq with Mech

Explore both planets

Corneeq > EC19 | Paradise World | ATTACH: | This planet's influence value is increased by 2.

Resculon > EC15 | Gamma Wormhole | Place a gamma wormhole token in this system. Then, purge this card.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 2F | 1S
Action Cards: 2

Planets;
0.0.0 (5/0)
Arinam (1/2)
Meer (0/4, red tech)
Tar'mann (2/2, green skip) Cybernetic Research Facility
Corneeq (1/4) Paradise World
Resculon (2/0)

Technologies;
Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.

Leaders:
+ I48S (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to replace 1 of their infantry in the active system with 1 mech from their reinforcements.
+ 2RAM (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 4 Dreadnoughts on the Board} Units that have PLANETARY SHIELD do not prevent you from using Bombardment.
+ The Helmsman (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that does not contain other players' ships; you may move your flagship and any number of your dreadnoughts from other systems into the chosen system. Then, purge this card.

Other:

(FULFILLED SO) Strengthen Bond -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have another player's promissory note in your play area.

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 23 April 2021 - 02:23 PM

#69 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 23 April 2021 - 12:05 PM

Posted Image

Activate Everra - Invade with 1 GF from Primor using my commander ability.

Explore > EC02 | Cultural Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your cultural relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

Use the Atrament to place 2 GFs on Primor.

Use agent to place 2 GFs on Evarra.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 2F | 2S
Goods: 0/3 C | 1TG
Relic Fragments: 2C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 6 N'orr

Planets:
+ Tren'Lak (1/0)
+ Quinarra (3/1)
+ New Albion (1/1) G
+ Starpoint (3/1)
+ Gral (1/1) B
+ Primor (2/1) L
+ Evarra (3/1)

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's tactical action: You may exhaust this card; if you do, that player may place 2 infantry from their reinforcements on a planet they control in the active system
+ (COMMANDER) -- During the "Commit Ground Forces" step:You can commit up to 1 ground force from each planet in the active system and each planet in adjacent systems that do not contain 1 of your command tokens.
+ (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} -- TEKKLAR CONDITIONING: After you move ships into the active system:You may skip directly to the "Commit Ground Forces" step. If you do, after you commit ground forces to land on planets, purge this card and return each of your ships in the active system to your reinforcements.

Other:
+ (PRIMOR) The Atrament -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place up to 2 infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 23 April 2021 - 01:16 PM

#70 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 23 April 2021 - 01:17 PM

Posted Image

Game map has been updated.

#71 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 23 April 2021 - 02:10 PM

Attached File  OWsnyNE.png (152.62K)
Number of downloads: 0

Tactical Action:

ACTIVATE: Kraag-Siig.
MOVE: 1 Carrier with 2 Infantry from Acheron to Kraag-Siig.
INVADE: Kraag with 1 Infantry, Siig with 1 Infantry.
EXPLORE:

Kraag > EH03 | Core Mine | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 trade good.

Remove 1 Infantry, gain 1 Trade Good.

Siig > EH15 | Mining World | ATTACH: | This planet's resource value is increased by 2.

Please let me know how you'd like to resolve Core Mine.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 2F | 1S
Goods: 0/2 C | 1 TG

Planets:
+ Acheron (4/0)
+ Qucen’n (1/2)
+ Lodor (3/1)
+ Kraag (2/1)
+ Siig (2/2) (Mining World)

Technologies:
+ Self Assembly Routines -- After 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, you may exhaust this card to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on a planet you control in that system. After 1 of your mechs is destroyed, gain 1 trade good.
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.

Leaders:
+ The Stillness of Stars (AGENT) -- After another player replenishes commodities: You may exhaust this card to convert their commodities to trade goods and capture 1 unit from their reinforcements that has a cost equal to or lower than their commodity value.
+ That Which Molds Flesh (COMMANDER) -- When you produce fighter or infantry units: Up to 2 of those units do not count against your PRODUCTION limit.
+ It Feeds on Carrion (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Each other player rolls a die for each of his non-fighter ships that are in or adjacent to a system that contains a dimensional tear; on a 1-3, capture that unit. If this causes a player's ground forces or fighters to be removed, also capture those units. Then, purge this card.

Captured Units:

Other:

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 23 April 2021 - 02:20 PM

#72 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 23 April 2021 - 05:04 PM

Posted Image

Secondary: None

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Vega Major/Vega Minor
<Move Dread and Infantry from Rigel system
<Move 1 Dread and 1 infantry from Ixth

<Invade Vega Major with 1 infantry

EC17 | Mercenary Outfit | You may place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on this planet.

<Invade Vega Minor with 1 infantry

EC14 | Freelancers | You may produce 1 unit in this system; you may spend influence as if it were resources to produce this unit.

<Exhaust Ixth (5) and Acceon (3) and produce Arvicon Rex

<use biosims on Vega Minor

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 1S

Planets:
+ Ixth (3/5)
+ Acceon (2/3)
+ Joel Ir (2/3)
+ Rigel III (1/1) green
+ Vega Major (2/1)
+ Vega Minor (1/2) blue

Technologies:

+ Bio Stims -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to ready 1 of your planets that has a technology specialty or 1 of you other technologies.
+ Predictive Intelligence -- At the end of your turn, you may exhaust this card to redistribute your command tokens. When you cast votes during the agenda phase, you may cast 3 additional votes; if you do, and the outcome you voted for is not resolved, exhaust this card.

Leaders:
+ Jae Mir Kan (AGENT) -- When you would spend a command token during a secondary ability of a strategic action; you may exhaust this card to remove 1of the active player's command tokens from the board and use it instead
+ Il Na Viroset (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 2 other factions' command tokens in your fleet pool} During your tactical actions, you can activate systems that can contain your command tokens. If you do, return both command tokens to your reinforcements and end your turn.
+ Airo Shir Aur (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move all units in the space area of any system to an adjacent system that contains a different player's ships. Space combat is resolved in that system; neither player can retreat or resolve abilities that would move their ships. Then purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by twelve: 23 April 2021 - 07:27 PM

#73 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 23 April 2021 - 07:13 PM

Posted Image

ACTION use agent, exhaust muaat build 2 mechs one in abyz one in fria

Use hacan agent trade 4 commodities to d'rek

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 1

Strategy Card: TRADE
Command Pools: 3T | 3F | 3S
Goods: 0/4 C | 4TG
Promissory Notes: 5 Muaat

Planets:
+ Muaat (4/1)
+ Abyz (3/0)
+ Fria (2/0)
+ Cealdri (0/2)
+ Xanhact (0/1)

Technologies:

AI development algorithm -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own

Leaders:+ Umbat (AGENT) -- ACTION: Exhaust this card to choose a player; that player may produce up to 2 units that each have a cost of 4 or less in a system that contains one of their war suns or their flagship.
+ Magmus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Produce a War Sun} After you spend a token from your strategy pool: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Adjudicator Ba'al (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} After you move a war sun into a non-home system other than Mecatol Rex: You may destroy all other players' units in that system and replace that system tile with the Muaat supernova tile. If you do, purge this card and each planet card that corresponds to the replaced system tile.

Other:
(PROMISSORY NOTE) L1Z1X sftt

#74 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 23 April 2021 - 08:22 PM

Posted Image

ACTIVATE Bereg/Lirta.
MOVE Dreadnought from Archon Vail to Bereg/Lirta
INVADE N/A
BUILD: Exhaust Bereg, Ang for 6 resources: build 1 Dreadnought, 2 Infantry (on Bereg), 2 Fighters.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card:
Command Pools: 2T | 1(+2)F | 3S
Promissory Notes: 6 Letnev

Planets:
+ Arc Prime (4/0)
+ Wren Terra (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)
+ Lirta IV (2/3)
+ Archon Vail (1/3, blue tech)
+ Ang (3/1, red tech) (Biotic Research Facility)

Technologies:

Antimass Deflectors (Pre: -) -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
AI Development Algorithm (Pre: -) -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

Leaders:
+ Viscount Unlenn (AGENT) -- At the start of a Space Combat round: You may exhaust this card to choose 1 ship in the active system. That ship rolls 1 additional die during this combat round.
+ Rear Admiral Farran (COMMANDER) -- After 1 of your units uses SUSTAIN DAMAGE: You may gain 1 Trade Good.
+ Darktalon Treilla (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place this card near the game board; the number of non-fighter ships you can have in systems is not limited by laws or by the number of command tokens in your fleet pool during this game round. At the end of that game round, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 23 April 2021 - 08:31 PM

Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#75 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 23 April 2021 - 08:26 PM

Posted Image

Transaction: Give IH 2 TG.

Tactical Action

ACTIVATE Ashtroth/Abaddon/Loki system

MOVE
> 2 dreadnought {w/ 1 infantry each} from the Atlas system

SPACE COMBAT n/a

INVASION

Commit 1 infantry to Ashtroth. Commit 1 infantry to Loki.

Ashtroth:

No ground combat. Establish control.
Explore (hazardous) Ashtroth -> EH08 | Hazardous Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your hazardous relic fragments to gain 1 relic.
(Volatile Fuel Source: Yes remove 1 infantry.)

Loki:

No ground combat. Establish control.
Explore (cultural) Loki -> EC08 | Cultural Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your cultural relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

PRODUCTION n/a

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: TECHNOLOGY
Command Pools: 1T | 2F | 2S
Goods: 0/6 C | 2 TG
Relic Fragments: 1C | 3H | 1I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 5 Hacan, 1 Vuil'raith

Planets:
+ Arretze (2/0)
+ Hercant (1/1)
+ Kamdorn (0/1)
+ Tequ'ran (2/0)
+ Torkan (0/3)
+ Mehar Xull (1/3, red tech specialty)
+ Lisis (2/2)
+ Velnor (2/1, red tech specialty)
+ Atlas (3/1)
+ Ashtroth (2/0)
+ Loki (1/2)

Technologies:
+ Neural Motivator -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Leaders:
+ Carth of Golden Sands (AGENT) -- During the action phase: You may exhaust this card to gain 2 commodities or replenish another player's commodities.
+ Gila the Silvertongue (COMMANDER) -- When you cast votes: You may spend any number of trade goods; cast 2 additional votes for each trade good spent.
+ Harrugh Gefhara (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may reduce the cost of each of your units to 0 during this use of PRODUCTION. If you do, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 23 April 2021 - 08:31 PM

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#76 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 23 April 2021 - 08:34 PM

Posted Image

Game map has been updated.

#77 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 23 April 2021 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries

Activate Hope's End
Move Carrier with 2 fighters and infantry from Arinam Meer
Invade
establish control
explore > EH07 | Hazardous Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your hazardous relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

Exhaust Imperial Arms Vault -- place Mech in home system.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 0T | 2F | 1S
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 2

Planets;
0.0.0 (5/0)
Arinam (1/2)
Meer (0/4, red tech)
Tar'mann (2/2, green skip) Cybernetic Research Facility
Corneeq (1/4) Paradise World
Resculon (2/0)
Hope's End (3/0)

Technologies;

Leaders:

Other:

+ (HOPE'S END) Imperial Arms Vault -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on any planet you control, or draw 1 action card

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 23 April 2021 - 10:58 PM

#78 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 24 April 2021 - 07:48 AM

Posted Image

Activate Arnor Lor - Move 1 Mech from Sardakk to Arnor, and 1 GF from Starpoint to Lor.

Explore both planets.

Arnor > EI03 | Abandoned Warehouses | You may gain 2 commodities, or you may convert up to 2 of your commodities to trade goods

Lor > EI15 | Industrial Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your industrial relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

Exchange cease fire with tatts

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 0T | 2F | 2S
Goods: 2/3 C | 1TG
Relic Fragments: 2C | 1H | 1I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 5 N'orr, 1 L1Z1X

Planets:
+ Tren'Lak (1/0)
+ Quinarra (3/1)
+ New Albion (1/1) G
+ Starpoint (3/1)
+ Gral (1/1) B
+ Primor (2/1) L
+ Evarra (3/1)
+Arnor (2/1)
+Lord (1/2)

Technologies:

Leaders:

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 24 April 2021 - 03:06 PM

#79 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 26 April 2021 - 09:24 AM

Attached File  OWsnyNE.png (152.62K)
Number of downloads: 0

Tactical Action:

ACTIVATE: Corneeq-Resculon.
MOVE: 1 Cruiser from Cormund (Gravity Rift Roll > [1d10=4] > Safe); 1 Destroyer from Acheron. (Gravity Rift Roll > [1d10=3] > Destroyed)
SPACE COMBAT:

Khell > 1 Cruiser (7) > [1d10=2] > (no hits)
Tatts > 1 Carrier (9) > [1d10=6] > (no hits)

Khell > 1 Cruiser (7) > [1d10=8] > (1 hit)
Tatts > 1 Carrier (9) > [1d10=9] > (1 hit)

Khellendros destroys 1 cruiser.
Tattersail destroys 1 carrier.

Space Combat ends.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 0T | 2F | 1S
Goods: 0/2 C | 1 TG

Planets:
+ Acheron (4/0)
+ Qucen’n (1/2)
+ Lodor (3/1)
+ Kraag (2/1)
+ Siig (2/2) (Mining World)

Technologies:

Leaders:

Captured Units:

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 26 April 2021 - 05:08 PM

#80 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 April 2021 - 01:23 PM

Posted Image

Secondary: None

Strategic Action: Construction
<place pds on Ixth
<place Space Dock on Joel Ir

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 1S

Planets:
+ Ixth (3/5)
+ Acceon (2/3)
+ Joel Ir (2/3)
+ Rigel III (1/1) green
+ Vega Major (2/1)
+ Vega Minor (1/2) blue

Technologies:

Leaders:

Other:

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users