Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium 8 : Magi's Madness - Game Thread - Malazan Empire

• 25 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twilight Imperium 8 : Magi's Madness - Game Thread

#1 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 April 2021 - 09:06 PM

Twilight Imperium Game 8

Latest Game Map

Final Points:

Drek: 7VP (4 x PO, 2 x SO, Vuil'Raith SftT)
Tattersail: 9VP (Muaat SftT, 2 x SO, 4 x PO)
Khellendros: 7VP (5 x PO, 1 x SO)
Twelve: 3VP (1 x PO, 1 x SO, Vuil'Raith SftT) Has been eliminated.
Morgoth: 9VP (Letnev SftT, 5 x PO, 2 x SO, 1 x Imperial Rex)
Tapper: 6VP (Sardakk SftT, 2 x SO, 3 x PO)
Imperial Historian: 11VP (L1Z1X SftT, Custodians Token, 4 x PO, 3 x SO)

Public Objectives:

Level 1 Objectives

Improve Infrastructure -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have structures on 3 planets outside of your home system.
(Claimed by: Imperial Historian, Morgoth)

Build Defenses -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Have 4 or more structures.
(Claimed by: Morgoth, Khellendros, Twelve, Imperial Historian, D'rek, Tapper)

Develop Weaponry -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.
(Claimed by: Tapper, Morgoth, D'rek, Khellendros)

Negotiate Trade Routes -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Spend 5 trade goods.
(Claimed by: Khellendros, Morgoth, D'rek, Tattersail, Tapper)

Discover Lost Outposts -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Control 2 planets that have attachments.
(Claimed by: Tapper, Tattersail, Morgoth, Khellendros)

Level 2 Objectives

Control the Borderlands -- 2VP -- Status Phase -- Have units in 5 systems on the edge of the game board other than your home system.
(Claimed by: Tattersail, Imperial Historian)

Reclaim Ancient Monuments -- 2VP -- Status Phase -- Control 3 planets that have attachments.
(Claimed by: Imperial Historian, Tattersail)

Protect the Border -- 2VP -- Status Phase -- Have structures on 5 planets outside of your home system.

Common Play Area:

MINISTER OF POLICY | LAW | ELECT PLAYER: The elected player gains this card. At the end of the status phase, the owner of this card draws 1 action card.

The Barony of Letnev have been elected as the Minister of Policy.

MINISTER OF SCIENCES | LAW | ELECT PLAYER: The elected player gains this card. When the owner of this card resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, he does not need to spend resources to research technology.

The Vuil'Raith Cabal has been elected as Minister of Sciences.

WORMHOLE RECONSTRUCTION | LAW | FOR: All systems that contain either an alpha or beta wormhole are adjacent to each other. AGAINST: Each player places a command token from his reinforcements in each system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of his ships.

Wormhole Reconstruction has passed as FOR. All alpha and beta wormholes are considered adjacent.

ARTICLES OF WAR | LAW | FOR: All mechs lose their printed abilities except for Sustain Damage. AGAINST: Each player that voted "For" gets 3 trade goods.

Articles of War has passed as FOR. All mechs lose their printed abilities except for Sustain Damage.

MINISTER OF COMMERCE | LAW | ELECT PLAYER: The elected player gains this card. After the owner of this card replenishes commodities, he gains 1 trade good for each player that is his neighbor.

The Vuil'Raith Cabal have been elected the Minister of Commerce.

Discard Piles

Action Cards

Spoiler

Cultural Exploration Deck

Spoiler

Hazardous Exploration Deck

Spoiler

Industrial Exploration Deck

Spoiler

Frontier Exploration Deck

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 23 February 2022 - 02:24 PM

#2 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God

Posted 16 April 2021 - 09:08 PM

Game Configuration

Base Rules: TI4 Living Rules Reference v2.0

VP Goal: 14

Map Setup: Magi's Madness map from Codex 2. The map is revealed before faction/seat selection.

Faction/Seat Selection: Seat selection is randomized and revealed. We then proceed with a snake draft for Faction and Starting Location selection. The Speaker Token will be randomized.

Forum House Rules:
1. Deferred Secondaries - YES
2. Malaz Agenda Phase - YES

Strategy Cards: PoK Set
Public Objectives: PoK Set
Secret Objectives: PoK Set
Action Cards: Malaz Set
Agendas: PoK Set
Generic Technologies: Omega Set
Faction Technologies: Omega cards
Faction Promissory Notes: Omega cards
Relics: Include Codex 2 Relics

Race Sheets

Drek / Hacan

Spoiler

Tattersail / L1Z1X

Spoiler

Khellendros / Vuil'raith

Spoiler

Twelve / Mahact

Spoiler

Morgoth / Sardakk N'orr

Spoiler

Tapper / Letnev

Spoiler

Imperial Historian / Muaat

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 19 April 2021 - 03:24 PM

#3 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God

Posted 16 April 2021 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image

Round 1 - Strategy Phase

Khellendros is the Speaker.

Strategy Selection is as follows: Khellendros > Twelve > Morgoth > Tapper > Imperial Historian > Drek > Tattersail

Please ensure your first post has your full game post. If you can't figure out the banner, leave it out and I'll add it in after!

#4 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 19 April 2021 - 09:09 AM

Attached File  OWsnyNE.png (152.62K)
Number of downloads: 0

Vuil'Raith Cabal select the CONSTRUCTION strategy.

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 0

Strategy Card: CONSTRUCTION
Command Pools: 3T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 0/2 C | 0TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 0
Promissory Notes:
Secret Objectives: 0 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Acheron (4/0)

Technologies:

+ Self Assembly Routines -- After 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, you may exhaust this card to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on a planet you control in that system. After 1 of your mechs is destroyed, gain 1 trade good.

Leaders:
+ The Stillness of Stars (AGENT) -- After another player replenishes commodities: You may exhaust this card to convert their commodities to trade goods and capture 1 unit from their reinforcements that has a cost equal to or lower than their commodity value.
+ That Which Molds Flesh (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have units in 3 Gravity Rifts} When you produce fighter or infantry units: Up to 2 of those units do not count against your PRODUCTION limit.
+ It Feeds on Carrion (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Each other player rolls a die for each of his non-fighter ships that are in or adjacent to a system that contains a dimensional tear; on a 1-3, capture that unit. If this causes a player's ground forces or fighters to be removed, also capture those units. Then, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 19 April 2021 - 08:06 PM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#5 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 19 April 2021 - 12:24 PM

Posted Image

TRADE

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: TRADE
Goods: 0/3 C | 0TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Ixth (3/5)

Technologies:

+ Bio Sims -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to ready 1 of your planets that has a technology specialty or 1 of you other technologies.
+ Predictive Intelligence -- At the end of your turn, you may exhaust this card to redistribute your command tokens. When you cast votes during the agenda phase, you may cast 3 additional votes; if you do, and the outcome you voted for is not resolved, exhaust this card.

Leaders:
+ Jae Mir Kan (AGENT) -- Whwn you would spend a command token during a secondary ability of a strategic action; you may exhaust this card to remove 1of the active player's command tokens from the board and use it instead
+ Il Na Viroset (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 2 other factions' command tokens in your fleet pool} During your tactical actions, you can activate systems that can contain your command tokens. If you do, return both command tokens to your reinforcements and end your turn.
+ Airo Shir Aur (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move all units in the space area of any system to an adjacent system that contains a different player's ships. Space combat is resolved in that system; neither player can retreat or resolve abilities that would move their ships. Then purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 19 April 2021 - 08:06 PM

I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#6 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 19 April 2021 - 12:38 PM

Posted Image

WARFARE

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Warfare
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Tren'Lak (1/0)
+ Quinarra (3/1)

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's tactical action: You may exhaust this card; if you do, that player may place 2 infantry from their reinforcements on a planet they control in the active system

+ (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Control 5 planets in non home systems} -- During the "Commit Ground Forces" step:You can commit up to 1 ground force from each planet in the active system and each planet in adjacent systems that do not contain 1 of your command tokens.
+ (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} -- TEKKLAR CONDITIONING: After you move ships into the active system:You may skip directly to the "Commit Ground Forces" step. If you do, after you commit ground forces to land on planets, purge this card and return each of your ships in the active system to your reinforcements.

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 19 April 2021 - 08:05 PM

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#7 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 19 April 2021 - 02:46 PM

Posted Image

TECHNOLOGY

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Technology
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Arc Prime (4/0)
+ Wren Terra (2/1)

Technologies:

Antimass Deflectors (Pre: -) -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Plasma Scoring (Pre: -) -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.

Leaders:
+ Viscount Unlenn (AGENT) -- At the start of a Space Combat round: You may exhaust this card to choose 1 ship in the active system. That ship rolls 1 additional die during this combat round.

+ Rear Admiral Farran (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 5 non-fighter ships in 1 system} After 1 of your units uses SUSTAIN DAMAGE: You may gain 1 Trade Good.

+ Darktalon Treilla (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place this card near the game board; the number of non-fighter ships you can have in systems is not limited by laws or by the number of command tokens in your fleet pool during this game round. At the end of that game round, purge this card.

Other:

Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#8 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 April 2021 - 03:06 PM

Posted Image

LEADERSHIP

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Leadership
Goods: 0/4 C | 0TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Muaat (4/1)

Technologies:

Plasma Scoring (Pre: -) -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.

Leaders:<br style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">+ Umbat (AGENT) -- ACTION: Exhaust this card to choose a player; that player may produce up to 2 units that each have a cost of 4 or less in a system that contains one of their war suns or their flagship.
+ Magmus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Produce a War Sun} After you spend a token from your strategy pool: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Adjudicator Ba'al (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} After you move a war sun into a non-home system other than Mecatol Rex: You may destroy all other players' units in that system and replace that system tile with the Muaat supernova tile. If you do, purge this card and each planet card that corresponds to the replaced system tile.

Other:

#9 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 19 April 2021 - 03:07 PM

Posted Image

POLITICS

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: POLITICS
Goods: 0/6 C | 0 TG
Promissory Notes: 6 Hacan

Planets:
+ Arretze (2/0)
+ Hercant (1/1)
+ Kamdorn (0/1)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Leaders:
+ Carth of Golden Sands (AGENT) -- During the action phase: You may exhaust this card to gain 2 commodities or replenish another player's commodities.
+ Gila the Silvertongue (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 10 Trade Goods} When you cast votes: You may spend any number of trade goods; cast 2 additional votes for each trade good spent.
+ Harrugh Gefhara (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may reduce the cost of each of your units to 0 during this use of PRODUCTION. If you do, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 19 April 2021 - 08:04 PM

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#10 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 19 April 2021 - 03:28 PM

Posted Image

L1 choose Imperial

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Imperial
Goods: 0/2 C | 0TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets;
0.0.0 (5/0)

Technologies;
Neural Motivator (Pre: -) -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.

Leaders:
+ I48S (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to replace 1 of their infantry in the active system with 1 mech from their reinforcements.
+ 2RAM (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 4 Dreadnoughts on the Board} Units that have PLANETARY SHIELD do not prevent you from using Bombardment.
+ The Helmsman (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that does not contain other players' ships; you may move your flagship and any number of your dreadnoughts from other systems into the chosen system. Then, purge this card.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 19 April 2021 - 08:04 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#11 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God

Posted 19 April 2021 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image

Round 1 - Action Phase

Initiative Order: Imperial Historian > D'rek > Khellendros > Twelve > Morgoth > Tapper > Tattersail

Game Map has been updated.

#12 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 April 2021 - 10:16 PM

Posted Image

Give d'rek my trade PN, use d'reks agent to refresh my commodities (d'rek uses my trade PN and owes me 1TG)

Action use my agent, exhaust muaat build one carrier, one destroyer

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Leadership
Goods: 0/4 C | 0TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Muaat (4/1)

Technologies:

Leaders:<br style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">+ Umbat (AGENT) -- ACTION: Exhaust this card to choose a player; that player may produce up to 2 units that each have a cost of 4 or less in a system that contains one of their war suns or their flagship.
+ Magmus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Produce a War Sun} After you spend a token from your strategy pool: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Adjudicator Ba'al (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} After you move a war sun into a non-home system other than Mecatol Rex: You may destroy all other players' units in that system and replace that system tile with the Muaat supernova tile. If you do, purge this card and each planet card that corresponds to the replaced system tile.

Other:

#13 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 19 April 2021 - 10:21 PM

Posted Image

Transaction: Send 1 TG to IH.

Tactical Action

ACTIVATE Tequ'ran/Torkan system

MOVE
> 1 carrier {w/ 2 infantry and 1 fighter} from the Hacan home system

SPACE COMBAT n/a

INVASION

Commit 1 infantry to Tequ'ran and 1 infantry to Torkan.

Torkan:

No ground combat. Establish control.
Explore (cultural) Torkan -> EC16 | Mercenary Outfit | You may place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on this planet.
(If it is Freelancers, exaust Kamdorn to produce 1 destroyer.)

Tequ'ran:

No ground combat. Establish control.
Explore (hazardous) Tequ'ran -> EH19 | Volatile Fuel Source: | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 command token.
(If it is Core Mine, Expedition, or Volatile Fuel Source, yes I will remove 1 infantry for the effect.)
Remove 1 infantry from Tequ'ran, gaint 1 CT (please let me know where you want to place it) -> Place in strategic pool.

PRODUCTION n/a

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: POLITICS
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 3S
Goods: 0/6 C | 3 TG
Promissory Notes: 6 Hacan

Planets:
+ Arretze (2/0)
+ Hercant (1/1)
+ Kamdorn (0/1)
+ Tequ'ran (2/0)
+ Torkan (0/3)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Leaders:
+ Carth of Golden Sands (AGENT) -- During the action phase: You may exhaust this card to gain 2 commodities or replenish another player's commodities.
+ Gila the Silvertongue (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 10 Trade Goods} When you cast votes: You may spend any number of trade goods; cast 2 additional votes for each trade good spent.
+ Harrugh Gefhara (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may reduce the cost of each of your units to 0 during this use of PRODUCTION. If you do, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 20 April 2021 - 03:17 PM

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#14 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:46 PM

Attached File  OWsnyNE.png (152.62K)
Number of downloads: 0

Tactical Action:

ACTIVATE: Qucen’n-Rarron.
MOVE: 1 Carrier with 2 Infantry from Acheron to Qucen’n-Rarron.
INVADE: Both planets with 1 Infantry.
EXPLORE:

Qucen’n > EI02 | Abandoned Warehouses | You may gain 2 commodities, or you may convert up to 2 of your commodities to trade goods. (Gain 2 commodities)

Rarron > EC20 | Tomb of Emphidia | ATTACH: | This planet's influence value is increased by 1.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: CONSTRUCTION
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 2/2 C | 0TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Acheron (4/0)
+ Qucen’n (1/2)
+ Rarron (0/4) (Tomb of Emphidia)

Technologies:

+ Self Assembly Routines -- After 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, you may exhaust this card to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on a planet you control in that system. After 1 of your mechs is destroyed, gain 1 trade good.

Leaders:
+ The Stillness of Stars (AGENT) -- After another player replenishes commodities: You may exhaust this card to convert their commodities to trade goods and capture 1 unit from their reinforcements that has a cost equal to or lower than their commodity value.
+ That Which Molds Flesh (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have units in 3 Gravity Rifts} When you produce fighter or infantry units: Up to 2 of those units do not count against your PRODUCTION limit.
+ It Feeds on Carrion (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Each other player rolls a die for each of his non-fighter ships that are in or adjacent to a system that contains a dimensional tear; on a 1-3, capture that unit. If this causes a player's ground forces or fighters to be removed, also capture those units. Then, purge this card.

Other:

#15 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God

Posted 20 April 2021 - 01:10 AM

Posted Image

Game Map has been updated.

#16 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 20 April 2021 - 01:21 AM

Posted Image

Secondary: None

Strategic Action: Trade
Gain 3 trade goods gain 3 commodities

View PostKhellendros, on 20 April 2021 - 09:04 AM, said:

Exhaust Agent The Stillness of Stars. Convert Mahact commodities to trade goods. Capture 1 Mahact Carrier.

Give the cabal a refresh

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: TRADE
Goods: 3/3 C | 3TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Ixth (3/5)

Technologies:

+ Bio Sims -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to ready 1 of your planets that has a technology specialty or 1 of you other technologies.
+ Predictive Intelligence -- At the end of your turn, you may exhaust this card to redistribute your command tokens. When you cast votes during the agenda phase, you may cast 3 additional votes; if you do, and the outcome you voted for is not resolved, exhaust this card.

Leaders:
+ Jae Mir Kan (AGENT) -- When you would spend a command token during a secondary ability of a strategic action; you may exhaust this card to remove 1of the active player's command tokens from the board and use it instead
+ Il Na Viroset (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 2 other factions' command tokens in your fleet pool} During your tactical actions, you can activate systems that can contain your command tokens. If you do, return both command tokens to your reinforcements and end your turn.
+ Airo Shir Aur (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move all units in the space area of any system to an adjacent system that contains a different player's ships. Space combat is resolved in that system; neither player can retreat or resolve abilities that would move their ships. Then purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 20 April 2021 - 12:40 PM

I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#17 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 20 April 2021 - 05:48 AM

Posted Image

Activate - Starpoint New Albion

Move carrier and 3 GFS from homworld.
Invade New Albion with 1 GF and Starpoint with 2

Explore both

New Albion > EI16 | Local Fabricators | You may gain 1 commodity, or you may spend 1 trade good or 1 commodity to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on this planet.

Starpoint > EH11 | Hazardous Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your hazardous relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Warfare
Goods: 1/3 C | 0TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Tren'Lak (1/0)
+ Quinarra (3/1)
+ New Albion (1/1) G
+ Starpoint (3/1)

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's tactical action: You may exhaust this card; if you do, that player may place 2 infantry from their reinforcements on a planet they control in the active system

+ (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Control 5 planets in non home systems} -- During the "Commit Ground Forces" step:You can commit up to 1 ground force from each planet in the active system and each planet in adjacent systems that do not contain 1 of your command tokens.
+ (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} -- TEKKLAR CONDITIONING: After you move ships into the active system:You may skip directly to the "Commit Ground Forces" step. If you do, after you commit ground forces to land on planets, purge this card and return each of your ships in the active system to your reinforcements.

Other:

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#18 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 20 April 2021 - 09:04 AM

Exhaust Agent The Stillness of Stars. Convert Mahact commodities to trade goods. Capture 1 Mahact Carrier.

#19 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 20 April 2021 - 10:26 AM

Posted Image

ACTIVATE Bereg/Lirta.
MOVE Carrier from Arc Prima/Wren Terra with 2 Infantry to Bereg/Lirta.
INVADE each planet with 1 Infantry.
ESTABLISH CONTROL Establish control
EXPLORE (both)

Bereg > EH04 | Expedition | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, ready this planet.

Lirta IV > EH17 | Volatile Fuel Source: | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 command token.

Please let me know how you'd like to resolve the above two explores.

Remove both Infantry. CT to Tactical (2 --> 3).

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Technology
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Arc Prime (4/0)
+ Wren Terra (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)
+ Lirta IV (2/3)

Technologies:

Antimass Deflectors (Pre: -) -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Leaders:
+ Viscount Unlenn (AGENT) -- At the start of a Space Combat round: You may exhaust this card to choose 1 ship in the active system. That ship rolls 1 additional die during this combat round.

+ Rear Admiral Farran (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 5 non-fighter ships in 1 system} After 1 of your units uses SUSTAIN DAMAGE: You may gain 1 Trade Good.

+ Darktalon Treilla (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place this card near the game board; the number of non-fighter ships you can have in systems is not limited by laws or by the number of command tokens in your fleet pool during this game round. At the end of that game round, purge this card.

Other:

Edit: add strikethrough to Bereg/Lirta and remobe quote tags.

This post has been edited by Tapper: 20 April 2021 - 04:57 PM

Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#20 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:36 PM

Posted Image

ACTIVATE Arinam/Meer
MOVE Carrier from 0.0.0 with 2 fighters and 2 infantry
INVADE each planet with 1 Infantry.
ESTABLISH CONTROL Establish control
EXPLORE (both)\

Arinam > EI19 | Local Fabricators | You may gain 1 commodity, or you may spend 1 trade good or 1 commodity to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on this planet.

Meer > EH01 | Core Mine | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 trade good.

Please let me know how you'd like to resolve the Meer explore.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Imperial
Goods: 1/2 C | 1TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets;
0.0.0 (5/0)
Arinam (1/2)
Meer (0/4, red tech)

Technologies;
Neural Motivator (Pre: -) -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.

Leaders:
+ I48S (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to replace 1 of their infantry in the active system with 1 mech from their reinforcements.
+ 2RAM (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 4 Dreadnoughts on the Board} Units that have PLANETARY SHIELD do not prevent you from using Bombardment.
+ The Helmsman (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that does not contain other players' ships; you may move your flagship and any number of your dreadnoughts from other systems into the chosen system. Then, purge this card.

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 20 April 2021 - 03:21 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users