Malazan Empire: Twilight Imperium 8 : Magi's Madness - Game Thread - Malazan Empire

• 25 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twilight Imperium 8 : Magi's Madness - Game Thread

#21 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 20 April 2021 - 01:52 PM

Posted Image

Trade Secondary, refresh commodities - 1CT

activate abyz fria move my warsun, destroyer, 2 fighters and 2 infantry and invade and explore both planets

Abyz > EH05 | Expedition | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, ready this planet.
Lose infantry, ready this planet

Fria > EH10 | Hazardous Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your hazardous relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

Please let me know how you'd like to resolve Expedition.

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 0

Strategy Card: Leadership
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 1S
Goods: 4/4 C | 1TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Action Cards: 0
Promissory Notes:
Secret Objectives: 0 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:
+ Muaat (4/1)
+ Abyz (3/0)
+ Fria (2/0)

Technologies:

Plasma Scoring (Pre: -) -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.

Leaders:<br style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">+ Umbat (AGENT) -- ACTION: Exhaust this card to choose a player; that player may produce up to 2 units that each have a cost of 4 or less in a system that contains one of their war suns or their flagship.
+ Magmus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Produce a War Sun} After you spend a token from your strategy pool: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Adjudicator Ba'al (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} After you move a war sun into a non-home system other than Mecatol Rex: You may destroy all other players' units in that system and replace that system tile with the Muaat supernova tile. If you do, purge this card and each planet card that corresponds to the replaced system tile.

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 20 April 2021 - 04:26 PM

#22 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 20 April 2021 - 02:12 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries:
TRADE: Masters of Trade -> Replenish commodities

Transaction: Give IH 5 commodities. IH gives me 4 commodities and 1 TG.

Tactical Action

ACTIVATE Mehar Xull

MOVE
> 1 carrier {w/ 2 infantry} from the Hacan home system

SPACE COMBAT n/a

INVASION

Commit 2 infantry to Mehar Xull.

Mehar Xull:

No ground combat. Establish control.
Explore (hazardous) Mehar Xull -> EH13 | Hazardous Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your hazardous relic fragments to gain 1 relic.
(If it is Expedition, or Volatile Fuel Source, yes I will remove 1 infantry for the effect. If it is Core Mine, no.)

PRODUCTION n/a

Transaction: Khell gives me 2 commodities and a Vuil'raith PN. I give him 1 commodity and a Hacan PN.

Unlock Hacan Commander Gila the Silvertongue.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: POLITICS
Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 3S
Goods: 0/6 C | 10 TG
Promissory Notes: 5 Hacan, 1 Vuil'raith

Planets:
+ Arretze (2/0)
+ Hercant (1/1)
+ Kamdorn (0/1)
+ Tequ'ran (2/0)
+ Torkan (0/3)
+ Mehar Xull (1/3, red tech specialty)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Leaders:
+ Carth of Golden Sands (AGENT) -- During the action phase: You may exhaust this card to gain 2 commodities or replenish another player's commodities.
+ Gila the Silvertongue (COMMANDER) -- When you cast votes: You may spend any number of trade goods; cast 2 additional votes for each trade good spent.
+ Harrugh Gefhara (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may reduce the cost of each of your units to 0 during this use of PRODUCTION. If you do, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 20 April 2021 - 03:51 PM

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#23 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 20 April 2021 - 03:20 PM

Attached File  OWsnyNE.png (152.62K)
Number of downloads: 0

Secondary Strategic Actions:

TRADE: Refresh commodities for free.

Swap 2 commodities for 2 trade goods with Hacan.

Tactical Action:

ACTIVATE: Lodor.
MOVE: 1 Dreadnaught with 1 Infantry from Acheron to Lodor.
INVADE: Lodor with 1 Infantry.
EXPLORE:

Lodor > EC01 | Cultural Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your cultural relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: CONSTRUCTION
Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 0/2 C | 3TG
Relic Fragments: 1C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 5 Vuil'Raith, 1 Hacan

Planets:
+ Acheron (4/0)
+ Qucen’n (1/2)
+ Rarron (0/4) (Tomb of Emphidia)
+ Lodor (3/1)

Technologies:

+ Self Assembly Routines -- After 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, you may exhaust this card to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on a planet you control in that system. After 1 of your mechs is destroyed, gain 1 trade good.

Leaders:
+ The Stillness of Stars (AGENT) -- After another player replenishes commodities: You may exhaust this card to convert their commodities to trade goods and capture 1 unit from their reinforcements that has a cost equal to or lower than their commodity value.
+ That Which Molds Flesh (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have units in 3 Gravity Rifts} When you produce fighter or infantry units: Up to 2 of those units do not count against your PRODUCTION limit.
+ It Feeds on Carrion (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Each other player rolls a die for each of his non-fighter ships that are in or adjacent to a system that contains a dimensional tear; on a 1-3, capture that unit. If this causes a player's ground forces or fighters to be removed, also capture those units. Then, purge this card.

Captured Units:

+ Carrier: 1 Mahact

Other:

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 20 April 2021 - 04:09 PM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#24 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 20 April 2021 - 03:37 PM

Posted Image

Game Map has been updated. Excludes exploration resolutions for Abyz, Bereg and Lirta IV.

I will also be adding Discard Piles to the OP.

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 20 April 2021 - 03:45 PM

#25 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 20 April 2021 - 04:01 PM

Posted Image

Secondary: None

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Acceon/ Joel Ir
<move 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 infantry and 2 fighters from Ixth

<invade Acceon with 1 infantry

EI07 | Functioning Base | You may gain 1 commodity, or you may spend 1 trade good or 1 commodity to draw 1 action card. - Gain 1 commodity

<invade Joel Ir with 1 infantry

EI08 | Functioning Base | You may gain 1 commodity, or you may spend 1 trade good or 1 commodity to draw 1 action card. - Spend 1 commodity to draw an action card

Please let me know if you'd like to use the above explores.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: TRADE
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 0/3 C | 6TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Ixth (3/5)
+ Acceon (2/3)
+ Joel Ir (2/3)

Technologies:

+ Bio Sims -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to ready 1 of your planets that has a technology specialty or 1 of you other technologies.
+ Predictive Intelligence -- At the end of your turn, you may exhaust this card to redistribute your command tokens. When you cast votes during the agenda phase, you may cast 3 additional votes; if you do, and the outcome you voted for is not resolved, exhaust this card.

Leaders:
+ Jae Mir Kan (AGENT) -- When you would spend a command token during a secondary ability of a strategic action; you may exhaust this card to remove 1of the active player's command tokens from the board and use it instead
+ Il Na Viroset (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 2 other factions' command tokens in your fleet pool} During your tactical actions, you can activate systems that can contain your command tokens. If you do, return both command tokens to your reinforcements and end your turn.
+ Airo Shir Aur (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move all units in the space area of any system to an adjacent system that contains a different player's ships. Space combat is resolved in that system; neither player can retreat or resolve abilities that would move their ships. Then purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 20 April 2021 - 08:44 PM

I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#26 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 20 April 2021 - 04:53 PM

Posted Image

Activate - Centauri Gral

Move carrier, cruiser and 2 GFs from homeworld

Invade and explore both planets.

Centauri > EC11 | Dyson Sphere | ATTACH: | This planet's resource value is increased by 2 and its influence value is increased by 1.

Gral > EI17 | Local Fabricators | You may gain 1 commodity, or you may spend 1 trade good or 1 commodity to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on this planet.

Spend 1 Commodity to place a mech.

Exhaust agent to place 2 GFs on Centauri

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Warfare
Goods: 0/3 C | 0TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Tren'Lak (1/0)
+ Quinarra (3/1)
+ New Albion (1/1) G
+ Starpoint (3/1)
+ Centauri (3/4) (Dyson Sphere)
+ Gral (1/1) B

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's tactical action: You may exhaust this card; if you do, that player may place 2 infantry from their reinforcements on a planet they control in the active system

+ (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Control 5 planets in non home systems} -- During the "Commit Ground Forces" step:You can commit up to 1 ground force from each planet in the active system and each planet in adjacent systems that do not contain 1 of your command tokens.
+ (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} -- TEKKLAR CONDITIONING: After you move ships into the active system:You may skip directly to the "Commit Ground Forces" step. If you do, after you commit ground forces to land on planets, purge this card and return each of your ships in the active system to your reinforcements.

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 20 April 2021 - 09:14 PM

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#27 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 20 April 2021 - 05:22 PM

Posted Image

ACTIVATE Archon Vail
MOVE Dreadnought from Arc Prima/Wren Terra with 1 Infantry to Archon Vail
INVADE with 1 Infantry.
ESTABLISH CONTROL Establish control
EXPLORE > EH02 | Core Mine | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, gain 1 trade good.

Please let me know if you'd like to use the Core Mine effect.

Yes please.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Technology
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 0/2 C | 1TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Arc Prime (4/0)
+ Wren Terra (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)
+ Lirta IV (2/3)
+ Archon Vail (blue tech)

Technologies:

Antimass Deflectors (Pre: -) -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Plasma Scoring (Pre: -) -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.

Leaders:
+ Viscount Unlenn (AGENT) -- At the start of a Space Combat round: You may exhaust this card to choose 1 ship in the active system. That ship rolls 1 additional die during this combat round.

+ Rear Admiral Farran (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 5 non-fighter ships in 1 system} After 1 of your units uses SUSTAIN DAMAGE: You may gain 1 Trade Good.

+ Darktalon Treilla (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place this card near the game board; the number of non-fighter ships you can have in systems is not limited by laws or by the number of command tokens in your fleet pool during this game round. At the end of that game round, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by Tapper: 21 April 2021 - 04:23 AM

Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#28 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 20 April 2021 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image

Activate Tar'mann
Move 1 dreadnought and 1 infantry
Invade - establish control
Explore > EI06 | Cybernetic Research Facility | ATTACH: | This planet has a yellow technology specialty; if this planet already has a technology specialty, this planet's resource and influence values are each increased by 1 instead.

Tar'mann gains +1 resource, +1 influence

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Imperial
Goods: 1/2 C | 1TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets;
0.0.0 (5/0)
Arinam (1/2)
Meer (0/4, red tech)

Technologies;
Neural Motivator (Pre: -) -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.

Leaders:
+ I48S (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to replace 1 of their infantry in the active system with 1 mech from their reinforcements.
+ 2RAM (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 4 Dreadnoughts on the Board} Units that have PLANETARY SHIELD do not prevent you from using Bombardment.
+ The Helmsman (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that does not contain other players' ships; you may move your flagship and any number of your dreadnoughts from other systems into the chosen system. Then, purge this card.

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 20 April 2021 - 08:13 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#29 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 20 April 2021 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image

Play leadership - gain 3ct (1/0/2)

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 3T | 3F | 3S
Goods: 0/4 C | 5TG
Promissory Notes: 6 Muaat

Planets:
+ Muaat (4/1)
+ Abyz (3/0)
+ Fria (2/0)

Technologies:

Leaders:<br style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">+ Umbat (AGENT) -- ACTION: Exhaust this card to choose a player; that player may produce up to 2 units that each have a cost of 4 or less in a system that contains one of their war suns or their flagship.
+ Magmus (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Produce a War Sun} After you spend a token from your strategy pool: You may gain 1 trade good.
+ Adjudicator Ba'al (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} After you move a war sun into a non-home system other than Mecatol Rex: You may destroy all other players' units in that system and replace that system tile with the Muaat supernova tile. If you do, purge this card and each planet card that corresponds to the replaced system tile.

Other:

#30 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 20 April 2021 - 06:20 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries:
LEADERSHIP: Exhaust Hercant and Kamdorn and spend 1 TG. Gain 1 CT, place it in Tactical Pool.

Strategic Action

Play POLITICS

> Make myself Speaker
> Draw 2 action cards
> Draw the top 2 agendas; place one on top and one on the bottom of the deck.

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 3S
Goods: 0/6 C | 9 TG
Action Cards: 2

Planets:
+ Arretze (2/0)
+ Hercant (1/1)
+ Kamdorn (0/1)
+ Tequ'ran (2/0)
+ Torkan (0/3)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

Leaders:
+ Carth of Golden Sands (AGENT) -- During the action phase: You may exhaust this card to gain 2 commodities or replenish another player's commodities.
+ Gila the Silvertongue (COMMANDER) -- When you cast votes: You may spend any number of trade goods; cast 2 additional votes for each trade good spent.
+ Harrugh Gefhara (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION: You may reduce the cost of each of your units to 0 during this use of PRODUCTION. If you do, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 20 April 2021 - 08:27 PM

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#31 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 20 April 2021 - 07:39 PM

Strategic Action:

Play CONSTRUCTION. Build 1 Dimensional Tear and 1 PDS on Lodor.

CURRENT STATUS

Planets:
+ Acheron (4/0)
+ Qucen’n (1/2)
+ Lodor (3/1)

Technologies:

+ Self Assembly Routines -- After 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, you may exhaust this card to place 1 mech from your reinforcements on a planet you control in that system. After 1 of your mechs is destroyed, gain 1 trade good.

Leaders:
+ The Stillness of Stars (AGENT) -- After another player replenishes commodities: You may exhaust this card to convert their commodities to trade goods and capture 1 unit from their reinforcements that has a cost equal to or lower than their commodity value.
+ That Which Molds Flesh (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have units in 3 Gravity Rifts} When you produce fighter or infantry units: Up to 2 of those units do not count against your PRODUCTION limit.
+ It Feeds on Carrion (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Each other player rolls a die for each of his non-fighter ships that are in or adjacent to a system that contains a dimensional tear; on a 1-3, capture that unit. If this causes a player's ground forces or fighters to be removed, also capture those units. Then, purge this card.

Captured Units:

Other:

#32 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 20 April 2021 - 08:32 PM

Posted Image

Game Map has been updated.

Excludes exploration resolutions for Acceon and Jeol from Twelve; Archon Vail from Tapper.

#33 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 20 April 2021 - 09:03 PM

Posted Image

Secondary of Politics: Exhaust Jae Mir Kan remove CT from Mehar Xull < Gain 1 TG from D'rek
< Gain 2 Action cards

Seconday of Construction: -1SCT place 1 pds on Acceon

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Rigel I/Rigel II/Rigel III
<move 1 Dreadnought and 1 infantry from Ixth

<invade Rigel III with 1 infantry

EI13 | Industrial Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your industrial relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

<Exhaust Bio Sims and ready Rigel III

CURRENT STATUS

Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 1S
Goods: 0/3 C | 7TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 1I | 0U
Action Cards: 3
Promissory Notes: 6 Mahact

Planets:
+ Ixth (3/5)
+ Acceon (2/3)
+ Joel Ir (2/3)
+ Rigel III (1/1) green

Technologies:

+ Bio Sims -- You may exhaust this card at the end of your turn to ready 1 of your planets that has a technology specialty or 1 of you other technologies.
+ Predictive Intelligence -- At the end of your turn, you may exhaust this card to redistribute your command tokens. When you cast votes during the agenda phase, you may cast 3 additional votes; if you do, and the outcome you voted for is not resolved, exhaust this card.

Leaders:
+ Jae Mir Kan (AGENT) -- When you would spend a command token during a secondary ability of a strategic action; you may exhaust this card to remove 1of the active player's command tokens from the board and use it instead
+ Il Na Viroset (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 2 other factions' command tokens in your fleet pool} During your tactical actions, you can activate systems that can contain your command tokens. If you do, return both command tokens to your reinforcements and end your turn.
+ Airo Shir Aur (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Move all units in the space area of any system to an adjacent system that contains a different player's ships. Space combat is resolved in that system; neither player can retreat or resolve abilities that would move their ships. Then purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by twelve: 21 April 2021 - 01:42 PM

#34 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 21 April 2021 - 05:26 AM

Posted Image

Construction secondary - spend 1 ST to place space dock on Starpoint.

Activate Homesystem (from now on I'll just call it Sardakk) - Exhaust Tren'Lak and Quinarra to build 1 Mech, 2 GFs and 2 Fighters.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Warfare
Command Pools: 0T | 3F | 1S
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Tren'Lak (1/0)
+ Quinarra (3/1)

+ New Albion (1/1) G
+ Starpoint (3/1)
+ Centauri (3/4) (Dyson Sphere)
+ Gral (1/1) B

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ (AGENT) -- At the end of a player's tactical action: You may exhaust this card; if you do, that player may place 2 infantry from their reinforcements on a planet they control in the active system

+ (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Control 5 planets in non home systems} -- During the "Commit Ground Forces" step:You can commit up to 1 ground force from each planet in the active system and each planet in adjacent systems that do not contain 1 of your command tokens.
+ (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} -- TEKKLAR CONDITIONING: After you move ships into the active system:You may skip directly to the "Commit Ground Forces" step. If you do, after you commit ground forces to land on planets, purge this card and return each of your ships in the active system to your reinforcements.

Other:

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#35 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 21 April 2021 - 08:02 AM

Posted Image

Secondary of Construction: space dock on Bereg.

Play TECHNOLOGY.
Research AI Development.

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Technology
Goods: 0/2 C | 1TG
Promissory Notes:

Planets:
+ Arc Prime (4/0)
+ Wren Terra (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)
+ Lirta IV (2/3)
+ Archon Vail (blue tech)

Technologies:

Antimass Deflectors (Pre: -) -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.

AI Development Algorithm (Pre: -) -- When you research a unit upgrade technology, you may exhaust this card to ignore any 1 prerequisite. When 1 or more of your units use Production, you may exhaust this card to reduce the combined cost of the produced units by the number of unit upgrade technologies that you own.

Leaders:
+ Viscount Unlenn (AGENT) -- At the start of a Space Combat round: You may exhaust this card to choose 1 ship in the active system. That ship rolls 1 additional die during this combat round.

+ Rear Admiral Farran (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 5 non-fighter ships in 1 system} After 1 of your units uses SUSTAIN DAMAGE: You may gain 1 Trade Good.

+ Darktalon Treilla (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Place this card near the game board; the number of non-fighter ships you can have in systems is not limited by laws or by the number of command tokens in your fleet pool during this game round. At the end of that game round, purge this card.

Other:

This post has been edited by Tapper: 21 April 2021 - 09:39 AM

Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#36 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 21 April 2021 - 01:26 PM

Posted Image

Secondary Actions;

Construction; Place Space dock on Tar'mann

Technology; exhaust home system, spend 1 SCT and research Sarween Tools

Play Imperial - gain 1 SO

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Imperial
Command Pools: 1T | 3F | 0S
Goods: 1/2 C | 1TG
Promissory Notes: 5 L1Z1X

Planets;
0.0.0 (5/0)
Arinam (1/2)
Meer (0/4, red tech)
Tar'mann (2/2, green skip)

Technologies;
Neural Motivator -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.
Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use PRODUCTION, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.

Leaders:
+ I48S (AGENT) -- After a player activates a system: You may exhaust this card to allow that player to replace 1 of their infantry in the active system with 1 mech from their reinforcements.
+ 2RAM (COMMANDER) -- {LOCKED: Have 4 Dreadnoughts on the Board} Units that have PLANETARY SHIELD do not prevent you from using Bombardment.
+ The Helmsman (HERO) -- {LOCKED: Have 3 Scored Objectives} ACTION: Choose 1 system that does not contain other players' ships; you may move your flagship and any number of your dreadnoughts from other systems into the chosen system. Then, purge this card.

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 21 April 2021 - 06:47 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#37 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 21 April 2021 - 01:39 PM

Posted Image[/url]

Construction -1CT build space dock on abyz

Technology -1CT exhaust abyz and spend 1 tg. Research ai development

Activate cealdri xanhact, move in carrier 2 infantry, invade both and explore

Cealdri > EC04 | Cultural Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your cultural relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

Xanhact > EH06 | Expedition | If you have at least 1 mech on this planet, or if you remove 1 infantry from this planet, ready this planet.

Do not use expedition

Please let me know how you'd like to resolve Expedition.

Swap sftt, give tatts 1 tg receive 1 commodity

CURRENT STATUS

Goods: 0/4 C | 4TG
Relic Fragments: 1C | 1H | 0I | 0U
Promissory Notes: 6 Muaat

Planets:
+ Muaat (4/1)
+ Abyz (3/0)
+ Fria (2/0)
+ Cealdri (0/2)
+ Xanhact (0/1)

Technologies:

AI development

Other:

This post has been edited by Galactic Council: 21 April 2021 - 02:10 PM

#38 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 21 April 2021 - 01:46 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries:
CONSTRUCTION
TECHNOLOGY: -1 CT, exhaust Arretze, and spend 2 TG. Research Neural Motivator.
IMPERIAL

Tactical Action

ACTIVATE Lisis/Velnor system

MOVE
> 1 carrier {w/ 2 infantry} from Mehar Xull

SPACE COMBAT n/a

INVASION

Commit 1 infantry to Lisis and 1 infantry to Velnor.

Lisis:

Explore (industrial) Lisis -> EI01 | Abandoned Warehouses | You may gain 2 commodities, or you may convert up to 2 of your commodities to trade goods.

Transaction: Give IH 2 commodities. IH gives me 2 TG.

Velnor:

Explore (industrial) Velnor -> EI14 | Industrial Relic Fragment | ACTION: | Purge 3 of your industrial relic fragments to gain 1 relic.

PRODUCTION n/a

CURRENT STATUS

Goods: 0/6 C | 8 TG
Relic Fragments: 0C | 1H | 1I | 0U
Action Cards: 2

Planets:
+ Arretze (2/0)
+ Hercant (1/1)
+ Kamdorn (0/1)
+ Tequ'ran (2/0)
+ Torkan (0/3)
+ Lisis (2/2)
+ Velnor (2/1, red tech specialty)

Technologies:
+ Neural Motivator -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.

Leaders:

Other:

This post has been edited by D'rek: 21 April 2021 - 02:00 PM

#39 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 21 April 2021 - 02:01 PM

Secondary Strategic Actions:

TECHNOLOGY: Spend 1 SCT and exhaust Acheron for 4 resources. Research Sarween Tools.

Tactical Action:

ACTIVATE: Cormund.
MOVE: 1 Cruiser from Acheron to Cormund.

Unlock COMMANDER That Which Molds Flesh (have units in three gravity rifts).

CURRENT STATUS

Planets:
+ Acheron (4/0)
+ Qucen’n (1/2)
+ Lodor (3/1)

Technologies:

Leaders:
+ That Which Molds Flesh (COMMANDER) -- When you produce fighter or infantry units: Up to 2 of those units do not count against your PRODUCTION limit.

Captured Units:

Other:

#40 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 21 April 2021 - 03:26 PM

Posted Image

Secondary: None

Tactical Action: -1TCT Activate Ixth

<Production build 2 dreads, 1 cruiser and 2 infantry. Exhaust Ixth (3), Rigel III (1) and 7 trade goods

CURRENT STATUS

Relic Fragments: 0C | 0H | 1I | 0U
Action Cards: 3
Promissory Notes: 6 Mahact

Planets:
+ Ixth (3/5)
+ Acceon (2/3)
+ Joel Ir (2/3)
+ Rigel III (1/1) green

Technologies:

Leaders:

Other:

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users