• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium V: Revengeance - Game Thread

#221 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 05 October 2020 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image

Activate 0.0.0, -1CT, exhaust 0.0.0 + sarween, build 2 destroyer, 1 cruiser, 2 infantry, 2 fighters for 6

CURRENT STATUS
Victory Points: 3
Strategy Card: Construction

Command Pools: 2T | 5F | 1S

Goods: 0/2 C | 7 TG
Action Cards: 3
Promissory Notes: 4 L1z1x 1 Sol 1 winnu
Secret Objectives: 0 fulfilled | 2 unfulfilled

Planets:

+[0.0.0] (5/0)
+Zohbat (3/1)
+Abyz (3/0)
+Fria(2/0)
+Xxehan (1/1)
+Thibah (1/1/blue)

+Wellon (0/2)
+Dal Bootha (0/2)

+ Corneeq
+ Resculon

Technologies:
+ Neural Motivator -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.
+ Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use Bombardment or Space Cannon, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die
+Sarween Tools When 1 or more of your units use Production, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1
+Inheritence Systems You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites
Super Dreadnought 2
Other:
RESEARCH TEAM: WARFARE -- When the owner of Zohbat researches a technology they may exhaust this agenda card to ignore a red prerequisite.
SOL Sftt

#222 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 October 2020 - 01:45 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries: Tech when Blend ever gets around to playing it

Tactical Action: Activate Berg/ Lirta IV
-1TCT
-1FCT for Neural Glaive

MOVEMENT

< Move 1 Dresdnaught, 1 cruiser, 1 carrier, 4 fighters and 1 infantry from Quann
<pds I requested none
<fight

Space Cannon Offense: <none>

SPACE COMBAT

Twelve: 1 dreadnought + 1 cruiser + 1 carrier + 4 fighter
vs
Blend: 1 flagship + 4 HCFighterII

Round 1

Blend announces a retreat

Twelve:
+ 1 Dreadnought(5) -> [8] -> 1 hit
+ 1 Cruiser(7) -> [3]
+ 1 Carrier(9) -> [6]
+ 4 Fighter(9) -> [7][7][3][2]

Blend:
+ Matriarch(9*2) -> [1][9] -> 1 hit
+ 4 HCFighterII(7) -> [2][6][7][2] -> 1 hit

Twelve sustains damage on his dreadnought and destroys 1 fighter.
Blend destroys 1 HCFighterII

Twelve wins the space combat.

<invade Berg with 1 infantry.

INVASION

Twelve commits 1 infantry to Bereg. No ground combat. Twelve takes control of Bereg.

CURRENT STATUS
Victory Points: 4
Strategy Card: Trade

Command Pools: 0T | 3F | 1S

Goods: 0/3 C | 5 TG
Action Cards: 2
Promissory Notes: 3 Winnu
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 1 unfulfilled

Planets:

+ Winnu: (3/4)
+ Quann (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools - When 1 or more of your units use Production, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Graviton Lasar Systems - You may exhaust this card before 1 or more of your units use SPACE CANNONS; hits produced by those units must be assigned to non-fighter ships if able.
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNONS against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 move value to one of your ships during the tactical action.
+ Lazax Gate Folding -- During your tactical actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an alpha or beta wormhole. ACTION: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card and place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
+ Space Dock II

Other:
+ Custodians Token (1 VP)
+ (Fulfilled SO) Learn the secrets of the cosmos
+ Ysaril Support for the Throne (1 VP)

This post has been edited by twelve: 05 October 2020 - 09:13 PM

I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#223 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 05 October 2020 - 09:00 PM

Posted Image

Updated Game Map: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#224 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 06 October 2020 - 12:18 AM

Posted Image

Use Technology
Research Dreadnought II
Exhaust Druua and Starpoint for 6 resources
Research Plasma Scoring

CURRENT STATUS
Strategy Card: TECHNOLOGY

Command Pools: 0T | 4F | 0S

Goods: 0/3 C | 0 TG
Action Cards: 5
Promissory Notes: 4 Naalu

Planets:

+ Maaluuk: 0/2
+ Druua: 3/1
+ Starpoint: 3/1
+ New Albion: 1/1; green
+ Centauri: 1/3
+ Gral: 1/1; blue
+ Torkan: 0/3
+ Tequ’ran: 2/0

Technologies:
+ Neural Motivator -- During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.
+ Hyper Metabolism -- During the status phase, gain 3 command tokens instead of 2.
+ Neuroglaive -- After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use Production, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value of 1 of your ships during this tactical action.
+ Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
+ Hybrid Crystal Fighter II -- Upgrades your Hybrid Crystal Fighter blueprints to Hybrid Crystal Fighter II
+ Type IV Drive -- Upgrades your Dreadnought blueprints to Dreadnought II.

This post has been edited by Blend: 06 October 2020 - 02:25 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#225 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 06 October 2020 - 06:22 AM

Posted Image

Technology - exhaust Vefut and Sakalug- research Sarween tools

Pass

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Leadership
Command Pools: 1T | 2F | 1S
Goods: 0/4 C | 9 TG
Action Cards: 6
Promissory Notes: 4 Sol, 1 Naalu 1 L1Z1X
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 2 unfulfilled

Planets:

+ Mehar Xull (1/3)
+ Vefut II (2/2)
+ Bereg (3/1)
+ Lirta (2/3)
+ Lazar (1/0)
+ Sakalug (2/1)
+ Mecatol Rex (1/6)
+ Jord

Technologies:
+ Neural Motivator - During the status phase, draw 2 action cards instead of 1.
Dacxive Animators - After you win a ground combat, you may place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on that planet

+ Antimass Deflectors - Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the results of each die roll.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 move value to one of your ships during the tactical action.
+ Sarween Tools
+ Advanced Carrier II
+ Advanced Fighters - upgrades Fighters to Fighter II

Other:
+ (Fulfilled SO) Mine Rare Metals
+ L1Z1X Support for the Throne

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 06 October 2020 - 06:23 AM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#226 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 06 October 2020 - 06:27 AM

Posted Image

Technology secondary - spend 1 ST, 4 TGs and Exhaust Wellon for Yellow tech skip to research Transit Diodes

Exhaust transit diodes to move 2 GFs from Retillon to Shalloq, and 1 GF from Saudor to Qucen'n

Pass

-----------------------------------------

CURRENT STATUS

Strategy Card: Politics]
Command Pools: 2T | 5F | 2S
Action Cards: 12
Promissory Notes: 4 Yssaril, 1 Winnu, 1 Naalu
Planets:
+Retillon (2/3)
+Shalloq (1/2)
+Saudor (2/2)
+Lodor (3/1)
+Qucen'n (1/2)
+Rarron (0/3)

+Wellon (1/2) Y

Technologies:
+ Transparasteel Plating - During your turn of the action phase, players that have passed cannot play action cards.
+ Hyper metabolism - During the status phase, gain 3 command counters instead of 2.
+ Mageon Implants - Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's action cards. Choose 1 of those action cards and add it to your hand.
+ Sarween tools - When one or more of your units use production, reduce the combined cost of the produced unist by 1.
+ Transit Diodeds - You may exhaust this card at the start of your turn during the action phase; remove up to 4 of your ground forces from the game board and place them on 1 or more planets you control.

Other
+ MINISTER OF INDUSTRY (LAW) -- When Morgoth places a space dock in a system, their units in that system use Production abilities.
+ (Fulfilled SO) Adapt New Strategies
+ Winnu Support For The Throne - 1 VP

Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#227 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 06 October 2020 - 10:05 AM

Posted Image

Technology Secondary -exhaust zohbat fria and research team warfare, research destroyer 2

Activate abyz fria, exhaust abyz move 1 infantry from fria to abyz, build 1 carrier and 2 fighters

CURRENT STATUS
Strategy Card: Construction

Command Pools: 1T | 5F | 0S

Promissory Notes: 4 L1z1x 1 Sol 1 winnu

Planets:

+[0.0.0] (5/0)
+Zohbat (3/1)
+Abyz (3/0)
+Fria(2/0)
+Xxehan (1/1)
+Thibah (1/1/blue)

+Wellon (0/2)
+Dal Bootha (0/2)

+ Corneeq
+ Resculon

Technologies:
+ Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use Bombardment or Space Cannon, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die
+Sarween Tools When 1 or more of your units use Production, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1
+Inheritence Systems You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites
Super Dreadnought 2
Destroyer 2
Other:
RESEARCH TEAM: WARFARE -- When the owner of Zohbat researches a technology they may exhaust this agenda card to ignore a red prerequisite.
SOL Sftt

#228 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 06 October 2020 - 01:58 PM

Posted Image

Secondaries: Tech -1SCT spend 4 trade goods and research carrier II

Pass

CURRENT STATUS
Strategy Card: Trade

Command Pools: 0T | 3F | 0S

Goods: 0/3 C | 1 TG
Action Cards: 2

Planets:

+ Quann (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)

Technologies:
+ Sarween Tools - When 1 or more of your units use Production, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1.
+ Graviton Lasar Systems - You may exhaust this card before 1 or more of your units use SPACE CANNONS; hits produced by those units must be assigned to non-fighter ships if able.
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNONS against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Lazax Gate Folding -- During your tactical actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an alpha or beta wormhole. ACTION: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card and place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
+ Enviro Compensator - Upgrades Space Dock blueprint to Space Dock II
+ ERD Transporters - Uogrades Carrier blueprint to Carrier II

Other:

This post has been edited by twelve: 06 October 2020 - 04:11 PM

#229 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2020 - 02:25 PM

Posted Image

PASS

CURRENT STATUS
Strategy Card: TECHNOLOGY

Command Pools: 0T | 4F | 0S

Planets:

Technologies:
+ Hyper Metabolism -- During the status phase, gain 3 command tokens instead of 2.
+ Neuroglaive -- After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
+ Sarween Tools -- When 1 or more of your units use Production, reduce the combined cost of the produced units by 1
+ Antimass Deflectors -- Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the result of each die roll.
+ Gravity Drive -- After you activate a system, apply +1 to the move value of 1 of your ships during this tactical action.
+ Plasma Scoring -- When 1 or more of your units use BOMBARDMENT or SPACE CANNON, 1 of those rolls may roll 1 additional die.
+ Hybrid Crystal Fighter II -- Upgrades your Hybrid Crystal Fighter blueprints to Hybrid Crystal Fighter II

This post has been edited by Blend: 06 October 2020 - 02:45 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#230 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 06 October 2020 - 05:15 PM

Swap racials with Tatts

Pass

#231 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 06 October 2020 - 11:33 PM

Posted Image

Round 5 - Status Phase

Initiative Order: Blend > Tattersail > Morgoth > IH > Twelve

Round 5 Agendas are revealed:

ECONOMIC EQUALITY (DIRECTIVE) | FOR: All players discard all trade goods, then draw 5. | AGAINST: All players discard all trade goods.

SHARED RESEARCH (LAW) | FOR: Units can move through nebulae. | AGAINST: Each player places a command token in their home system.

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#232 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 07 October 2020 - 01:03 PM

Posted Image

Claim Develop Weaponry PO
Gain 3 CTs (2/0/1)
Draw 2 action cards

CURRENT STATUS
Strategy Card:

Command Pools: 2T | 4F | 1S

Action Cards: 7

Planets:

Technologies:

#233 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 07 October 2020 - 03:43 PM

Posted Image

Sway the Council -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Spend 8 influence. 8 tgs

Use L1z1x Racial to gain 1 CT
Gain 3 CT's

Distribute 1/1/2
Gain 2 action cards
Ready everything
Return strategy

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 5
Strategy Card:
Command Pools: 2T | 3F | 2S
Goods: 0/4 C | 1 TG
Action Cards: 7
Promissory Notes: 4 Sol, 1 L1Z1X
Secret Objectives: 1 fulfilled | 2 unfulfilled

Planets:

+ Mehar Xull (1/3)
+ Vefut II (2/2)
+ Lirta (2/3)
+ Lazar (1/0)
+ Sakalug (2/1)
+ Mecatol Rex (1/6)
+ Jord

Technologies:
Dacxive Animators - After you win a ground combat, you may place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on that planet

+ Antimass Deflectors - Your ships can move into and through asteroid fields. When other players' units use SPACE CANNON against your units, apply -1 to the results of each die roll.
+ Advanced Carrier II
+ Advanced Fighters - upgrades Fighters to Fighter II

Other:
+ (Fulfilled SO) Mine Rare Metals
+ L1Z1X Support for the Throne

#234 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 07 October 2020 - 03:44 PM

Posted Image

Claim PO - Diversify Research -- 1VP -- Status Phase -- Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.
Gain three tokens 2/0/1
Draw three action cards, discard one.
refresh, return, etc

-----------------------------------------

CURRENT STATUS

Victory Points: 4 (2 PO, 1 SO, 1 sftt)
Strategy Card:
Command Pools: 4T | 5F | 3S
Action Cards: 14
Promissory Notes: 4 Yssaril, 1 Winnu, 1 Naalu
Planets:
+Retillon (2/3)
+Shalloq (1/2)
+Saudor (2/2)
+Lodor (3/1)
+Qucen'n (1/2)
+Rarron (0/3)
+Wellon (1/2) Y

Technologies:
+ Transparasteel Plating - During your turn of the action phase, players that have passed cannot play action cards.
+ Hyper metabolism - During the status phase, gain 3 command counters instead of 2.
+ Mageon Implants - Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's action cards. Choose 1 of those action cards and add it to your hand.
+ Sarween tools - When one or more of your units use production, reduce the combined cost of the produced unist by 1.
+ Transit Diodeds - You may exhaust this card at the start of your turn during the action phase; remove up to 4 of your ground forces from the game board and place them on 1 or more planets you control.

Other
+ MINISTER OF INDUSTRY (LAW) -- When Morgoth places a space dock in a system, their units in that system use Production abilities.
+ (Fulfilled SO) Adapt New Strategies
+ Winnu Support For The Throne - 1 VP

#235 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 07 October 2020 - 08:19 PM

Posted Image

Score 2 upgrades PO
Gain 2 ct and rearrange
Draw 2 action cards

CURRENT STATUS
Strategy Card:

Command Pools: 2T | 4F | 2S

Promissory Notes: 4 L1z1x 2 Sol 1 winnu

Planets:

+[0.0.0] (5/0)
+Zohbat (3/1)
+Abyz (3/0)
+Fria(2/0)
+Xxehan (1/1)
+Thibah (1/1/blue)
+Wellon (0/2)
+Dal Bootha (0/2)
+ Corneeq (1/2)
+ Resculon (2/0)

Technologies:
Super Dreadnought 2
Destroyer 2
Other:
SOL Sftt

#236 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 07 October 2020 - 08:29 PM

Posted Image

Status phase
<Score Develope Weaponry
<Draw 1 Action Card
<gain 2 CT

CURRENT STATUS
Strategy Card:

Command Pools: 1T | 4F | 0S

Goods: 0/3 C | 1 TG

Planets:

+ Quann (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)

Technologies:

Other:

#237 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 07 October 2020 - 09:42 PM

Posted Image

New public objective: Found a Golden Age -- 2VP -- Status Phase -- Spend 16 resources.

Map: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Round 5 - Agenda Phase

Agendas:

ECONOMIC EQUALITY (DIRECTIVE) |
FOR: All players discard all trade goods, then draw 5.
AGAINST: All players discard all trade goods.

SHARED RESEARCH (LAW)
FOR: Units can move through nebulae.
AGAINST: Each player places a command token in their home system.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 07 October 2020 - 11:04 PM

#238 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 08 October 2020 - 12:30 AM

Posted Image

Agenda Resolution

ECONOMIC EQUALITY (DIRECTIVE) |
FOR: All players discard all trade goods, then draw 5.
AGAINST: All players discard all trade goods.

Votes:

Morgoth: 15 votes (all planets) -> FOR
Blend: 11 votes (Maaluk, Druaa, Torkan, New Albion, Starpoint, Centauri) -> AGAINST
Twelve: 5 votes (Winnu, Quann) -> FOR

The Council is FOR the directive. All players discard all trade goods. Then, all players gain 5 trade goods.

SHARED RESEARCH (LAW)
FOR: Units can move through nebulae.
AGAINST: Each player places a command token in their home system.

Votes:

IH: 9 votes (all planets) -> AGAINST
Tatts: 14 votes (all planets) -> FOR
Blend: 1 vote (Gral) -> FOR
Twelve: 1 vote (Bereg) -> FOR

The Council is FOR the law. Units can now move through nebulae while this agenda remains in play.

#239 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 08 October 2020 - 12:31 AM

Posted Image

Round 6 - Strategy Phase

Strategy Selection Order: Twelve > Morgoth > Imperial Historian > Tatts > Blend

Diplomacy has 2 bonus trade goods.
Warfare has 1 bonus trade good.
Imperial has 1 bonus trade good.

#240 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 08 October 2020 - 12:42 AM

Posted Image

Imperial

CURRENT STATUS
Strategy Card: Imperial

Command Pools: 1T | 4F | 0S

Goods: 0/3 C | 6 TG

Planets:

+ Quann (2/1)
+ Bereg (3/1)

Technologies:

Other:

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users