• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NFL 2020 to Super Bowl 55

#101 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:11 PM

Cleveland Browns looking to trade OBJ. Anyone surprised that?

Also, this Thursday night could very well be the final nail in Baker Mayfield's Cleveland Browns coffin. If he shits the bed again, I think the organization may be turning their eye towards upcoming draft prospects or making some moves to bring in another QB.

#102 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:31 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 16 September 2020 - 06:11 PM, said:

Also, this Thursday night could very well be the final nail in Baker Mayfield's Cleveland Browns coffin. If he shits the bed again, I think the organization may be turning their eye towards upcoming draft prospects or making some moves to bring in another QB.

Poor Trevor Lawrence. That would just be cruel... Or Justin Fields...

#103 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 17 September 2020 - 04:57 PM

View Postparan falcon, on 17 September 2020 - 12:31 PM, said:

Yeah, I hope Lawrence doesn't go to the Browns (Broncos please please please). I'm feeling bad for Mayfield now. Sure he shouldn't have been #1 pick and he was not exactly humble when he entered the league. But damn, the Browns are a joke run organization. I can't help but conclude that if Baker went to another team he'd have more success. Tonight is an important game for him. If he bites it hard and sensational rookie Joe Burrow delights, wow, that will not look good for Baker.

#104 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 19 September 2020 - 02:00 AM

View PostMalankazooie, on 17 September 2020 - 04:57 PM, said:

Yeah, I hope Lawrence doesn't go to the Browns (Broncos please please please). I'm feeling bad for Mayfield now. Sure he shouldn't have been #1 pick and he was not exactly humble when he entered the league. But damn, the Browns are a joke run organization. I can't help but conclude that if Baker went to another team he'd have more success. Tonight is an important game for him. If he bites it hard and sensational rookie Joe Burrow delights, wow, that will not look good for Baker.

I'm not sure what to make of Mayfield still. He has not improved as much as expected after that fine rookie season but I'm not sure its over yet. Hard to blame him for everything when he's IN CLEVELAND, as you said. He's got a rocket of an arm; I'm still amazed how effortless his throws seem.

Joe Burrow has looked pretty damn good in 2 losses. Hey Cincinnati, how bout you protect him from getting pounded into the ground?

#105 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 19 September 2020 - 03:24 PM

View Postparan falcon, on 19 September 2020 - 02:00 AM, said:

View PostMalankazooie, on 17 September 2020 - 04:57 PM, said:

I'm not sure what to make of Mayfield still. He has not improved as much as expected after that fine rookie season but I'm not sure its over yet. Hard to blame him for everything when he's IN CLEVELAND, as you said. He's got a rocket of an arm; I'm still amazed how effortless his throws seem.

Joe Burrow has looked pretty damn good in 2 losses. Hey Cincinnati, how bout you protect him from getting pounded into the ground?

Baker looked better, but he needs that running support - Chubb was the game ball winner, imo. That throw Baker connected with to OBJ was a crowd pleaser though.

Listening to analysis on the totality of the performances, and even though the Bengals lost, the talking heads are saying Baker is the fourth best QB in the division now. And I have to say I agree as it stands right now. Burrow has been impressive. Have to sustain it though. It will be fun to watch.

#106 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:51 PM

If you never venture into the Television discussion thread, this >https://forum.malaza...ost__p__1415444

#107 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 23 September 2020 - 01:01 AM

A lot of injuries week 2. Some major ones. Christian McCaffrey, Saquon Barkley and Drew Lock... ooof.

And the IL for the 49ers was long. Damn, they caught the injury bug hard. There are complaints that MetLife Stadium (Jets home where the game was played) turf is to blame and caused the many ankle and knee injuries. I don't doubt it. The Jets are a disaster from the top down.

#108 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 23 September 2020 - 02:48 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 23 September 2020 - 01:01 AM, said:

A lot of injuries week 2. Some major ones. Christian McCaffrey, Saquon Barkley and Drew Lock... ooof.

And the IL for the 49ers was long. Damn, they caught the injury bug hard. There are complaints that MetLife Stadium (Jets home where the game was played) turf is to blame and caused the many ankle and knee injuries. I don't doubt it. The Jets are a disaster from the top down.

Unless something changes with that turf between games, I'm not sure what to make of that charge. The Giants play in that stadium too, yet Barkley tore his ACL at Chicago, not at home. I've never heard that he complained about the turf at his home field previously. It certainly may prove to be the turf but it seems a little unusual that it just cropped up now?

#109 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 23 September 2020 - 10:03 PM

View Postparan falcon, on 23 September 2020 - 02:48 PM, said:

View PostMalankazooie, on 23 September 2020 - 01:01 AM, said:

Unless something changes with that turf between games, I'm not sure what to make of that charge. The Giants play in that stadium too, yet Barkley tore his ACL at Chicago, not at home. I've never heard that he complained about the turf at his home field previously. It certainly may prove to be the turf but it seems a little unusual that it just cropped up now?

Oh yeah, I overlooked that, field is home to both teams. The grounds crew has to be the same, so I can't imagine there would be differences. I know that the 49ers were getting injured with similar injuries (ankles and knees) and complaints were raised.

#110 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 27 September 2020 - 04:31 PM

Oi! @paran falcon. Guess which team Tom Brady has a losing record against (the only team btw)? Denver Broncos. Woot! woot! And guess who the Bucs play today? Posted Image

#111 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 27 September 2020 - 10:09 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 27 September 2020 - 04:31 PM, said:

Oi! @paran falcon. Guess which team Tom Brady has a losing record against (the only team btw)? Denver Broncos. Woot! woot! And guess who the Bucs play today? Posted Image

Not too worried, this SHOULD be a Bucs win if the offense and defense both play up to their abilities. And there's no Von Miller or Peyton Manning now.

I think this is the debut of the Bucs' new alternate all pewter uniforms and I LOVE them.

#112 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:04 PM

View Postparan falcon, on 27 September 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

View PostMalankazooie, on 27 September 2020 - 04:31 PM, said:

Not too worried, this SHOULD be a Bucs win if the offense and defense both play up to their abilities. And there's no Von Miller or Peyton Manning now.

I think this is the debut of the Bucs' new alternate all pewter uniforms and I LOVE them.

For sure. Broncos have been languid ever since the Manning era. Haven't found that next franchise QB and injuries have been brutal so early this season. I expect a loss @ the Jets (who suck).

You can thank the Broncos though for more than just a dub though. Tom Brady looked to be back in form and the Bucs were clicking nicely. So that game was akin to a preseason game to get the team in sync. I think the Bucs might be about to stack up some dubs. Got the Packers though in a few weeks, so that should be a humdinger.

#113 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 04 October 2020 - 04:21 PM

Well shit, muh Steelers have been sidelined today due to da rona (do I have da 'rona?). Which I think means they will have a gauntlet of 13 games in a row that they have to face. *crosses-fingers *no-injuries *no-injuries *no-injuries

#114 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 06 October 2020 - 02:55 AM

Those Atlanta Falcons jerseys are looking fly as fuck. Houston Texans coach fired. I thought it would be Adam Gase (NY Jets coach) to get shit canned first, but damn, the Texans are 0-4 with Deshaun Watson at the helm. Unacceptable.

Does anyone know why there was a game earlier? (Pats @ Chiefs) Was it due to da 'rona?

#115 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 06 October 2020 - 01:21 PM

Yes it was bumped due to testing that the Pats and Chiefs were doing on Saturday. Everyone ended up testing negative but they decided to delay the game until Monday night.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#116 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 13 October 2020 - 03:19 PM

Steelers 4-0 baybeeeee!

Also, there is a game tonight? (Tues). Is that a 'rona make up game? Gonna give it some attention. I rarely get to see the Bills play in my market and I hear tell the QB, Josh Alllen, is starting to make the step to the next level. I know when he played for Wyoming dude had a hose.

#117 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 14 October 2020 - 06:48 PM

NYC professional sports are garbage. The Jets released Le'Veon Bell.

Also, @paran falcon, my dude! Aaron Rodgers bringing the cheese to your Tompa Brady and the swashbuckling Bradettes this Sunday. Whatcha think the result will be?

#118 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 18 October 2020 - 02:11 PM

View PostMalankazooie, on 14 October 2020 - 06:48 PM, said:

NYC professional sports are garbage. The Jets released Le'Veon Bell.

Also, @paran falcon, my dude! Aaron Rodgers bringing the cheese to your Tompa Brady and the swashbuckling Bradettes this Sunday. Whatcha think the result will be?

#119 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 18 October 2020 - 02:14 PM

Well after that debacle against the Bears, I dont know what to expect. Vita Vea lost for the season in the middle of the D line hurts a lot. O-line let the bears hit Brady, that's got to stop. Maybe a competitive game?

#120 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:25 PM

Damn, muh Titsburgh Feelers gropin' all over the Shit Stains. Baker's play so far this season almost had me thinking he was going to step on that next rung of the ladder (instead of stepping down a rung) . . . almost. A good team will expose you.

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users