• You cannot reply to this topic

TI4 Game 4C - Chat Thread

#1541 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:55 PM

View Posttwelve, on 18 November 2019 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostD, on 18 November 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

If there was a way to let you cash the influence from MR but not have L1z1x infantry and possibly more Superdreads defending it by the time I moved in, I would have of course, Twelve.

I appreciate the thought but it really screws me this round and likely will force me to a move I dont want to do. I had thought I could do the tech and Monument objectives but without the ct I cant. I also thought about getting the wormhole thingy and visiting Abiyz Fria to get the two control objectives. I can still do those objectives but not with those planets. But on the bright side I can score both this round and vacate first thing next round. I'll leave behind 2 infantry 1 on each planet so you can gain more tech. It's probably light on the compensation front but it's all I have at the moment.

Is that your way of saying you're going to attack Bereg/Lirta?

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1542 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:59 PM

Ah damn. I forgot about the wormhole nexus. That's a costly mistake.

Alright, D'rek, have it your way. I will try to make this as costly as possible for you.

#1543 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:00 PM

View PostJazzarm, on 18 November 2019 - 08:59 PM, said:

Ah damn. I forgot about the wormhole nexus. That's a costly mistake.

Alright, D'rek, have it your way. I will try to make this as costly as possible for you.

As if you were ever going to make it easy for me :rolleyes:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1544 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:36 PM

View PostD, on 18 November 2019 - 08:55 PM, said:

If there was a way to let you cash the influence from MR but not have L1z1x infantry and possibly more Superdreads defending it by the time I moved in, I would have of course, Twelve.

I appreciate the thought but it really screws me this round and likely will force me to a move I dont want to do. I had thought I could do the tech and Monument objectives but without the ct I cant. I also thought about getting the wormhole thingy and visiting Abiyz Fria to get the two control objectives. I can still do those objectives but not with those planets. But on the bright side I can score both this round and vacate first thing next round. I'll leave behind 2 infantry 1 on each planet so you can gain more tech. It's probably light on the compensation front but it's all I have at the moment.

Unless I can figure something else out yes.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#1545 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:38 PM

View Posttwelve, on 18 November 2019 - 09:36 PM, said:

She just made a speech how combat races should expect to sacrifice their slice to hold Mecatol, and ruined your dealings with me. I say don't hold back.

This post has been edited by Jazzarm: 18 November 2019 - 09:38 PM

#1546 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:39 PM

It seems to me that the suicide bombers and the space Nazis are the only non-expansionist warmongers in this game :p
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#1547 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:40 PM

View PostItwęs Nom, on 18 November 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostJazzarm, on 18 November 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

Also, dang, I had hoped I wouldn't be fighting Exo2s this game.

Nom, you wanna swap supports as well?

Yes

Sorry, I forgot about this in all the chaos. Please add this to your next turn.

#1548 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:53 PM

Might have an idea, but later. Your turn's not for a while, so I'll get back to you.

#1549 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:57 PM

Am I the only one still holding on to their SftT? What a power broker I shall become in the late game!

...Or possibly more likely, "please, please, stop killing me, here I'll give you my SftT!!"

#1550 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:19 PM

View PostD, on 18 November 2019 - 09:53 PM, said:

Might have an idea, but later. Your turn's not for a while, so I'll get back to you.

Yeah a lot can change from now until my go but I'm not sure what else I can do with 1 Tactical and no stall cards.

#1551 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:21 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 18 November 2019 - 10:57 PM, said:

Am I the only one still holding on to their SftT? What a power broker I shall become in the late game!

...Or possibly more likely, "please, please, stop killing me, here I'll give you my SftT!!"

If you clog the airspace with all those destroyers and cruisers I doubt anyone will be coming to you this game.

#1552 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:24 PM

View PostJazzarm, on 18 November 2019 - 09:38 PM, said:

She just made a speech how combat races should expect to sacrifice their slice to hold Mecatol, and ruined your dealings with me. I say don't hold back.

True she did and I'm just not seeing another option to me this round.

Speaking of our deal I'm assuming you still want my ceasefire. With us likely not being neighbors soon if you still want it I'll get it to you as soon as I can. It just might not be until the agenda phase.

#1553 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:16 AM

twelve said:

1574119484[/url]' post='1389588']

Jazzarm said:

1574113110[/url]' post='1389570']

twelve said:

1574112987[/url]' post='1389569']

D said:

1574110507[/url]' post='1389565']

twelve said:

1574110338[/url]' post='1389564']

D said:

1574109206[/url]' post='1389559']

True she did and I'm just not seeing another option to me this round.

Speaking of our deal I'm assuming you still want my ceasefire. With us likely not being neighbors soon if you still want it I'll get it to you as soon as I can. It just might not be until the agenda phase.

Thanks, but since you didn't get what you wanted I'll cancel that debt. Just hit bereg lirta on your next action before she diplos it.

#1554 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:20 AM

Toaster, are you moving that wormhole soon?

Morgoth, are you selling Creuss Iff if you get it back while we're still neighbors on Wellon?

Tatts, how long can you wait before capturing Wellon?

#1555 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:27 AM

View PostJazzarm, on 19 November 2019 - 05:20 AM, said:

Morgoth, are you selling Creuss Iff if you get it back while we're still neighbors on Wellon?

I am always open for a deal.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1556 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:36 AM

D’rek, that was an excellent move, and I believe I can forgive the tresspas considering the happy result
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1557 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:01 AM

@Toast

since I've already paid for it and all, would it be possible to let me retake Fornacis before you move ships there as originally agreed
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#1558 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:04 AM

View PostJazzarm, on 19 November 2019 - 05:20 AM, said:

What are you thinking?

It looks like the ships on Mec Rex will be destroyed. You have no infantry on Lodd Eru so I don't see you reaching Rex with a force big enough to remove the Nekro virus or take the planet if you do. I was going to move to Wellon first turn. Any reason I should not? I mean I could do a different action if you give me a reason to.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1559 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:10 AM

@IH: You skipped over Toaster’s turn.

#1560 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:20 AM

Seems like I missed a lot have to check in later today. Sorry guys

Share this topic: