• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TI4 Game 4C - Chat Thread

#301 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:37 PM

What can I do to make it that leadership gets used within 2 rounds ?

#302 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:37 PM

View PostD, on 17 October 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 17 October 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

View PostD, on 17 October 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 17 October 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

D'rek any response to what I said up thread?

Depends on the L1z1x I guess

What do you mean?

If Jazz refreshes commodities and you two swap I doubt you're going to with me?

I may be looking at swapping something else with you, how about a SFTT swap? If your other neighbour is going to swap with IH then I'd be happy to do that with you. We can trade at least 1:1 commodities too if we still connect, or later down the line.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#303 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:41 PM

View PostD, on 17 October 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

View Posttwelve, on 17 October 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

D'rek, I dont know your planned timing of this is but can you wait until after tech has been played before you take Nevant?

I couldn't do it before Tech even if I wanted to :p

Forgot that Naalu had it. Can you wait until I get a turn before taking it then?
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#304 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:44 PM

We'll have to see how the timing works out. As you say, we may not connect with me giving Silvano to Twelve. I suppose I could move the dread to the alpha wormhole, but that seems like a waste action instead of going to a planet like Nevant (God I miss Gravity Drive).

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#305 User is offline   D'rek 

View Posttwelve, on 17 October 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

D'rek, I dont know your planned timing of this is but can you wait until after tech has been played before you take Nevant?

Forgot that Naalu had it. Can you wait until I get a turn before taking it then?

Yeah, I can move to Herrah first turn.

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#306 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Why is that? You don't own it currently so it doesn't benefit you and surely it doesn't block your path.

#307 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:46 PM

View PostD, on 17 October 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

We'll have to see how the timing works out. As you say, we may not connect with me giving Silvano to Twelve. I suppose I could move the dread to the alpha wormhole, but that seems like a waste action instead of going to a planet like Nevant (God I miss Gravity Drive).

Alright, see how things go first

#308 User is offline   D'rek 

View PostTattersail_, on 17 October 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

Why is that? You don't own it currently so it doesn't benefit you and surely it doesn't block your path.

There are other planets beyond ;)

#309 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

View PostD, on 17 October 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 17 October 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

There are other planets beyond ;)

Only Tura Nora and he could go through Ensapta just as much.

#310 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:58 PM

You can use construction or grab the system next to your homeworld before moving out of nevant. I wont move into silvano until after you move to nevant. There is a possibility I might not even go to silvano at all this round if you wait to move to nevant.

#311 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:07 PM

View Posttwelve, on 17 October 2019 - 03:58 PM, said:

You can use construction or grab the system next to your homeworld before moving out of nevant. I wont move into silvano until after you move to nevant. There is a possibility I might not even go to silvano at all this round if you wait to move to nevant.

No worries, I think I know what you have in mind (but I'll stop giving Tatts teasing hints about it). I may not make it to Nevant either since it's so far, but if I want to go partway there is there any concern about me clogging the beta wormhole system? I think as long as either Nevant airspace or the beta wormhole are clear you're good to get to Silvano, right?

Also, try to exhaust all your planets when you come to Silvano if you can. I've got Reparations yet again, though I won't play it if you don't have them all exhausted.

#312 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:23 PM

Nevant is right next to silvano so I dont know why you are saying it's so far away. I think I know why you want to move to the beta wormhole but it's getting a bit too close to home. What are wanting to move there?

#313 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:25 PM

View Posttwelve, on 17 October 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

Nevant is right next to silvano so I dont know why you are saying it's so far away. I think I know why you want to move to the beta wormhole but it's getting a bit too close to home. What are wanting to move there?

It'd be the Carrier from Bereg/Lirta > Beta WH > Nevant. No worries if it's too close to home, I can find another option.

#314 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:38 PM

View PostD, on 17 October 2019 - 04:25 PM, said:

View Posttwelve, on 17 October 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

It'd be the Carrier from Bereg/Lirta > Beta WH > Nevant. No worries if it's too close to home, I can find another option.

Carrier should be fine. If a dread was being moved there I would probably have some concerns.

#315 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:52 PM

Jazz what planets can you reach this round? What's your plan?

#316 User is offline   Jazzarm 

• Captain

Posted 17 October 2019 - 09:11 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 17 October 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

The new plan is the old plan, mr. Bug. I'll take Tarmann this round and evac it next round. I'd like to use the tech skip before you take it, and that should be our borders settled.

Have no fear, L1Z1X don't rely on such crutches as Support swaps to respect borders. Qucenn/Rarron is safe, for now.

We regret spawning the galactic threat that is Nekro Virus. It was a botched experiment that should have been terminated eons ago. And we are understanding of your eagerness to solidify borders with them, considering they are the only race that stands to gain from combat for the sake of combat. Still, it's not too late to nip this threat in the bud. Are you really willing to wait until the Virus has harvested Arborec's Letani Warriors, upgraded cruisers, and - perish the thought - Naalu's Neuroglaive - before you deal with them? Do you really think your Support will be enough reason for them to leave you alone forever, once stage 2 objectives come out and your planets are the ones they need to be elevated in the eyes of the Custodians?

Far be it from me to tell you how to run your empire. I'm merely sharing the results of 10,000,000 virtual years of simulations.

#317 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:32 PM

Naalu look set to claim a large chunk of the galaxy unopposed! So many planets accessible before anyone else from your position with gravity drive!

#318 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 18 October 2019 - 12:36 AM

View PostJazzarm, on 17 October 2019 - 09:11 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 17 October 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

The new plan is the old plan, mr. Bug. I'll take Tarmann this round and evac it next round. I'd like to use the tech skip before you take it, and that should be our borders settled.

Have no fear, L1Z1X don't rely on such crutches as Support swaps to respect borders. Qucenn/Rarron is safe, for now.

I love the little Freudian "for now"

#319 User is offline   ToasTer86 

• First Sword

Posted 18 October 2019 - 07:55 AM

@Tattersail have you worked out the logistics of when you will use LOGISTICS ?

@Nom & JazzArm : I understand either of you have a rightfull claim on "Daemon 4/0" .
I have no interest in keeping this planet or obstucting your rightfull place and claim in any way. But as it seems you will both not be able to reach it this round, is there a problem if I land there for 1 turn and use the resources for 1 round.

The galaxy is a precious place and we should allmake sure that we do not waste any resources that it presents, don't you agree?

I want to drive the point that I have no intention of staying there and will leave it at any moment uncontested.

#320 User is offline   Itwęs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 18 October 2019 - 08:51 AM

View PostJazzarm, on 13 October 2019 - 04:58 PM, said:

While we're talking wormholes, XXcha, we haven't had much to talk about yet. We're interested to see where your expansion path takes you. You can venture out to Daemon, but turtles are notoriously slow and your flagship, while amazing, can't quite cover every tile on the board. Having a lock on the wormhole nexus would be fairly trivial with all those space cannons in Lodor, but might insult the Ghosts. And Mecatol beckons as always, and could be reached through the wormhole.

Should you decide to leave Daemon for now, the L1 would be more than happy to... Keep it warm, as they say. Awaiting the next round with anticipation!

Didn't feel qualified to answer at the time I guess

Well there's also Lodd Eru which is equidistant to us, I don't want to give up both planets but me owning Lodd and you Daemon poses the question of your logistics with Lodd being your shortest path to Daemon, but then ofcouse Daemon is a 4/0 right next to Rex so a perfect planet for a base suficient on it's own

Also ofcourse thanks to this too Daemon holds a higher value than Lodd and is also closer to me which doesn't add as much real value as market value if we're being honest but you get me

View PostToasTer86, on 18 October 2019 - 07:55 AM, said:

@Nom & JazzArm : I understand either of you have a rightfull claim on "Daemon 4/0" .
I have no interest in keeping this planet or obstucting your rightfull place and claim in any way. But as it seems you will both not be able to reach it this round, is there a problem if I land there for 1 turn and use the resources for 1 round.

The galaxy is a precious place and we should allmake sure that we do not waste any resources that it presents, don't you agree?

I want to drive the point that I have no intention of staying there and will leave it at any moment uncontested.

I could reach it easily if I researched Gravity Drive but my answer will have to await my negotiations with L1
All things fall from kings to rose petals

Share this topic:

• 189 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users