• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 138.5: Evil Twins

#201 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:01 PM

lost it again indeed. blegh.

Telas, I get that you have a hard on for Lock, but we're looking at a day with oodles and oodles of time given the freeze incoming.

nothing much more from me, only home from work and its been a long one.

#202 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

Clock: 20h 52m
Players not voted: Okaros, Lock, Omtose, Kaschan, Fanderay, Ultama

1 Lock: Telas

4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to night.

The clock is now frozen.

I'll be hanging around, so if you decide do shift gears and lynch someone on the weekend, I'll resolve.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#203 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

When are we planning to unfreeze?

#204 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:16 PM

OK, just did a quick reread, and I have to agree with Omtose that Kaschan and Okaros are likely PI based on their vote positions on the Kesso train. I'm not sure that I agree with his logic on Telas though. Based on who is left, that leaves Omtose, Telas, Lock and Ultama.

Of those, here are my opinions:

Omtose has been largely nonexistent, and then he provided his synopsis on what he thinks of his players. This could be taken as trying to appear to be contributing. If he's scum, it's fairly easy for him to PI everyone, since he knows he's the last killer.

Telas gives me a vibe that he's been contributing, but the day one voting was odd. He has also been single-mindedly dogging Lock since day 1. If that had started on Day 2, I might have thought he was a finder.

Lock has been utterly useless and didn't vote on either train. At this point, I'd think he would come out and start playing since he's been repeatedly called out on it.

Ultama's position on the Kesso lynch train could have been distancing, but I think it was a bit too early to throw in the towel on a partner. That paired with meta, he is playing about how I usually expect him to when he's playing town.

So of those 4, I'm leaning towards Omtose or possibly Telas. I am curious what others think about Lock though.

#205 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

finally home from work and sitting down to my laptop.
going to reread the whole thread

#206 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:02 PM

well basically nothing over the weekend freeze, so we'll be unfreezing with 20 hours to play with.

of my reread through.

I was trying to pay attention to what was giving Telas so much wood about Lock.
And I'm sort of seeing where he's coming from now, nearly all Locks posts have just been rebuttals to Telas (minus the no diggity posts), some of which just equate to NO YOU! was one of the two without a vote laid down at all on day one, and the same on day two. contribution and participation is borderline zero despite having like 12/13 posts.

on other fronts, Fandy has had a few misinterpretations or misremebrations (member the 80s?) and had to apologise for them, this is something I take note of and have caught scum with it before (have also had that spectacularly blow up in my face before, before anyone reminds me) and lynch position on the Kesso train.

Ultama... something just doesn't feel 100% right there for me but I can't put my finger on a smoking gun post so to speak.

For now probably leaning into a Lock vote but we have plenty of time to get something from him

#207 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:13 PM

Will unfreeze when I wake up on Monday. Before 8 Irish time.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#208 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:48 AM

We're back online! Enjoy Blue Monday responsibly.

Clock: 20h 52m
Players not voted: Okaros, Lock, Omtose, Kaschan, Fanderay, Ultama

1 Lock: Telas

4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to night.

The game is now underway.

#209 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:36 PM

Well, don't everyone talk at once now, :p

#210 User is offline   Lock 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

Apologies for my absence on Friday. Busy day and such. Am back today. Lemme catch up!

#211 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

Lock, on 16 January 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

Apologies for my absence on Friday. Busy day and such. Am back today. Lemme catch up!

We are all on the edge of our seats awaiting your update.

#212 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:27 PM

Flat out at the work here, will be checking in and out but won't get a proper post till the laptop this evening

#213 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:09 PM

Are we sure Silencer isn't playing? Because Lock is doing a perfect impersonation of silencer-style coasting scum.

#214 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

Well, I have about had it with Lock. This last flyby with no follow up is the icing on the cake. If he is town then he is playing a pretty shitty town.

vote Lock

#215 User is offline   Lock 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:05 PM

Fanderay, on 16 January 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

Well, I have about had it with Lock. This last flyby with no follow up is the icing on the cake. If he is town then he is playing a pretty shitty town.

vote Lock

Yeah, I can only apologize for having a life that isn't Mafia. Usually I have more time to post, this hasn't been the case this week. Anyway, I'm still working on rereading developments. I'll eventually get to it, I hope! But really, if you want to lynch me for that, it's probably best that you do rather than drag the whole "is Lock scum" thing on for days.

#216 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

I want to point out that Fanderay started today by going after the only person on thread she knew she would not be alone in attacking.She is trying to create another distraction.

#217 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:26 PM

Omtose, on 16 January 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

I want to point out that Fanderay started today by going after the only person on thread she knew she would not be alone in attacking.She is trying to create another distraction.

I want to point out that you are attacking the only other person on thread that you know you wouldn't be alone in attacking. You are still pretty high up in my list, but Lock has about used up his coast card.

#218 User is offline   Lock 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

Serc, on 13 January 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

Serc, on 12 January 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

Serc, on 12 January 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

[I don't think anyone has "jumped" on the y'all thing other than Telas, although your reaction to him sounds a bit too defeatist. As Kaschan said, there is plenty of time left to day, so I think it's a bit early to be dropping my vote just yet.

It hasn't been jumped on, but it's been mentioned. And by you, too. Or where you just mindlessly following me? I'm kinda creeped out by that (not really).

I guess you are deliberately misreading. I think Telas is the only one that has voted for Lock, no?

Voting for Lock and "jumping" on the "y'all" comment are two different things. So, no, I'm not misreading, deliberately or otherwise.

Because you are slow, I have underlined the connection above. I clearly related "jumping on" with "voting". Of course, for you, "jumping" could be something else entirely.

"Slow" am I? Since you have stooped to insults let me respond by saying that you are a fucking liar, and a poor liar at that. You did not relate jumping on with voting. You said Telas was jumping on the y'all comment (which he wasn't), made no mention of his vote, and then in the next sentence you said you weren't ready to drop your own vote just yet. If you meant something else you should have said something else.

This, coupled with your other fabrication about me following Ultama when my vote switch to Kesso was meant to prove false your claim that I was deflecting from Kesso by voting for you. I put the ball in your court and you (eventually) hammered.

You've so far put words in my, Ultama's, and Telas's mouths. Your twisting of reality reeks to me of scum.

So I am rereading stuff, and paying close attention to Serc's posts given he's now CF'd as RI. This one here stands out to me as being well thought-out and making a lot of sense.
I

#219 User is offline   Lock 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

Serc, on 13 January 2017 - 03:24 AM, said:

Telas, on 13 January 2017 - 01:58 AM, said:

I agree that Serc's shift is a tad weird (almost like reads like "I double dog dare you" of some kind by its tone), but get your facts straight, otherwise you're undermining your own case.

How is it weird? Even a tad? Spamfester said I was deliberately deflecting from Kesso by voting for him. What better reply than to immediately switch to Kesso? That Kesso was scum was a nice surprise, but my previous vote on Candyass would have stayed had he not trotted out the bullshit he trotted out. I'll be delighted to vote for him again. It'd serve him right for hammering his partner.

Another good point - the hammer vote is a great place for scum to hide on a lynch train against one's partner.

#220 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

Lock, on 16 January 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

Serc, on 13 January 2017 - 03:24 AM, said:

Telas, on 13 January 2017 - 01:58 AM, said:

I agree that Serc's shift is a tad weird (almost like reads like "I double dog dare you" of some kind by its tone), but get your facts straight, otherwise you're undermining your own case.

How is it weird? Even a tad? Spamfester said I was deliberately deflecting from Kesso by voting for him. What better reply than to immediately switch to Kesso? That Kesso was scum was a nice surprise, but my previous vote on Candyass would have stayed had he not trotted out the bullshit he trotted out. I'll be delighted to vote for him again. It'd serve him right for hammering his partner.

Another good point - the hammer vote is a great place for scum to hide on a lynch train against one's partner.

The last few votes are always suspect, as are the ones that don't bother voting. I voted because time was running short and I didn't want there to be no lynch. I was pleasantly surprised when we hit scum on day one.

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users