• Group: Game alts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

Serc, on 13 January 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

Serc, on 12 January 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

Serc, on 12 January 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

[I don't think anyone has "jumped" on the y'all thing other than Telas, although your reaction to him sounds a bit too defeatist. As Kaschan said, there is plenty of time left to day, so I think it's a bit early to be dropping my vote just yet.

It hasn't been jumped on, but it's been mentioned. And by you, too. Or where you just mindlessly following me? I'm kinda creeped out by that (not really).

I guess you are deliberately misreading. I think Telas is the only one that has voted for Lock, no?

Voting for Lock and "jumping" on the "y'all" comment are two different things. So, no, I'm not misreading, deliberately or otherwise.

Because you are slow, I have underlined the connection above. I clearly related "jumping on" with "voting". Of course, for you, "jumping" could be something else entirely.

"Slow" am I? Since you have stooped to insults let me respond by saying that you are a fucking liar, and a poor liar at that. You did not relate jumping on with voting. You said Telas was jumping on the y'all comment (which he wasn't), made no mention of his vote, and then in the next sentence you said you weren't ready to drop your own vote just yet. If you meant something else you should have said something else.

This, coupled with your other fabrication about me following Ultama when my vote switch to Kesso was meant to prove false your claim that I was deflecting from Kesso by voting for you. I put the ball in your court and you (eventually) hammered.

You've so far put words in my, Ultama's, and Telas's mouths. Your twisting of reality reeks to me of scum.

I love the way you try to pull Ultama and Telas in on your bs. You are trying a bit hard to rally everyone against me.

#183 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:25 PM

Ok, after my read up, I'm going to vote Serc. I feel like he's trying too hard to look like outraged town. His behavior day 1 also still niggles at me.

#184 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

Clock: 3h 19m
Players not voted: Okaros, Serc, Lock

1 Lock: Telas
1 Omtose: Ultama
3 Serc: Omtose, Kaschan, Fanderay

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to night.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#185 User is offline   Ultama 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

Thanks Omtose. Going into today's vote
I've really been caught up on the Telas/Fandy/Serc triad. Your analysis really put the main issue I'd been having with Telas into a new light. I was hung up on his having removed from a viable train to go with something seemingly off the cuff and then failing to hammer after he claimed he would. Your analysis as to why his action points him away from being scum helped a lot there.

That leaves me with the Fandy/Serc issue. After mulling it over, I'm leaning Serc. His behaviors over day one and two have been divisive towards town causing splits between several players, his place in the lynch was questionable, and I'm still paranoid about how buddy-buddy he was with me day 1.

Remove vote
Vote Serc

#186 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

That's 4 on Serc. We got about 2.5 hours.

I note Lock still hasn't contributed anything useful.

I'll be around to hammer, but curious if there's anything else Okaros or Lock have to say.

#187 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

I see I'm almost history, and while Telas is interested in anything else Okaros or lock have to say, I guess he doesn't give a rat's ass about any opinion I might have. :p

Omtose saunters in after his complete absence and conveniently get the ball rolling in the direction everyone else is leaning and no one has a word to say about it.

Glad i got back in time to add my "I told you so" vote.

Vote Omtose

#188 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:03 PM

Serc, on 13 January 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

I see I'm almost history, and while Telas is interested in anything else Okaros or lock have to say, I guess he doesn't give a rat's ass about any opinion I might have. :p

Omtose saunters in after his complete absence and conveniently get the ball rolling in the direction everyone else is leaning and no one has a word to say about it.

Glad i got back in time to add my "I told you so" vote.

Vote Omtose

To be fair, yoou were pretty outspoken about Fandy, already.

And at this point, I don't think you're the best lynch (Lock is, obviously), but there's questions around you and Fandy both.

Yes, Omtose could be setting up both of you as 2 lynches in a row, but in the meantime there's still another night and all day 3 to see.

#189 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:06 PM

Fanderay, on 13 January 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

Serc, on 13 January 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

Serc, on 12 January 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

Serc, on 12 January 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

Fanderay, on 12 January 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

[I don't think anyone has "jumped" on the y'all thing other than Telas, although your reaction to him sounds a bit too defeatist. As Kaschan said, there is plenty of time left to day, so I think it's a bit early to be dropping my vote just yet.

It hasn't been jumped on, but it's been mentioned. And by you, too. Or where you just mindlessly following me? I'm kinda creeped out by that (not really).

I guess you are deliberately misreading. I think Telas is the only one that has voted for Lock, no?

Voting for Lock and "jumping" on the "y'all" comment are two different things. So, no, I'm not misreading, deliberately or otherwise.

Because you are slow, I have underlined the connection above. I clearly related "jumping on" with "voting". Of course, for you, "jumping" could be something else entirely.

"Slow" am I? Since you have stooped to insults let me respond by saying that you are a fucking liar, and a poor liar at that. You did not relate jumping on with voting. You said Telas was jumping on the y'all comment (which he wasn't), made no mention of his vote, and then in the next sentence you said you weren't ready to drop your own vote just yet. If you meant something else you should have said something else.

This, coupled with your other fabrication about me following Ultama when my vote switch to Kesso was meant to prove false your claim that I was deflecting from Kesso by voting for you. I put the ball in your court and you (eventually) hammered.

You've so far put words in my, Ultama's, and Telas's mouths. Your twisting of reality reeks to me of scum.

I love the way you try to pull Ultama and Telas in on your bs. You are trying a bit hard to rally everyone against me.

Pointing out your misrepresentations of what others have said is simply the truth about what you have been doing since day 1.

#190 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

Clock: 53 minutes
Players not voted: Okaros, Lock

1 Lock: Telas
1 Omtose: Serc
4 Serc: Omtose, Kaschan, Fanderay, Ultama

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to night.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#191 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:15 PM

Ok, I've got a meeting in 15 min, so if no one speaks up, I'll be hammering before then.

I must point out AGAIN that Lock is coasting like crazy. Guess where my vote will go tomorrow?

#192 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

Trying to rally support in a mafia game? Golly gee whiz! The nerve of some people!

#193 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

remove vote

Vote Serc

Because we need a lynch. Not my first choice, but it's unlikely the other non-voters 2 would show up.

#194 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Kaschan, on 12 January 2017 - 09:12 AM, said:

Fucking Bosh.
I'd say Ive still got it, but given my recents... we'll say I've got it back!

Will reread when I get inducted on site here

Kaschan, on 13 January 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

Ok, we're down to about 7? Hours and now that the pissing matches between lock/telas and candy/serc have died off (possibly due to online times?) The thread has died. I'm as guilty as the rest, but have been quite busy at work.

I've taken another quick sketch through the thread there and I think the telas/lock is just two people pissing each other off Tbh, and see more in candy/serc.
Of the two I serc is more suspect from their reaction to the Kesso votes coupled with their vote position , over just position on candy.

I'm going to vote serc for now

Welp, you lost it again. Easy come, easy go.

This post has been edited by Serc: 13 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

#195 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

'Tis a lynch!

Players not voted: Okaros, Lock

1 Omtose: Serc
5 Serc: Omtose, Kaschan, Fanderay, Ultama, Telas

Serc has been lynched! He was Kruppe and RI.

#196 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:45 PM

It is Day 3. 7 players still alive.

Clock: 36 hours
Players not voted: Okaros, Lock, Telas, Omtose, Kaschan, Fanderay, Ultama

4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to night.

I will freeze the game when I wake up tomorrow.

#197 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:49 PM

No NK?

Interesting.

#198 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:55 PM

Nice.

Barring new developments,

vote Lock

#199 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Yay! My drs appointment went great! NO CANCER!!!

I'm also curious about no NKs... I am going to reread.

#200 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

Gratz, Fandy, happy to hear that.

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic