Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

Bendal Home is a shitty tyrant.

#62 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

View PostBendal Home, on 28 July 2014 - 11:29 PM, said:

SKINTICK MUST SPEAK IN RHYMES FOR THE REST OF THE DAY

For everyone's information, if the Tyrant speaks in all caps, you MUST do as he says. This is him flexing his tyrant muscle, which he is well within his rights to do!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#63 User is offline   Denesmet 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

View PostAranatha, on 28 July 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

View PostAranatha, on 28 July 2014 - 10:08 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:

What happens if we lynch Denesmet? Does Batiatus get another chance to chose fighters?
Those puns are like torture.

Why Denesmet and not Skintick in this post?

Because of "thinking Capua" and "OH YEAAAH"

Which is referenced by the part about puns.

EDIT: What is with the Japanese avatar? Aren't you afraid of D'rek's wrath?

Of course, aren't we all? But I go with what I'm given.

Looks like Aranatha...

...is trying to worm out of it!

Posted Image

#64 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

View PostBendal Home, on 28 July 2014 - 11:29 PM, said:

View PostSkintick, on 28 July 2014 - 11:17 PM, said:

You had a chat with the ladies huh? I rather enjoyed Lucretia and her mother. I can't claim credit for Messalina though. She's rather, uh, active shall we say? Kinky as well but then so are the other two.

Your words spill from mouth as shit from ass.

SKINTICK MUST SPEAK IN RHYMES FOR THE REST OF THE DAY

The rest of you shit eating worms better watch your tongue, lest I have it ripped from fucking craw.

You decree my words must rhyme
For remainder of this day time?

PS says, "yea!"

You decree that this night,
Denesmet and I shall fight?

I say, "nay!"

Rather, I will play fiddle,
While your wife does Denesmet diddle.

In return, he shall play sweet lute,
Your daughters on my skin flute.

#65 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:21 AM

Why is Denesmet talking with sentence breaks? I don't know the series well. Was there a character that spoke in pauses or something?

#66 User is offline   Ryadd Eleis 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 09:51 PM, said:

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 28 July 2014 - 08:50 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 06:09 PM, said:

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 28 July 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:

Haha, was that a poor attempt to turn attentions onto me, you who tried to distance yourself from Batiatus with your very first post?

And what's this about usurping to take his place? No mention of that in the OP. You wouldn't have perhaps got the idea from 1) the previous Tyrant Steve game, and 2) your own role PM, now would you?

This post is quite stupid, since all of Batiatus's team have to be dead before he can be killed.(stated in the OP)

Please enlighten me as to which part of the post you think is stupid, so that I can in turn enlighten you as to why you are wrong.

In that case you may wish to speak to Ultama, seeing as they're the ones who brought that beauty up, not I.

It does raise two interesting points, however.

1) Where did Ultama get this notion from? As you say, it seems unworkable in this game. And yet there was something similar in the previous Tyrant Steve game (not a usurpation, but a rival cult being formed). However, I for one would discount it - because what we have here is one mechanic being brought into a different context, in a game created by a different mod. So things that happened in the previous Tyrant Steve game probably have little applicability here. Which brings up point...

2) Why is Prazec Goul so quick to vote Ultama, supposedly on the suspicion of having a role which is actually quite unlikely?

#67 User is offline   Ryadd Eleis 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

View PostAranatha, on 29 July 2014 - 01:21 AM, said:

Why is Denesmet talking with sentence breaks? I don't know the series well. Was there a character that spoke in pauses or something?

Looks to me like the person behind Denesmet has just decided to give with a certain, uh, style for this game. Perhaps they're trying to rival Bendal Home in the annoyance stakes.

#68 User is offline   Ryadd Eleis 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:45 AM

I was thinking, in most cases in these arena battles townies will be fighting townies. But not all townies are equal - specifically, the three named in the OP are probably of higher value, ability-wise.

Hypothetical scenario: If it happens that one of them ends up in an arena fight, and we can somehow be sure that they are who they say they are, I would suggest that the townie who's up against them not submit any actions, and sacrifice themselves for the good of the town by making sure those higher-ability townies survive.

#69 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 29 July 2014 - 01:45 AM, said:

Hypothetical scenario: If it happens that one of them ends up in an arena fight, and we can somehow be sure that they are who they say they are, I would suggest that the townie who's up against them not submit any actions, and sacrifice themselves for the good of the town by making sure those higher-ability townies survive.

A man's worth is determined by his courage and honour in the arena! Have you such a shrivelled cock as to lay down and die without resistance?

You are gladiators of my house; Titans among men! Ignore this coward, and rip glory from the heavens by fighting tooth and nail to the very end.

#70 User is offline   Denesmet 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

I was thinking, in most cases in these arena battles townies will be fighting townies. But not all townies are equal - specifically, the three named in the OP are probably of higher value, ability-wise.

That's... actually a good idea. Too late. But I'm sure I'm going to die anyways.

#71 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:06 AM

You laying down the foundation for a 'townie' reveal for when El Stevo (Bandarius or w/e his name is) puts you in a duel, eh? That's rather interesting.

#72 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 28 July 2014 - 07:42 PM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 28 July 2014 - 07:28 PM, said:

So, can the loyals be called to fight in the arena? If not, then we have a good way of PI'ing people.

It was explained in the sign up thread that they can be sent a small finite amount of times

See, anything posted in the sign up thread as actual rules to the game should be posted in the actual game thread.

I Challenge Path-Shaper to a bout in the arena!

#73 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:19 AM

View PostGhennan, on 28 July 2014 - 06:28 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

View PostGhennan, on 28 July 2014 - 06:16 PM, said:

Haha, was that a poor attempt to turn attentions onto me, you who tried to distance yourself from Batiatus with your very first post?

And what's this about usurping to take his place? No mention of that in the OP. You wouldn't have perhaps got the idea from 1) the previous Tyrant Steve game, and 2) your own role PM, now would you?

This post is quite stupid, since all of Batiatus's team have to be dead before he can be killed.(stated in the OP)

Tennes, we can/could/might lynch someone distancing themselves from the tyrant because if they are distancing themselves they are on the same team. However YOUR post is very interesting. You apparently missed the obvious meaning of ryadds post, and immediately got very hostile to him very fast.

What is with that?

May I ask what you count as "very hostile, very fast" ?
I just pointed out how his accusation could not be true. That makes him the one who is throwing shit at people without a logical reason.

Calling someone stupid in the first 5 words of your first post on thread counts to me as very aggressive ;)

You're stupid. I'm aggressive. Whatever.

Both Ryadd's and Ultama's posts were stupid. Of course, Prazec Goul's vote was pretty stupid too.

Of course, the stupidest thing so far in the game is Ghennan claiming everyone is on Batiutius' 'team'. Going by 'he who smelt it, dealt it' rules, I'm going to vote for Ghennan. (Yes, Ghennan, that means you are the most stupid of all the stupidity so far in the stupid thread, capped off by a shitty Tyrant. Motherfucker better make me talk in pictures or rhymes or some shit. Or was that Uncle Ben? Hrmph.

Vote Ghennan

#74 User is offline   Iparth Erule 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:32 AM

Checking in. Will read up and post in a bit.

#75 User is offline   Iparth Erule 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:54 AM

So, my primary observation is apparently Rule A5 is not going to be followed in this game.

Secondary observation is I find myself (at least initially) as having little to no interest in looking for speculation-as-someone-having-infinately-more-information (SASHIMI) type posts. That shit bores me to tears. I'm actually more interested in voting for people who appear to be interested in it, because I don't give a flying hammerpants fart.

#76 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:23 AM

What is a 'flying hammerpants fart'?

#77 User is offline   Ghennan 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

View PostAnomandaris, on 29 July 2014 - 03:19 AM, said:

Tennes, we can/could/might lynch someone distancing themselves from the tyrant because if they are distancing themselves they are on the same team. However YOUR post is very interesting. You apparently missed the obvious meaning of ryadds post, and immediately got very hostile to him very fast.

What is with that?

I just pointed out how his accusation could not be true. That makes him the one who is throwing shit at people without a logical reason.

Calling someone stupid in the first 5 words of your first post on thread counts to me as very aggressive ;)

Both Ryadd's and Ultama's posts were stupid. Of course, Prazec Goul's vote was pretty stupid too.

Of course, the stupidest thing so far in the game is Ghennan claiming everyone is on Batiutius' 'team'. Going by 'he who smelt it, dealt it' rules, I'm going to vote for Ghennan. (Yes, Ghennan, that means you are the most stupid of all the stupidity so far in the stupid thread, capped off by a shitty Tyrant. Motherfucker better make me talk in pictures or rhymes or some shit. Or was that Uncle Ben? Hrmph.

Vote Ghennan

Not calling everyone scum, but yeah I have no problem publicly stating what I think might be scum posts or tactics, because guess fucking what;

We got nothing else to go on, and our only way to find out who his bodyguards are is by looking at who he chooses to have fight.

But sure! Let's just sit on our asses not actually looking for scum and instead just post irrelevant crap so they don't even have to work for the win.

Posted Image

#78 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

View PostGhennan, on 29 July 2014 - 06:29 AM, said:

View PostAnomandaris, on 29 July 2014 - 03:19 AM, said:

What is with that?

Vote Ghennan

Not calling everyone scum, but yeah I have no problem publicly stating what I think might be scum posts or tactics, because guess fucking what;

We got nothing else to go on, and our only way to find out who his bodyguards are is by looking at who he chooses to have fight.

But sure! Let's just sit on our asses not actually looking for scum and instead just post irrelevant crap so they don't even have to work for the win.

If I recall the previous tyrant steve game, I don't believe he knew his low level shields.

Second, why are you posting that stupid picture now?

#79 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

Here. Will have a proper read over the next few hours.

#80 User is offline   Iparth Erule 

• Recruit

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:48 AM

View PostAnomandaris, on 29 July 2014 - 06:23 AM, said:

What is a 'flying hammerpants fart'?

Share this topic:

• 48 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic