• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 114 - Gladiators Game Thread

#41 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

View PostGhennan, on 28 July 2014 - 06:28 PM, said:

Calling someone stupid in the first 5 words of your first post on thread counts to me as very aggressive ;)

Really? Straw manning on page 1? I said the post was stupid not the poster.

#42 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 06:33 PM, said:

Calling someone stupid in the first 5 words of your first post on thread counts to me as very aggressive ;)

This is just stupid.

:p

#43 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:28 PM

So, can the loyals be called to fight in the arena? If not, then we have a good way of PI'ing people.

#44 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 28 July 2014 - 07:28 PM, said:

So, can the loyals be called to fight in the arena? If not, then we have a good way of PI'ing people.

It was explained in the sign up thread that they can be sent a small finite amount of times

#45 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

Gladiators gather. This Ludus housed many champions in its time, and yet none greater stand before me on this day. I have secured position in the coming games! Two men to face each other in deadly contest. No quarter given, no mercy shown.

SKINTICK AND DENESMET! TWO LEGENDS TO APPEASE CAPUA AND THE GODS. MAY GLORIOUS DEATH BRING RAIN.

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

View PostBendal Home, on 28 July 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

SKINTICK AND DENESMET! TWO LEGENDS TO APPEASE CAPUA AND THE GODS. MAY GLORIOUS DEATH BRING RAIN.

Batiatus has spoken.

Skintick and Denesmet, please be certain to send me your attack orders for the Arena Fight.

Everyone else, please send me your vote for winner in the case of a tie.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#47 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:31 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 28 July 2014 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 06:33 PM, said:

This is just stupid.

:p

Your face is stupid.

#48 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:32 PM

Gladiators gather. This Ludus housed many champions in its time, and yet none greater stand before me on this day. I have secured position in the coming games! Two men to face each other in deadly contest. No quarter given, no mercy shown.

Whoever you are, you watch way too much Spartacus.

#49 User is offline   Ghennan 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:50 PM

View PostSkintick, on 28 July 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 28 July 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

View PostPrazec Goul, on 28 July 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

Shhhh Ghennan don't use too big a word. You have confused the big dumb troll.

Do not fucking test me! You are slaves to be used and discarded on my order. Fucking slaves -- ungrateful c**ts!

Silly Batiatus. All this time spent watching your slaves and trying to drum up business. Keeps you up late doesn't it? Worry does that to a man especially a slaver.

I bet you're so busy you haven't even noticed that your wife and both daughters are preggers. Posted Image

After I mention that Skin may have been buddying up to bendal, bendal chooses to force skin to fight, but since the scum are generally better than town at combat he might be hoping for an early PI by having skin fight on day 1. This is also beneficial for them because today is the day, through sheer numbers, with the best chance of matching his scum up against one of the weaker town, who may not have received a scum combat boost role.

I am very interested in how this battle comes out.

(Yes I did spend a lot of time before the game thinking about what I would do if I got the tyrant role myself. Fuck you bendal!)

Edit: Changed ) to (

This post has been edited by Ghennan: 28 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

#50 User is offline   Ryadd Eleis 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:50 PM

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 06:09 PM, said:

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 28 July 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:

Haha, was that a poor attempt to turn attentions onto me, you who tried to distance yourself from Batiatus with your very first post?

And what's this about usurping to take his place? No mention of that in the OP. You wouldn't have perhaps got the idea from 1) the previous Tyrant Steve game, and 2) your own role PM, now would you?

This post is quite stupid, since all of Batiatus's team have to be dead before he can be killed.(stated in the OP)

Please enlighten me as to which part of the post you think is stupid, so that I can in turn enlighten you as to why you are wrong.

#51 User is offline   Denesmet 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 28 July 2014 - 08:30 PM, said:

Batiatus has spoken.

Skintick and Denesmet, please be certain to send me your attack orders for the Arena Fight.

Everyone else, please send me your vote for winner in the case of a tie.

Looks like I better put...

...my thinking Capua on.

Posted Image

#52 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 28 July 2014 - 08:50 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 06:09 PM, said:

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 28 July 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:

Haha, was that a poor attempt to turn attentions onto me, you who tried to distance yourself from Batiatus with your very first post?

And what's this about usurping to take his place? No mention of that in the OP. You wouldn't have perhaps got the idea from 1) the previous Tyrant Steve game, and 2) your own role PM, now would you?

This post is quite stupid, since all of Batiatus's team have to be dead before he can be killed.(stated in the OP)

Please enlighten me as to which part of the post you think is stupid, so that I can in turn enlighten you as to why you are wrong.

#53 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

What happens if we lynch Denesmet? Does Batiatus get another chance to chose fighters?
Those puns are like torture.

#54 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:08 PM

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:

What happens if we lynch Denesmet? Does Batiatus get another chance to chose fighters?

Why Denesmet and not Skintick in this post?

#55 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

View PostAranatha, on 28 July 2014 - 10:08 PM, said:

Because of "thinking Capua" and "OH YEAAAH"

Which is referenced by the part about puns.

EDIT: What is with the Japanese avatar? Aren't you afraid of D'rek's wrath?

This post has been edited by Tennes: 28 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

#56 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

View PostGhennan, on 28 July 2014 - 08:50 PM, said:

View PostSkintick, on 28 July 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 28 July 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

View PostPrazec Goul, on 28 July 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

Shhhh Ghennan don't use too big a word. You have confused the big dumb troll.

Do not fucking test me! You are slaves to be used and discarded on my order. Fucking slaves -- ungrateful c**ts!

Silly Batiatus. All this time spent watching your slaves and trying to drum up business. Keeps you up late doesn't it? Worry does that to a man especially a slaver.

I bet you're so busy you haven't even noticed that your wife and both daughters are preggers. Posted Image

After I mention that Skin may have been buddying up to bendal, bendal chooses to force skin to fight, but since the scum are generally better than town at combat he might be hoping for an early PI by having skin fight on day 1. This is also beneficial for them because today is the day, through sheer numbers, with the best chance of matching his scum up against one of the weaker town, who may not have received a scum combat boost role.

I am very interested in how this battle comes out.

(Yes I did spend a lot of time before the game thinking about what I would do if I got the tyrant role myself. Fuck you bendal!)

Edit: Changed ) to (

We all should be interested in this. As for your thoughts on how the tyrant role might think, you might be right. He could also wait and hope to see if we get unlucky with the lynches first. However, I have to agree and think Batiatus might place one of his shields in the first fight as strategy.

#57 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

View PostUltama, on 28 July 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

I thought this didn't start until next Monday. Guess I need to read up on the OP.

Oh and poop on Bendal Home.

If you hadn't read up on the OP already, where did you get Bendal Homes name from? Both additional posts were posted at the same time. Wouldn't have made sense to read one and not the other.

#58 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:34 PM

View PostTennes, on 28 July 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

View PostAranatha, on 28 July 2014 - 10:08 PM, said:

Because of "thinking Capua" and "OH YEAAAH"

Which is referenced by the part about puns.

EDIT: What is with the Japanese avatar? Aren't you afraid of D'rek's wrath?

Of course, aren't we all? But I go with what I'm given.

#59 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:17 PM

You had a chat with the ladies huh? I rather enjoyed Lucretia and her mother. I can't claim credit for Messalina though. She's rather, uh, active shall we say? Kinky as well but then so are the other two.

#60 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

View PostSkintick, on 28 July 2014 - 11:17 PM, said:

You had a chat with the ladies huh? I rather enjoyed Lucretia and her mother. I can't claim credit for Messalina though. She's rather, uh, active shall we say? Kinky as well but then so are the other two.

Your words spill from mouth as shit from ass.

SKINTICK MUST SPEAK IN RHYMES FOR THE REST OF THE DAY

The rest of you shit eating worms better watch your tongue, lest I have it ripped from fucking craw.

Share this topic:

• 48 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users