• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Words of Radiance (SPOILER THREAD)

#41 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:24 AM

View PostBlend, on 25 March 2014 - 06:56 PM, said:

Just finished the book yesterday, and wow, what a great read!

To those questioning Jasnah's powers, it's stated early on that she shares Soulcasting with Shallan, but that she doesn't have the Lightweaving ability, so where Shallan is a Lightweaver, Jasnah is not. In the last chapter when she reappears, Wit says she was Elsecalling, so I'm assuming she's going to be an Elsecaller.

So far we've seen a Surgebinder (Kaladin), a Lightweaver (Shallan), an Elsecaller (Jasnah), a Bondsmith (Dalinar), and then whatever the cobbler and the little girl are - they have the overlapping regrowth ability, but I don't think we get official names for what kind of Radiants they are. There's also Renarin, but I'm worried about him because his ability apparently is to 'see,' which to me implies he's going to have visions of the future, and we've been told throughout the book that seeing the future is of the Voidbringers.

I'm excited to see what kind of Radiant Lopen is going to be, as well as the other Bridgemen who were hinted at having powers (someone mentioned offhand that they saw some bridgemen glowing during the big final battle).

Dalinar being a Radiant was hinted throughout the book, but for me, it was made very clear when he was in the hospital tent during the last battle and the person checking his cut comments on how many scars he has and how he should, by all rights, not be able to even use his arm anymore. Seems to me like that means that he's got something healing him, which must mean stormlight. I'm certainly interested to see what it means to be a Bondsmith.

Re: the Parshendi who did not want to take on Stormform - Thude basically took off with them, and they went down into the chasms. I think they're going to pop back up later, though whether they end up on the Alethi side or not is going to be interesting. I have a feeling that Rlain will end up bringing them into the fold to fight the Voidbringers. I certainly think the Voidbringers and the Everstorm are going to be a little more complex than 'all Parshmen/Parshendi will become Voidbringers as soon as an Everstorm passes.'

Re: Taravangian and the Diagram - I really enjoy the idea that they've become somewhat of a religious order. I get the impression that the Ghostbloods are part of this group, but I'm not sure whether I read that correctly or not. It's certainly piqued my interest, and I look forward to that story developing more.

Then there's Amaram's crew, which tied to Gavilar, and they were trying to bring on a Desolation (or something close to a Desolation) in order to bring the Heralds back. I'm interested to see where that's going, but their motives are still pretty murky to me. I mean, why risk a Desolation just to bring the Heralds back? What do they expect having the Heralds back will do?

Re: Szeth at the end - I haven't read Warbreaker, so I don't know about Szeth's sword, which you all seem to think is the sword from that novel. When I read that, what with the sword being black and glowing with dark energy, I assumed that this was an Odiumblade. It's been mentioned, I'm pretty sure from an interview with Brandon Sanderson, that there are Honorblades, Shardblades and Odiumblades, and that we had seen all three types in Way of Kings, though it wasn't spelled out for us. I did not get a good feeling from what was going on with the guy with the Crescent-shaped scar on his cheek that claims to be the Herald of Justice (Rin?). The guy spent the whole book going around and killing potential Radiants (the cobbler guy, and he tried to kill Lift too). I think that he's likely been corrupted by Odium, and that although he's going to have Szeth believing that what they're doing is good, it's going to turn out to be evil evil evil (poor Szeth)!

Another thing that I'm interested in are these Ancient Spren, like the Stormfather, the Nightwatcher, and the other two that Taravangian mentions (the one that makes people say things when they die, and the one that gives people the Thrill). It seems like Taravangian is interested in the two that seem most evil - both Dalinar and Adolin say they feel sickened by the Thrill eventually, and the death utterings seem similar to visions of the future, and seeing the future is of the Voidbringers.

That's all the commentary that I can think of right now!

Lift is an Edgewalker (wrong series) Edgedancer. Don't remember what the cobbler was right now.

#42 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

Judging from this handily updated annotated verson of that surge list, either the same as Lift or as Renarin.

Posted Image
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#43 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

I just got to the part near the end where Kaladin pulls one of these:

and ohstormfathermypulseisracing.

This post has been edited by Whisperzzzzzzz: 31 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

#44 User is offline   End of Disc One 

• House Knight

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

Finished yesterday. Fantastic. Seriously one of my favorite books of all time.

#45 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

Is the next book out yet?

EDIT: Seriously, is it out yet?

EDIT2: Now?

EDIT3: What about now?

EDIT4: I'm jonesing for my Stormlight Archive fix!

EDIT5: Just saw a post on the Sanderson fan forums that said the last book in the series (book 10) is expected around 2025. I don't know if I can wait that long — I might be dead by then!

This post has been edited by Whisperzzzzzzz: 31 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

#46 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

I'm excited to see what kind of Radiant Lopen is going to be, as well as the other Bridgemen who were hinted at having powers (someone mentioned offhand that they saw some bridgemen glowing during the big final battle).

I think that right after that comment was made, someone else commented something that made me think that, instead of them all becoming Radiants, they would have some sort of support capacity (ability to give a Radiant stormlight from their body or something).

I did not get a good feeling from what was going on with the guy with the Crescent-shaped scar on his cheek that claims to be the Herald of Justice (Rin?). The guy spent the whole book going around and killing potential Radiants (the cobbler guy, and he tried to kill Lift too). I think that he's likely been corrupted by Odium, and that although he's going to have Szeth believing that what they're doing is good, it's going to turn out to be evil evil evil (poor Szeth)!

He's Nalan'Elin, one of the Almighty's Heralds. So was that person who Amaram spirited away at the end from Dalinar's warcamp — he was Talenel'Elin.

EDIT: I'd rather link to the Coppermind wiki, as I think it's a bit better and, instead of being limited to just the Stormlight Archive, encompasses all of Sanderson's cosmere. Unfortunately, it's been experiencing downtime the past few days.

EDIT2: Oh, and that sword that Nalan gives to Szeth? It may be Nightblood from Warbreaker.

This post has been edited by Whisperzzzzzzz: 31 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

#47 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

It totally is, as in originally Vasher as himself rather than Zahel was meant to train Kaladin in Shardblade combat in the original Stormlight drafts from years ago. Warbreaker is an introduction to the Stormlight Archive characters Vasher and Nightblood, basically.

Also I read some of Sanderson's tweets, listing the names of the main characters for each of the first five books - Kaladin for book 1, Shallan book 2, Szeth book 3, Eshonai (did you really think someone in stormform and shardplate was going to die from a little fall like that) for book 4 and Dalinar for book 5. Then there's some kind of timeskip, and guess who's one of the bookbased characters for one of 6-10? Lift will be, ideally while never saying awesomeness again. Please stop trying to be funny Brandon, you are very much not.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#48 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

View PostIlluyankas, on 31 March 2014 - 09:28 PM, said:

It totally is, as in originally Vasher as himself rather than Zahel was meant to train Kaladin in Shardblade combat in the original Stormlight drafts from years ago. Warbreaker is an introduction to the Stormlight Archive characters Vasher and Nightblood, basically.

Also I read some of Sanderson's tweets, listing the names of the main characters for each of the first five books - Kaladin for book 1, Shallan book 2, Szeth book 3, Eshonai (did you really think someone in stormform and shardplate was going to die from a little fall like that) for book 4 and Dalinar for book 5. Then there's some kind of timeskip, and guess who's one of the bookbased characters for one of 6-10? Lift will be, ideally while never saying awesomeness again. Please stop trying to be funny Brandon, you are very much not.

Yes when either Wit or Shallan talk and people praise their wit I am confused!

#49 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

View PostCause, on 01 April 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

View PostIlluyankas, on 31 March 2014 - 09:28 PM, said:

Yes when either Wit or Shallan talk and people praise their wit I am confused!

Shallan is more punny, and Wit only sounds witty because we know what he's talking about, but none of the characters do.

#50 User is offline   End of Disc One 

• House Knight

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

"Awesomeness" makes me cringe as well. Hopefully by the next set of 5 books where Lift will supposedly be more of a main character, she'll be old enough that she'll stop saying it.

Still a good chapter though. But Taravangian had the best interlude.

#51 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

View PostSussex Months, on 01 April 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

Still a good chapter though. But Taravangian had the best interlude.

Some days I wonder if the Nightwatcher put the same curse on me that she put on Taravangian...

#52 User is offline   Terez 

• High Analyst of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:WWQBD?
  • WoT Fangirl, Rank Traitor

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:42 AM

View PostBriar King, on 02 April 2014 - 04:26 AM, said:

I just joined 17thshard.com. Anyone else here there?

I am, but I rarely post. When I do it's usually in the signings and stalkings forum, related to updating the interview database. I started putting in WOR tour reports a couple of days ago. They usually have one of their people assigned to do data entry, which is good because I have only really read the Mistborn trilogy and Stormlight. I have learned some things about the other books just from putting in the reports and tweets and whatnot, but I often have to ask questions, which I usually do outside the forum.

This post has been edited by Terez: 02 April 2014 - 04:49 AM

The President (2012) said:

Please proceed, Governor.

Chris Christie (2016) said:

There it is.

Elizabeth Warren (2020) said:

And no, I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.

#53 User is offline   Terez 

• High Analyst of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:WWQBD?
  • WoT Fangirl, Rank Traitor

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

Terez or Terez27. Can't remember which.

The President (2012) said:

Please proceed, Governor.

Chris Christie (2016) said:

There it is.

Elizabeth Warren (2020) said:

And no, I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.

#54 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

View PostWhisperzzzzzzz, on 31 March 2014 - 08:13 PM, said:

He's Nalan'Elin, one of the Almighty's Heralds. So was that person who Amaram spirited away at the end from Dalinar's warcamp — he was Talenel'Elin.

I caught that he says he's Nalan'Elin, but just because he says he is, doesn't necessarily mean that he really is. I mean, why would a Herald go around killing people with Radiant powers? Or belong to a group of people who do? He says he's the Herald of Justice if I remember correctly, so I guess he thinks it just that these people die? But why? From what we've been told of the Heralds, they're supposed to be helping mankind prepare for the Desolation, but that doesn't seem to be what he's doing by killing Radiants.

I am very suspect of this character and his claim to be a Herald. If he is, in fact, a Herald, why does he seem to be working against men? Is he just sick of it all, and just trying to get mankind wiped out so that it all ends? Has he been infected by Odium somehow? I'm still convinced that blade he gave Szeth is an Odiumblade, whether it be from Warbreaker or not. Was Odium screwing with whatever Shard was present in Warbreaker too?

In fact, is Odium basically the same as Ruin from Mistborn?
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#55 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

View PostBriar King, on 30 March 2014 - 12:10 AM, said:

My fav character HAS to be Lift though. She's gonna be important for sure. I was quite bummed out with Ym. He had some Cosmere info for sure and should be noted that Cresent Marked guys are different people. Ym's was a Makabi and Lifts was an Azish and they seemed to connected to the Herald Nin who gives Szeth Nightblood.

I had a feeling Jasnah survived but was expecting Yalb and some of the ship crew to be with her.

I don't think that's true. I think they're all the same guy - he's just making himself look different depending on where he is so that he can fit in to whichever society he's in.

Plus - from the Coppermind:

Nale has dark skin and a crescent-shaped scar on his cheek. He appears to be the man who killed Ym and the one who hunted Lift, whom she referred to as "Darkness."

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#56 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

View PostBlend, on 04 April 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

View PostWhisperzzzzzzz, on 31 March 2014 - 08:13 PM, said:

I caught that he says he's Nalan'Elin, but just because he says he is, doesn't necessarily mean that he really is. I mean, why would a Herald go around killing people with Radiant powers? Or belong to a group of people who do? He says he's the Herald of Justice if I remember correctly, so I guess he thinks it just that these people die? But why? From what we've been told of the Heralds, they're supposed to be helping mankind prepare for the Desolation, but that doesn't seem to be what he's doing by killing Radiants.

I am very suspect of this character and his claim to be a Herald. If he is, in fact, a Herald, why does he seem to be working against men? Is he just sick of it all, and just trying to get mankind wiped out so that it all ends? Has he been infected by Odium somehow? I'm still convinced that blade he gave Szeth is an Odiumblade, whether it be from Warbreaker or not. Was Odium screwing with whatever Shard was present in Warbreaker too?

My guess is that he has either somehow been infected by Odium, or that he has become insane due to the torture he received in between Desolations. (The Heralds were tortured the entire time between Desolations, which may be why Taln was also mad).

EDIT: I was just reading this thread, which compiles Sanderson's answers to questions at conventions/signings/etc. One of the Q&A's was:

Q: Is a Desolation caused when a Herald breaks under torture?
A: This person is asking the right kinds of questions.

This could fit with the notion that Nalan and Taln broke under torture.

EDIT2: From Talenel's wiki page:

Taln was the only Herald to die in the Last Desolation. All of the other surviving Heralds chose to abandon the Oathpact, leaving only Taln bound to it, in hopes of ending the cycle of Desolations without breaking the Oathpact. Talenel alone returned to Damnation, due to his death he had no choice, but the rest of the Heralds walked free.

So, I guess my theory that Nalan broke under torture in Damnation was voided, as Taln was the only one there during this cycle. I really should reread Way of Kings, as it's been almost 4 years and I don't remember much of the detail.

EDIT3: So, I feel like I should've realized this sooner, but apparently the different worlds (Roshar, Scadrial, etc.) are actually all in the same universe. I had known about the Cosmere previously, but I always interpreted the different worlds as being separated by dimensions, not just by space. So now it makes a lot more sense why the 3rd Mistborn series will be a space opera.

This post has been edited by Whisperzzzzzzz: 05 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

#57 User is offline   Werthead 

• Ascendant

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Regarding the prospect of a Surgebinder vs. Mistborn fight, I believe Brandon's said that some of the magical forces are innate within the people of a world and some within the world itself. If a person has innate powers from their homeworld, they can carry those powers throughout the Cosmere. If they draw on other forces, they need to take those forces with them. For example, my guess is that Misborn/Mistings can operate on other worlds but only if they have metals from Scadrial with them to burn. When they run out, they're screwed (the local metals on, say, Roshar, would not be Endowed with magical force so they couldn't use them).

That's my guess based on some of what Sanderson has said, anyway. That might be wrong.

He is the same class of being, yes, but not the same individual.

The cornerstone of Sanderson's mythology is that there was once a primal force called Adonalsium. This force was shattered into sixteen Shards, each Shard given a name like Odium, Ruin, Preservation, Dominion, Honour etc. Each Shard was seized by an individual, who was given godlike power by the Shard but also transformed by it. In the case of Rayse, the human who seized Odium, he was already evil and unpleasant and the Shard made him even moreso.

So, I feel like I should've realized this sooner, but apparently the different worlds (Roshar, Scadrial, etc.) are actually all in the same universe. I had known about the Cosmere previously, but I always interpreted the different worlds as being separated by dimensions, not just by space. So now it makes a lot more sense why the 3rd Mistborn series will be a space opera.

Yes. Sanderson has said that the star systems in the Cosmere are relatively close to one another in a small dwarf galaxy. Some of the notable planets are in the same star system (like Roshar and Blaize).
Visit The Wertzone for reviews of SF&F books, DVDs and computer games!

"Try standing out in a winter storm all night and see how tough you are. Start with that. Then go into a bar and pick a fight and see how tough you are. And then go home and break crockery over your head. Start with those three and you'll be good to go."
- Bruce Campbell on how to be as cool as he is

#58 User is offline   MecnunK 

• 5324th Seguleh and climbing

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

Finished it yesterday and still a bit befuddled about the whole thing and whether I liked it or not. On the whole I would probably go for not. WoK Was a slow start but I got into it and started liking the storyline and empathising with characters like Kaladin but in WoR I have gone off him.. He turned into a unlikeable whine-bag for most of the book. Shallan was ok but 900 odd pages to get to where we are is not something I enjoyed trawling through. I reckon he could halve it and tell a good story. The best bit in the entire book was what Adolin did at the end + the Lift pov.

#59 User is offline   Tru 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:49 PM

View PostBriar King, on 23 May 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

View PostMecnunK, on 20 May 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:

Finished it yesterday and still a bit befuddled about the whole thing and whether I liked it or not. On the whole I would probably go for not. WoK Was a slow start but I got into it and started liking the storyline and empathising with characters like Kaladin but in WoR I have gone off him.. He turned into a unlikeable whine-bag for most of the book. Shallan was ok but 900 odd pages to get to where we are is not something I enjoyed trawling through. I reckon he could halve it and tell a good story. The best bit in the entire book was what Adolin did at the end + the Lift pov.

Lift was def my fav POV. Im really looking foward to seeing where she goes through the series for sure. Kaladin did whine alot but considering what he went through in bk 1 its understandable but we didnt need to read about it over and over again in this book.

I do struggle with reluctant, brooding, protagonists. Kaladin has this syndrome to some extent, but he seems to finally have overcome it. I do love this series, and look forward to the next book. I've always liked Sandersons straight forward writing approach. He's a very good "nuts and bolts" author. He's not going to give you flowery speeches and tons of great quotes to toss about to impress your friends with, but he is the writing worlds version of "The Big Fundamental." I can't help but like his pace and structure. With the exception of a few slang words here and there ("wow") that would seem to fit better in modern day America, I can't put his books down.

This post has been edited by Tru: 13 November 2014 - 11:49 PM

#60 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:33 AM

Just finished, stayed up till 1 AM, the usual.

With the Stormlight Archive Sanderson seems to be developing a habit to be mostly dull, and then deliver the 100+ pages of pure awesomeness at the end.

And seriously, that is the mother of all cliffhangers we are left with, what with just waiting for the world to end in a few days or so when the Everstorm does its rounds.

So, from what I've been able to understand (my understanding may be hazy, as I didn't re-read WoK before this):

-there's the crazy intellect king who hired Szeth to create chaos to become the saviour. Graves was working for him and now Moash is too. My gut is pushing me to think that's it's all a big con, a la what Ruin did with the histories in Mistborn. (edit: forgot to mention I totally feel that Moash will rise up far in Theravangian's org, then 2 or 3 books in, at a final showdown, he'll "see the light" and backstab him to save Kaladin. Or to monumentously screw things up while thinking he's fixing them.)

-Ghostbloods--they clearly know things, and surely I wasn't the only one that caught their leader referring to his "babsk"--being the term for "mentor" that was also used in that interlude with the trader-girl in the Purelake? methinks another Herald is afoot.

-Nan the Justice Herald, who rescues Szeth--aka- the guy who hunted Lift and killed Ym--he certainly seems to have gone mad. don't think it's Odium influence, more like him taking his aspect to the extreme. He is specifically hinting Radiants "for their crimes"--and the fact that their powers give the ability to amplify those crimes.

Amaran's crew--seem to be working for the Church, which is trying to make its own comeback (i forget which country host the Rome equivalent)

Jasnah is trying to be Kruppe and Paran rolled into one, working behind the scenes, and will probably be used as a deus Ex Machina or 2. Or 10.

Another random bit I noticed- one of the epigraphs implied that the Desolations were back, b/c Talenel "snapped" in his purgatory. Supposedly his sanity gave the world the millenia of peace....and his "snapping" maybe triggered teh spren to start seeking out humans again? (like Pattern coming to Shallan when she was still a child?)

Impressions from the book: really like the pacing. The short chapters before PoV switches made even the less pleasant bits bearable.

Shallan did good in this book. enjoyed reading her.

Kaladin had his moments of awesomeness, but the "break him down to build him up to OVER 9000!!!" thing was really grating the second time around. I understand why, but, please, Mr. Sanderson: never again.

The ending sequence was spectacular, as expected. Although the whole "gotta go, daughter disobeying" thing by the Stormfather really gave the whole game away about 70 pages from the end. . And yes, Sanderson gotta start keeping dead characters dead.

My main beef with the series remains the same, however. As much as I'd love to believe, I'm just not seeing a 10 book series out of this yet. that epilogue is comparable to Perumov in the amount of players that suddenly jump out of boxes, and it all sounds very promising, but.... SE needed stories going on 4 continents simultaneously to make MBtoF work. If Sanderson keeps the focus on the same core group of characters, giving us very minor glimpses into the rest of the huge and variety-filled Roshar, I can still see this running out of steam. Not to mention I don't find any of his characters so far particularly compelling. They have good stories, but too often I find them predictable.

For now I'm not convinced this series is insta-buy. But I want to be convinced it should be.

P.S.: As mentioned earlier, the chapter epigraphs quiting from the in-book "Word of Radiance" didn't work for me. too far out of context, too many names. I'm all for piecing things together, but I will freely admit that being tossed a paragraph from a chapter, all out order was too much for me, and eventually I just skipped those.

This post has been edited by Mentalist: 09 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users