Malazan Empire: Slow mafia 1 spoilers - Malazan Empire

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Slow mafia 1 spoilers Battle of the pensioners.

#181 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:41 AM

Grief, I'm not gonna be around most of tomorrow, so if you get a chance please take care of the lynch stuff. For night, we still need an Omtose action.

#182 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Going to look over NA's etc now.

Scum might've won it had they hammered there. Though scum really don't seem to be getting much heat. Still surprised that people aren't looking more at who defended Ruse etc. Think scum could have this. Wouldn't surprise me to see a D'riss lynch tomorrow, if timer gets low and they're not sure of a lynch.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#183 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

OK, had nothing from Omtose. He's not posted since just before the break either, sent him a PM and gonna PM his main as well.

Cougar said:

worry said:

#184 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

OK, PM'd shin about his action (modkill wise he's fine, he posted 12 hours before the break and we've only been unfrozen for 22).

Gonna put it to night now.

Cougar said:

worry said:

#185 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Mac is somewhat closer to modkill, also PM'ing him.

Cougar said:

worry said:

#186 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

I fucking love this post:

View PostD, on 17 December 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

no the problem is mockra that you've been spouting confirmed symp since I started voting you.

There is no such thing as a confirmed symp in game so stop fucking saying it, its getting old.
People don't like my vote, they won't follow me, thats fine. wait, if the town know I'm a symp and I know the town know I'm a symp, surely I would vote for my master because the town know a symp won't vote for his master.
so surely I can not drink the wine in front of me!

Cougar said:

worry said:

#187 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

...He is a symp, though. So drink from your gargantuan wine glass, Maccy.

Lol.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#188 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

View PostMeanas, on 18 December 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

So, not only do we get the numbers back on our side (by the NK taking us to 7 alts) but we have a reasonably sure timetable.

This is why people used to get lynched for discussing things at night. It wasn't just habit - some things are fine to discuss, but there are lot of things that are pretty dubious if people stop and think about it.

Nothing from Omtose yet, so no resolve.

Cougar said:

worry said:

#189 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Alright, Omtose responded with a heal on Lio again. Still not effective, so Gamelon dies. I don't have time to write a scene now, but I will resolve.

-stalker

This post has been edited by Hugin & Munin: 18 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

#190 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

Following Korv's night read through where he comes up with Gamelon and Galain, we get this-

Galain said:

1387361184[/url]']
Shit, maybe I need to change to Korvalain.

And after-

Galain said:

1387395968[/url]']
Damn, definitely should have changed to Korvalain.

Oh well!

Plus this from D'riss

D said:

1387385396[/url]']
holy fuck!
I've been playing the whole game thinking gamelon was my other killer!

why did Galain kill him? he's just landed himself on the block!

#191 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

Meanas' fake reveal is coming in the next few hours

Meanas said:

1387409422[/url]']
Just written my reveal. Liosan posts around now so I'll hold off till tomorrow - sometime between 8 and 9:30am GMT if anyone is around to look in on thread a few hours later we may have the conclusion. Or it may take a week.

Now with luck Galain will twig instantly it is a fake reveal and I must for certain be the other symp and he won't NK either me or D'riss which'll take us to 3v3 = win or if he NK's another alt then 3v2 win. Please NK someone not either of us, in case this backfires on me taking us to 2v4 tomorrow. Even if I do get lynched I'll CF town and Galain should NK another leaving us 2v3 down but then Liosan will be lined up pretty for lynching and the win.

Worst will be if it doesn't result in a speed lynch and Liosan comes on with a good argument like a counter-reveal. I'm framing him pretty neatly so it should be a solid result.

Just don't vote on Liosan D'riss you lemon unless to hammer, that'll ring all sorts of warning bells. In fact don't even post. If he does and it messes up I'll hunt Macros through every game he plays.

He seems to think that it will cause a quick lynch, but based on the pace of this game I doubt that will happen. Still, it will stir up some action and I'm betting things get interesting.

#192 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

So maybe just to get some insight here, Galain killed Gamelon landing herself as probable killer. a mistake I take it?

Korvs reread seems super fruitful though I know I wasn't a Finder I suppose I played around like one which might be a helpful assumption. Meanas driving at Liosan will likely convince Liosan he needs to get on the Galain train... so technically we might see D-day if Korv and Omtose manage to swing Mockra. :)
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#193 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

Reveal reactions-

Galain said:

1387453631[/url]']
What. The actual. Fuck. I have no idea how to take this reveal. Meanas can't be a symp, he made a freaking case on Ruse! But he's revealed and picked on Lio, who can't be scum. So either Meanas has just decided that Lio must be scum by a process of elimination, and revealed to confirm the lynch, or something super weird is going on with his finder role. Maybe he had a lover pair that was killed, and he turned paranoid after that? But that would seem too complicated for what this game was intended to be.

Looking ahead, if Lio is lynched (seems likely) and I kill at night, and then Meanas is lynched and I kill again, assuming I have at least one symp alive that will win us the game. However, I'm now starting to worry, because D'riss' reaction to the reveal is concerning to me. If D'riss is the symp then he knows who scum is, which means he knows that Meanas' reveal is false, and therefore that if we just keep our heads down we can win the game. If he isn't the symp then his opposition to Meanas' reveal would make more sense. UNLESS he's getting all WIFOM-y, and figured that his opposition to Meanas is likely to make his reveal more believable? After all, it would make sense for the symp to discredit the finder if the finder had found scum.

Arg!

D said:

1387451639[/url]']
If he's not the other symp I'll be surprised.
ruse was the go to investigation night one.

going tk muddy the waters in the hope liosan gets the chop, turns up inno and everyone rounds on meanas following the lynch all liars creedo.
wait, if meanas is the other symp lynching liosan is a win I think,no thanks to me

#194 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

If this goes down, and Galain picks a non-symp NK, we should just end the game right? The scum are aware if each other now, especially when Lio comes up inno, and a NK brings up to 5 alive- 3 scum v 2 town. Looks like call it territory to me.

#195 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

I am annoyed at Shin here. Shin can fucking blow everything up.

View PostOmtose, on 19 December 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Vote Liosan

With 7 people left, it aint D-Day so if Lio comes up inno we lynch Meanas so there's no reason to screw around.

One killer and a possible fake reveal, with D'riss as a confirmed symp. It is fucking D day. Look at the OP, look at it and read it. Do you think we would have had a lover healer pair AND a fucking finder? I think Omtose should be revealing and letting people know he was a healer in a lover role. Then they can decide whether Meanas' reveal is full of shit which it is. I can't believe Khell has followed the reveal either, well I can because of Shin. There is no counter.

This annoys me so much. aargh. It's game over and scum will win. Fucking hate.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#196 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Mockra said:

1387473648[/url]']
The thing that I don't like about finders revealing late in the game is that it could easily be a symp revealing and clearing his scum killer and getting town to hammer another member of town.

It would be an especially good move if scum thought that the finder had already been lynched or killed.

Today we have Meanas coming out and saying that he is a finder and giving a bunch of quotes as to why he cleared whom he cleared. Then he clears a town and a his killer. The town who was cleared now thinks that Meanas is for sure a finder because he knows that he is town and relieved that someone else believes that he is also town. The killer knows that the "acclaimed" finder is really a symp because he was cleared. So then scum quickly gather 3 votes. Now all they have to do is wait for one of the remaining town to vote and then win the game. Of course this would only work if scum thought that they still had both symps available.
This works because there is only 7 players remaining. If both symps are alive then this is D day. Because a town lynch and scum has a night kill then majority tomorrow.

I will probably also post that on the thread. But I wanted to get it sorted out here just in case.

#197 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Well Mockras wise to it. Omtose and I voted a heal on Liosan as inno several times so really Omtose should smell a rat. Lio was a PI due to his early gameplay. Meanas playing finder is a ballsy move. Honestly I'd never have expected Meanas as symp till it was too late. still it all hinges on Omtose assuming this is not D-Day. If someone can tune him in to the phony maybe town can rally, that is if Lio keeps mum and plays it cool.

Got to admire the play Meanas pulled, he picked a really great candidate.
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#198 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

Unbelievable.

#199 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

Just let them keep arguing on thread, it's funny as shit. Venge is Piing Galain now. The symps are arguing withy each other loving it. Scum have won but maybe you can drag the game onwards and let them lynch Korv. They will say Meanas wasn't a fucking symp and he must have had something mess his find up or some stupid shit. Or they will convince themselves he is a symp and vote for Mockra or Korv instead. I am sorry but I would have lynch D'riss just to make sure it wasn't fucking D day. Now Khell saying there is no symps. Uh.

#200 User is offline   Hugin & Munin 

• Caw caw caw

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

Yup, it's a mess.

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users