• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

#281 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

What's hand?
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#282 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

Briar King, on 20 April 2014 - 01:50 AM, said:

Tattersail_, on 19 April 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

What's hand?

The red headed Agent.

Victoria Hand is the lady with the red streaks in her hair. She's hierarchically above Coulson and below Fury, so she's pretty high up there.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#283 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

Just watched the episode where the woman has hijacked the plane, they all suspect May of being the insider acting as the Clairvoyant and Skye finally gets to be an Agent! It's hotting up! I also like that the bald chap (Sitwell?) from CAP2 heads off to the ship (which is a nice subtle link to CAP2) Are the next few the post-CAP2 episodes?
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#284 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

Simmons referencing The TARDIS as the item she'd find in a box on a desert island (with conviction!) made both the Mrs and I fangasm hard.

Like we paused the ep, rewound it, video'd it and uploaded it to social media BEFORE we finished watching.

Nerd-ed.

SO. GOOD.

Oh, and regarding spoilers:

Spoiler

Also, Amy Acker's Cellist character was intro'ed and already I'm rooting for her and Coulson.

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 23 April 2014 - 02:04 AM

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#285 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

meh ..... The Tardis reference was too easy (and obvious). A true fangasm was evoked by the reveal that Triplet is the grandson of a Howling Commando. That and the fact that, oh I don't know, only that they took down Blackout.

#286 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

Jakovasaurus, on 23 April 2014 - 02:13 AM, said:

meh ..... The Tardis reference was too easy (and obvious)

Tumblr

Twitter
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#287 User is offline   McLovin 

• Cutlery Enthusiast
  • Interests:Knives. Stabbing. Stabbing with knives.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:27 PM

I enjoyed the reveal that the gamma-light technology was invented by Bruce Banner. Can't remember Coulson's exact response but it was along the lines of, "What could possibly go wrong?" LOL
OK, I think I got it, but just in case, can you say the whole thing over again? I wasn't really listening.

#288 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

McLovin, on 23 April 2014 - 02:27 PM, said:

I enjoyed the reveal that the gamma-light technology was invented by Bruce Banner. Can't remember Coulson's exact response but it was along the lines of, "What could possibly go wrong?" LOL

Lol! I loved that bit too. Such a nice insider line.

#289 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Briar King, on 18 April 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

It'd be really cool if it his normal state and there is a 3rd woman that Loreli was actually talking about.

Lorelai is going to be a plot hole paradox I think. She told Ward, "you shall deliver me an army and in return I shall give you a reward." Cut to bedroom.

You would think that somewhere in there he would have mentioned Hydra.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#290 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

just caught up on this.

This show definitely went from average to must watch in the past few episodes (for me at least).

The tie in to winter soldier, and the fall out from it, has been excellent, as well as

Spoiler

meh. Link was dead :(

#291 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:57 AM

I'm betting that we're going to see Ward kill Garret in the season finale. Dying in the process of course.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#292 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

Gnaw, on 30 April 2014 - 05:57 AM, said:

I'm betting that we're going to see Ward kill Garret in the season finale. Dying in the process of course.

You're probably right - and Skye's gonna like throw herself over Ward's body, and scream to the heavens "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HE WAS TOO YOUNG!!!! HIS ABS WERE TOO PERFECT!!!!"

Although, if I remember correctly, Samuel L. Jackson is supposed to be guest starring on the finale, which means that Fury will be back. It would be kind of fun to see Fury kill Garret.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#293 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight
  • Interests:Everything.

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

omg, that episode was intense! I was riveted at everypoint, it was a roller coaster of action.

#294 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

BalrogLord, on 02 May 2014 - 05:06 PM, said:

omg, that episode was intense! I was riveted at everypoint, it was a roller coaster of action.

It was indeed. So much so that I found the parking lot attendant humour to be almost forced.

And, for some reason, I'm no longer having difficulty seeing Robin Scherbatsky as a secret agent. (although given the shitty series finale to HIMYM, she really should have been Hydra.)

#295 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

Blend, on 02 May 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

Gnaw, on 30 April 2014 - 05:57 AM, said:

You're probably right - and Skye's gonna like throw herself over Ward's body, and scream to the heavens "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HE WAS TOO YOUNG!!!! HIS ABS WERE TOO PERFECT!!!!"

Although, if I remember correctly, Samuel L. Jackson is supposed to be guest starring on the finale, which means that Fury will be back. It would be kind of fun to see Fury kill Garret.

They've done a good job at setting Ward up for 'redemption' but, IMHO, not near enough to allow him to live. Ergo, die while saving the team. As always YMMV.

#296 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight
  • Interests:Everything.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

btw how did whats his face ave the time to write ward is hydra on htat portrait.

#297 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:42 PM

given that Whedon almost never lets the fans have a satisfactory conclusion to a romantic build up....

Who do you reckon will die out of FitzSimmons?
meh. Link was dead :(

#298 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:59 PM

I Am Brian Blessed Not Brent Weeks, on 04 May 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

given that Whedon almost never lets the fans have a satisfactory conclusion to a romantic build up....

My impression is that Simmons is liking Trip. And that any romance between the two was in the past as far as she was concerned.

Has this thing been renewed for a second season?

#299 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:30 AM

Gnaw, on 04 May 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

I Am Brian Blessed Not Brent Weeks, on 04 May 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

My impression is that Simmons is liking Trip. And that any romance between the two was in the past as far as she was concerned.

Has this thing been renewed for a second season?

I agree about Trip, especially cause it seems like he'll be a regular now, as his old boss is Hydra, he'll defo want to work for Coulson...and they'll have to replace Ward anyways. Plus, I don't know that Fitz will ever end up with Gemma....simply because it sounds like he had his chance in their shared past and he blew it.

On the ratings sites it is in the "deinfitely to be renewed" category, but no official word yet. Quite frankly, the show has really started to catch on with audience, critics, and such...they'd be stupid NOT to renew it.

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 05 May 2014 - 10:31 AM

#300 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

QuickTidal, on 05 May 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

.they'd be stupid NOT to renew it.

Yeah. But it's a Whedon show so one never knows.

Share this topic:

• 36 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

21 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users