• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

Ryllandaras, on 27 March 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

PROVISIONAL REMOVE BENDING IN THIS ORDER:

Bendal Home

Karosis

Ay

So you want to remove Bendal's bending, and if he is dead by night remove from Karosis? (you only get one backup, so I am discounting Ay)

Karosis, on 27 March 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

Karosis, on 27 March 2013 - 10:04 AM, said:

Right so Use Puppy Eyes

My Lupine trick
(which I don't know if it will work) is going to be taken from Mockra in the last game. (what if there are wolves on other teams than mine? That'd be bad!!!)

Here's the message I want sent. Can you please look it over and let me know if its Kosher? It's exactly 50 "words" Posted Image Don't release it once night starts, please wait till i give you the go ahead, things might change, but Just wanted you to have it. God I hope there are no eavesdroppers... or I am basically killing our team lol!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

50 words!

Leader=Me=Mockra.

Tellan = Bella. Only I can recruit.

Tomorrow, 3 parapraphs, in second paragraph mention an office supply, color, or animal. thats our team. Finder mention "Water" Killer mention "Phone"

I want know who's who.

I'll post "WOOHOO" if we get Bella. Takes time.

Telas= good Recruit

Change slightly below

Leader=Tulas=Pinhead

Karosis=Jacob can recruit Bella=Shadow

Tomorrow, your 1st post, 3 parapraphs, in second paragraph mention an office supply, color, or animal. thats our team.

I want know who's who.

I'll post "WOOHOO" if we get Bella. Takes 10 nights.

So these are my two actions.

Sounds good.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#162 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Karosis, on 27 March 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

All three of my roles are not town like ha. I wouldn't like fellow town see my killer abilties :p

I cannot wait to vig some people. I have a sneaky suspicion my vigs won't work :p

Trake, on 27 March 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

Hey there. I've been dead sick the last couple days, and missed my first night action because of it. Not again!

Night 2 action, I'd like to silence Kilava. If Kilava is, for some reason, lynched, I'd like my target to be Monok Ochem. This will amuse me.

Not sure if I have to bold the action or not. I hope not.

Noted!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#163 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

I am signing out. Sorry for being mostly a non-presence (again). Tomorrow I should be at work, that ought to stimulate my performance on modding a bit.

- T.

#164 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

Bendal Home, on 27 March 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

This is going to be a horribly long game. Why is it that every single game we have to hash out the same exact points over and over again.

I think that someone might have said recruit on day one. Fuck we need a better search function for threads.

#165 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 27 March 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

So by End of Day 3 I submit the target for the kill which happens Night 4?

No.

Night 1 - pick one of your subordinates to kill night 2. (If distracted by condition 1, can change the target to anyone)

Night 2 - kill the person picked on night 1 (or get distracted by conditions 2 or 3), and pick one of your subordinates to kill night 3 (if distracted by condition 1, can change the target to anyone)

Night 3 - kill the person picked on night 2 (or get distracted by conditions 2 or 3), and pick one of your subordinates to kill night 4 (if distracted by condition 1, can change the target to anyone)

Night 4 - kill the person picked on night 3 (or get distracted by conditions 2 or 3), and pick one of your subordinates to kill night 5 (if distracted by condition 1, can change the target to anyone)

etc etc etc

get it?

Karosis, on 27 March 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

I was doing so well. Now i've run my big mouth off and posted too much content. KL, HO, Bliss, HD, Obdi, Kurt and Bent will be laughing thier arses off. especially the first three low poster scum bags!

Now I think that Amp is town. How to back away? I cannot. Fuck Sake!

Ryllandaras, on 27 March 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

I feel like everyone else is stupid or scum. I'm guessing Bendal is a finder and he knows he'd be removing a team leader if he keeps birddogging me.

Ay Estos, on 27 March 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

I am absolutely loving the whole Jester confusion thing that I have managed to stir up. I think I've managed to get people to look at others for now, so that's good. I'll sit back and be as non-confrontational as I can until I can give myself the ninja ability and take someone out, then come back as Edward Cullen. Hopefully Bella will be in-game by that point and I can start frotteurizing the shit outta her! LoL

You can froteurize her before that role is active (hence "Bella does not have to be alive for them to succeed" and "When the Bella role is activated, if you are at 10 or more and have the highest amount she will immediately join your faction")

#166 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 27 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

oh, that's even worse - I kill one every night if nothing interferes, I was thinking every other night

I am gonna screw up so bad, I need to get myself NK'd don't I?

Your call. You could always reveal :p

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

#167 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Thank you.

If either I or GK#2 should be recruited somewhere else, will we lose our lover connection?

Depends on the recruitment mechanic, I suppose.

Gawd, prying answers out of Kruppe would be easier than you. :p

What, you expect me to just plain tell you? Should I throw in that Prazec Goul is the Serial Killer, while I'm at it?

Fanderay, on 27 March 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Team thoughts!

So, there is some merit to the idea that Ryll was signalling to me with his vote before day one started. He did usse the word 'Goodkinder'. which could mean either that he knows I am scum but does not know my team, or that he is signalling that he knows I am scum and therefore he also knows my team, OR that it really was a joke vote.

But then Eloth says that half his team are the ones that started the voting on him. If that's true, then he could be indicating me and Ryll. If we assume from his comment and the Isabelle Paix role PM that he knows us, that would suggest he could be our leader. That would then suggest that the team knows the people below them; i.e. Eloth knows both other members in the team, Ryll knows one but not the other, and I'm stuck at the bottom not knowing anyone. BUT, Eloth says 'half the team', so does that mean that me and Ryll are half the team he knows about, which would suggest that there are more than three of us, or does that mean that we are half the team and he is the other half?

Speculation!

From the thread, I think Bek is Eloth reincarnated. The grammar and tone matches. I suspect Ryll is on to something with his analysis of quote marks, it's similar to the way Obdi caught the FM in the last game I played with that mechanic. But I don't want to bring up the possibility of a FM on thread, because that will have people looking out for them, which makes my job harder. So, that would suggest Aranatha is a FM that has jumped into the body of whoever the Jester was (of all the chances!) and that body was inhabited by whoever is now Ay Estos. Who for some reason is claiming to be both the Jester and Aranatha, and not leading a lynch on whoever FM'ed him. Which is weird, but could have something to do with the fact that he lost.

Fanderay, on 27 March 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

It's just occurred to me that Amp could also be on my team, and coming to similar conclusions to me. If he didn't want to vote for either Ryll or ex-Eloth (presumably Bek here) then it kinda makes sense that he would offer a different player as lynch. Except that he has done it very weakly, and just brought suspicion on himself.

If my team really is Amp, Eloth/Bek and Ryll then we are royally fucked.

Ay Estos, on 27 March 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

Ay Estos, on 27 March 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

I am absolutely loving the whole Jester confusion thing that I have managed to stir up. I think I've managed to get people to look at others for now, so that's good. I'll sit back and be as non-confrontational as I can until I can give myself the ninja ability and take someone out, then come back as Edward Cullen. Hopefully Bella will be in-game by that point and I can start frotteurizing the shit outta her! LoL

You can froteurize her before that role is active (hence "Bella does not have to be alive for them to succeed" and "When the Bella role is activated, if you are at 10 or more and have the highest amount she will immediately join your faction")

Well that's good to know, thanks for the heads up! :p

Desra, on 27 March 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

If I kill a recruiter as Sylar, will I get recruiting abilities ?!?!?!?

Seems like it, there's no restrictions about it in your role PM.

Bek Okhan, on 27 March 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Aha!

BH is Vengy. it took him 1.5 full days to snap

Bek Okhan, on 27 March 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

problem being, I think Vengy's town. No point in fucking him over.... yet.

The dude is invisible.

Ryllandaras, on 27 March 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

I'm done. I didn't sign up for this just to get bashed constantly. I know some of that is part of the game, but the last two games I've been getting targeted like this, and it just isn't worth playing.

But you have the ability to take away their toys at night! Use your anger and put it towards REVENGE!

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

If I was town, I'd be trying desperately to come up with some way to say "You know, if we all agree Rhyll is scummy and stupidly so, under the current game mechanics wouldn't we be best served to just ignore him? Why let him respawn as a new alt that we don't know."

However, I'm scum. And it's time for Rhyll to go. If he's GK he's doing us no good. If he's not, even better.

Ultama, on 27 March 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

use Minigun: target Galayn Lord and Merrid with three shots each

You can only target a player with one minigun bullet per night - read the ability text carefully.

#168 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

Ultama, on 27 March 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

ok, then target: Galayn Lord, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Kilava, Liosan and Tulas Shorn :p

Noted!

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Korlat, on 27 March 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Thank you.

If either I or GK#2 should be recruited somewhere else, will we lose our lover connection?

Depends on the recruitment mechanic, I suppose.

Gawd, prying answers out of Kruppe would be easier than you. :p

What, you expect me to just plain tell you? Should I throw in that Prazec Goul is the Serial Killer, while I'm at it?

That'd be nice. But then this is mafia, so the only thing that tells me is that PG isn't the SK. :p

For SH:
And there is just no fucking way that Eloth and Bek Okhan are the same person.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

#169 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

EM picks out the lead goodkinder! Too bad as Seguleh 1st his ability doesnt do anything to Gnaw... should've picked Tellan

Korbas, on 27 March 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

NA on Korlat, If dead target Ryll.

Noted.

Korbas, on 27 March 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

Ain't gonna vote because only acceptable option is Amp and I don't want him lynched.

#170 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Bek Okhan, on 27 March 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

welp, Eloth failed at being me.

now, I will make their life miserable.

Kilava, on 27 March 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

Use keen observer on ampelasIf ampelas gets lynched then Tulsa shorn instead please

Noted.

#171 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

Galayn Lord, on 27 March 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

I meant to add that hopefully losing my BP wasn't a result of my leader, Pinhead, trying to kill me with the horror game mechanic. That would be crazy, and bad, haha. If so though, the good news would be that he probably knows the whole faction, so watching his play becomes even more important.

#172 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Kilava, on 27 March 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

I have changed my mind...if that is allowed I know this is a lot of admin.
Find is on silchas ruin.

As per the OP, it isn't allowed

Kilava, on 27 March 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

My reasoning is two fold.
Firstly....I've squeezed amp quite hard...and innos generally tend to act like he did when the fight has been wrung out of them.
Scum would not have given up so easily...unless he is double bluffing.This early that's unlikely. Besides thAt only ever works out close to end game.
Secondly I can't ignore how fucking overpowered rhyllanderas is.
One lynch proof and 3 foken BP'S....madness...MADNNESS I say!
Has to make me think he is in a smaller faction perhaps scum symp....don't know.Was too lazy to find the role in whateverthefuck game that role was in.Figured if we lynch him somebody else will go find it for me. Posted Image

#173 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 27 March 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

ok, my target for next night is Karosis, I think him most likely to be targeted for NAs

Noted.

Skintick, on 28 March 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

Spoiler entry:

My entire team would do well to be shutting the fuck up right about now. Just ... completely. Even their attempts to deflect are obvious. And now I've stuck my neck out with a dubious "Amp is pretending to be a Finder" case.

EDIT: To elaborate - Ay Estos votes for Ampelas. Hey, great. But they lay it on about Ryll way, way too thick. Just mention it lightly once, and move on to rationalizing the vote. Don't mention your own team-mate TWICE.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

#174 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

Korlat, on 28 March 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Kill Kilava. If dead, Kill Monok Ochem.

Noted

Ampelas, on 28 March 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

I've passed 100 posts, on day 2 - can I get an ice cream?

:D <-- you

Mockra, on 28 March 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

Fandaray is Starling and I bet she's asleep. I'm tempted to around to her house and wake her up :p

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

#175 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Monok Ochem, on 28 March 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

I assume I still have my BP and LP though?

Yup. The BP only kicks in once it becomes lethal.

#176 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

Desra, on 28 March 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

Failed kill again... wtf. this blows.

repeat after me the chorus to the mafia 100 song: "no-one said this was going to be eeeaaaasy!"

- T.

#177 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

Sorrit, on 28 March 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS A PSYCHIC CHANNEL.

DO I BELIEVE THIS? Ugh 3 paragraphs? Bullshit.

hehehehe.

- T., amused.

#178 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

Bek Okhan, on 28 March 2013 - 05:57 AM, said:

why am I not surprised?

I need to find whomever's killing me.

That is generally a worthwhile strategy.

#179 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Gait, on 28 March 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

fucking stuupid rules... Posted Image on the one hand you are forced to put in N/A's early because you will lose out if you miss deadline.
Yet if you put an action in too early and then more info comes to light afterwards you cant change it.

silly silly.

You try modding a thing like this when everyone can change their provs all the time....

- T.

#180 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Karosis, on 28 March 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

I bet only myself is recieving this message! Until someone else is entered into their werewolf alt. I will re post same message tonight if I have no clues in todays posts.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users