• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#141 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

D'rek singing off for the night.

I did the last couple hours while doing other stuff and didn't properly update the night resolution thread, player status or other stuff like that. feel free to try and do that tonight, otherwise I'll go over the SH posts and fix it up tomorrow during the day.

Also if you've got some time, you could start dumping some of the lover convos, they are getting a bit long. Just make a P-S post marking where they were up to in the convo when you do, so we know to start from there in the next dump.

Good night!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#142 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

Night resolutions updated.

Checking PMs now.

-Shin
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#143 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:56 AM

Lover combo between Silencer/EM of the Esslemontys

Liosan, on 26 March 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

Hi. So I'm assuming we're in the same faction. Though really that can't be easily proven just by the fact that we're in a lover convo, now can it? :p

So my question to you is: what faction are you in, and what details can you give me to back this up?

Korbas, on 26 March 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

I'm Essel 1 and you are Essel 3.
Good enough?

Liosan, on 26 March 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

Hmm, the only Seguleh role I recall is the "Masked Affair" game. Can't see how that would apply here except by a sort of tiered leadership position. What are your other two alts going to be? PS listed mine in the first post but not yours. >.<

I'm basically a Finder - my results are shared with Essl #5. I have the advantage of knowing that Essel 2 is Ampelas and Essel 5 is Rashan, I only find out their new alts if they die and respawn while I'm in the present role. This is quite good, we know several faction members and know we have at least 5 members in our faction...

Korbas, on 26 March 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

It is a tiered leadership.
The only one above me is the SK.
Knowing who Essel 2 is, I can safely target people and be sure that I will not kill someone in my faction. cool.
Also, I did a ninja edit above.

Korbas, on 26 March 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

Also, I'm not talking right now so I can drop in and place a vote around the time for lynch "in interests of getting a lynch" :p
I don't want to look like I'm following but Eloth looks like a good choice to me.

Liosan, on 26 March 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Korbas, on 26 March 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Serial Killer.
Galain & Okaros

I thought that's what you meant, but didn't want to assume in case there was like a "Seguleh King" or something. >.<

Anyway, I'm off to sleep, bu it's interesting that you can't beat the SK. Means we need to lynch/team effort, I guess. I'll drop a vote before I go but not really fussed where I put mine today. *shrug*

Korbas, on 26 March 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Also, are you the malkavian?
Do you think there is a cult in this game?

Liosan, on 26 March 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

Yup, I'm the Malkavian - and there is definitely a cult in this game, part of my present role (and another reason I chose this one) is that myself and the other two I know of from it are immune to recruitment. So that mechanic is almost certainly potentially present.

My Find last night returned that Denesmet is Eriksonian, btw, and his role name is Tarrlok.

Liosan, on 27 March 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Do you have a similar role to Eloth's? Your ability to establish lover connections seems to indicate such. XD

Korbas, on 27 March 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

No.

Rashan reached me and I have a permanent lover connection with you because you are number 3 in Essel team.

Liosan, on 27 March 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

Ah, I see. Still, it's good to have so much comms between our team. Though I'm not even going to touch the WIFOM of what can happen in the event one of us is recruited - though presently three of us are immune to just that, which is excellent. :p

#144 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:57 AM

Path-Shaper, on 26 March 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

You have died!

You will respawn as Thyrllan at the start of Day 3. Don't post until then.

Thyrllan, on 27 March 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! :p

On the other hand........

I AM A KING SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

#145 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

Ay Estos, on 27 March 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

Yeah... so I saw the Night Power on the ability to give someone the ninja ability, but didn't notice the night power on the actual ninja ability. Heh, oops!

OKay, so my NA is as follows:

Use Night Power: target another player. That player receives a Bulletproof on Venesara.
If Venesara is lynched, use on Skintick.

#146 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Skintick, on 27 March 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 26 March 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Passive Power: you will learn the identity of every single recruit (and non-recruits, essentially every player) in your faction, and you will know when they are recruited by another faction. You cannot be recruited by other factions.

The other Meyern players are:

Ryllandaras
Fanderay
Ay Estos

... OK, if Eloth became Ay Estos (seems moderately likely), didn't whoever played Eloth just completely fucking team-sabotage with this post?:

The worst part of this lynch train is that half my team are the ones who more or less started it.

Chew on that for a while.

Because the first two votes were ... Ryllandaras and Fanderay. WTF? If Ay Estos turns out to formerly be Eloth, I'm going to be seriously pissed about that post.

Actually, my whole team seems to determine to kill itself. Ryll and Fanderay (IIRC) both picked up heat on Day 1, and led the vote against Eloth. Maybe there's some off-thread comms going on in my team to explain it - Eloth being a sacrifice, or something. Or neither knows that Eloth was on our team, and Ryllandaras and Fanderay are really unlucky Lovers who chose the worst possible coordinated target. Because if Eloth/Ay Estos knows their entire team, they're probably the #1.

And I'm probably going to have to vote for Ay Estos if a train gets rolling, although this is a really easy game to lay low, but I certainly don't have a good argument against an obvious Day 2 lynch.

On the "lay low" note, Ryll and Fand don't seem to have caught on to the fact that low posters aren't obvious targets with such a large crowd. Scum can actually low post pretty safely, at least for now. The only real threat is from random NKs and DKs, more likely random vigs than anything.

Skintick, on 27 March 2013 - 05:26 AM, said:

Also, consider that last message a spoiler entry.

Also, this one:

The best thing I can do now is not post a fucking thing about the issue, and if the Ay Estos lynch takes off (which it will, it's just too easy a case to make), hope that I'm around to put a vote in the middle. If someone else gets lynched, hope that I'm around to put an early-ish vote.

But if they speed lynch Eloth-Ay Estos-[Third Alt], and see Meyern, well Fanderay and Ryallandaras are pretty obviously dead meat. They'll lynch one of them three times to test, and that's all it'll take.

And it doesn't even fucking matter if Ay Estos wasn't actually Eloth.

#147 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Karosis, on 27 March 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

Do I need to use that ability again to try and entice Bella or is it now automatic?

Because it works "after I am dead", so can I use other things like Lupine Link now?

If I need to use Puppy Eyes again I will but if it automatically tries to entice her each night once activated I will use Lupine Link.

#148 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

Path-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

Ok, from the wording it sounds like you should be able to use both Puppy Eyes and Lupine Link on the same night. You need to keep "actively" using puppy eyes if you want the 10 times catch bella thing to work.

I think that's right, but D'rek will have the final say.

Prepare your Lupine Link in any case.

-Shin

#149 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

lulz

Karosis, on 27 March 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 20 October 2009 - 03:16 AM, said:

Your PM's are funny as hell. And, no more Potter bashing, that means no explosion is forthcoming. :p You should have included a Goodkind group, lol.

I hope to God HD is in the Goodkind faction..

Karosis, on 27 March 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:

Ha ha ha

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 20 October 2009 - 03:28 AM, said:

View PostD, on 20 October 2009 - 03:21 AM, said:

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 20 October 2009 - 03:16 AM, said:

Your PM's are funny as hell. And, no more Potter bashing, that means no explosion is forthcoming. Posted Image You should have included a Goodkind group, lol.

There's kinda a teeny, teeny bit of Rowling-bashing left in the day 1 lynch scene, but its practically nothing. Next one is a big slap on Paolini.

And if we get to day 5, then Goodkind will appear...

I'll assume, for now, that you are using the "hated authors" forum for your inspiration, and thus should have been a bit more adamant in my support. But, there was only one person who really had a problem with Potter in that thread (Illy, Sixty's was more of an "I don't get it" sort of thing).

Don't be mean to JKR, her books aren't pedophilia like at all, despite your initial claims in the OP. Okay, enough of that stuff.

Meyer is a stupid Mormon. Ah. I feel better.

Or Meyer.

#150 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

Fanderay, on 27 March 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

Right, so first thought for jumping was Liosan, because I'm fairly sure he's Silencer, and since he's in my timezone it would be handy :p But he tends to post late at night when I need to be asleep. Also, the smileys and contractions are fairly easy to mimic, but I'm not sure I could pull of his style/tone. So having spent all day thinking about this (seriously. All day. When I was supposed to be paying attention in class and stuff...) I'm going to jump into Mockra instead. Timezones add up fairly well, and his style looks fairly simple to copy. Also, he is nicely in the middle of posters, so if by chance town gets stuck and goes on a low poster hunt, I'm not in the firing range :p

So,

prepare Mockra as a target

If lynched (unlikely, but it could happen)

prepare Galayn Lord.

#151 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 26 March 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Fanderay, on 26 March 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Ok, thanks. Also, can I prepare one night and then not jump the next night? And if I don't jump the second night, is the target still prepared? i.e, could I jump the third night?

Yes, the target remains prepared. If you prepare successfully, try to jump and it fails (ie maybe you were guarded or the target had a BP) you can try to jump again the next night (ie you dont need to re-prepare).

Question @Tapps/Shin - can vanilla FMs typically have more than one person prepared at a time? I seem to think no, but can't really recall.

nope.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#152 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

Karosis, on 27 March 2013 - 10:04 AM, said:

Right so Use Puppy Eyes

My Lupine trick
(which I don't know if it will work) is going to be taken from Mockra in the last game. (what if there are wolves on other teams than mine? That'd be bad!!!)

Here's the message I want sent. Can you please look it over and let me know if its Kosher? It's exactly 50 "words" Posted Image Don't release it once night starts, please wait till i give you the go ahead, things might change, but Just wanted you to have it. God I hope there are no eavesdroppers... or I am basically killing our team lol!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

50 words!

Leader=Me=Mockra.

Tellan = Bella. Only I can recruit.

Tomorrow, 3 parapraphs, in second paragraph mention an office supply, color, or animal. thats our team. Finder mention "Water" Killer mention "Phone"

I want know who's who.

I'll post "WOOHOO" if we get Bella. Takes time.

Telas= good Recruit

Change slightly below

Leader=Tulas=Pinhead

Karosis=Jacob can recruit Bella=Shadow

Tomorrow, your 1st post, 3 parapraphs, in second paragraph mention an office supply, color, or animal. thats our team.

I want know who's who.

I'll post "WOOHOO" if we get Bella. Takes 10 nights.

#153 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Hey Taps, if you wanna take over that's cool. I'll take our zombie alt for a spin in a bit. :p
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#154 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

View PostShinrei, on 27 March 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Hey Taps, if you wanna take over that's cool. I'll take our zombie alt for a spin in a bit. :p

Be my guest :p

#155 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 27 March 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

I thought my kill on Nenanda wouldn't happen until NIght 2??

P-S did say 'tomorrow night'...

- T.

#156 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Kilava, on 27 March 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Looks like rylanderas could have a scummy type role...not too sure tho.

very over powered. specially for someone who has 2 more roles to fall back to after his what?...3 Bp's and a lynch proof?... Since i assume scum must me less in number this type of over power is maybe warranted.

le sigh

hehe. No-one said it would be easy.

- T.

#157 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

Kilava, on 27 March 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

I need to shut up....cant help myself.

I just need to not die for crying out loud... Why am i making so much noise
I will get NK'd or finder attention or something sooner if i dont control myself.

although...what threat am i really?

alt guessed already i am sure tho.

meh

Sorrit, on 27 March 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

I'd also like to pat myself on the back for finding the jester day 1, and for calling it out on thread.

I also think that this is what is going on with the Jester Role:

1) They are part of a larger faction and only had 1 of their 'alts' as a Jester, the others they try to win with the faction, so, while the 'Jester' faction/alt is no longer able to win, the person controlling that alt-group, if you will, can still win with their 'base' faction.

I'd also like to note that I'm saddened I didn't get either Spysat 117 nor Shit-flinging Monkey as one of my roles, which is bullshit I say. Or one of the super-vamp roles I had in Vampire the Masquerade a couple years ago when some fucktard from California revealed on thread with me and fucked us over because he thought for some retarded reason I was recruiting and we had a majority. Damn... was that Tappers game? Tapper should be in PS right now, was that your game? I don't remember.

Edit -> It was June/July of '11 I believe. Or 10? Shit what year did I go to Alaska?

That was Ment's game. Morgoth45 was the silly Californian.

#158 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

Ok, from the wording it sounds like you should be able to use both Puppy Eyes and Lupine Link on the same night. You need to keep "actively" using puppy eyes if you want the 10 times catch bella thing to work.

I think that's right, but D'rek will have the final say.

Prepare your Lupine Link in any case.

-Shin

Sent this:

Each night you can Guard or Entice, but not both.

You can Lupine Link every night in addition to one of the above.

-D

#159 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 27 March 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

Kilava, on 27 March 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

I need to shut up....cant help myself.

I just need to not die for crying out loud... Why am i making so much noise
I will get NK'd or finder attention or something sooner if i dont control myself.

although...what threat am i really?

alt guessed already i am sure tho.

meh

Sorrit, on 27 March 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

I'd also like to pat myself on the back for finding the jester day 1, and for calling it out on thread.

I also think that this is what is going on with the Jester Role:

1) They are part of a larger faction and only had 1 of their 'alts' as a Jester, the others they try to win with the faction, so, while the 'Jester' faction/alt is no longer able to win, the person controlling that alt-group, if you will, can still win with their 'base' faction.

I'd also like to note that I'm saddened I didn't get either Spysat 117 nor Shit-flinging Monkey as one of my roles, which is bullshit I say. Or one of the super-vamp roles I had in Vampire the Masquerade a couple years ago when some fucktard from California revealed on thread with me and fucked us over because he thought for some retarded reason I was recruiting and we had a majority. Damn... was that Tappers game? Tapper should be in PS right now, was that your game? I don't remember.

Edit -> It was June/July of '11 I believe. Or 10? Shit what year did I go to Alaska?

That was Ment's game. Morgoth45 was the silly Californian.

Vampire being my very first mafia game ever. :p

I'm going to bed. Anymore moonlighting as Goul will have to fall to someone else.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#160 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

Ay Estos, on 27 March 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 27 March 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

I'm convinced that Ay is lying, and I feel that the only reason to try and convince us that he is The Jester and "harmless" is because he is scum.

vote Ay

Seriously, worst fucking team leader ever.

Ay Estos, on 27 March 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

I hope Ryllandaras gets the hint, and I don't end up fucking him over with that last message.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

24 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users