• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#921 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hentos Ilm, on 29 April 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

WWVD....WWVD...WWVD...

I am in the unique position of actually being able to find out what vengy would do.

I mean, I have already won.. all I have to do is Daykill Nimander tomorrow and NK Eldett and it's over.

Question: If I wanted to take Nimander to victory with me, would you make me go through the process of lynching my 2nd alt and getting on my 3rd alt and doing it all on thread?

Path-Shaper, on 29 April 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

That is truly a tricky situation to be in. I have done it both ways. I have fucked over someone who got me to the end game. Of course I was planning on fucking over the entire time. I have also taken the other route and shared the victory. With me it usually goes down to how I am feeling at that moment that I make the decision. If I am feeling nice then they live. If I had a bad day at work and am feeling annoyed I will usually stab someone in the back. I worked at a bad job for a long time. I stabbed a lot of people in the back. :(

If it was me at this point in this game if I had pulled all of the tricks off that you have I would want the straight up win. But you also gave your word (in a mafia game) so there is that.

V

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#922 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

Drek I believe that the second part of The Dudes inquiry is directed to you.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#923 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Path-Shaper, on 29 April 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Hentos Ilm, on 29 April 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

WWVD....WWVD...WWVD...

I am in the unique position of actually being able to find out what vengy would do.

I mean, I have already won.. all I have to do is Daykill Nimander tomorrow and NK Eldett and it's over.

Question: If I wanted to take Nimander to victory with me, would you make me go through the process of lynching my 2nd alt and getting on my 3rd alt and doing it all on thread?

Yes. The Predator does not have the "Take me with you" ability.

-d

#924 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 29 April 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

For the record, I still blah, blah, blah.
Indeed, had we had better organisation/participation in the last few days, after the deaths of Sukul and Tulas Shorn, we stood a chance of winning the game. Unfortunately, town imploded instead.

If the dog hadn't stopped to piss it would have caught the rabbit.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#925 User is offline   Stalker 

• Soletaken

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

Take me with you! -- If there are 3 players left in the game (and the Bride is dead) (and the three remaining players are all on their last role), you may make a deal with one player to bring them with you for the win. You must make this deal on-thread. If the player sides with you and votes off the other player, you and the 'taken' player will both win.

Is DKT going to be allowed to win despite not being on his last alt? I think that would be a funny way to lose... to make the deal but not actually kow the real conditions of the arrangement. The Dude has no idea that the survivor has a fourth alt.

#926 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostNimander Golit, on 29 April 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Sry out with cousin who is leaving or london in the am. will check watsapp when get hme.

There's a chance that he'll drunkenly self vote?

This post has been edited by Gnaw: 29 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#927 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Hentos Ilm, on 29 April 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

All right. It's going to be a pain in the Ass to get to the pai mei alt. I am just going to try to win it on my own. Nimander is either going to Vote off me, vote off Eldett or go to night.

If he votes off me, my LP kicks in we go to night. I find Nimander. Next day I kill Nimander and that night I kill Eldett. I Win.

If he votes Eldett off, we go to night, I find Nimander. Next Day Kill Nimander and I Win.

If he votes night, I find Nimander. Next Day I day Kill Nimander and Night Kill Eldett. I Win.

He already has lost his BP. If he hasn't... it's not a big deal, I'll just use the NK on him rather than Eldett after the failed day kill, kill him off that night and vote Night the next day and kill Eldett the following night.

Not sure how I can lose here unless Eldett is like a super power. Knowing Nimander's role makes this pretty cut and dry.

Hentos Ilm, on 29 April 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Also, can I give a big 'ol Middle finger to Gnaw... I think I could have won this thing on my first alt if it wasn't for him. Still not sure how he deduced that I was getting pinged by Prazec from that 1 comment... but oh well. He played it right.

#928 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostStalker, on 29 April 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

Take me with you! -- If there are 3 players left in the game (and the Bride is dead) (and the three remaining players are all on their last role), you may make a deal with one player to bring them with you for the win. You must make this deal on-thread. If the player sides with you and votes off the other player, you and the 'taken' player will both win.

Is DKT going to be allowed to win despite not being on his last alt? I think that would be a funny way to lose... to make the deal but not actually kow the real conditions of the arrangement. The Dude has no idea that the survivor has a fourth alt.

Yup. It's very important when considering end-of-game deals to make sure all your information is correct. Unfortunately for dkt, he hasn't thought to ask The Dude whether he needs to be on his last alt or not.

#929 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 29 April 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

Hentos Ilm, on 29 April 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Also, can I give a big 'ol Middle finger to Gnaw... I think I could have won this thing on my first alt if it wasn't for him. Still not sure how he deduced that I was getting pinged by Prazec from that 1 comment... but oh well. He played it right.

And that makes all the mistakes disappear. Well, mostly. A little.

#930 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Gah I really wanted to be here after my second alt was killed, but work kept me away! Man this was fun. I wanted to admit my role after my crazy spell, and hopefully redirect attention back onto Hentos. Not like it would have made all that much difference with town taking their vacation.

View PostGnaw, on 25 April 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Korbas, on 05 April 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

Night 8 actionSilence FenerThis role is getting pretty damn useless. Maybe I should actually be playing more as the symp, but Alk was unlucky since the start, and Amp throws himself under the bus when slightly pressured.
Ouch. True though.

View PostGnaw, on 26 April 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

Also, Gnaw and Trull's Son are actually doing pretty well together. Trull's Son especially seems to have a psychic knack for guarding whomever would kill Gnaw :(
Yeah, apparently if my partner bases his actions on the presumption that I'm stupid....

Gnaw! I'm sorry for the harsh words. I was a little angry at the time, though to be honest I can't even remember why. You played really well afterwards though. In retrospect, I wish I had communicated with the mods more to get my thoughts out there, but I play it out mostly on the spot. If I had, I would have commended your play, and your stylish hairdoo.

#931 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

View PostTrull, on 29 April 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Gah I really wanted to be here after my second alt was killed, but work kept me away! Man this was fun. I wanted to admit my role after my crazy spell, and hopefully redirect attention back onto Hentos. Not like it would have made all that much difference with town taking their vacation.

View PostGnaw, on 25 April 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Korbas, on 05 April 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

Night 8 actionSilence FenerThis role is getting pretty damn useless. Maybe I should actually be playing more as the symp, but Alk was unlucky since the start, and Amp throws himself under the bus when slightly pressured.
Ouch. True though.

View PostGnaw, on 26 April 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 19 April 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

Also, Gnaw and Trull's Son are actually doing pretty well together. Trull's Son especially seems to have a psychic knack for guarding whomever would kill Gnaw :(
Yeah, apparently if my partner bases his actions on the presumption that I'm stupid....

Gnaw! I'm sorry for the harsh words. I was a little angry at the time, though to be honest I can't even remember why. You played really well afterwards though. In retrospect, I wish I had communicated with the mods more to get my thoughts out there, but I play it out mostly on the spot. If I had, I would have commended your play, and your stylish hairdoo.

Harsh words? Bah. Look back and see some of the things I said to D'rek; how she kept from mod killing me I will never know. I made at least two serious faulty assumptions. I decided early on that scum started with 3 players not 4. And I was convinced that Sorrit/Segulah First was a second alt, not a first. Which somehow made me positive that Korbas could not have been scum. After Merrid/Lizra went down, I was convinced I was the only GK left. It's all so much easier to see from SH though.

#932 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

You really had no way of knowing I was scum early game without some kind of signalling from me, which would not have been wise on my part. I only suspected there was another member in play near the very end of the game (exactly when I went 'apeshit' on thread). Your wheeling and dealing on thread was fun see. Too bad we lost. A close one though.

#933 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

HD's here and raging - though I'm not sure at what. As the Dude, said, you snooze you lose. And town's done a lot of unfortunate snoozing at the wrong times.

But I believe in you, HD. Pull this out the bag! Somehow...
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#934 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

I wish dkt would think about it - who exactly on town side would have NKs to target him with? Just look at the roles which recently died dkt - none of them have NKs. So it wasn't town which targeted you then was it!

#935 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

Oh come on! Now he's saying that the mod puppet was town - HE FUCKING CF'D AS A GOODKINDER!!!

#936 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

Can anyone tell me how exactly HD's last role will work if he gets a chance to use it? Doesn't BPs affect if it works or not?
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#937 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 29 April 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

Oh come on! Now he's saying that the mod puppet was town - HE FUCKING CF'D AS A GOODKINDER!!!

View PostGnaw, on 29 April 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

View PostNimander Golit, on 29 April 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Sry out with cousin who is leaving or london in the am. will check watsapp when get hme.

There's a chance that he'll drunkenly self vote?

I don't think he's capable of much rational thought at the moment. Drunk is not a good condition for facing the last day. :(

#938 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Hentos Ilm, on 29 April 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Whelp...here we go!!!

Night 23 provisional Find Nimander if dead Find Eldat

Day 24 Provisional Kill Nimander if he is dead Kill Eldat

Night 24 Provisional Kill Nimander if he is dead Kill Eldat.

Is that legal? I know i'll have to vote night between day and night 24. But It's not going to change what I want to do. And the most Eldat could do is vote night as well. So...here's hoping that Nimander really did lose his BP... though the way he's going on about it I tend to believe that he did.

noted

#939 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Actions and provs:

Night 23:

Nimander -> hide behind Eldat

Eldat -> vig Hentos -> Hentos lose BP (1 left)

Hentos -> find Nimander -> fails

Day 24:

Hentos -> kill Nimander (backup Eldat)

Night 24:

Hentos -> Kill Nimander (backup Eldat)

#940 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

Unfortunately, Eldat has only 1 vig left and Hentos has 1 BP left, so he can't get the SK powers unless Hentos decides to kill himself... unlikely.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users