Malazan Empire: Dresden Files Book 15+ - Malazan Empire

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dresden Files Book 15+ Wild theories, outlandish speculation, and SPOILERS FOR ALL BOOKS

#161 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:32 AM

View PostAbyss, on 31 May 2016 - 10:14 AM, said:

I wonder if people are underestimating the Fomor threat. They moved in after Harry nuked the Red Court vamps, but have been focused on essentially petty crime and minor talent kidnapping. The former isn't much of a theat and latter seemed to be under the radar but for the clash w Marcone and possibly the JLC.
Am wondering whether the Fomor may be an Outsider branch race. There's certainly a Lovecraft vibe to them... Aquatic, semi human, into rituals and magic, eating people.

Well apparently the whole White Council are in a conflict with the Formor in Europe which shows their strength. Harry said that they are all the forgotten races, beings, Gods etc from a long time ago that have come up from under the seas.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#162 User is online   Cause 

• God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

I wonder if people are underestimating the Fomor threat. They moved in after Harry nuked the Red Court vamps, but have been focused on essentially petty crime and minor talent kidnapping. The former isn't much of a theat and latter seemed to be under the radar but for the clash w Marcone and possibly the JLC.
Am wondering whether the Fomor may be an Outsider branch race. There's certainly a Lovecraft vibe to them... Aquatic, semi human, into rituals and magic, eating people.

I think we already have old gods which are cthulu-esque and they were not the outsiders.

Also we are told quite a bit of the Fomor ancestry. They are an exiled branch of Faeries that have mixed with a lot of the darker and banished pantheons of aquatic and coastal people. Could be a lot of Outsider influence but I dont think there is much breeding between the two.

#163 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• Make the Empire Great Again
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:50 AM

and possibly the JLC.

The Justice League of Canada?
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

#164 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:32 PM

Justice League Chicago - Murphy's group that was opposing the Fomor and other threats while Harry was off being dead.
CHASE: Paw Patrol is ready for action Mr Pust sir!
PUST: *pauses ranting* What does that mean?
ZUMA: It means let's dive in, dude!
PUST: What? What is a dude? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?????
-The Malazan Book of the Paw Patrol

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users