• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:37 PM, said:

As a matter of fact

vote Hood's Path

for not having a visible avatar at all.

OMGUS vote Mockra

Learn to Ctrl+f5 fool! Now go repent for your technologically failing sins by spanking yourself with this crucifix fifty times.

#102 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:27 PM

View PostAtrahal, on 27 October 2011 - 07:08 PM, said:

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

View PostAtrahal, on 27 October 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:33 PM, said:

Like Galain mentioned earlier, all the talk has been focused around the avatars and not much else.
Oh, some of the new avatars are a welcome change from what they have been but they've killed the
very essence of day one. Day one should be all about dragon sex, RP, and spam. I'm not even sure
everyone has even checked in yet. This has been a very disappointing day one. I might have to go and
role play some more just to pass the time.

Anyone up for saying a rosary with me?

Anyone?

I need forgiveness for the wicked thoughts put in my head by the sight of poor Ments mutulated body.

Depraved thoughts can only be cured with 25 rosary's and 15 hail mary's. If you need more help I can give you personal consultation. I will help you focus your thoughts and after we are done you will only be able to think of one thing.

You do realize that you say 10 Hail Mary's each decade of a rosary. Each rosary has 3 decades so when you say 25 rosary's you are telling me to say 75 Hail Mary's plus 15 more on top of that. That is a lot of Hail Mary's. I don't think I sinned that much with my wicked thoughts. Also I'm almost too afraid to ask.... what will be the one thing that I will be able to think of?

Well this is a nunnery so cunnilingus. Now do you see the reason for 90 hail mary's. :unworthy:

Looks like I need to study some more. I feel embarrassed to admit that I needed a google search to find out what cunnilingus even ment. I hope I don't get in trouble with the IT department when i was still in the image search when I querried the term.

#103 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

View PostHood, on 27 October 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:37 PM, said:

As a matter of fact

vote Hood's Path

for not having a visible avatar at all.

OMGUS vote Mockra

Learn to Ctrl+f5 fool! Now go repent for your technologically failing sins by spanking yourself with this crucifix fifty times.

Ctrl + f5 Nothing. I still can't see your avatar.

Oh well I guess I still deserve my punishment. I'll take the crown of thorns side facing me because I'm sick like that.

#104 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:38 PM

Okay in all seriousness it looks like Galain may have stumbled onto something.

Osseric did a double vote on Kessobahn then Osseric has an exchange with Ruse that he is deliberatly trying to act all mysterious. That is a bit weird but I'm not sure it's vote worthy.

Galain, If you are thinking that Osserics obsession with Kessobahn is signalling wouldn't the vote be better placed on Kesso not Osseric?

#105 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:40 PM

I haven't had much time today but i'll be on a lot more tomorrow.

I don't know why Osseric double voted for me. I didn't even know I had his avatar. I would have kept the avatar I had until it became a big deal. I'm not bothered about the avatars before, yet I find the double vote on me worthy of a vote back. I just didn't want to do it straight away as it would look like i'm signalling back.

I agree that finders will be important this game as we won't have any cf so we have to make good on our lynches. One of the best ways to get more information is to post a lot more and it isn't in town's best interest to lay low, even if your a noob and you don't know what's what i'd suggest you contribute a lot more to the party.

I will be back in the morning. Goodnight people.

#106 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

It feels like 'unusual play' is being used as a shorthand for 'scummy' in some people's minds. Personally I don't see why the two of them need to be equivalent. Settling into a standard pattern of play is a bad thing IMO, and every now and then I like to try and shake things up by trying something different.

I don't like the way that Galain has stopped his case of me before I started giving out some explanations. It feels like he's trying to build a case at least partially based on omission. I did in my ensuing posts explain myself somewhat, but he seems to be ignoring those posts on purpose. But having said that, I appreciate that he is at least trying to make a case. Got to start somewhere, and all that.

#107 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

Remove Vote

Now, we haven't heard much from Omtose yet. And by much, I mean anything at all. He's last to the party, so I am going to hold him to a higher standard than the rest of you. I want insight, I want activity! And until I get it from him, I will be voting for him.

Vote Omtose

#108 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

View PostEmurlahn, on 27 October 2011 - 06:05 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

View PostGalain, on 27 October 2011 - 05:28 PM, said:

Osseric is naked

*grabs habit*

Have you been hanging around with that knight of the round table...rumor has it he was looking for a spanking.

Also, can anyone tell me if this is a Monty Python reference or something? I feel like I'm missing something here...

#109 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:10 PM

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 09:56 PM, said:

It feels like 'unusual play' is being used as a shorthand for 'scummy' in some people's minds. Personally I don't see why the two of them need to be equivalent. Settling into a standard pattern of play is a bad thing IMO, and every now and then I like to try and shake things up by trying something different.

I don't like the way that Galain has stopped his case of me before I started giving out some explanations. It feels like he's trying to build a case at least partially based on omission. I did in my ensuing posts explain myself somewhat, but he seems to be ignoring those posts on purpose. But having said that, I appreciate that he is at least trying to make a case. Got to start somewhere, and all that.

Yeah I do appreciate the few posts that he has made was directed at trying to move the game forward. The same can't neccessary be said about some others. I get the impression that people are hoping that the finders are going to be doing all of the heavy lifting for town so they can just sit back and let them do their dirty work.

#110 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:15 PM

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 08:27 PM, said:

Like Galain mentioned earlier, all the talk has been focused around the avatars and not much else.
Oh, some of the new avatars are a welcome change from what they have been but they've killed the
very essence of day one. Day one should be all about dragon sex, RP, and spam. I'm not even sure
everyone has even checked in yet. This has been a very disappointing day one. I might have to go and

Anyone?

I need forgiveness for the wicked thoughts put in my head by the sight of poor Ments mutulated body.

Depraved thoughts can only be cured with 25 rosary's and 15 hail mary's. If you need more help I can give you personal consultation. I will help you focus your thoughts and after we are done you will only be able to think of one thing.

You do realize that you say 10 Hail Mary's each decade of a rosary. Each rosary has 3 decades so when you say 25 rosary's you are telling me to say 75 Hail Mary's plus 15 more on top of that. That is a lot of Hail Mary's. I don't think I sinned that much with my wicked thoughts. Also I'm almost too afraid to ask.... what will be the one thing that I will be able to think of?

Well this is a nunnery so cunnilingus. Now do you see the reason for 90 hail mary's. ;)

Looks like I need to study some more. I feel embarrassed to admit that I needed a google search to find out what cunnilingus even ment. I hope I don't get in trouble with the IT department when i was still in the image search when I querried the term.

That is sad. Hilarious but sad. Did you have the safety off when you searched.

Editted to add the last sentence.

This post has been edited by Atrahal: 27 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

#111 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 10:07 PM, said:

View PostEmurlahn, on 27 October 2011 - 06:05 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

View PostGalain, on 27 October 2011 - 05:28 PM, said:

Osseric is naked

*grabs habit*

Have you been hanging around with that knight of the round table...rumor has it he was looking for a spanking.

Also, can anyone tell me if this is a Monty Python reference or something? I feel like I'm missing something here...

Yes, definately a python reference ;)

#112 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 08:38 PM, said:

Osseric did a double vote on Kessobahn then Osseric has an exchange with Ruse that he is deliberatly trying to act all mysterious. That is a bit weird but I'm not sure it's vote worthy.

Galain, If you are thinking that Osserics obsession with Kessobahn is signalling wouldn't the vote be better placed on Kesso not Osseric?

I suppose it would. I don't think it's a particular sound case, but it is day 1. Also, double voting has always struck me as unusual.

As Osseric points out, unusual does not equal scummy.

As I pointed out, it's day 1. Although without a CF, bad cases are hard to justify.

I like the Omtose vote, I suppose. Nothing seems great at the moment.

#113 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

View PostAtrahal, on 27 October 2011 - 10:15 PM, said:

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 08:27 PM, said:

Anyone?

Well this is a nunnery so cunnilingus. Now do you see the reason for 90 hail mary's. ;)

That is sad. Hilarious but sad. Did you have the safety off when you searched.

Editted to add the last sentence.

Nope the safety was on but I couldn't contain my curiosity so I clicked through anyway thinking that I was still in topic search not image search. Needless to say I was a bit shocked at the images that came up. Looks like I need to at a few more Hail Mary's to my prayer list tonight.

#114 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 27 October 2011 - 09:40 PM, said:

I agree that finders will be important this game as we won't have any cf so we have to make good on our lynches. One of the best ways to get more information is to post a lot more and it isn't in town's best interest to lay low, even if your a noob and you don't know what's what i'd suggest you contribute a lot more to the party.

This... please don't lay low. In a non CF game, you are hurting town. We can't rely on finder reveals to win the game.

#115 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

I

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:42 PM, said:

So do you think PS will put clues in the OP that might help us find scum as this is a CF less game?

Doubt it - the OP is just there to set the scene. The past few games might have had PS dropping clues in the scenes, but this is low TMDI, unlikely we'll get any of that here. Besides, we shouldn't need help.

So is it helpful to speculate on what type of roles that Morgoth included in this game or not? I'm new to CF less so I'm trying to feel my way around how we should approach this? When Morgoth last ran a game, if I remember correctly, and he mentioned using some roles that wouldn't be too conventional he had a symp with a guard ability so when you throws a similar comment out there it makes me very nervous as to what to expect.

Roled symp sounds plausible. Maybe Martyr? Haven't seen that in a while. I dunno, probably not worth worrying about at this point - we have next to no information on role balance (hell, we don't even know for sure that there are finders!)

#116 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

View PostGalain, on 27 October 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 08:38 PM, said:

I suppose it would. I don't think it's a particular sound case, but it is day 1. Also, double voting has always struck me as unusual.

As Osseric points out, unusual does not equal scummy.

As I pointed out, it's day 1. Although without a CF, bad cases are hard to justify.

I like the Omtose vote, I suppose. Nothing seems great at the moment.

Someone else we might want to look at is Gamelon. He has very few posts early on in the day and then nothing. I just might be a time zone thing but I would definately like to hear more from him.

#117 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 10:24 PM, said:

I

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:42 PM, said:

So do you think PS will put clues in the OP that might help us find scum as this is a CF less game?

Doubt it - the OP is just there to set the scene. The past few games might have had PS dropping clues in the scenes, but this is low TMDI, unlikely we'll get any of that here. Besides, we shouldn't need help.

So is it helpful to speculate on what type of roles that Morgoth included in this game or not? I'm new to CF less so I'm trying to feel my way around how we should approach this? When Morgoth last ran a game, if I remember correctly, and he mentioned using some roles that wouldn't be too conventional he had a symp with a guard ability so when you throws a similar comment out there it makes me very nervous as to what to expect.

Roled symp sounds plausible. Maybe Martyr? Haven't seen that in a while. I dunno, probably not worth worrying about at this point - we have next to no information on role balance (hell, we don't even know for sure that there are finders!)

What's a Martyr role?

#118 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

I also think that Atrahal needs to get his act together. He seems to be ignoring our Serious Conversation ™.

#119 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:31 PM

Galain, I see we're going to have a problem.

#120 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

Also, I don't want to be the avatar police or anything, but Thyrllan should clearly NOT be a dragon ;)

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users