• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 78.5 - Ragnar's Escape Trouble at the monastery

#861 User is offline   The Dude 

• Recruit
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Your Mom
  • Ment Shall Die

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:20 PM

Yeah, it's pretty out of character for me to be so vocal, but town left that opening so we kinda took it and ran with it. Grat game all. Thanks Morgy/Shin/Tapper!
Mafia 100 Champion. There can only be one!!!

Yossarian was sorry to hear that they had a mutual friend. It seemed there was a basis to their conversation after all.

#862 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

What the bloody fu**? The game ended?? Damn!

*Bangs head on wall*

Still, alone, what could I have done?

*Puffs up chest*

HE LAST MAN STANDING!

For the record, Gamelon (HiddenOne) and me, Omtose(Otataral_Toblakai) were lovers. The first letter of each paragraph form up LOVER. Here's the proof:

Gamelone posted this - http://forum.malazan...ndpost&p=907216

I posted this - http://forum.malazan...ndpost&p=908354

The reason I didn't reveal my identity was to avoid being killed and to identify scum. However, I did plan on revealing if I was going to die. But still, at least I was the LAST SURVIVING INNO!!

Yay!

*screams like a nun*

#863 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

For the record,

I SUSPECTED MOCKRA BUT NO ONE BELIEVED ME.

I was even the first to make a case against him/her.

#864 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

View PostOmtose, on 16 November 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

For the record,

I SUSPECTED MOCKRA BUT NO ONE BELIEVED ME.

I was even the first to make a case against him/her.

Unfortunately, the only people who read your case were all on the evil side :)
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#865 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

Remind me next CF-less game to completely ignore all cases and just vote on maternal instinct.

That's right, I've had enough CF-less games to last me at least another few decades...

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#866 User is offline   Otataral Toblakai 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Ah, indeed. Still, a man's got to take pride in what happened.

In all honesty I (Omtose) never suspected Emurlahn but I slightly suspected Hood's Path. Coincidentally, I was going to vote for him after Meanas was killed but got sick and that, on top work, left me unable to post.

Still, great games Emurlahn, HP and Mockra. When will the actual names be listed with the nicks? I'd like to be able to place a name to whoever played in this.

And who says being weird doesn't help in surviving?!!
Disclaimer: The Toblakai in my nick is in no way Karsa but the spawn of a Thelomen Toblakai and the Otataral Dragon.
Disclaimer to the disclaimer: Thinks about his signature and wonders how on earth would a Toblakai and the Otataral Dragon...create offspring?

#867 User is offline   JLV 

• Stoned Swallow of Low House PEN
  • Group: Tehol's Blissful Chickens

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

View PostOmtose, on 16 November 2011 - 09:02 PM, said:

*Bangs head on wall*

*Puffs up chest*

HE LAST MAN STANDING!

For the record, Gamelon (HiddenOne) and me, Omtose(Otataral_Toblakai) were lovers. The first letter of each paragraph form up LOVER. Here's the proof:

The reason I didn't reveal my identity was to avoid being killed and to identify scum. However, I did plan on revealing if I was going to die. But still, at least I was the LAST SURVIVING INNO!!

Yay!
at
*screams like a nun*

You were in the hopper to be killed tonight, so HP wins the last inno thing. Don't put too much stock in codes. Some people love them, but they're not THAT useful. It's easy to fake a code, ya know?

#868 User is offline   Otataral Toblakai 

• Fist

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

View PostJLV, on 16 November 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

*Bangs head on wall*

*Puffs up chest*

HE LAST MAN STANDING!

Yay!
at
*screams like a nun*

You were in the hopper to be killed tonight, so HP wins the last inno thing. Don't put too much stock in codes. Some people love them, but they're not THAT useful. It's easy to fake a code, ya know?

Wait a minute. HP wasn't scum? Am I missing something here?
Disclaimer: The Toblakai in my nick is in no way Karsa but the spawn of a Thelomen Toblakai and the Otataral Dragon.
Disclaimer to the disclaimer: Thinks about his signature and wonders how on earth would a Toblakai and the Otataral Dragon...create offspring?

#869 User is offline   JLV 

• Stoned Swallow of Low House PEN
  • Group: Tehol's Blissful Chickens

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

Go look at the spoiler thread. The password is after the final scene. Meanas was the symp, Emur and Mockra were the killers.

#870 User is offline   The Dude 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Your Mom
  • Ment Shall Die

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:49 PM

Yeah, codes are a two way street. Me and Mockra had a back-up plan incase we got into trouble. We both coded lover into our posts :) Here is his... Mine was a bit more hidden, but we had them there for an emergency.

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:33 PM, said:

Like Galain mentioned earlier, all the talk has been focused around the avatars and not much else.
Oh, some of the new avatars are a welcome change from what they have been but they've killed the
very essence of day one. Day one should be all about dragon sex, RP, and spam. I'm not even sure
everyone has even checked in yet. This has been a very disappointing day one. I might have to go and
role play some more just to pass the time.

Anyone up for saying a rosary with me?

Anyone?

I need forgiveness for the wicked thoughts put in my head by the sight of poor Ments mutulated body.

*Bangs head on wall*

*Puffs up chest*

HE LAST MAN STANDING!

Yay!

*screams like a nun*

You needed to reveal as lover much sooner so that inno's would have another person to PI and we would have been forced to kill you. It's not about being the last man standing, its about getting info out there to Lynch the killers :)

Good first game though. When you were around you made good points, and your case on Mockra was spot on!

This post has been edited by The Dude: 16 November 2011 - 10:49 PM

Mafia 100 Champion. There can only be one!!!

Yossarian was sorry to hear that they had a mutual friend. It seemed there was a basis to their conversation after all.

#871 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

That was fun to watch guys. :) Sorry I wasn't the most reliable of mods for this one.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#872 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:50 AM

I think that having a symp in a game with no CF and a paranoid finder was a bit much.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#873 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

I found it amusing that the killers were coding Lovers into the post before the real ones did it. That would have been fun if we were all trying to convince the thread we were genuine.

So when is the "right" time to reveal as lovers?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#874 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:49 PM

This game was played amazingly by scum, it had codes galore, reveals none fake although khell's was a bit outrageous, signalling and I enjoyed it. Crazy how we did a find on atrahal the same night he did one on us, that's unlucky but us finders would have still been targeted by scum who I must say played very well. Well Done.

Twelve are you glad you weren't killed early like you planned?
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#875 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:22 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 17 November 2011 - 12:58 PM, said:

I found it amusing that the killers were coding Lovers into the post before the real ones did it. That would have been fun if we were all trying to convince the thread we were genuine.

So when is the "right" time to reveal as lovers?

In this game? Probably exactly when you did it...well, maybe when you were on L-2 instead :) You were unlucky that I was there to hammer you. However, Omtose (OT) should have revealed that he was your partner the next day I reckon. It would have made him VPI and possibly the town could have rallied around him. Not revealing just made it more suspect and allowed me to exploit it.

It certainly would have been very entertaining had we had a 'lover' reveal-fest with the killers fake coding :) Although, in that instance, had I been inno, I would have lynched all 4 of you in order to make sure :p

#876 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

View PostTattersail, on 17 November 2011 - 01:49 PM, said:

This game was played amazingly by scum, it had codes galore, reveals none fake although khell's was a bit outrageous, signalling and I enjoyed it. Crazy how we did a find on atrahal the same night he did one on us, that's unlucky but us finders would have still been targeted by scum who I must say played very well. Well Done.

I have to say you were terribly unlucky both with the Osseric/ST link and Atrahal/Venge subsequently doing a find on you :)

#877 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:36 PM

Yes and no. The fact that the forum was down most of the week after the first weekend break is the only reason that I'm not saying no I'm not glad I wasn't dead early. Thank goodness the Dude was plugged into the game or else scum would have been in big trouble with me at the helm. But with the new tricks that I've learned from Sir Thrusday I now know that if I want to flame out early I will make sure that I first need to double vote for someone and then vote night. I wonder how long that would take me to get lynched.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#878 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:38 PM

View Posttwelve, on 17 November 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

Yes and no. The fact that the forum was down most of the week after the first weekend break is the only reason that I'm not saying no I'm not glad I wasn't dead early. Thank goodness the Dude was plugged into the game or else scum would have been in big trouble with me at the helm. But with the new tricks that I've learned from Sir Thrusday I now know that if I want to flame out early I will make sure that I first need to double vote for someone and then vote night. I wonder how long that would take me to get lynched.

:)

#879 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

How very odd - I totally don't remember posting a thumbs-up in the post above.

#880 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

Ah, oops, wrong thread - I don't remember because this wasn't yesterday as I assumed, but a month ago....not my day.

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users