• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 78.5 - Ragnar's Escape Trouble at the monastery

#81 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

View PostHood, on 27 October 2011 - 06:01 PM, said:

Mockra, I severely dislike your alt. Not very befitting of a proper warren.

I think you should google-images "synapses" and pick one of the funky images that you get from that.

Yeah well at least people can see my alt. Yours is just a white blank with a red x in it.

#82 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

As a matter of fact

vote Hood's Path

for not having a visible avatar at all.

#83 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

So do you think PS will put clues in the OP that might help us find scum as this is a CF less game?

#84 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:33 PM, said:

Like Galain mentioned earlier, all the talk has been focused around the avatars and not much else.
Oh, some of the new avatars are a welcome change from what they have been but they've killed the
very essence of day one. Day one should be all about dragon sex, RP, and spam. I'm not even sure
everyone has even checked in yet. This has been a very disappointing day one. I might have to go and
role play some more just to pass the time.

Anyone up for saying a rosary with me?

Anyone?

I need forgiveness for the wicked thoughts put in my head by the sight of poor Ments mutulated body.

Pfff, we're still in the first 12 hours of the day. Don't call it disappointing just yet. And if you think it's disappointing, then you are just as culpable as anyone else for that.

EDIT: Crosspost

This post has been edited by Osseric: 27 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

#85 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:42 PM, said:

So do you think PS will put clues in the OP that might help us find scum as this is a CF less game?

Doubt it - the OP is just there to set the scene. The past few games might have had PS dropping clues in the scenes, but this is low TMDI, unlikely we'll get any of that here. Besides, we shouldn't need help.

#86 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hello. Just checking in. I'm not seeing very many dragons in these new avatars...how can we be expected to have dragon secks if there are no dragons to be had? For shame.

#87 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

Doubt it - the OP is just there to set the scene. The past few games might have had PS dropping clues in the scenes, but this is low TMDI, unlikely we'll get any of that here. Besides, we shouldn't need help.

So is it helpful to speculate on what type of roles that Morgoth included in this game or not? I'm new to CF less so I'm trying to feel my way around how we should approach this? When Morgoth last ran a game, if I remember correctly, and he mentioned using some roles that wouldn't be too conventional he had a symp with a guard ability so when you throws a similar comment out there it makes me very nervous as to what to expect.

#88 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know, Monday and Tuesday I Cant Play very much. Huge project due. I will be able to check the thread.. but during work, when I usually post i'll be incommunicado and nights are a no go. My only posting will be from the train on my phone.

@Mockra Much better avatar. and..chill, we're only a bit into day 1. these games are always slow to start. especially with no factions or easy lynch excuses like " well he's not my leader". Hate that kind of voting. Voting will probably be a lot more thoughtful. Or should be anyway :unworthy: But this is day 1....

#89 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

View PostThyrllan, on 27 October 2011 - 06:48 PM, said:

Hello. Just checking in. I'm not seeing very many dragons in these new avatars...how can we be expected to have dragon secks if there are no dragons to be had? For shame.

I'm a warren that alters the mind. You are welcome to visit me any time for some mind blowing dragon sexs.

#90 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

Ah, avatar changed now. I ended up picking a new one. The old Thyrllan avatar was boring. Unless you preface every post with a nice

BOOOM! THYRLLAN HAS ENTERED THE ROOM AND BLINDED EVERYONE WITH HIS BLINDINGLY WHITE LIGHT THAT IS WHITE!

But you won't see me doing that.

#91 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

So is it helpful to speculate on what type of roles that Morgoth included in this game or not? I'm new to CF less so I'm trying to feel my way around how we should approach this? When Morgoth last ran a game, if I remember correctly, and he mentioned using some roles that wouldn't be too conventional he had a symp with a guard ability so when you throws a similar comment out there it makes me very nervous as to what to expect.

I've played non CF games before. but it's been a looooong time. They are very finder dependant. That, or you really need to observe interactions between people. I always feel like a chicken with his head cut off in these kind of games. Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

#92 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

Like Galain mentioned earlier, all the talk has been focused around the avatars and not much else.
Oh, some of the new avatars are a welcome change from what they have been but they've killed the
very essence of day one. Day one should be all about dragon sex, RP, and spam. I'm not even sure
everyone has even checked in yet. This has been a very disappointing day one. I might have to go and

Anyone?

I need forgiveness for the wicked thoughts put in my head by the sight of poor Ments mutulated body.

Depraved thoughts can only be cured with 25 rosary's and 15 hail mary's. If you need more help I can give you personal consultation. I will help you focus your thoughts and after we are done you will only be able to think of one thing.

#93 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

View PostThyrllan, on 27 October 2011 - 06:53 PM, said:

Ah, avatar changed now. I ended up picking a new one. The old Thyrllan avatar was boring. Unless you preface every post with a nice

BOOOM! THYRLLAN HAS ENTERED THE ROOM AND BLINDED EVERYONE WITH HIS BLINDINGLY WHITE LIGHT THAT IS WHITE!

Praise be to God that we may no longer be subject so such excesses of expression!!!!!

#94 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 10:09 AM, said:

Hello everyone!

Vote Kessobahn

Because I'm sure that's not what your avatar used to be.

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 10:17 AM, said:

In fact, you've stolen my avatar. Thief!

Vote Kessobahn

Again for emphasis.

Double vote (only seperated by 1 other post, by Tiam) for signaling?

#95 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

View PostThyrllan, on 27 October 2011 - 06:53 PM, said:

Smurf. What the smurf are you talking about. the old avatar was smurfing awesome. thats really smurfed up that you would switch it. :unworthy:

#96 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

View PostAtrahal, on 27 October 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

Anyone?

Depraved thoughts can only be cured with 25 rosary's and 15 hail mary's. If you need more help I can give you personal consultation. I will help you focus your thoughts and after we are done you will only be able to think of one thing.

You do realize that you say 10 Hail Mary's each decade of a rosary. Each rosary has 3 decades so when you say 25 rosary's you are telling me to say 75 Hail Mary's plus 15 more on top of that. That is a lot of Hail Mary's. I don't think I sinned that much with my wicked thoughts. Also I'm almost too afraid to ask.... what will be the one thing that I will be able to think of?

#97 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

View PostGalain, on 27 October 2011 - 07:00 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 10:09 AM, said:

Hello everyone!

Vote Kessobahn

Because I'm sure that's not what your avatar used to be.

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 10:17 AM, said:

In fact, you've stolen my avatar. Thief!

Vote Kessobahn

Again for emphasis.

Double vote (only seperated by 1 other post, by Tiam) for signaling?

Possible. But I have never believed in the voting as signaling argument. Seems we get innno's RPing more than we get actual scum.

#98 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

View PostMockra, on 27 October 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

View PostAtrahal, on 27 October 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

Anyone?

You do realize that you say 10 Hail Mary's each decade of a rosary. Each rosary has 3 decades so when you say 25 rosary's you are telling me to say 75 Hail Mary's plus 15 more on top of that. That is a lot of Hail Mary's. I don't think I sinned that much with my wicked thoughts. Also I'm almost too afraid to ask.... what will be the one thing that I will be able to think of?

Well this is a nunnery so cunnilingus. Now do you see the reason for 90 hail mary's. :unworthy:

#99 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 11:11 AM, said:

Fixed. But Kesso, IGMEOY.

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 11:21 AM, said:

View PostRuse, on 27 October 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 27 October 2011 - 11:11 AM, said:

Fixed. But Kesso, IGMEOY.

Serious or banter?

I wanted it to be mysterious as to which I meant... :unworthy: