Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:37 AM

B)

Sad but true :p
*Men's Frights Activist*

#62 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

I seem to be having a reoccurring dream where I have received copious amounts of rep. It's quite disappointing when I wake up to discover this is not true.
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#63 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostLady Bliss, on 14 April 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

I seem to be having a reoccurring dream where I have received copious amounts of rep. It's quite disappointing when I wake up to discover this is not true.

I don't think speaking the dream aloud will make it come true...
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#64 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 14 April 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

What if i click my heels three times? Pat my head and rub my belly whilst hopping on one foot? Sacrifice a chicken?

The fact that I have had this dream twice now alludes to levels of depravity far surpassing some of my kinkier dreams.
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#65 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostLady Bliss, on 14 April 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 14 April 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

What if i click my heels three times? Pat my head and rub my belly whilst hopping on one foot? Sacrifice a chicken?

The fact that I have had this dream twice now alludes to levels of depravity far surpassing some of my kinkier dreams.

Only if you catch it on video for posting.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#66 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

Worst nap ever.

Dreamtime started off with me fleeing with family and some random people from something that possessed the people around me 1 at a time. When we turned a corner or walked down a hallway and then looked back, the possessed were gone. And I spent most of the dream afraid that one of the few remaining with me would be possessed and then kill me.

And then the next dream, I was staying with one of my past girlfriends home. That evening, after dinner, I saw her through the second story bedroom window, and snuck up onto the angled roof outside her window. She joined me on the roof and things started to get romantic. And then one of her family members, someone resembling this blond Eastern European girl that was a resident in one of my clerkships, came up onto the roof. My girlfriend got up in her disheveled state and walked across the roof to the family member. Then both of them ran toward the edge of the roof and my girlfriend flung herself off the roof to land crumpled awkwardly on the ground, dead. The rest of the dream was spent mourning and asking why it had happened.

Woke up hyperventilating.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#67 User is offline   Baaljagg 

• Togg's Host
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

Pleasant dreams Gust Hubb :S

I used to have a dream where I would wake up but not be able to open my eyes, or move or speak. It was terrifying, I would try and scream and scream but couldn't and my heart would pound like thundering hooves on a race track. I would panic silently in the coffin that was my body. I later found out it wasn't a dream at all, that it was called sleep paralysis and was caused by epilepsy, and thankfully the "dreams" never came back after being medicated for epilepsy!
"Such is the vastness of his genius that he can outwit even himself."

#68 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:14 AM

The dream I had last night was my standard level of extremely vivid. Except instead of being laughably absurd in the extreme like usual, it encompassed me being repeatedly tortured to death in increasingly slow and painful ways.

This post has been edited by Adjutant Stormy: 09 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#69 User is offline   Beren 

• Recruit

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

The earliest nightmare I can recall involved Oscar the Grouch, from Sesame Street. I was probably three or four at the time.

I was at my aunts apartment complex, outside. In this dream I remember arriving with my family in my parents car. The sky was a dark overcast greyish color.
As I walk around the car a trash can is blocking my way. Turning to my dad, who should be behind me, I find that I'm alone. I turned back around already afraid, since I felt abandoned, and I see the lid on the can begin to lift, and these nasty green fingers peek over the edge.
Suddenly Oscar pops out but he's laughing hysterically and reaching out towards me, and the can flips over onto its side. Oscar begins pulling himself after me just laughing insanely.
Of course I run crying, trying to find my dad, but everything is silent, like there isn't anyone else in the world.
Eventually I recognize my aunts apartment building and run for the stairs (she lived on the second floor at the time). The stairs never seemed to get me anywhere, I kept climbing and climbing, but every time I looked up the same distance remained.
Oscar was right behind me, I could smell his trash and bad smell.
I woke up at that point.

For some reason I can remember that nightmare fairly vividly.

#70 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

I can't wait until my wife and kid get home and I can end this terrible week.

Last night, spent most of my dream time trying to keep my left hand attached to my forearm after somehow it had been amputated. Kept waiting for the connection to knit as I held it in place so that the hand stayed well perfused and the normal pink color instead of turning blue and cold from lack of blood. and the damn thing kept coming loose, misaligning such that the blood vessels didn't match, or falling off, at one point the skin sloughing off so that the wrist and forearm became slippery. Not a fun night

This post has been edited by Gust Hubb: 13 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

~Abyss

#71 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

quit sleeping on your limbs and that dream will stop

It's not your subconscious mind's fault you were playing mafia on your phone during the lesson on the circulatory & integumentary systems
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#72 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

Dream:

Arrive at half-stripped station with most of the enterprise crew, but no enterprise.  I'm Riker.  We get power back up, and the station generates dozens of holographic avatars, pretty much one per person.  The craft we arrived in seems irreparable or inoperable, so we query the station.  The avatars seem to refer to us in the plural, and say things like "you always say that". They know everything about us, one avatar follows each person around.. Even stranger, they refer to themselves as an occupation, like The Janitor, and The Prosecutor, with not much correlation between name and who they're following around.

Getting back to the main bay, the crew has assigned themselves quarters, amd some semblance of normalcy returns while we puzzle out the station.

Fastforward- I am 5 years older, flying a very beaten up small craft.  i drop out of warp, hailing the Jupiter station for docking vectors.

I don't notice the swirling /green/ clouds below.  I dock and it's THAT FUCKING STATION AGAIN.  I hadn't escaped at all!  All those years working alone, after most people went mad, killed themselves, or worse, for nothing.

But it's different this time, I meet the crew again, and, more importantly, myself.  I plan to tell him everything- and we've got TWO ships this time.

Then I wake up.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#73 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

Tonight I was attacked by blocks of soap while having a poop. Luckily, they only moved increments at a time and never mounted a coordinated attack so I won the war easily.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#74 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostBriar King, on 10 July 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

My dreams are usually badass, Jedi and sex type stuff unless my legs are hurting extremely bad in RL and it bleeds through into dream which usually leads me to being crippled.

I thought Jedi were not allowed to love? :laughing:

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#75 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

Ah! He's a Sith! Get him!

#76 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

Punctuation! Use it, motherfucker!

#77 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

Tonight I dreamt of a pregnant woman with teeth in her ass. Actually, she had teeth in her ass because she was pregnant. That doesn't happen, does it? They were baby teeth, so it's not all that far fetched, really.

#78 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:44 AM

Weird dream last night. Was bicycling home or something when I saw Illy in the passenger seat of a car in the middle of traffic. He was stopping to get out and join a group of people waiting for everyone to arrive on the sidewalk (presumably other Malazanites). I stopped my bike and was going to tease Illy about the driver's side being on the other half of the car. Unfortunately, the car stopped in the middle of five lanes of traffic, and with lots of honking and other people getting out of their cars in rage, a gigantic brawl began in the middle of the street. The other Malazanites charged into the fray. And the police descended in a matter of seconds. I decided I would save the joke for another day and hopped on my bicycle to ride away.

Illy had a mean punch though.
~Abyss

#79 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

Anyone care to interpret my dream from last night?

I dreamed that evil sausage rolls took over society. They were worth more than gold, but turned people into mindless automatons. Naturally I was a rebel trying to save humanity, but I was constantly having to fight being forced to eat one. Oh and I got to dress like a ninja and fight the bad guys. :)

I swear this is what I dreamed last night..... Help?

#80 User is offline   Studlock 

• First Sword

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

You secretly think people who eat meat are thoughtless monsters and should be punished in the most embarrassing way possible: to be beat up by grown ass human in what is essentially pajamas.

Are you per chance a vegetarian who is getting tired of asking for the vegetarian option?

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users