Malazan Empire: Awesome / Weird / Funny Arse pics v 2.0 (NSFW) - Malazan Empire

• 180 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Awesome / Weird / Funny Arse pics v 2.0 (NSFW) NO POSTS WITHOUT PICS!!! (well SOMEONE had to start it)

#761 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:27 PM

Illy is really Wallonian?! 0.o

Attached File  Picture 5.png (50.07K)
Number of downloads: 0
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#762 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:29 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Gothos: 05 September 2011 - 07:13 AM

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#763 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:33 AM

http://imgur.com/76ozz

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#764 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

:)

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  union.jpg (117.14K)

You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#765 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:49 PM

OH NO I AM LATE AND YOU ALL MUST HAVE MISSED MY PICTURES

OH WELL (there will be several Human Revolution pics, I know you didn't ask for them and you're welcome)

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW I HAVE A LOT OF AGGRESSIVE GIFS

IT'S COOL I STILL LOVE YOU

I've pruned some of the gifs as per the rules.

-Grief.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OH IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS NOW A TEN IMAGE PER POST CAP

THIS ISN'T GOING TO NOT SUCK

GUESS I SHOULD REFER TO THE TOP GIFS
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#766 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

GOTTA LOVE THOSE IMAGE CAPS EH

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

BEHOLD ANSWERS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

AHHHH I CAN HANDLE IT
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#767 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

THE POWER OF COPY AND PASTE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WE HAVE FOUND ABYSS AND BODYGUARD
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY

WHY DO I NEVER POST MORE REGULARLY

#768 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

WHY WAS I PROGRAMMED TO FEEL PAIN

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank fuck for imgur's batch uploader, by the way. Saving my bacon forty pics at a time.

#769 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

OK, Round 2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TO THE POSTCAVE

#770 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

DUNAH DUNAH DUNAH DUNAH POST MAAAAAAN

Posted Image

OH HEY IT'S MY COMPUTER
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THIS IS ME
THIS IS MY LIFE
Posted Image

Posted Image

(stealing this line from a much wittier guy than me)
Posted Image
GET DOWN FROM THERE YOU DAM KIDS

Posted Image

WELCOME TO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FAVOURITE ROBOT TOWN

POPULATION YOU

#771 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

OH SHIT IT EVEN HAS THAT EVIL TV FROM THAT KID'S SHOW SET IN THAT SWAMP THIS IS MADNESS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

BITING POLITICAL COMMENTARY
Posted Image

SOMETHING SEEMS...
Posted Image
...OFF

ABYSS I THINK YOUR PARENTS ARE ADORABLE
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THIS
IS
THEATRE

OH GOD I FEEL BAD FOR EVEN THINKING THAT LINE

#772 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

OK PUNCHED MYSELF IN THE ORGANS IN APOLOGY

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
BRUNCH

Posted Image

Posted Image

BONK
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
THESE ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

#773 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

NEARLY OUT OF PICS

JUST THREE MORE POSTS

AAGKJFGKJFDGKJAFDG

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THIS IS ME
THIS IS MY LIFE
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHOSE SLIDE I'M ON
I MISSED THE SIGN SAYING WHICH THEME PARK THIS IS

Posted Image

NOPE, STILL NO IDEA

#774 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

OK NOW I AM GOING TO BLOW YOUR MINDS

Posted Image

THAT'S A FOX NEWS STAFF MEMBER BEING NOT TERRIBLE AND NOT AWFUL

PICK UP YOUR JAWS BEFORE THEY HIT THE KEYBOARD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THE SHRIMPERIUM RIDES AGAIN
Posted Image

Posted Image

BREAKING THA LAW, BREAKING THA LAW

#775 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

SAYING ANYTHING DEROGATROY ABOUT THE POLICE WOULD PROBABLY GET ME SENT AWAY FOR FOUR YEARS OR SOMETHING

LET ME TELL YOU HOW FUCKED THE SYSTEM IS INST- OH SHIT I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE MEETING AT THE DOCKS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

IT IS OVER FOR ANOTHER BUNCH OF POSTS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

#776 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:13 PM

Two things:

That robot picture is totally missing the essential Mr. Bender Bending Rodriguez

and wtf is wrong with Shawna Van Ness?

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  3QMK0.png (104.57K)

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#777 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:20 PM

Someone missed him hitting on Eve in that picture, I see.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Shawna is apparently some kind of devout outspoken Christian who had her bookface account, er, accessed)

This post has been edited by Illuyankas: 07 September 2011 - 11:21 PM

#778 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:36 AM

what? you think i have nothing better to do than play 'where's bender?'?

well... i don't, so shut up :)

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  EKXfW.jpg (369.52K)

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#779 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:14 PM

Some more sarcastic fun signs.

Attached File(s)

You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#780 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

Gothos, was this you?

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

• 180 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users