• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#2781 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:46 PM

I wish I could play without getting booted every three minutes.
Error: Signature not valid

#2782 User is offline   Shiara 

• High Scribe of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:37 AM

Where the hell did the giant mushrooms come from?!?
*casting the shaved knuckle*

#2783 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

Plant a mushroom. Hit it with bonemeal. Then BAM! Giant mushrooms.

#2784 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:36 AM

SON OF A BITCH. Just spent 2 hours in a mine collecting goods and fell in lava on the way back home.
No Touchy.

#2785 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

Everybody liking 1.8 so far?

I was on for a bit last night but I am stuck using my wife's computer for the moment and it is a massive piece of junk. Luckily I am ordering myself a new PC this week.

I am totally in love with the new drawn-bow system of shooting and the idea of hunger-meters and replentishing health is a lot better I think.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2786 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:29 AM

Yeah, I was not on board with the hunger meter idea until I played it, now I'm a fan. It's very good overall, just kicks you off even more often than before.

#2787 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:34 AM

View PostRaymond Luxury Yacht, on 19 September 2011 - 11:29 AM, said:

Yeah, I was not on board with the hunger meter idea until I played it, now I'm a fan. It's very good overall, just kicks you off even more often than before.

Try to update Java, remove old versions of Java, then update video drivers. I was having problems until I did that.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2788 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

Yes, I think the problem is very possibly on your end RLY.

I haven't had reports of problems from others and I was connected for an hour or more (even though afk) last night with zero issues.

X (of X's adventures in minecraft) had a few youtube posts of 1.8 where the game crashed on him a lot....like every 5min as you describe...even though he was on single player. The solution was exactly what HiddenOne suggests.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2789 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

A word of caution re: video drivers

I have Radeon video cards & when I installed ATI Catalyst to get new drivers, it knocked out my DVI output by changing some size/refresh setting. I used my VGA cable to connect on a reboot, monitor started working, then I could reset my settings to fit the DVI. It seemed the video card detected the DVI cable and would give it priority until I unhooked it.

I did the same process on my other computer which already had the ATI Catalyst software installed and didn't have any issues.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2790 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

See, this is why I hate PC gaming. I don't have any idea what anyone is saying all of the sudden and don't know how to do these crazy voodoo things. Dammit, the game should just run properly without me having to take a class to get it to work.

#2791 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

View PostRaymond Luxury Yacht, on 19 September 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

See, this is why I hate PC gaming. I don't have any idea what anyone is saying all of the sudden and don't know how to do these crazy voodoo things. Dammit, the game should just run properly without me having to take a class to get it to work.

Alright, first type in "Update Java" in your search engine. This should take you to Java's webpage where you can use their tools to: 1. find out what version you have, 2. Get instructions on how to remove the old outdated ones from your PC in the Add/Remove Programs 3. Download and install new Java, This is really not that difficult, the website does a good job of walking you through it. If your computer is pretty up-to-date this may be all you need to do.

The video card is a little more involved. You can find instructions on the net to determine what brand & model of card you have, then go to that manufacturers site to get updated drivers. I had to download a program to do this for me, and it took a little time.

I recommend making sure you're ready before starting on the drivers. It can potentially cause difficulties, so make sure you have access to computer pros if you're not confident in your skills. If you play at work, buy the IT guy a beer and get him to do it for you (assuming he's cool)

The more computer-proficient members of this forum can confirm or fine tune my info here.

#2792 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

I can't even log in anymore.

'Failed login,' 'connection lost,' 'end of stream,' and more puzzling, 'failed to login,user not premium.'
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#2793 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

View PostTraveller, on 19 September 2011 - 08:23 PM, said:

'Failed login,' 'connection lost,' 'end of stream,' and more puzzling, 'failed to login,user not premium.'

Just checked it, I had no probs.

Actually, I had the "user not premium" error only when I tried to play with the .exe launcher (I normally use browser)

Oh, I also deleted all traces of Minecraft from my computer for a fresh download. My saved games were weak anyway

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 19 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

#2794 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:16 AM

With this new update I did have to finally update my launcher to the new one that came out back at 1.5 or whenever that was.

Logins were crappy up until that point but the new launcher works great.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2795 User is offline   Wolfy 

• Lair of the Spectacular Tongue Beast

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:39 AM

Have you downloaded the lastest launcher exe?

#2796 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

View PostWolfy, on 20 September 2011 - 01:39 AM, said:

Have you downloaded the lastest launcher exe?

Not been on for a while, so if it was something that needed doing manually, no. Will look into it though, cheers.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#2797 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

Anybody else notice a dearth of livestock and monsters?

#2798 User is offline   Wolfy 

• Lair of the Spectacular Tongue Beast

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

Hehe from Notch's twitter:
  • Got frustrated with AWS, so I made a new mob! :p http://t.co/lmAulyV3
  • It will be craftable, is friendly, and throws snowballs at enemies. Also melts in hot biomes.
  • Also, they spread snow by walking around. Nice.

Posted Image

#2799 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:22 PM

cool!

Has anybody created a link to the new fully communal adventure area yet? I'd love to check it out.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2800 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:21 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 21 September 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

cool!

Has anybody created a link to the new fully communal adventure area yet? I'd love to check it out.

Where is this area you speak of?

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

35 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users