There's a link to circle design in the OP
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#2722 User is offline   Shiara 

• High Scribe of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

Mushroom soup now available in the Deli Meats & Tasty Treats chest, plus a selection of all available colours of wool at Shiara's stall (end of Whiskeyjack Court, next to CF's bakery).
*casting the shaved knuckle*

#2723 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

What is the opinion of mods on the server? Just watched this video about a paint mod.

I don't really want to use it for artistic purposes I just think it would be awesome for decorations. Imagine how colorful the town could become if we could choose our own colors for walls, roofs, roads, etc. You don't need to pick materials for their color any longer. You could use plain stone to make roofs, floors, etc. and make it look what ever color you want.

The only problem with the mod that I can find right now is that if it is to be used, everyone who plays on the server has to download it (whether they personally want to use it or not) or they get kicked.

Are there any other mods that we could be interested in? I know there is an old mod out there that adds quest objectives to the world that you can collect to craft "Super Items" like indestructible tools or impervious armor, etc.

This post has been edited by Aptorian Sharktopus: 05 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

#2724 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:36 PM

My personal opinion is no mods.
Error: Signature not valid

#2725 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:39 PM

That sphere generating thing in the OP seems to be good enough for circles. Thanks.
No Touchy.

#2726 User is offline   Shiara 

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

I've noticed that the roofs on a few houses in town are inadequately lit to deter mobs. I've sorted out the worst offender (woolen modern-art thing), but it would be a good idea for everyone to check their roofs for dark spots - don't want creepers dropping down and destroying your good work!

#2727 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

That would be Demon Llama I think, I could sit on my balcony and watch the creepers dance on his roof. Now I'll have to get cable or something

Also, I'm having problems with my game freezing up after a few minutes playing. Anybody have any suggestions?

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 06 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2728 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:22 AM

EH! Those were invited guests, and were always nice to me. They feel unwanted now and will never show up again.
No Touchy.

#2729 User is offline   Shiara 

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

You like it when your house guests take pot shots at your neighbours and blow up their gardens? :)

#2730 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:34 AM

He moved in before the Standards and Behaviors Committee began its reign of terror
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2731 User is offline   Wolfy 

• Lair of the Spectacular Tongue Beast
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

Stage one of 1.8 is potentially being released on the 8th Sept. :)

#2732 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

Nope, they said it probably won't be ready yet.

#2733 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

Alright I'm making a new portal from the end of my northern railway in the Nether. I would like to connect this portal with the main hub to speed up my travels.

My new portal coords: -420, -210 approx. Overland -3300,-1665

Can someone give me reference coords for the main hub, or an other point in the developed area of Nether?

Thanks

Nevermind, I found it the hard way.
Working on a path to connect

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 07 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

#2734 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

your area in the nether is already connected. There's a path to the lava-fall fort out in the open and from that you connect to everything else.

You could easily put a railway through if it were covered.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2735 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

x

This post has been edited by Tiamatha: 09 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

#2736 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

Minecraft 1.8 version reportedly leaked on 4chan.

Buggy as all fuck. Probably actually a debug package for the new release.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2737 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:40 AM

Someone needs to dig the tunnel and lay the rail for our trip to new lands after the update.

Not it.

#2738 User is offline   Shiara 

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:53 AM

It was mentioned on IGN (and reportedly confirmed by Notch) that you'll need to start a new world to get some of the adventure update new stuff (ie. biomes and villages).

[EDIT] Thanks to Luci for the heads up.

This post has been edited by Shiara: 11 September 2011 - 07:53 AM

#2739 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

When my computer gets back to me (1-3 weeks) I'd be more than happy to log on to dig your tunnel for you!
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2740 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

well, maybe worth entertaining a new server then? If we can't get new content even by traveling far away....then maybe a good idea.

I'd be for it, since all my projects are either inactive or not far along enough for me to care if they are lost. I know a lot of others are not in the same boat though.

I hate to leave what we have though. Villages and biomes seem cool in their newest updated state, but I don't know if it's worth abandoning so many cool projects

I wish I could afford to run parallel servers, cause I would.

Oh yes, Morgoths brother and buddy are now ops, on their request. I've been adopting the "paid your dues" policy for the most part. If you've been on a long time and have already completed a project or two without op status then I have no problem opping you if you like.

But it's not all it's cracked up to be. I've been de-opped since moving to the town and liking the game way more now that I need to work harder for resources.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 11 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic