• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#2001 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:28 AM

I had some laying around in one of my free for all stashes. Wouldn't be surprised if Shadow or his friends helped themselves to some.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#2002 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

• Knight of High House Dark
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Internets?

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

*Sad face* Never got to claim my own piece of land in the server, world, It has always been too laggy for me. Even now my offline version has become really laggy. not to the same extent as the server where I couldn't even dig a single block of dirt or walk through a doorway.

but now in my offline world, everything will randomly pause for a few seconds and then jolt me forward a few paces. not sure if its my computer starting to cough and splutter. but it shouldn't be, as I played witcher2 on almost maxed settings with nigh a hiccup. It started happening way before the latest updates as well. Maybe it'll resolve itself, maybe it wont. I don't need new Java its up to date too. I have experimented on fresh worlds aswell with the same problem.

Are jolty screen freezes happening to any one else??
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for ever should we fail- should we fall- we will know that we have lived."
— Anomander Rake

#2003 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:45 PM

I still can't connect :apt: getting an end of stream error

#2004 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

View PostSammehmander Rake, on 29 May 2011 - 11:31 AM, said:

*Sad face* Never got to claim my own piece of land in the server, world, It has always been too laggy for me. Even now my offline version has become really laggy. not to the same extent as the server where I couldn't even dig a single block of dirt or walk through a doorway.

but now in my offline world, everything will randomly pause for a few seconds and then jolt me forward a few paces. not sure if its my computer starting to cough and splutter. but it shouldn't be, as I played witcher2 on almost maxed settings with nigh a hiccup. It started happening way before the latest updates as well. Maybe it'll resolve itself, maybe it wont. I don't need new Java its up to date too. I have experimented on fresh worlds aswell with the same problem.

Hasn't happened to me, but maybe you need to turn down the settings (fast graphics instead of fancy, turn off the fancy lighting, low render distance, etc)

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2005 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

View Postrhulad, on 29 May 2011 - 03:45 PM, said:

I'm also getting this since the last fix came out. I'm guessing we just have to play the ol' waiting game.

#2006 User is offline   SabreUr 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Fencing, IIWW Reenactment, Sportshooting, ASG, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Military History of XX and XXI century

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostTrull, on 29 May 2011 - 05:46 PM, said:

View Postrhulad, on 29 May 2011 - 03:45 PM, said:

I'm also getting this since the last fix came out. I'm guessing we just have to play the ol' waiting game.

Same here, since yesterday.
He is one d'ivers short of a convergence.

#2007 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:27 AM

View PostBattle Plaptypus, on 28 May 2011 - 07:54 PM, said:

Guys. You're just raiding somebody's stash? How do you know that is the missing stuff and not one of the new guys precious belongings? Why not leave a sign for a week asking who this belongs to and what they are doing there. Ask them to respond via chat or another sign. Don't just take it.

OK, you're right, I just saw retribution. But what noob has whole stacks of diamond, restone, iron, etc? That stuff took me alot of work & hauling time to gather. There are like 4 boxes of various useful items including rails, gold, & things that take time to gather.

In the interest of fairness, please note:

IF YOU OWN THE ITEMS IN THE WOODEN TOWER OF CHESTS THAT HAS BEEN INDICATED BY TRULLS SON, PLEASE MAKE A CLAIM TO ANY OF US. I WILL RETURN THE ITEMS I HAVE TAKEN WITH NO ILL WILL INTENDED.

Better? When Apt becomes the voice of reason, I must check myself. HAHAHAHA :apt:
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2008 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:39 AM

The whole stack of diamonds is what really set the alarms off. I mined for a three hours one day and only managed to score 6 of the damn things.

#2009 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:59 AM

View PostHiddenOne, on 30 May 2011 - 02:27 AM, said:

In the interest of fairness, please note:

IF YOU OWN THE ITEMS IN THE WOODEN TOWER OF CHESTS THAT HAS BEEN INDICATED BY TRULLS SON, PLEASE MAKE A CLAIM TO ANY OF US. I WILL RETURN THE ITEMS I HAVE TAKEN WITH NO ILL WILL INTENDED.

Better? When Apt becomes the voice of reason, I must check myself. HAHAHAHA :apt:

The problem here is that half of the people on the server do not use this forum. The person who made that stash wont read your message.

You have to put up sign in the game.

View PostTrull, on 30 May 2011 - 02:39 AM, said:

The whole stack of diamonds is what really set the alarms off. I mined for a three hours one day and only managed to score 6 of the damn things.

It's not that hard to get diamonds. Dig down to around 10-15 above bedrock. Start digging out tunnels that are one wide and 3-4 high in ever direction in a criss cross pattern. Make a space of 2 blocks between each tunnel. You'll find tons of ressources.

#2010 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

RE end of stream error..............FIXED. Updated to V 1.6.5

That's what happens when your client is out of sync with the software version that's installed on the server. Clients update automatically but the server needs to be done manually by me. If they are out of sync it's because I didn't realize that there was a new update and/or didn't have time to fix it. That's what I was hoping to alleviate by showing Apt how to do it too. Maybe we need a 3rd admin, will think about it.

However....I do remember there being some talk about clients having the "do not update automatically" option, which would allow you to choose when your client updates. I think I have an older version of the client software so I've never used it, but the new versions reportedly have it. Does anybody have a newer version that could comment?

If everyone turned off auto updates and only updated manually when I post in here that the server is updated, we wouldn't see the problem as much.

Anyway, sorry to have missed it yesterday, I wasn't near my computer.

THE NETHER IS FUCKING AWESOME

I had a grand time in there on saturday morning. Funny bug that I don't understand yet though.....it doesn't seem to matter what portal I enter through (I was using the moon-spawn portal), it always takes me to the same point in the nether...and when I exit it always spits me out at Kanubis' sky-farm way out past Apt's dome.

Re-entering the nether at that point brings me back to the exact same spot in the nether and any subsequent portal travel continues to spit me out at Kanubis'. I even tried destroying the moon spawn portal and moving it in case there was some problem with old portals that were "open" before nether access was available. No dice. I'm going to try putting a totally brand new one much farther away, perhaps on a new tower at Castle CF, to see if that gives any different results.

So that kinda wrecks the idea of using the nether for fast transit. Anybody know anything about it? Minepedia doesn't offer up much by way of suggestions / solutions. It's still a fun adventuring spot regardless. I worked on a little cliffside fort in there on Saturday morning and built a series of staircases and paths that lead down to the massive lava pools at the bottom. Luckily Ghast firebombs can't destroy real-world cobblestone blocks, so you can safely build a path, fort or staircase out of that stuff and be mostly safe. Oh, and if you damage a pigman, they come at you in droves...just like always, except they remember to stay mad at you even if you exit the nether.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2011 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

View PostSammehmander Rake, on 29 May 2011 - 11:31 AM, said:

I get that but only on multiplayer...never on single player.

Certain games abhor certain brands of graphics cards or their accompanying drivers. Could be an issue with that. I wouldn't exactly call Minecraft "finished" so I would not be surprised at all to learn it has more to do with your hardware than your network connection.

where are you located? The servers are in USA I believe, and it is a Canadian company. Maybe you're just too far away on the network.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2012 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:35 PM

For the record, I dodn't take anyone's stuff. I haven't even logged into the server yet.
Error: Signature not valid

#2013 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:36 PM

We're going to ban you just to be sure.

#2014 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

Was having errors last night, before I updated and after. Works fine today.

Beds seem to be broken, though.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2015 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

View PostBattle Plaptypus, on 30 May 2011 - 07:36 PM, said:

We're going to ban you just to be sure.

That's rude.
Error: Signature not valid

#2016 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:10 AM

Cam't spell prudent with out rude.

#2017 User is offline   Kanubis 

• Captain of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

Sooo... my portal's been sabotaged then. Hard to break obsidian blocks by accident...

They also knocked out the blocks right at the top of the steps so that people would fall down to the surface, presumably.
Captain of Team Quick Ben. Also teaboy.

#2018 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

Maybe it was... him.

#2019 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

My stuff seems to be how I left it. Little enough there to nick anyway :).
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#2020 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

View PostKanubis, on 31 May 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

Sooo... my portal's been sabotaged then. Hard to break obsidian blocks by accident... They also knocked out the blocks right at the top of the steps so that people would fall down to the surface, presumably.

Do you have a timeframe in which this sabotage could have occurred?

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

35 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users