• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#1961 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:31 AM

I thought that this might happen eventually. It sucks.

Whitelisting is a good idea. On my roommate's server, it's been pretty peaceful, but there are only about 8 people who know it exists.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#1962 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:14 AM

I'd be very surprised if OftenShadow (my little brother), Sirkus24 and the last one whom I don't know the minecraft name of would grief. I've known them since they were in kindergarten and they're not the type. Nor do I think they would dare.

I'll check with my brother though, just in case.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1963 User is offline   Kanubis 

• Captain of Team Quick Ben

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

Morgoth, I'm the nearest person to their 'base' and none of my stuff's been messed with (apart from my farm produce, which I told your brother to help himself to - for some reasons he seems to like Wool :apt: )
Captain of Team Quick Ben. Also teaboy.

#1964 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:26 AM

The destruction is so weird that I wonder of it is the product of creepers and not griefers. Some times their explosions are weird.

In other news I believe that the new update 1.6 is supposed to go through today.

#1965 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

I cannot express how absurdly excited I am for 1.6

Multiplayer portals. BAM, that's enough right there. BUT NO, he fixes cart physics (no more glitchboosters!) to boot!

Spoiler

This post has been edited by adjutant stormy: 26 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#1966 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

Yes, changelist looks amazing for sure. I didn't know 1.6 was due out tonight.

I'll make time to get as complete a whitelist as possible together and turn it on sometime today. I might be able to put it in place at lunch.

No need to start pointing any fingers for sure. I'm highly certain it was griefing just cause of the non-random nature of the damage, esp in Apt's tower thing. Glass floor blocks missing at strategic locations to make people fall through, damage to lava-containing structures, some switched wording on a few signs near the spawn, removal of booster tracks and torches on a small section of the skybridge leading over to apt's, a dirt tower accessing the skybridge...just stuff people on our server don't generally do. That and the missing stuff.

I'm sure that griefers have random IP generators and troll around looking for unprotected servers to fuck with. I've never publicly posted the current IP address so they couldn't have gotten it from this thread.

Anyway, we'll do the whitelist thing and if we still have problems, then we can start pointing fingers. I plan to put all the old-timers / long time regulars on as ops as well so we have more eyes & timezones opping the server.

Me,
kkjsroerensen (apt)
OftenMorgoth
HiddenOne
Kanubis
Malaztraveller
hermanbarman
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1967 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

looks like it's officially released now. When our shiny new secure server boots back up, we shall have 1.6.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1968 User is offline   Kanubis 

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

It's the right time for a bit of downtime tbh, let's Notch get the urgent hotfixes to the 1.6 bugs out first :apt:

#1969 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

ya. Hopefully it works. 1.5 was very good all in all. Not really any major game-breakage issues. I'm hoping 1.6 is just as smooth, though adding in the nether is sure to fuck something up.

If you read the full glitch / bug / nagging issue fix list he's really done a lot of improvement other than just adding maps + nether.

EDIT ie more than was just posted upthread. World of notch has the full and complete list. There's a lot on it.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 26 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1970 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

Ok, here is the list I have. It is very easy for me to add new players to this list, so if you've been left off of it, just PM me with the correct spelling of your MC name and I'll add it.

Ops are listed a few posts above this one.

Some of the names you might not recognize...they're infrequent users or non-malazite roomates / siblings of malaz regulars and all these names have been cleared through me and vouched for at this point.

Please also check that I got the spelling right. I don't think capitalization matters at all.

Server will be back up in the next half hour or so and only these players should be able to log on. I'll check my PM's this evening so if stuff isn't working, just be patient and i'll get to it as soon as I'm able.

Cerveza_fiesta
MalazTraveller
Hermanbarman
Hiddenone
***OftenMorgoth
arella
kkjsoerensen
TapperMalaz
HMQB
Kanubis
Jartich
Gunner107
ESGunslinger
SThoupos
Bent
Hodor
arkanaxiii
Katazza
OftenKollis
OftenShadow
sirkus24
gunner
greenpig
cocoreturns
Adjutant_Stormy

EDIT already noticed an error...***fixed

EDIT EDIT ok, somebody on that list try it and let me know if it worked. Looks like it built a hellworld too....here's hoping!

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 26 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1971 User is offline   gunner507 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:58 PM

tried logging in but it said that i m not white-listed on the server.

#1972 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

@ gunner - I think CF has you listed as gunner107 instead of 507
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1973 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:31 PM

tried it, had no problems

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1974 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:22 AM

Who built an addition at my project zone? There's an attached little room, and a chest. inside the chest there's a bunch of stuff, even some diamonds. Would have liked to know someone was moving into my little shack...

#1975 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:19 AM

I feel like this server is turning into "Goldilocks and the Three bears" :apt:

#1976 User is offline   gunner507 

• Recruit

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:39 AM

still white-listed sad....i really hope no one will raid my almost limitless supplies......

#1977 User is offline   Kanubis 

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:44 AM

Morgoth, is it your brother and his mates that have built a nifty little tower and sugar/wheat farms a close (but respectful) distance from my current project?

Anyway, had a nice little jaunt in the nether last night, managed to enough Lightstone to build a few blocks before the meany Ghasts showed up!

#1978 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

I think Shadow at least started building on an island within viewing distance of your skyfarm. Dunno what he's been up to since then. Listening to rock music and complaining about his parents I would think :apt:
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1979 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:45 AM

View Postgunner507, on 27 May 2011 - 04:39 AM, said:

still white-listed sad....i really hope no one will raid my almost limitless supplies......

limitless you say... :apt:

#1980 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

View PostTrull, on 27 May 2011 - 12:22 AM, said:

Who built an addition at my project zone? There's an attached little room, and a chest. inside the chest there's a bunch of stuff, even some diamonds. Would have liked to know someone was moving into my little shack...

You have found the stash of loot! Do the diamonds have "Property of HO" engraved on the bottom in tiny letters?

View PostBattle Plaptypus, on 27 May 2011 - 03:19 AM, said:

I feel like this server is turning into "Goldilocks and the Three bears" :apt:

I'm sure this must be funny, if I could only figure out what it means...
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

17 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users